A Long Hard Desert Trip

Story Info
Two strangers fuck my girl in the desert.
1.3k words
3.94
21.5k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wezlock
wezlock
4 Followers

A long hard desert trip.

My girlfriend has this thing for being tied up and fucked, which does not do much for me but in the end a fuck is a fuck and she is a good fuck.

I love 4x4 driving and I was planning a trip across the Simpson Desert in the winter as it is cooler then, I persuaded Sue to come along as well, need a bed warmer on some of these nights in the desert. 25 to 30 Celsius day time and 2 or 3 degrees at night.

From Melbourne to Birdsville the start of the track across the desert is 3 days, allow 5 or 6 days to drive the desert tracks so have to be totally self-sufficient, fuel, food, water, and mechanically minded to fix any problems, not too much passing traffic out there.

Day one was uneventful set up camp in the dunes, so many stars.

Day two, we stopped for lunch about midday, sat in a dry river bed with some trees or shade, as we stepped out the Toyota Sue says she is feeling randy and wants a fuck in the open desert, and now would be a good time to do it.

Now I love a fuck outside and instantly felt the "old fella" stiffen up in my shorts, they went as did my tee shirt. I grabbed Sue and ripped her shirt off and her shorts and dragged her over to the front of the Toyota and using some rope I keep on the bulbar I tied one hand to one side on the bar and the other hand to the other side stretching her out, and bent over and across the front of the car.

I undid the clip to Sues bra and tied it around her mouth and her shirt I tied round her eyes. As I walked to the back of the car my cock was so hard, I could hardly believe it. I got the lube from my camp kit and as I walked back, I rubbed the lube on my cock. I could hear Sue trying to speak trough the gag I had put on and it sounded like "come on fuck me now."

I came round to her arse and had a feel, up down and around fingers in holes high and low. I lined up on her cunt and slid all the way down balls deep, I had to hold it there as I was very close to shooting my load, my knob was so tender.

I slowly pulled back and then in again, out slow, and in fast, out in, out in, hold.

I managed to hold on for about 4 minutes and my balls which up to this time had been swinging like bells in a church on Sunday morning, came up high and I shot my load, as I leaned over Sue to get my breath a 4x4 came to a stop next to where I had parked. Two men got out of the car, another Toyota, one asked "should you be doing that to her."

I told them we just needed some relief, and did not expect it to distress anyone.

Ho no we are not offended, just making sure the lady was OK with it, do you think we could take some pictures? Well, that got Sue going she screamed "no" and some other words no one could make out.

"How about if I want to fuck her?" one said, and the other said and me as well, we will pay if we can fuck her and take some pictures.

"Well, that puts a different light on things, "are you professional photographers"?

"NO NO we are just randy, how about it, how much to fuck your woman"?

"Make me an offer"

"Well how about $500 dollars?"

"That sounds a good deal to me pay for some of my fuel! Yes, go for it I will take some snaps as well."

The first named Sam, had his cock out so fast he nearly tripped over his shorts as he rushed in.

"Cash up front please guys" I said but Joe the other guy had the money out and gave it to me, I put it in the car glove box and locked it.

Sam, had a bigger cock than me rammed his cock in balls deep first push, Joe was there with his camera, his finger going so fast as his mate fucked Sue. Sue was letting everybody within ear shot, know she was not happy, but no one was listening,

Sam's arse was a blur as he got his retheme, he reached round and grabbed Sue's tits and pulled himself in harder, my cock which had up till now been slack started to stiffen again, Joe, well he was about the same size as me his cock was throbbing up and down and I could see some pre cum dribble off the end.

I got my camera out and took some very good shot I even got on the ground under Sam and Sue to film the action, Sam's balls where very large and swung back and forth as he fucked.

Then Sam slowed down and pulled out, I thought he had cum, but he turned to me and said, "how about a bum fuck"

Go for it I said, Sue had taken me in the arse a few times but she was not that keen on it, but what the heck.

Cock in hand Sam moved up to the brown freckle, he was gentle as he pushed in past the sphincter, first the head, Sue was trying to dislodge Sam when he rammed in all the way up her bum, balls deep, and Joe and I were there to take the pictures.

Sam only lasted a few minutes and held his cock in full depth as he shot his cum inside her.

As Sam slipped out of Sue Joe was there, cock in hand he went striate into her arse, balls deep and he gave Sue the fucking of her life, I have never seen anyone ram his cock in so hard and not cum for over 5 minutes. When he did cum, he could hardly stand up he fell on top of Sue's back trying to catch his breath.

When Joe got his breath back, he was still lodged deep inside Sue, and still hard, he slowly pulled out then slid back in, slower than the last fuck, in out, in out, Sam and I took so many pictures, all dripping sex and cum.

Joe was determined to get his money's worth, he pulled out and rammed his cock in Sues cunt, 6 pumps, I counted them, and he shot his cum balls deep inside her.

Sam was hard again and moved up for another cunt fuck but this was not half the fuck the first one was and he shot his wad very quickly.

As he pulled out Sue farted and a gallon of cum was shot out her arse and cunt onto the sand.

As I untied Sue the two guys were getting into their Toyota, Sue wobbled across to them and thanked them for one of the best fucks she had ever had.

They drove off, as Sue came back to our Toyota, she looked at my very stiff cock and went down on her knees and started to gulp down my rampant cock. By this time, it was time to make camp so after a very nice head job, where she actually swallowed my cum, we set up a tent and started our camp fire, we heard the 4x4's before they came to a stop next to our camp, several blokes came over and started to ask if they could camp nearby, I said yes go for it.

A little later some of the new arrivals came over with their ladies, one asked if we knew about the young lady tied up and fucked by some guys, they met up the track.

Sue went very quiet, as I said what if we did know, something.

But that is another story.

wezlock
wezlock
4 Followers