A Long Strange Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
Kate and Daniel begin their journey.
13.6k words
4.55
7.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel walked down the road to his girlfriend Katherine's house for what seemed like the hundredth time that summer, eagerly anticipating seeing her answer the door. In all fairness, it wasn't her house, it was her parents, but that hardly mattered. Katherine's parents were gone more often than not, often on some far-flung adventure to some remote island in the Caribbean which they never had any intention of taking her to. The result was numerous vacations which left Daniel and Katherine with the house all to their selves and zero fears of parental interference.

Katherine's mother was a tenured law professor at the state college 20 minutes from their home, which left her with summers full of books to read and little else required of her. Katherine's father, Paul, was a former surgeon at the hospital downtown, who had retired at 52 as soon as he'd made enough money to live comfortably in his semi-opulent lifestyle for the rest of his life. Benefiting others, healing the sick, providing a service to the community? All those reasons people normally devote themselves to a career in medicine, Paul never cared about. He had entered the medical field because he found it the fastest and most assured track to a multi-million-dollar savings account, and as soon as he had that, he quit and never looked back.

Daniel's parents were in a similar self-serving line of work. Both his mother and father were data scientists working for various telecom companies in Seattle. Successful, high-earning professionals both, whom in retrospect their decision to have children seemed like simply another check in the box on the list of "Things a Successful Professional Should Have by the Time They're 40." They'd enrolled Daniel and his younger brother in the finest of private schools, paid for the best tutors and the most expensive little-league sporting equipment money could buy. And that was the extent of their parenting. Daniel had grown up with little adult supervision over anything other than his GPA and his checking account.

Their upbringing left Daniel and Katherine, or Kate as she preferred, as independent and emotionally distant young adults. With little in the way of parental supervision or guidance, they'd both struggled to find their own unique place in the world, as so many teenagers tend to. They'd met in their senior year at Evergreen Valley High School and started dating shortly after. They were old for their grade, Daniel having turned 18 before starting their senior year and Jen shortly after it began. Their sex life had been relatively tame, losing their virginity to each other just three weeks before graduation. Now summer was upon them, and with practically no adult supervision, they'd been left to...experiment on their own.

Daniel was a fairly normal looking guy, or at least he thought so. Standing just shy of 6 foot, he had a moderately athletic body due to his involvement on the school baseball team, although he was never one to hit the gym solely to lift up heavy things and put them down again. He had black hair which he kept fairly short and a clean-shaven face. Not that Daniel was fastidious about grooming, he just couldn't grow a decent enough beard yet to even entertain the notion. His complexion was fair, although because of his slightly Mediterranean heritage, he took on a bit of an olive hue in the summer sun. Granted, the majority of his ancestry was pasty Western Europeans, which made sure he turned into a lobster if he wasn't careful.

He was headed over to Kate's house this afternoon, just like almost every other afternoon of their summer vacation, except with one small difference. The night before, Kate had texted Daniel that she wanted to show him 'something special' when he came over, and that she hoped he was ready for her. That, and a cryptic winky emoji. 'Damn those emojis,' he thought to himself as he walked down his driveway, 'they could mean like 15 different things!' As he approached her door, he was again reminded of the seclusion of her parents' house; nestled in the foothills of the mountains ringing Seattle, they were oddly secluded in nature, while simultaneously being less than 30 minutes from downtown. 'Goals' thought Daniel, as he rang the doorbell.

Kate answered the door wearing a bathrobe and slippers with her dirty blonde hair up in a bun and looking adorable. At 5'4" and about 110 lbs., Kate was definitely on the petite side, with the exception of her preternaturally large 34D breasts. They were easily her best feature, and seeing how Daniel was a breast man, his favorite. Her face was cute if not beautiful, her legs slender and shapely although for the time being hidden away. Underneath her bathrobe was her flat stomach and sexy belly button ring that she'd gotten on her 18th birthday as a present from Daniel, a gift he enjoyed almost as much as she had.

"Hey sweetie!" She said in her usual chipper attitude, standing on her tiptoes to peck him on the lips before stepping aside to let him in. Instead of going straight through the door, Daniel pressed himself into Kate's body, putting his hands on her hips and leaning in close while pinning her against the door.

"Hey babe. I sure hope the thing you wanted to show me is your naked ass underneath that bathrobe," he said, leaning in to kiss her neck. Normally one to flirt back and allow things to progress physically, Kate instead grabbed his hands and removed them from her hips and leaned away from his kiss.

"Easy big guy, we can get to that in a second. And no, the 'thing' I wanted to show you isn't as lame as me just taking off my bathrobe. Give a girl some credit here." Kate said in a joking and lighthearted tone, albeit with a firmness to her voice which brokered little argument. After kicking off his shoes at the door, she led him into the living room. The central room of the house, it was massive with a couple of couches pointed at a giant screen TV on one wall and a wall of floor-to-ceiling windows on the adjacent wall. She pushed him onto the couch but remained standing herself, her arms crossed on her chest.

"Okay so the thing I want to show you is a movie, and I think you're probably going to like it, but first I want to set some ground rules. First, no teasing. I want to explore something with you, and if you give me crap about it or make jokes, that will totally kill all of the fun for me. Cool?"

Daniel stifled a laugh and replied in that super sweet and semi-condescending tone you use with babies: "Oh honey bear, I would never make fun of you. Where would you EVER get that idea?" By the end of his statement he had a shit eating grin on his face and was standing up from the couch, his hands already moving towards Kate to take off her bathrobe.

"I'm serious fucker. Plus, if you aren't nice and don't play by the rules, you're not getting laid." She said, pushing him back into the couch and moving out of reach of Daniels increasingly grabby hands. That seemed to shut him up. "Now, that leads me to rule number two: You have to do what I say. I've thought about this a lot, and I pretty much have exactly how I want this to play out all set up in my head. Just follow instructions and I guarantee you'll have fun. Got it?"

"Okay babe," was his instant response "sorry I didn't mean to make fun, you do you." 'This could be interesting,' he thought to himself as he settled back into the couch. 'Strip tease?' Recently Kate had revealed a fantasy about fooling around in public, so they'd made out and done some heavy petting on her balcony, but this didn't really seem like a continuation of that, so...strip tease? He settled in his mind that that's probably where this was going and was definitely excited by the possibility. Instead, Kate turned around and grabbed the TV remote, turning the TV on and pressing play. Next, she sat down on the ground next to Daniel's legs, with her back to the couch and facing the TV, all without a word.

It only took Daniel about 10 seconds to figure out that the movie they were watching was a porno, with the woman on screen wearing a very sexy but also kind of severe looking corset and garter belt. She approached some guy lying on a bed, and Daniel noticed that the guy was wearing a blindfold. As the woman on screen began touching the guy, so too did Kate begin touching Daniel. Her hand started on his thigh and quickly moved up to the rapidly growing bulge in his shorts. "Oh sweetie these look so tight on you, maybe we should take them off," Kate said. Daniel immediately went to unzip his fly, really liking the direction this afternoon was taking. "Nope, I'll do that. You just sit back and enjoy the show," she said in a sexy voice, unzipping his fly and undoing the button, then pulling his shorts down.

Daniel wasn't sure if she meant the movie or the show she was putting on for him, as she was now biting her lip and moving her hands over his boxers, teasing his still contained erection. His eyes flicked back and forth, uncertain where to look and not wanting to make the wrong choice. "Just watch the movie baby," Kate whispered, freeing his hard on from his boxers and stroking it with her hand. Daniel looked up and realized that the woman in the porn was doing pretty much exactly what Kate was doing at this moment, slowly disrobing the man while stroking his cock. Kate hooked her fingers into Daniel's boxers and dragged them down his legs, over his knees and off his feet. Now naked from the waist down, Daniel felt Kate begin to run her right hand up his chest while her left hand continued stroking his now rock-hard dick.

