Post-Sex Conversations

Story Info
A queer polyamorous story told through sexy dialogue.
1.1k words
4.54
2k
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I love writing erotica, I love writing dialogue, and I love writing about queer relationships. This is just a fun little story I came up with, but I hope to write more with these characters. I'd love to know your thoughts and opinions!

--

Erin and Marissa laid down beside each other on the bed. They were naked, and giggling. Marissa put a hand on Erin's breast, and Erin touched Marissa's pubic area. She was still wet, Erin noticed. Even after all those orgasms, she could probably go much longer if Erin wasn't so tired. Still, Erin gently rubbed Marissa's labia.

"Is having sex with your partner anything like having sex with me?"

"Sort of," Erin said. "It's just as intense. It's a little different anatomically, of course."

"Does she make you cum as much as I do?"

"No," Erin said, chuckling a little. "Not as much, not as fast. It could be that I'm just not used to penises, though. But having sex with someone you love is a little different than just for fun sex."

"How so?"

"Have you never been in love?"

"I have," Marissa said, looking into Erin's eyes. "But it's different for everyone."

"Well, with you it's like a wave of ecstasy. It's a flame of passion, with sweat and cum enough to soak the sheets."

Marissa turned to the towel to their left and they both giggled.

"But with her... The passion is still there, but it's more like an ocean wave. It flows gracefully and sweeps up all of our emotions, pouring them into one. We feel each other more deeply."

"Even when you're fucking really rough?"

"Especially when we're fucking rough. We get into this motion of pleasure where everything else falls away. When I cum, it's out of passion for her, not just because of her. And when we finish, we often stay inside each other."

"Hmm," Marissa said, thoughtfully.

"What?"

"It's interesting. And I like hearing you talk about sex, it turns me on."

It was true; she was extremely wet.

"I'll go another round if you get on top?" Erin said.

With a smile, Marissa leapt on top of them.

--

Erin didn't know that Jesse was going to have someone over that night. At least, that's what they told themself. In reality, they knew that Jesse knew that they were hooking up with Marissa, and Jesse almost always took advantage of having the apartment to herself. Usually, Erin would spend the night at Marissa's place to give their partner some privacy, but that night Erin wanted to be at home. Classes and work had been taxing that week, and they couldn't think of anything they wanted more than to curl up with Jesse after a fiery hookup with Marissa. And who knew? Maybe they could fool around with Jesse a little, too. Nothing too intense, of course, but even just having Jesse inside them would be a calming experience.

As predicted, Jesse did have someone over. As Erin approached the door to their room, they heard two moans coming from outside the door. They might have waited, but they knew they would just eavesdrop if they did. Jesse probably wouldn't have minded, but Erin still felt slightly weird about listening in without either Jesse or her partner's consent. So, Erin walked right in.

Blankets were cast aside and dangled over the bed. Jesse was mounted on top of their partner, a beautiful person with dyed purple hair and a voice that was both sharp and soft. They moaned and dug their fingers into Jesse's back as she thrust harder into them. Neither of them noticed Erin walk in until they were halfway across the room. Jesse's partner opened their eyes and gave a start.

"Jesse, is this...?"

Jesse slowed their rhythm and looked at Erin. She smiled. "Hey Erin! I didn't expect you home, should I --?"

"No, don't stop on my account," Erin said.

"I'm Philly, by the way," Jesse's partner said, though they didn't wait for a response because they were busy moaning as Jesse thrust inside her. Only once, but it was enough. Erin knew all too well how disarming Jesse's dick could be once she got going. All it took was one powerful thrust, and Erin was aflutter and agasp.

"Feel free to watch," Philly said, between moans as Jesse pounded inside her, one slow beat at a time.

Jesse turned and smiled at Erin. It was a warm smile, a beautiful smile. It made Erin's heart warm up inside. And seeing her fuck someone else as she smiled made Erin practically soak their boxers.

--

About an hour later, Erin and Philly were laying in bed while Jesse went to take a shower. Erin hadn't been expecting to have a threesome right after their hookup with Marissa, but seeing their partner have so much fun (and seeing Philly enjoy it so much) made them want to join. The two weren't quite cuddling, but they were both huddled at one end of the bed, since the other end was soaked with Philly's squirt. Of course, Erin and Philly's side was slowly becoming wetter as well as Jesse's cum leaked out of Erin's vagina, but they had to lay somewhere.

"She's truly amazing," Philly said, turning to face Erin.

"I know, right?" Erin said, laughing. "Quite literally the best sex I've ever had."

"It's hard to argue with that. Although, I did have sex on top of a mountain once... I squirted off a cliff. So maybe it's a tie."

"Oh my god, you have to tell me about that!"

Philly gave Erin a wry smile. "Another time. Maybe you can come over to my place and I'll tell you all about it."

Erin chuckled. "I'd love that. Say, how did you and Jesse meet?"

"In poetry class! They wrote this beautiful and passionate love poem that was striking and quippy and had a well-concealed erotic undertone. It made me so wet. After class I told her how much I liked it, and we just got to talking. At some point I told her I was into her, and we found a closet and fucked right in the English building!"

"You did it in a janitor's closet?" Erin said, shocked.

"I know it sounds so cliché! It was super quick too, like fifteen minutes max. But I probably came fifteen times."

"Stop, that's so hot." Instinctively, they reached down to their pubic area and felt their vagina getting wetter.

Philly saw and smirked at Erin. "You know, I'd love to eat Jesse's cum out of your pussy."

"You're joking."

"Only if you want."

"That sounds absolutely perfect."

By the end of the night, the whole bed was soaked.