To Cure a Slut

Story Info
Cursed, and loving it.
2.8k words
4.48
26k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AlinaX
AlinaX
2,781 Followers

I struggled to keep my expression calm and neutral even as my body stiffened with shock. There was no mistaking the woman marching towards our table. "It's okay," I told myself. "She doesn't know. I'm just having an innocent cup of coffee with my boss. She doesn't know about the affair."

"Shit," David muttered, offering his wife a flustered smile. His exaggeratedly casual demeanour made him look guilty as hell to my eyes, like a naughty boy about to be punished by his mother. Gone suddenly was the suave confidence that I always found so attractive.

I've always had a thing for older men, especially those with authority over me, and that coupled with David's blond hair and blue eyes, and his toned physique, had made him an irresistible target for seduction. I'm an attractive woman who knows how to use her assets, and I had flirted shamelessly with him for weeks until he broke at last, bending me roughly over his desk, hurriedly stripping away my skirt and thong, and penetrating me with brutal passion.

Such was his urgent need that he barely paused to ask about protection before thrusting in anyway, filling me exquisitely with a hard cock of satisfying length and girth. I was glad that anticipation of this victory had prepared me for him. I was very wet, and despite his size and the vigour of his assault, there was no pain for me, only a rush of sensation as I was stretched beautifully and to a wonderful depth, while the friction and impact of that pounding shaft excited my clit perfectly. "Oh yes, sir!" I cried. "Fuck me hard! Your cock is so fucking big!"

Previously we had only kissed, a stolen, furtive, hungry kiss in the elevator. I had felt the bulge in his trousers then, but had not suspected just how magnificent he would be when fully erect. There was nothing romantic between us. It was pure sexual chemistry. I had teased him like a red flag before a bull, and like a bull he claimed me, ramming his horn powerfully into me until I screamed in ecstasy, convulsing blissfully as he continued with tireless determination - until he buried himself deep in my cunt and unleashed a pulsing torrent of hot cum, his gorgeous cock thicker than ever, rigid and jerking wildly, and I climaxed again as I revelled in his uninhibited prowess.

That was the first time, but certainly not the last, and now his wife was glaring down at us, her dark eyes bright with fury as they regarded me. "I know you've been fucking him," she said. Statement, not question. "My mother always said the best way to cure a sweet tooth was with sugar. Well, I'll see you get your sugar, slut."

And with that she flung her hand at me, not close enough to touch, but something crossed the space between us, something sensed rather than seen, and even as I tried to understand what had just happened, she swirled round and stormed off.

Everyone in the cafe was staring at me. I ignored them and looked at David. "She's nuts!" I hissed.

David blinked at me as if having trouble seeing me. "No," he said, "she's right. You are a slut."

It wasn't what he said - 'slut' was a label I wore with pride, though usually only in private - so much as the way he said it. With the exact same tone of condemnation that had been in his wife's voice. The awakening lust in his eyes was tempered with arrogance, even cruelty, but even as my instincts warned me to run for it, my body reacted to his hunger for me.

Even as I stood, intending to escape, he grabbed my wrist and tugged me after him, through to the back of the cafe and into the unisex toilet. I knew what he wanted, and it was painfully obvious to everyone in the cafe what he wanted, and the shameful thing was that I wanted it too. I was suddenly so aroused I didn't care how unwise this was. When he tore open my shirt, buttons pinging off, my cry of complaint gave way to a moan of desire as his hands grabbed at my tits, massaging them through my pink lace bra.

Impatiently, he excavated my breasts from the cups of my bra and pinched my swollen nipples, rolling them, rubbing them, as I squirmed beneath that too intense sensation. He pushed me down onto the seat, then tugged his huge cock out through his unzipped fly.

Without hesitation, I wrapped my lips about the sensitive head, sucking happily as it swelled to rigidity in my mouth. I wondered what his wife would do if she caught us in the act, so soon after that insane confrontation. I made joyful love to David's cock the way I had so many times before, only for him to grab my head by the hair, his fierce grip almost painful. "No, slut," he said, "like this."

With short, determined thrusts, he fucked my mouth while I did my best to excite him with my tongue. This was a new experience for me, degrading too, especially as he demanded access to my throat. I was quite proud of my deepthroat skills, but I was usually in control. This time he was fucking my mouth like it was just another hole to fill while I struggled to control my breathing. Saliva and precum dripped from my chin onto my breasts as I teased and pinched my nipples restlessly, waiting for him to tire of my mouth and give my aching cunt the seeing to it craved.

