A Long Awaited Return

Story Info
A long awaited Return to a Sex Club described for my fans.
1.7k words
4.08
5.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went back to that club

In my past stories I wrote about some sexual times at a sex club. However, after Covid the club had shut down and then I moved farther away and had a baby so I thought my time there was up. A few weeks ago my baby daddy and my daughter went on a trip and left me for the first time in over a year free to have a bit of a vacation. I found out that the club I used to go to had reopened. I knew almost immediately what I had to do.

I was nervous going, I hadn't been to the club in a long time and I hadn't gone alone. I always went with a guy or knew some people when I went there. As far as I could tell my old group of friends no longer attended. I was gonna be alone, normally I would have chickened out but I was driven to go by the rare opportunity that may not present itself again for ages. So during the week leading up to it I refreshed my wardrobe and mentally prepped myself for a night of sexual release and freedom.

I arrived for door opening at 9 pm, but was nervous so I sat in my car for about a half hour. Checking my make up and the sorts. I was wearing a pink and white pleated skirt, a fishnet crop top, a black Calvin Klein bralette, a black thong, and fishnet thigh highs with my black converse sneakers. My auburn hair was a bit messy but in a fun and flirty way and I just wore it down. My sun kissed skin would probably be hardly noticed in the low club lights. Checking my glasses I got up and out into the cold January air and to the entrance. I simply gave my name and they welcomed me in, a bit of a sad reminder. Last time I had come they asked for ID because I was half a decade younger; that or being a mom must have aged me. I no longer was the petite little sex kitten of my youth, I was fuller. My chest heavier, my hips wider, a blossoming mom bod now. I had to admit my ass looked hella good hanging out of my mini skirt.

When I went in the club was quiet. A few guys, a few girls, basically hanging out in corners of the rooms. It was exactly how I remembered it. The voyeur bed, the grope room, the private stalls/glory holes, the kitchen with snacks and drinks, the lounge, and the room to the side with two beds, ample room for an orgy, and a sex swing. They familiarity boosted my courage and I went to my favorite room immediately. The grope room was pitch black though I could sense the man waiting like a predator in the shadows. My presence, perhaps the scent of my perfume seemed to draw him. He was tall, probably middle aged, hard to tell in the dark of course. He was horny too. I edged into a corner by the entrance and within a few strides he was in front of me blocking me from moving forward. He thought I might be skittish. He was wrong. My hand reached out and stroked the zipper and groin area of his slacks. I could feel a beast hungry within. My advance was all the permission he needed. His hands cupped my ass (again, hanging out and ample so I don't blame him.)

His breath was hot, smelt of mint, and his face was scratchy with stubble. He went for my throat, kissing it as his hands began to roam across my body. He was playing with my breasts as he pressed his body against me. I heard other men enter, I could feel them observing, listening, it was dark but you had an idea of what people were doing. Like dark shapes in a dark room. The man wanted me to himself though. He blocked others from me with his ample body size. A greedy horny man who knew he struck gold. He whispered in a hoarse voice, "Suck my cock baby."

I didn't need telling twice. I was down on my knees unbuckling his belt and unzipping it with his rushed assistance. His cock was freed with a tug of his trousers and boxers down to his knees. I kissed and stroked it, it smelled so good. Musky, salty, ready for action. I was grateful he was a fresh, cocks that have fucked, especially anal sex, do not usually taste good. He did though, I bobbed my head up and down as I wrapped my hands around his ass, playing with, my nails coyly scratching his flesh as I picked up pace. He was groaning in no time and throbbing. He was cut, the head of his cock wide like a fat mushroom, had a bit of pubic hair, and was average length. A good warm up. I must of sucked and worshipped his cock for a good 5 to 10 minutes before he groaned and gripped my hair. I felt my first load for the night oozing down my throat. He didn't taste bad at all, only a little salty. As he got dressed I slept quietly from the grope room past the other men and into the kitchen.

I needed some water and some mouth wash. I wasn't done for the night and my confidence was soaring. I sat down in the lounge and took a breath. The party was starting to pick up. Girls had been arriving in packs and were grouped around gossiping with each other. I felt like the new girl at school. Just like the new girl though, I was being noticed. A younger guy, probably In his early twenties approached me. He introduced himself and a few minutes late a cute blonde girl joined us. She had a black party dress on, hiked up with her panties, a black thong similar to mine on full display. Her ass was huge and swallowed her panties up. She was thick, curvy, and had a bit of chub to her in the cutest way and she was very outgoing. She put her hand on the boy's thigh, stroking it as the three of us talked. They seemed very comfortable together.

"Are you two like together?" I asked and the blonde girl smiled.

"We just met actually, but my friend says he has a really big dick. I like to share though, so we are trying to find a third." She kissed his neck, her eyes never leaving mine. I got the message.

"I'm in...where do you wanna go?" I said smiling back. The woman stood up, took the man's hand and led him into the side room with multiple beds in it. I followed obediently as well. The room was empty, nobody was playing in it. I knew from experience it would get packed quick with voyeurs once people started though. Me and the blonde girl were both on our knees at the foot of one of the beds. The man quickly had his pants pulled down and his cock free. He was big, uncut, and shaven. Both me and the blonde girl began to play with his cock. Taking turns stroking and sucking his shaft and I enjoyed playing with his balls. We put on a bit of show for him. Kissing each other between servicing his cock and playing with each other breasts.

It must have been a good show because he made us stop after a few minutes. Both of us got onto the bed, I laid on my back and only surprise blondie laid above me. On her hands and knees. I couldn't see the man anymore, only a large pair of pierced nipples and her smirking face looking down at me. I could feel him though. His hot, needy breath as he brought his tongue to my clit. I moaned loudly as the blonde girl started to make out with me. Both of them kissing me, one between the legs, the other my mouth. I felt him pull away and heard the blonde girl moaning loudly. He had switched cunts to pleasure. I could feel her dripping on me, the feeling of her hot grool made me shiver with lust. I felt his cock teasing my entrance shortly after before he thrust into me. He was so big it hurt at first but then it just felt amazing. Blondie put her tits in my face for me to pleasure her nipples as he fucked me. He was rough, clumsy but enthusiastic. Most men are on the first time with me. Maybe I'm a strange shape, I don't really know.

He must have fucked me for five minutes or so before he swapped to my partner. At this point I became aware many other men were standing around watching just as I predicted. I found when this happened it was best to try and ignore them. Give them attention and they think they can join in. Not something I was interested in. He swapped back to my pussy after a while. She must have felt really good for him to fuck her for so long. I could feel his cock throbbing inside me as my vaginal walls contracted nearing my orgasm. My toes curling as his balls slapped against my asshole and he fingered the blonde girl. She shuttered at one point during this and leaked or squirted heavily onto me, groaning, her legs trembling.

Shortly after I too came. My hands gripped Blondie tight and I moaned my scream like orgasm muffled into her shoulder. The two cumming women must have pushed our male friend to the edge because suddenly he was hilted inside of me. I felt his body tense as he grunted and held my hips tight. Feeling him cum, even with a condom on, inside of me made me feel empowered. Blondie kissed me more as we cuddled then we both got up and gave the man a thankful kiss. At this point the club was closing for the night. Me and the Blondie hung out for the remainder of the night both thoroughly satisfied. I fingered her in her car on the street before swapping numbers.

We wanted to play together again.