All Comments on 'A Long Drop Down Pt. 02'

by Mikeantleer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Birdstheword1Birdstheword1about 5 years ago
Great Story So far

I can't wait to see how things wind up with Emily.

Maybe there'll be some confrontation?

And then Sarah & Piya?

It would be awesome if they were able to meet and had some chemistry with each other, allowing Mark to pursue a relationship with both if them. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Its great, please post the next chapters soon as possible.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 5 years ago
Could use some editing.

That and it is a little hard to follow but this is intriguing.

Very much hooked I am and looking forward to the next installment.

It didn't appear Kate seemed to understand why Samuel disappeared?

It was a bit muddled, trying to fully grasp what you were writing about concerning Samuel walking in on Kate while she fucked Craig

I could really use some clarification on the details. Regardless, this is solid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Credit card for the NHS?

A small matter, but one that seems to occupy a significant position at the end of this chapter. Bristol Royal Infirmary is an NHS hospital, and therefore has no interest at all in gathering National Insurance numbers or (wtf?) credit cards from patients at A&E. Universal healthcare, yes?

They'll want his name so they can find any records he might have of previous treatment, and they'd ask for his address and probably next of kin. But none of that would be blocking his treatment in any way. The thing blocking it would be the 4 hour wait to get seen, add passing out at the desk probably sure that out fine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous