A Long Day into an Exciting Evening

Story Info
Dianne seduces her husband.. surprises ensue.
2.3k words
3.35
20.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roger walked into the house, long day at work. As he entered the dining room he saw the table set, large salads, wine, a full cheese board and some crackers. "hmm" he thought. "Light dinner" he knew what that meant. Dianne came in from the kitchen smiling. "All set!" she said.

A light dinner meant Dianne was interested in an evening of fun and games. He cherished these nights. Dianne was warm and sexual. Her whole body was one erotic zone after another. His penis was hard and swollen at the thought.

He kissed her sweetly on the cheek. "Looks great!" he said as cupped his left hand over her right buttock. "I'd like to shower first," he said giving her butt a sharp tap.

As Roger showered, his excitement grew. In the shower, Roger visualized her body and let his mind wander to the events to come.

Dianne heard the shower stop and walked into the bathroom. Taking his towel, she was waiting as he emerged from the shower. She began to gently dry him off, admiring his body as she did. She dried his hair and down over his face. His arms were next and down his chest. She dried his back kissing it as she dried.

She smiled at his hard on and gently, slowly, dried his groin, his cock and his balls. She brought the towel down over his legs and back up. Kneeling before him Diane licked his cock, then took one ball at a time into her mouth rolling it around with her tongue. She then took his cock into her mouth. Looking up she saw Roger watching as she drew her mouth in and out tonguing his cock as she did. Letting his cock slide from her lips she smiled up at him.

"I think an appetizer is in order," he said as he bent and raised her to her feet. Dianne began to unbutton her blouse with a wry smile on her face. He put his hand on hers and quietly said "Not yet, just go to the bed and assume the position" Dianne's eyes opened wide, her back arched a bit at the suggestion. She loved a good spanking. It excited her.

At the bed she planted her feet on the floor and bent over resting her elbows on the bed. She could hear Roger rummaging in their "play drawer". She felt a blindfold come around her face and secured at the back of her head. She heard Roger place some things on the bed beside her. Anticipation swept through her brain and her body. She arched and breathed deeply as she felt Roger raise her skirt. He straightened her arms so her breasts and head touched the bed as her butt seemed to raise. She felt the crop touch and tap her inner thighs, She moved her feet wider apart as directed.

Dianne was ready, her heart pounding, her butt tingled and her pussy was wet with excitement. Roger's hands slid softly over her butt and thighs. Suddenly THWAP! The first swat of the crop was laid. Dianne gasped "Thank you sir" she said. It was their game. She must thank him for each swat. Not thanking him resulted in an immediate 6 "freestyle" swats in addition to the number he had decided to give her. Another eight swats from the crop were laid and eight thank you sirs.

Roger stopped long enough to slide her thong to the side and check the wetness of her pussy. "Mmmm, my lady likes it" he said as he drew his hand from her wet hot pussy. 6 more swats and thank you sirs... Her back was arched, her butt quite pink, and her breathing deep. Number 7 met silence. This was her way of controlling that there would be at least 6 more.

Roger knew she loved the crop. But he wanted her butt to sting through dinner. Pain, pleasure and anticipation pulsating all the while. He took the cane, and said "OK, for not thanking me, you'll have 6 extras, I hope they are to your liking my pet."

Whap! The first cane swat was laid. Dianne's body jolted, she gasped. And then the second, her body responded so beautifully. Once recovered, and he waited for it, she would move back into position for the next swat. There was a pause. Roger had another surprise. He slid aside the strap on her thong that ran down her crack. She felt something oozing down her crack to her butt hole. Roger moved the lubricant around down her crack and then gently massaging her butthole for a minute. More lubricant was set down her crack but this time it was not his finger.

Roger wanted dinner to be tantalizing. He wanted to watch and enjoy her squirms on the dining room chair. Gently he rubbed a small sized butt plug over her butt hole. Spreading lubricant gently then with the plug end touching her hole, in and out only a few millimeters to entice and relax. Slowly he pushed it in and Dianne seemed to stop breathing as she arched in response. Once the plug was in position, he picked up the strap of her thong and snapped it on her butt a time or two, then back to her crack.

"I believe we are now on number three" as the cane thwacked again against the skin of both buttocks. Number 4 and 5 were landed on either side of her now reddened cheeks. Number six was the hardest and loudest thwack.

That last one landed on both sore cheeks and he heard Dianne cry "oooowww!"

Roger then gently stroked her buttocks. Leaning he kissed each stripe.

"I think you can handle a few more strikes of the crop, darling... and then on to dinner. You will need a break." He said authoritatively.

"Yes sir she affirmed"

8 more strikes of the crop were laid. 8 more "thank you sirs" He finished with caresses and kisses to a now, very red butt. He felt her thong just around her pussy. It was deliciously wet with excitement.

"Time for dinner" he whispered as he removed her blindfold.

They engaged in some small talk over dinner... a few long looks. Dianne did her share of squirming, trying to get her stinging buttocks comfortable in the hard dining chair. Roger watched her movements, It excited him even more. After dinner they cleared the table together.

As she bent over the dishwasher putting plates in, he caressed her bottom and she moved closer to him. As she stood up, his arms reached around to her breasts and pulled her close. Kissing her neck.

Roger whispered, "Let's go to the bedroom."

Roger led Diane into the bedroom. Once there he pulled her to him, he pressed his mouth against hers, instantly he pushed his tongue deep in her mouth. Roger pulled back gently and slowly unbuttoned her blouse revealing her ample breasts and fully erect nipples. He began to kiss and caress her breasts. A few times he took her nipples in his mouth and suck them hard until heard her gasp. He moved down her body kissing and tonguing her skin. Her blouse fell to the floor, he unzipped her skirt and it slid easily over her slender hips to the floor revealing her thong. Diane squirmed as he caressed her still warm bottom.

