A Local Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fewella
fewella
97 Followers

Caroline felt a tugging on her bum cheeks. A cold wet fingertip circled her tight bum hole. "Ever been fucked in the arse, missus?" Unable to verbally respond, Caroline shook her head. She and Eamonn had experimented a little, he'd used his fingers to tease her anus, and when he was going down on her he would gently fuck her arse with a well lubricated finger. But they had both been hesitant about taking the next step. Caroline of course was worried it might hurt, and likewise Eamonn didn't want to hurt his wife.

Something thick, cold and wet slowly trickled down the crack of Caroline's arse. The scent of her suntan lotion thick in the air. Mick used his index finger to smear the cream around Caroline's puckered hole, before pushing in his fingertip. Caroline tensed for a moment at the intrusion but once she had relaxed again, Mick gently pushed his finger in and out, going deeper with each pass.

Caroline found herself pushing back onto the finger slowly fucking her arse, and when a second finger was added, she shuddered with pleasure. But she found it strangely unsatisfying, as if her body knew there was bigger and better to come.

After watching his brothers have their fun with the woman, Mick could barely contain himself. He was horny and his only thought was unloading himself into her. He fucked her hole with his fingers, preparing her for his cock. He felt her inner muscles ripple around his finger and couldn't wait to feel those same muscles on another part of his body. Removing his fingers slowly from her body, he made quick work of lowering his jeans.

To her surprise Caroline found herself mourning the loss of the fingers in her back passage. She felt more than ready for his cock, her body was relaxed from her previous orgasms, but she was still craving more. She felt the one they called Mick straddle her as she lay on tummy. She could feel the heat from his thighs and a tickle from where his balls brushed over her skin. Hands pulled her cheeks apart and an impatient cock head poked her puckered hole.

"I'm going to take you like this seeing as it's your first time. I won't go as deep in this position but you'll feel real tight."

Mick had lubed himself up well with the suntan cream and despite the initial reluctance from her sphincter muscle to accept him, he found himself sinking deeper and deeper with every rock of his hips. He braced himself on his forearms, cradling her body, just a little bit more and then he'd be in as far as he could go. He glanced over at the house, grinned at her husband , and then thrust his hips hard. Another inch or so sank in. He groaned at the heat of her passage, his cock felt like it was being strangled as it was held in a tight grip. He really wasn't going to last long. On shaking arms he slowly withdrew until just the head was still inside her, before slowly sinking back in. Sheer heaven!

He was right, in this position he couldn't pound into her arse, the thought of which had always made her feel nervous. She could feel every inch of him inside her, feel as he stroked the nerves as he pushed in and out. But because he was laying on top of her, her bum cheeks prevented him from being fully submerged in her. And yes, it had stung a little when he first entered her, burned as her muscles stretched, but now the feeling was indescribable.

As pleasure radiated through her, Caroline found herself pushing her hand underneath her body. Her eager fingers slipping through the wet lips of her pussy, seeking out that little nub. Finding their target, her fingers pressed the little bundle of nerves. Caroline tried to push back, now desperate for even more of the hard cock inside her. A few more rubs and she exploded. Her clit so sensitive that she had to stop rubbing, as she experienced the most intense orgasm of her life.

Sweat dripped down Mick's face, his dick felt like it was in a vice, she was coming again and he could feel the convulsions through the length of him, just a moment more and then he could find his own release. As soon as he felt her body relaxing, he pushed himself up onto his knees, dragging her up with him. He was now kneeling behind her, her arse in the air. He slowly pulled himself free and then slammed back in. She gave a squeal as he entered her fully. Gripping her hips he pulled her in tight to his groan, and with rapid, deep thrusts he emptied himself inside her.

Eamonn had watched fascinated as the older man rubbed lotion all over his cock before straddling Caroline. Watched as he pushed his white coated cock between his wife's arse cheeks. Watched as the man turned to face him, before smiling and thrusting his hips forward. He could see the man's eyes close tight, his jaw ticking, as he pushed his way into his wife's virgin hole. A finger here and there didn't count as popping your cherry. Did it?

A feeling of doubt crept over Eamonn. Was it right to sit and watch his wife getting fucked? Getting fucked by three strangers no less. Shit! Was it right that his cock was throbbing, despite the fact he'd already shot his load only five minutes before? He hadn't recovered this quick since he was a horny teenager. Eamonn found that he didn't care if it was 'right'. It felt good to him and it obviously felt good to his wife and the three blokes enjoying her body. He decided that he was just going to continue enjoying it for a while longer.

