All Comments on 'A Lively Tale Indeed'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ElectricBlueElectricBlueover 1 year ago

"Wade?" I laughed out loud at that, and am still chuckling even as I write this!

I didn't realise you were so... subversive, Alina.

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

WTF ? That was a trip . A little hard to follow . Will there be more ?

AlinaXAlinaXover 1 year agoAuthor

@pk2curious: It's Part 4 out of 5 (so far) in my "750 in the metacafe" series of tongue-in-cheek fourth-wall stories featuring Ali and Fiona.

@electricblue66: I'm happy I made you laugh, and very happy to be called subversive! :-)

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

Lol . Okay . I saw that smirk . I knew it meant to come here so you could tell where to put it I mean where to go . I really appreciate you stepping up to inform . I haven't read you in a while . I just started Preteneious Nonsense . I will stop now and go start Genital Obsession . Hey ! I saw that wink . Barely , as I can't take my eyes off Fionn'a wet pussy .

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 1 year ago

BTW being subversive makes you that much hotter .

AlinaXAlinaXover 1 year agoAuthor

@pk2curious: Wow. Quite the flurry of comments you left there. Thank you for following me down this daft rabbit hole...

OmenainenOmenainenabout 1 year ago

Haha! Weird and wickedly funny, just like always. I really should read your longer stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought I was at the low point in reading here but this hit rock bottom.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES