All Comments on 'A Load in Every Hole Ch. 02'

by ProperlyTwisted

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not enjoyable reading about a marriage going off the rails.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just another willing cuckold story. How predictable.

nixroxnixroxabout 1 year ago

1 star - just another cuck/slut crap story.

I am an ALPHA male and sharing my lover with anyone else never happened in my lifetime. I could never fathom even the idea of putting my naked cock into a human hole, where a previous idiot just left a load of cum - let alone the STD aspects of that idea - it seemed like committing suicide - right up there with excessive drug use, alcohol abuse and smoking weed. Thankfully, it never happened to me in 75 years and I am so glad that I never experienced that kind of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The slut and the cuck ! Nothing new..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is weirdly different not in a particularly good way. The only interesting part is developing Mark’s character to think he can increase Mary’s libido by carpet bombing her with sex toys. Then the author develops the wife’s interest in more sex with someone to be named later probably not Mark via the sex toys and her anger at Mark

One of the constant things I enjoy in this LW genre is the look into the author’s thoughts of the women’s thoughts and the feminine mind which I have never understood. I hope the Mary mind is a total miss of real women.

oenwolfoenwolfabout 1 year ago

I've enjoyed all your other stories. I've nothing against the cuckold fetish, but if you're going to write that, at least tag it appropriately so that I don't waste my time reading 16k words only to be disappointed in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved it. What I can't understand, are the stupid previous comments. It is fiction, from the authors mind, NOT reality. Suggest they look at other stories on Literotica, but definitely not on this tag.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

No one who cared at all for a woman would let her be banged by a pack of ir caricatures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m lovin it- don’t like don’t read- next part soon I hope.

IBTVoyeurIBTVoyeurabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Immediately hit the five star button. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Hoping she eventually contacts the studio and makes a video like Mark watched.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love it. Can’t wait for part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

ive done the sharing thing with my ex wife and another long time partner and in the end it screws your relationship up

bioman57bioman57about 1 year ago

So far really well done. I am hoping that soon there will be more chapters posted. Please do not leave this unfinished.. You are developing the characters well. And the story is following along also. 5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

IDK…Masturbation means you’re fleeing? It’s direct engagement with desire, and it’s deliciously, reliably satisfying. It’s like….the original yoga. A way to be fully present in your body. Yeah, there’s some human connection missing -- skin on skin companionship, scrambled eggs and whiskey in the false-dawn light. But if you don’t feel/get/create legit human connection with the one you’re screwing, well…why not just masturbate?

bioman57bioman5712 months ago

I hope to be reading # 4 soon. The =y are getting interesting and yes I ave read the story u are using as ur guide. I enjoyed it also..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous