A Long Awaited Vacation - Extra

Story Info
A new way to spend the evening with family.
1.7k words
4.37
14.7k
12

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/26/2022
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was filled with the sounds of sex. I was rutting into my wife with vigor, doggy style. On the floor near us lay Rebecca watching as I fucked Leila. The faint buzzing of the vibrating toys I had stuffed inside Rebecca's ass, and pussy could also be heard. I had used a beautifully red rope to tie Rebecca up. Her body was restrained in a harness. One of her legs was tied to be bent at the knee, and I had slid the controller to her vibrating toy between her thigh and rope to keep it in place.

Drool started to drip down Rebecca's cheek from the ball gag, increasing her salivation. Or it could have been the scene in front of her too. Rebecca struggled not to cum because I had specifically ordered her not to.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!" Leila threw her head back with a moan. I kept riding her until she came hard on my cock.

"I'm cumming!" Her legs shook as I held her tight, feeling her orgasm vibrate against my cock. I gently laid her in bed when she finished and kissed her cheek. She was in an orgasmic daze from the end of our fourth round. I knew Leila was spent, so I turned my attention to Rebecca. I bent down and threw her over my shoulder. I took us to her room. I carefully threw her down on the bed. I removed the ball gag. She smiled up at me.

"That's not fair, Daddy. You're only paying attention to mom...." I didn't say anything to her. I grabbed her hair and pulled her face to my cock. She started to lick it.

"Delicious...you taste like mom...." She spoke in a daze. I held her head, guiding her blowjob. The toys were still mixing her insides. I knew I was grinning as I watched her go down on me. It reminded me of just a little while ago...

A Little While Ago

I was cutting up a salad in the kitchen when I felt two arms snake around me. My first thought was that it was Rebecca. It was something she would be more likely to do. I was surprised when I turned around and saw Leila looking up at me. Not that I minded.

"What can I do for you?" I asked playfully, going back to cutting the cucumbers for our dinner salad. I had ordered us pizza and was making a salad for us while we waited for the delivery.

"I'm hoping something outstanding." A jolt of excitement ran through me. What could my wife possibly have in mind?

"Your wish is my command, always." I offered her.

"Rebecca doesn't have to go out after dinner tonight, right?" That made me stop, put down the knife, and turn around.

"Not to my knowledge. But even if she does, I can override those plans for a good enough reason."

"I want to do it again...you know, with her watching...." I put my arms around her.

"I'm sure that Rebecca will be up for it. What brought this about?"

"It was a passing glance, but I saw you reprimand Rebecca yesterday. I heard you talking about tying her up. Since then, it's all I've been thinking about. Will you tie her up to watch us fuck?"

"You're getting kinkier and kinkier, my wife. Not that I am complaining."

"Do you think she will dislike it?"

"The opposite. She may have too great a time. She'll probably be upset when I make her wait. REBECCA!" I called for our daughter, nuzzling my wife's neck lovingly.

"What's up?" She came into the room. She immediately noticed the affection I was showing my wife.

"Do you have anything planned for tonight?" I asked her, making eye contact. Rebecca and I had our own 'shorthand' when it came to one another. I knew she could tell by my look that I had a plan for her.

"I am at your service, Daddy. I did not plan anything for this evening."

"Good. I will meet you in your room after we finish dinner." I called her over with a curl of my finger. She smiled as I gave her a quick kiss and then kissed my wife. The pizza came. We all ate dinner on the couch, watching a television show. When she was done eating, Rebecca disappeared upstairs. I stayed a bit longer with my wife on the couch. I liked to build Rebecca's anticipation.

Leila and I shared a look, and I knew she was ready to start our evening. I kissed her temple and then walked upstairs to Rebecca's room. I saw Rebecca kneeling on a square carpet I had purchased to make kneeling in her submissive position more comfortable. I walked around the room, grabbing the tools I wanted to use, then the ropes.

"Stand," I ordered Rebecca. She complied. I stood behind her and tied a tight rope harness to her body. I loved watching her wiggle in excitement as I tightened the ropes around her body.

"Please, Daddy, tighter." She begged as I adjusted the bonds. I pulled on the ropes.

"Yes...the ropes are digging into my skin. It feels so good." Rebecca, my little rope bunny. When the ropes were correct, I sat down on the bed.