Except David had other ideas. He withdrew from my mouth even as he climaxed, and as I sat gasping for breath, his thick, creamy cum burst out in great, messy strings that covered my face and chest. The quantity was astonishing, so much more than I was used to from him, and his orgasm continued longer than I remembered ever seeing. "Wow," he murmured. "Wow."

I scowled as he tidied away his wilting member. It was all very well for him, experiencing this great pleasure, but I was still fucking horny, and a fucking mess besides. "What about me?" I demanded.

He just laughed, and opened the door. I screamed at the sight of several men peering in at me from the corridor. My breasts were exposed to them, and I was covered in cum. Chuckling, David pushed out through the crowd. "She's all yours," he said, and was gone.

Utterly humiliated, I extracted a handful of toilet paper from the dispenser and started wiping myself clean, but found myself presented with a proud, erect cock, and the promise of many more, a queue of men all staring at me with naked lust. "Suck it, slut," the stranger said to me, and I shivered in recognition. That same echo of David's wife's voice saying 'slut' as her hand had thrown something at me.

Unconsciously, my hands massaged my cum-wet breasts, the toilet paper tumbling forgotten to the floor. I took this new, hard cock into my mouth, sucking hungrily. It wasn't as big as David's, but it was a good length, and I moaned with pleasure and encouragement as he grabbed my head and began fucking my mouth. This crude use of me no longer bothered me. I cared only about bringing him swiftly to a climax.

It didn't make sense that I was enjoying this so much. I had always loved sex, true, but I had always chosen lovers with care. And I liked intimacy, not this pornographic extreme.

He grunted as he finished in my throat, his cum pouring straight into my belly, his cock convulsing inside me as my lungs screamed for air. Pulling out suddenly, he aimed at my breasts as further streams of cum jetted out in an impossibly virile display. "Fuck," he whispered. "I've never come like this before..."

I stared at my chest, baffled. I looked like someone out of a bukkake gangbang porno. My shirt torn open, bra shoved awkwardly out of the way, breasts striped with freshly blasted cum, the taste of a stranger's cock and cum in my mouth. He shuffled out, only to be replaced by another.

"Lift your skirt," this new stranger said as he shoved his trousers down. His cock was the smallest I had ever seen, but it jutted out excitedly, precum glistening at its tip. "I want to watch you finger yourself."

I shook my head in denial. I already felt dirty and used. I didn't need this fresh humiliation. What I needed was to get this over with so I could go home and get my head straight.

He struck me across the face. A sharp smack. More shocking than painful. "Do it, slut!" he hissed, and I hurried to obey, bunching up my skirt and parting my thighs. My pink lace thong was soaked through, proof of my sluttish nature. More than the slap of his hand, it was the word 'slut' that whipped me into action. Tugging my thong to one side, I slipped one, two, three fingers into my wet pussy, finger-fucking myself with abandon as I watched him work his tiny cock with short rapid strokes.

Behind him, other men lined up waiting their turn, watching me drive myself to a much needed climax as cum oozed across my breasts and dripped onto my thighs. "Oh God," I said. "Oh God. Oh God. Oh oh fuck, yes." The tension built until I wanted to scream with frustration. I was close. I wanted David's cock inside me. I wanted his brutal passion.

Cum spat out at me from the tiny cock, splashing across my belly, skirt and thighs as he aimed unsuccessfully at my pussy. Like the two men before him, the volume and creaminess of his cum would make any porn star jealous. He moaned in ecstasy as stream after stream of thick cum shot from his diminutive weapon.

He staggered away, exhausted, ceding his place to a tall man with a long, slender cock that was already exposed and ready. He pushed into my mouth, face-fucking me with enthusiasm. "That's right, slut," he said. "Get me nice and hard. I'm going to fill your cunt.

His wasn't the cock I wanted in me, but David was long gone, and that word kept echoing in my thoughts, cruel and mocking, inciting a feverish lust for more cock, more cum. As soon as he pulled free of my mouth, I stood and bent over, legs apart, ready for him. I sighed with pleasure as he eased that slender cock into my pussy, and I pushed back, impatient to take him deep. I would have preferred a thicker cock, but it sufficed, and he was quickly ramming it into me, the tip nudging against my cervix with each thrust.

A complete stranger was fucking me, without protection. My face, chest, belly and thighs were slick and sticky with cum from three other men. Masculine voices echoed in the hallway, promising that this incomprehensible descent into cumsluttery was far from over. I had stopped caring that my clothes were torn or soaked with cum. I had stopped even questioning my sanity. I needed to come.