On shaky legs, Caroline stood up. Her limbs felt like jelly. She'd be feeling this for days to come. She tried to straighten her bikini top and flatten her hair down, she must look a state. "I, well. Erm, thank you, it's been a very interesting afternoon," she mumbled. What the fuck does a woman say to three perfect strangers who've just fucked her, in her own garden, whilst her husband watched through the window?

"Have you had enough, missus? We could always take this inside. We should go in and thank your husband."

"What? Go in and thank my husband?" Before Caroline could realise what was happening, the three brothers were marching towards the door, dragging her along with them.

Eamonn opened the door, allowing Caroline and her new friends to enter. His wife was a mess. Her skin was blotchy and red, flushed with arousal and the many hands that had been grabbing at her. Her pupils were dilated and glossy looking. Her hair looked like it had birds nesting in it. She looked like she had been well fucked and had enjoyed every minute. She looked beautiful, Eamonn thought.

"A glass of water wouldn't go a miss, mister. Worked up a real thirst out there."

"Oh, erm, of course. I'll just get you some." Eamonn took three glasses from the cupboard. Talk about surreal he thought as he filled the glasses with water. He turned around with two of them in his hands. One of the men was leaning against the counter, Caroline's back pressed up against him. While his tongue invaded Caroline's mouth, his hands were busy elsewhere.

Eamonn and the two other men watched as a hand sank between her legs. Her legs widening to accommodate him, they watched as she rocked over his hand, enjoying whatever his fingers were doing to her. A moan from her lips and Eamonn's attention travelled northward. A flash of red as her bikini top fluttered to the floor, freeing her tits from their confines. Sure fingers plucked her nipple and squeezed her flesh. Her pale skin reddened from the firm touch, her nipples hard and puckered. Eamonn licked his lips.

"That's a fine woman you've got there. Nice tight cunt and an even tighter arse. I enjoyed fucking it. She'll be good to go now that I've broken her in for you. I could fuck it again for you, she liked it, she'll be begging you to fuck her arse on a regular basis like."

Eamonn just nodded his head. What does one say when someone has complimented your wife's tight holes. Movement caught his eye. Eoin was pushing Caroline down onto her knees. "Get my dick out, love. Show your man what a good little cock sucker you are."

Eamonn watched as his wife dutifully pulled down Eoin's jeans, his hard cock bobbed in front of her. Raising herself up on her knees she blocked the view from the men watching. But watching her head move back and forth made it pretty clear what was going. As if sensing the frustrations from the men watching Eoin grabbed Caroline head and began fucking her mouth.

The sound of the cupboard door banging reverberated around the kitchen as Eoin's hips rocked back and forth, his backside banging into the door as he pulled back before plunging back into her mouth. The men could hear the sloppy sounds as Caroline was unable to control the saliva in her mouth as it was plundered. Eoin's breathing increased and with a loud groan he pulled himself free of her mouth just as thick streams of cum shot out, and Caroline found her face covered in cum for the second time that day.

Eoin pulled Caroline to her feet and turned her around. "Show your husband and my brothers how much you love the taste of cum. Clean it all off your face, make sure you don't miss a drop."

Caroline had no idea why this was turning on her on so much. She'd never been spoken to or treated like this before. But for some reason she wanted them to see how much she wanted his cum. Her tongue darted out and licked her lips, she brought a hand up and scooped some of the cum from her cheek and sucked her finger into her mouth, moaning as she swirled her tongue around it. Her finger traced over her breast to collect another string of spunk that had dripped from her chin and this too was quickly devoured.

"Don't forget to clean my dick." Caroline eagerly took his cock in her hand and licked it from root to tip, paying particular attention to the head. "There's a good girl." Eoin patted her on the head, like some beloved pet. "Why don't you go and sit on the table. Show them what a pretty pussy you've got.

Caroline quickly scampered over to the kitchen table. She climbed up, the wood cool against her burning skin. Pulling her feet up onto the surface she leant back on her hands and parted her legs. She wanted the men to see how wet she was, how swollen she was with need. There were no feelings of embarrassment as the men stared between her legs. She felt powerful and wanted, she had their undivided attention.

Pat turned to Eamonn, "You don't mind if I fuck your wife, do you?" Not waiting for an answer, and not really wanting one, he strode over to where Caroline was waiting for him, undoing his jeans as he went. When he reached the table his jeans dropped to his ankles. He took his cock in his hand, rubbed it over her clit a few times, before lining himself up at her entrance and slowly pushed in.

Caroline's head dropped back as the hard cock filled her. Yes! This is what she wanted. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him closer. She could here the table scrape across the floor as he pounded into her, but she didn't care. She just wanted more. She let out a shout of protest as Pat pulled himself free from her. She watched him hop up onto the table that was now pressed up against the wall. Pat lay back. "Climb onto my cock and ride me."

Eamonn's cock was hard again as he watched his wife bounce up and down. Her hands were behind her braced on the thighs of the man beneath her. Her head thrown back in pleasure, her tits bouncing with her movements. She looked magnificent. He wished she could see herself, maybe he could film himself fucking her. Then they could both watch it again and again.

Pat slicked his thumb over Caroline's clit. He was eager to cum and while he may be an old gypsy fellow, he was still a gentleman and wanted the lady to get off before he did. It wasn't long before he could feel the tell-tale tightening of the walls of her pussy. With a loud shout she shuddered through her release. As her body started to relax, Pat took a firm hold of her hips and ploughed into her, filling her with his cum.

Caroline lay exhausted on her kitchen table, her legs hanging over the side. She could feel cum trickling out of her still throbbing pussy and running down over her arsehole to form a puddle on the wood below her. She giggled at the thought of her and Eamonn sitting at that very table eating their breakfast the following morning.

"Why don't you pull up a chair, mister. I think you'll like this." Eamonn tore his gaze away from his wife's sopping pussy and nodded his head at the suggestion. Grabbing the chair he was using earlier he sat down. Mick started looking through the kitchen cupboards until he found what he was looking for. With the bottle of oil in his hand he went over to the table. Dropping his trousers to the floor he tipped some of the oil into his hand and coated his cock with it.

"Lay down on your front." As soon as she had rolled over she felt a nudging at her back entrance, and with a firm press her arse was breached once more. She yelled at the invasion, not knowing if she could do this, she'd only had anal for the first time a short while ago.

"Relax. We've done this before, we know what we're doing."

Caroline took a couple of deep breaths and relaxed. Warm oily hands pulled her cheeks apart and she felt the cock slowly retreating before sliding back in. This slow in and out continued until she felt a body pressed up tight against her bum and the soft tickle of balls against her pussy.

"Hold on to the table, this is going to be hard and fast."

Caroline reached out and grabbed the edges of the table. The breath from her lungs was torn from her as the impossibly hard cock was pulled from within in before slamming back in. She gripped the table hard. It was too much and yet not enough. Faster and harder, she wanted more. She could feel the tight buds of her nipples tingling as they rubbed against the wood of the table. She wanted to rock back on to him, but with her toes barely skimming the floor she had no choice but to lay there and let him take her.

A hand snaked under her and rubbed her swollen and tender clit. She couldn't believe that she was going to cum again. She'd never experienced so many orgasms in one session and didn't know if she could survive another one. Her stomach was flitting like a million butterflies had taken up residence, her breath was choppy and strained. "Ahhh, yes, yes, yes," she screamed as an intense orgasm exploded. She could feel it in her arse, her pussy and her clit, and it seemed to never end.

Sweat dripped off of Mick's nose. His dick felt like it was on fire in the warm tight tunnel. His own orgasm tore through him, his balls pulling up tight to his body as he pumped himself empty. He slowly pulled himself free, wincing at the tenderness of his cock. As the head slipped out, a trickle of cum followed. He allowed himself a moment to admire the flow before pulling up his jeans and fastening them up.

Eamonn sat mouth open as he watched the man walk away from his wife. Caroline just lay their unmoving, apart from the steady rhythm of her breathing. Christ! Had she been fucked unconcious?

"We'll be off now, mister. It's getting late. We're round this way every six months or so, you know, in case you need any scrap taking away. We're always happy to provide a good service."

Eamonn didn't acknowledge the man talking to him. He was unable to take his eyes of his wife's naked form, sprawled out on the table in front of him. Uncaring if he had an audience or not, and unaware of the noise of the door clicking as it closed behind the three men, Eamonn pulled his rock hard cock from his trousers.

Fascinated by the cum trickling from Caroline's arse and pussy, he fisted his aching cock. A quick few jerks and he erupted, sending streams of ropey cum over her arse and lower back. She lay their unflinching as as Eamonn wiped the head of his cock against her, wanting to cover her in every last bit of his spunk.

"Come on, Caroline, time to wake up." Eamonn swatted her hard on the arse rousing her from her sleep. "Let's get you cleaned up and then it's my turn to fuck that sweet arse of yours."

fewella
fewella
97 Followers
12