"Suck me like the whore you are," I instructed her. Rather than get on her knees like she usually did, Rebecca squatted with her legs wide and started to lick at my shaft. She used her free hands to massage my balls.

"You've gotten so good at this," I told Rebecca, reminiscing how clumsy her first blowjob was.

"I'll make you feel terrific, Master." She took her mouth off my cock to tell me. She swallowed my cock down her throat again. My breath sped up as she managed to find all the points that instantly made me hard.

"Daddy, lie down." Rebecca looked up at me. It was poorly phrased, but it was meant as a request, not a demand. I knew what she wanted to do, so I laid down, leaving my legs wide for her. I groaned as I felt Rebecca continue to rub my cock, but her mouth turned its attention to my asshole. We didn't do it often, but I had trained Rebecca to rim someone expertly.

"It feels good, Rebecca." I praised her through a stifled moan. She licked up the length of my cock. I heard her giggle happily, seeing the bit of precum leaking out of me. She started to suck at my head to suck up my precum. I knew she intended to tease me. I would never let her. I grabbed her head and shoved her down my cock. She happily swallowed my shaft again. I nearly came. Thankfully I managed to control myself. I pushed Rebecca off of me.

"Follow me; I'm going to make love to my wife." Rebecca looked down at her ropes quickly, then back at me. She figured out that I wasn't going to untie her and followed. As I approached my bedroom door, I heard an unmistakable sound that made me smile. I opened the door finding Leila on our bed, her legs wide as she rubbed her clit, and our television playing a porn flick for her amusement. She looked at the door when we arrived.

"Don't stop on our account," I told her. Leila licked her lips and continued rubbing. Now she was watching us instead of her porn. I tied Rebecca on the floor and inserted her toys. Before going to my wife, I whispered in Rebecca's ear. "I'll help you in a little bit, love."

In a Little Bit

"Delicious...you taste like mom...." She spoke in a daze. I held her head, guiding her blowjob. The toys were still mixing her insides. I knew I was grinning as I watched her go down on me. I had Rebecca work me to another hard-on. I stopped her and grabbed her face to kiss her. I gently undid her binds and brought her onto the bed with me. I laid her gently on her back.

Rebecca held onto my shoulders as I entered her. I fucked her sensually, allowing her to enjoy the experience. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me down to kiss her. I slid my arms around her back and sat the both of us up so she could ride me.

"It's so good. It's fucking me so deep." Rebecca writhed on top of me. "Fuck me harder...." She begged me. "Yes...it feels so good...." I grabbed one of the toys I had just taken out of her.

"Rebecca, do you want to get fucked with this too?" Rebecca took the large dildo from me, asking if I thought it would fit.

"If you want it, you have to put it in yourself," I told her. Rebecca reached behind herself and gently put the toy in her ass. I felt it when it started to enter her. I could feel it through my cock inside her.

"Yes! It's going in!" Rebecca gasped. "I can put it all the way in." I waited for her to adjust to the feeling before turning the toy on. Rebecca threw her head back, moaning. I reached around Rebecca to hold the toy. I started to fuck her again, pushing the toy in and out of her ass.

"It's amazing! I'm going to cum! Can I? Can I cum, Daddy?" Rebecca was only able to beg and hold onto my shoulders. The sensations overtook her.

"I'm going to cum too...." I grunted.

"Yes, Daddy! Let's cum together!" Rebecca begged. I slammed the toy and my cock into Rebecca and listened to her high pitch scream in my ear. She held onto me tightly. Her body was buzzing with excitement. I left the toy in her ass and pushed her onto her back on the bed.

"Fuck me, Daddy. Please give it to me." Rebecca was ready for another round. I grabbed her legs under her knees and pushed them back. She begged me to hurry up. I slammed inside her.

"Yes, it feels good!" She moaned, rocking her hips to meet my thrusts. I fucked Rebecca like an animal. I loved watching her tits bounce with each of my thrusts. I laid on top of Rebecca as I thrust into her. I whispered into her ear to push her to her next orgasm.

"When I'm done fucking your free use cunt. I'm going to make love to my precious wife." Rebecca shuddered as she came again on my cock. This new way of spending a night with my women was slowly becoming addicting.