"Yes!" I cried, tumbling over that precipice and convulsing with profound relief and pleasure while the stranger continued to drill me from behind.

He paused, and pulled out. "Let's take this through the front," he said, and I allowed him to pull me wearily after him back into the cafe area, where I was pushed onto my back on a table, surrounded by men who gazed possessively at my cum-splashed body. One bent down to suckle on one breast. Another fed his cock into my mouth. My hands were quickly guided to erect cocks that I stroked reflexively. Occasionally I glimpsed between the surrounding men the cafe window and the street beyond.

No sign of David. The tall stranger thrust into me again, his long cock penetrating deep. Four cocks, all belonging to strangers. The one in my mouth was thick and veined. I sucked on it happily as I caressed two others with my hands, while the fourth slammed repeatedly into my cunt. The man suckling on my breast stood up abruptly and aimed his cock at my breasts just as cum fountained forth. "Oh, you gorgeous fucking slut," he said, as he ensured that my nipples and areolae with thickly covered.

Cum erupted deep in my vagina from the long, slender cock buried within me. The tall stranger gasped and panted through his tremendous orgasm, and as he slipped out of my tight embrace, cum gushed from my ravished pussy. More cum spilled across my left hand as the cock I held pumped out a seemingly endless flow; while the man at my right took a turn between my legs, his finger scooping up cum and natural lubricant from my pussy and feeding it to my ass.

"No, don't," I pleaded when the thick cock in my mouth allowed me. I'd never done anal before. Didn't want to let some total stranger take me that way. I couldn't believe how much cum there was on me, and in me too.

"Shut up and hold your mouth open, slut," Mr Thick-Cock growled. I opened wide, and moments later there was jet after jet of thick cum splashing off the inside of my cheek, filling my mouth until it spilled from my wide-stretched lips.

I wriggled uselessly in an attempt to evade the fingers fucking my ass. How I would ever take a cock there when even just a single finger seemed too much I didn't know.

"Now swallow, slut," I was instructed, and I attempted to do so, but it was just too much and cum sprayed everywhere as I choked and coughed - and of course that was the moment a cock replaced the fingers in my ass, forcing into me with savage delight. I was still coughing about a mouth half full of cum, and there was a stranger's cock in my ass.

One by one, all the other men had used me and gone. There was only the one left, the one driving his hard cock ever deeper into my ass. Another unprotected cock determined to add to the mess they had made of me. I was almost too tired to care, but being fucked in the ass for the very first time is not something you can ignore. I was surprised how good it felt, a dirty, forbidden pleasure. In full public view, too. I wondered how many people passing outside had witnessed this ravishment.

The quiet tinkling of a bell announced a new arrival. I glanced round anxiously to see David's wife smirking at me from the doorway. "Had enough yet, slut?" she asked.

Damn that cock felt good, though. Adjusting position to help, I thrust my hips up to meet him, to take him harder and deeper. "So good," I murmured. "So good."

Her voice was at my ear. "This is all they'll ever see in you now," she said. "A slut to be used. A recipient of cum." She swirled a finger about my nipple, scooping up cum and feeding it to me. "The curse will only lift when you've finally had enough.

I cried out in protest, but my body was too lost in pleasure for it to mean anything. "Come in my ass," I begged him. "Fill me up." I could sense he was close. Amazingly, I was too. I worked my clit with fingers wet with cum from my pussy as I yielded to the astonishing pleasure of that hard anal fucking. "Come in my ass..."

"Slut," she whispered in my ear, her fingertips teasing my nipples.

With a loud cry of victory, he climaxed at last, cum flooding into my depths from his fiercely convulsing cock. I cried out too, my climax driven by that burst of sensation, my ass contracting powerfully about his pulsing weapon, milking him of cum as if I could never get enough.

But long though he lasted, it wasn't enough. I lay on that table afterwards, lost in a hazy, post-orgasmic bliss, cum leaking from ass and pussy, cum drying on my skin and clothes, and pooling on the table around me. Her words and laughter echoing in my thoughts.

I had been most thoroughly used, and by multiple men, strangers, in most degrading ways. I wondered if I would ever be clean of cum again, or if it was my destiny now to be used like this everywhere I went and by every man I met? Just how much cum would I have to swallow or otherwise accept before I truly had had enough?

Because right now the truth was that I had barely started.

AlinaX
AlinaX
2,781 Followers