All Comments on 'A Local Service'

by fewella

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Mike M

I have always wanted to watch my wife get taken by other men in front of me.I like the way Caroline has eye contact with her husband while she is being fucked by the gypsies.She obviously enjoyed being fucked unconscious while her husband watched.Perhaps a follow-up story would see Caroline taken to the caravan site and passed around by all the males in various caravans over a weekend period.

fewellafewellaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Mike M

I'm sure your wife would love to be on the receiving end of multiple orgasms and filled with cum whilst you watch. Happy fantasizing!

fewellafewellaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Feedback

Thank you to those who have taken the time to send me feedback. It is very much appreciated. X

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Exquisite!

There is only one way to describe Caroline: she is exquisite!

She eagerly and willingly releases her inhibitions, sharing the majesty of her sexuality and the the glory of her eroticism with all three gypsy men.

And to think how Eamonn, ever the proper British gentleman, admires his wife as she gives the performance of a lifetime.

Of course, the reader knows better and realizes Caroline is merely a pseudonym for Miss Fewella.

The story tells us so much about the author's most secret inhibitions and deepest fears, culminating in a cascade of anal orgasms, the likes of which have not been seen in Literotica in years!

Bravo, Miss Tittie-Fuck and don't wait six months for your next public fucking.

fewellafewellaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Apologies

Anon , I was shocked to see that this story is the first I have submitted this year! Please accept my apologies. I have two ideas floating about in my head, hopefully I can get one written down over the Easter holiday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
No apologies

Miss Tittie-Fuck, no apologies necessary.

Majestic anal orgasms means never having to say you're sorry!

You deliver in quality, depth of penetration, and tightness of holes what none other in all of whoredom has ever been able to accomplish.

Seven stars, Miss Tittie-Fuck: five for the story; the other two, to adorn your succulent nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Caroline Price

Thank you so much for writing a story about me,it is exactly the situation I fantasize about.I think Eamonn enjoyed it more than I did,and has been pestering me to wear the bikini in the garden constantly!I appreciate the time you have taken,love,Caroline x

fewellafewellaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Caroline Price

You are more than welcome, Caroline. I'm glad you and Eamonn enjoyed it, in more ways than one, I hope. If you're in England , I do believe the weather is ideal at the moment for a spot of sunbathing in the garden. Bikini optional ;-) x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Missing clitoris

Hi cutie-cunt!

There is barely a mention of your (aka "Caroline") CLITORIS in this masterpiece of erotica. Novices should understand why. Whereas you are eager to share your anal glory with all readers, sharing the delicate beauty of your vagina with anyone passing by, and even making eye-contact whilst sucking on one or at times two cocks, you (aka "Caroline") are very self-conscious about your (aka "Caroline") CLITORIS.

Your (aka "Caroline") CLITORIS is exquisitely tiny.

Your (aka "Caroline") CLITORIS is completely, totally, and almost permanently hooded.

Your (aka "Caroline") CLITORIS is extremely sensitive. Hence, even your husband (aka "Earmonn") devoted two entire afternoons during your honeymoon trying to find it and un-hood it.

To no avail.

Only the old hag down by the village pub knows just how to do you (aka "Caroline").

Once, maybe twice a year, your husband takes you to her. Three stout men from the pub help to pin your arms down, raise your legs up high and part your knees wide apart.

The old hag knows. Through an expert combination of tongue work, avid sucking, and lip work, the old hag can slide back its protective shroud.

Soon, you (aka "Caroline") enters into massive contractions and convulsions of the most powerful CLITORIS orgasm possible.

Too sensitive to endure much more, it takes all three gruff men to hold you (aka "Caroline") in exposed position until you (aka "Caroline") squirt like a geyser.

The old hag dries and returns your hood to its natural, pre-climatic position.

A teenie touch of super glue stings for an instant. It will keep the hood in place, protecting and covering your (aka "Caroline") CLITORIS until your next birthday.

You scream and collapse as the three stout men release your limbs.

You may now rise as I crown thee Fewella Caroline, Queen of the Gypsies and Empress of All Whoredom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Frustrated

Absolutely wish I was Caroline.Please let her have another sexy adventure with strangers,and soon!Best story I have read for a while.

fewellafewellaabout 5 years agoAuthor
Comments

Thank you for the comments! I do enjoy reading them and I hope you get as much pleasure out of reading my little stories as I do writing them. X

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Voyeur

Nice story;I like a wife who is willing to open her legs to strangers and little Caroline obviously had no regrets about being fucked in front of her husband:I would have liked Caroline to have woken up covered in their cum and talk to Eamonn about being fucked in front of him;more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Busy with the scrap metalists, eh?

Hi cutie-cunt,

You are very busy servicing their insatiable drive. May you bathe in their cum, and find it just as nourishing, too.. We all know how good you are. Definitely YES you are a pleasure with whom to masturbate. Wildly, incessantly, ropes of cum for you. Good to know your tits are flourishing; your nipples, succulent; and your precious cunt, a waterfall of sexual delights. Take your time, find the right combination of creative juices, and let your readers' bask again in the wilderness of your libido.

Seven stars, cutie-cunt, seven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Using Caroline

Caroline Price had just arrived home from her ballroom dancing class and had stripped to bra and panties when the doorbell rang.Eamonn answered the door and shouted to her it was Phil from her class.The fat,balding man in his late sixties told Eamonn that Caroline had left her water bottle behind.Eamonn invited him in and called to Caroline to come and thank him.She entered the living room,giving Phil a wonderful view of her scantily clad body.”I think you should thank Phil,don’t you Caroline .Why don’t you go and sit on his lap”.Caroline smiled and sat down nervously on the old man.His hands immediately started to maul Caroline’s tits,and she asked him to take off her bra.”What a naughty lady you are”,said Phil,who then pushed Caroline over his lap.She faced her husband,and Phil pulled her tiny panties down.He then proceeded to smack Caroline on her arse over and over again.”Do you like watching him doing this to me”panted Caroline as Phil continued thrashing her,while fingering her cunt at the same time.After her spanking Caroline sucked Phil,s cock,and then he tit fucked her.”Your wife is a great fuck “sneered the old man as he forced Caroline on all fours before ramming her from behind.After three hours of fucking and spanking Caroline,he finally got up to leave.Caroline gave his cock one last suck before turning to Eamonn and saying “shall I forget something next week”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfewella@fewella
96 Followers
Here to share fantasies. I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours! x