Roger, leaning in to force his tongue into her pussy, gently removed her thong. Diane's head leaned back, her breathing deepened and she held Roger's head firmly to her body as his tongue darted and licked her labia and clit.

Each time his tongue touched her clit, Diane's body shivered. " Hmmm, she is so ready" thought Roger. He stood and picked up and replaced her blindfold. She liked the blindfold, it added a little risk or mystery to her excitement. Roger turned her and again bent her over the edge of the bed. He removed the butt plug from her ass. Diane liked the pressure of the butt plug. Just one more element of her excitement.

"You liked that plug, didn't you?' he asked.

"Yes" she said in a breathy voice.

"Well we may have to help you out again." said Roger as he squeezed some lubricant into her crack spreading it around her butt hole with their largest plug.

Diane's back arched to welcome what she thought was coming. Again, he massaged her butt hole with the new plug, easing the plug in and out gently just a little deeper each time. He held the plug at her butt hole Diane now arching her body to the max.

"Fuck it in yourself" Roger directed.

"Yes sir" she responded without hesitation.

As she began to push back and gyrate on the plug he placed the back of the plug up against his body just above his now swollen to bursting cock. Back and forth, in and further in as she moved. Diane delighted in the fact that she knew Roger was watching her "fucking" the butt plug. Deeper and deeper, she realized quickly that this was not the earlier plug.

"Ooh this one is pretty big baby." she said.

"I think you can handle it honey. You'll love it when you cum and when I am deep inside you." He told her as he applied more pressure to the plug.

Her movements became slower with some hesitation. Roger applied more lubricant the inch or so still to be engulfed in her body. He massaged her straining butthole with the lubricant and pushed the plug all the way in.

He stood back a bit, admiring her rosey bottom. "A little more..." he thought. He took the crop touching her ankles lightly. This was his sign for her to spread her legs further. He swatted her inner thigh. "thank you, sir" she responded. Roger gave 4 more swats to her inner thighs, 4 more thank yous followed.

"On your back please" he said. She was obedient. He again touched her ankle with the crop. She spread her feet apart as far as she could. A touch to the knee. Diane moved her knees as far as she could opening her pussy for full view. Roger smiled. "40 swats, count them for me" he ordered. The first 4 were to the inner thigh where it meets her torso, the next 4 were on the top of her pussy. "Lift your breasts up by your nipples. Pull them high" Diane did she was told, 8 swats to her outstretched breasts. Her body jumped with each swat. "you can let them down now' No sooner than her breast bounced down, 4 nipple swats. With each swat her shoulders clenched a bit. Roger looked down at her pussy. It was wet, she was enjoying every swat.

"Halfway there, Diane."

Diane agreed "yes sir."

4 swats directly on her pussy. Diane's body was arched. "Pull your labia apart" he ordered, she did as he told her exposing her clit. 4 sharp swats onto her open pussy. Yes sirs and gasps followed each swat. Roger bent down and gently licked and kissed her clitoral area. He darted his tongue in and out of her her vagina. He flat tongue licked her clitoral area. Diane's body shuddering at every touch. He finished the session with 8 swats divided between her inner thighs and her pussy.

He had watched her face throughout, pure pain and pure pleasure.

"Up on the bed now, dear. On your knees please." he said giving her butt a swat from his hand.

Her body reacted to that swat. Her butt still sore from her earlier session. Once in position, Roger slid his head under her pussy. Hands on her bottom, he lowered her pussy just above his mouth. He began to nibble and lick. Taking her labia in his teeth and stretching them one side at a time. Diane, breathing heavily, began to moan and gasp with pleasure. He spread her labia, her clit exposed. He licked her clit slowly as she writhed with pleasure. "Ride it!" he ordered. She was happy to comply as she lowered so that her clit was on his waiting tongue.

Slowly and deliberately at first she rubbed her clit over his tongue. Her movements became more rhythmic and then... frenzied ... "AAAAAH! " she screamed as Roger's face began to be deluged in cum. Her movements stopped as she came. His clue to suck her clit into his mouth and rub it with his tongue. She kept coming, her sounds more guttural than before. Roger released her clit as her sounds became sighs.

He slid out from under her, as her body collapsed to the bed limp and spent. Roger wiped his face, he was covered in cum. He pulled her to the edge of the bed, feet on the floor. Finally, his pounding cock would feel the pleasure he sought.

He held her hips as he pushed his hardened dick inside her. "Just how I like it hot, wet and tight!' He said. The butt plug pressing on the top of his cock made her pussy so tight. "Oh you feel so good" he stated. He held her hips and pumped then, his hands on her shoulders, he pumped harder and harder. Diane groaned with pleasure. She arched and stiffened, she was coming again and he pounded harder as screamed and grunted. Her body stiffened as she came then as she began to relax again, he pulled his cock out, now dripping with her cum.

"Make it happen" he demanded. Diane quickly moved to her knees and slid her mouth onto his hot cock.

"Oh,yeah" roger moaned as she throated his cock. She had the most amazing tongue and mouth. He put his hands on her head and fucked her mouth into her throat. She sucked as he moved in and almost, out licking his cock as she could and after a sudden frenzy she heard his guttural cries as he came and came. She kept rhythmically fucking his cock with her mouth swallowing all that came until he was spent. He pulled out, still breathing heavily. Roger and Diane both climbed into bed and lay there, spent, both were totally satisfied... until the next time, of course.