"Take your shirt off for me sweetie." As Daniel practically ripped his t-shirt getting it off his head in record setting time, he realized that was the first thing he'd been allowed to do since sitting down on the couch. 'Whatever, he thought, I get to chill and watch porn while my girlfriend plays with my dick.' As Daniel refocused on the movie, he saw that the woman had moved herself so she was now face to face, so to speak, with the man's dick. She dipped down and ran her tongue the entire length of the man's cock, and with a slurping sound took his dick in her mouth while still using her hand to jerk him off. 'Oh please God yes, please please keep mimicking the slut in the movie, please do exactly what she does...fuuuuuuuck' Daniel thought as Kate ran her tongue up his manhood then began blowing him.

Kate had always given pretty decent head, although it had never been good enough to get Daniel off by itself. She knew not to use teeth and that more spit was better than less, but she was never very enthusiastic about giving oral and he knew she only did it because he loved it. Today thought, today was different. Kate really got into it, bobbing up and down on his cock like a woman on a mission, switching hands to jerk him off with her right hand while her left moved to his balls and began rubbing them. She had the timing of her hand and mouth down to a science, moving in unison and stimulating his entire shaft and head. She was also getting pretty sloppy with her spit, which Daniel loved, letting it dribble out of her mouth and onto his cock and her hand, which then turned into lube for the hand fucking she was giving him. And that's exactly what it was, she was fucking him with her hand and her mouth, and he was loving every second of it. Never before had Kate ever approached this level of blow job, and while Daniel was wondering why, his focus shifted from Kate's bobbing head back up to the TV. The woman on screen, sure enough, was giving the porn actor a sloppy blow-job and using her hands just like Kate was. Although, to be fair, the woman in the porn was taking his dick way deeper in her mouth and probably into her throat than Kate was. 'Not a problem,' Daniel thought 'this feels amazing and even I'm not dumb enough to point out that discrepancy.'

The porn actress took her mouth off the guys dick, but kept jerking him off as she said "You like that baby? You like me sucking your dick? Well now you're going to get to lick my pussy and get it nice and ready for me to fuck you." She let go of the guys dick and walked to the front of the bed, taking her panties off then climbing onto the bed, straddling the guys face. "Lick my cunt!" She demanded, lowering her pussy to his mouth. She sighed in satisfaction as the man began licking her pussy in earnest, with her running her fingers through his hair and grinding her cunt into his face.

Meanwhile Kate had stopped sucking on Daniels dick and had slowed her hand movements to a tantalizing slow jerk, keeping him rock hard and extremely aroused, but without any chance of climax at this rate. "Babe let's do that! Come on, I want to eat you out!" Daniel declared, highly motivated to keep mirroring the scenes in the porn. Kate said nothing, her attention on the TV as she continued to slowly and tortuously tease Daniel's cock with her hand. Daniel didn't know why, but Kate essentially ignoring him drove him wild, and he pleaded "Baby please. Please let me lick your pussy."

That seemed to have been the tone of voice or the words which Kate was waiting for, as she turned her attention from the TV back to Daniel with a hungry look in her eyes and a devilish smile on her face. "You want to eat my pussy for me?" She asked in a sing-song voice, knowing full well the answer. Daniel frantically nodded his assent. "You want me to let you eat my gooey, wet, dripping little pussy, and then have me fuck your brains out?" She asked in the same sing-song voice, still knowing the answer but wanting to hear it from his mouth, full of the desperation for her cunt she knew she'd been instilling in him throughout this entire process.

"Yes baby, yes! I want to lick your pussy until you come all over my face, then I want you to climb on top of me and fuck me to your heart's desire." Daniel was going mad with the teasing, but he knew that Kate was relishing being in control, so as much as he wanted to, he resisted his bone-deep urge to grab her off the floor and slam his dick into her pussy and fuck her till she was raw.

"Good boy. Okay, I'll let you eat my pussy. But first, you have to keep doing exactly what I say. I'm in control here, and you're just along for the ride. Got it?"

"Yes. 100% not a problem, I am loving this. Please use me however you want to babe," Daniel said, desperate to continue this amazing experience.

Kate smiled from ear to ear, clearly pleased at his declaration. "Oh I intend to use you, don't you worry about that sweetheart. Okay, let's move this up to my room, I still have to show you that one thing I promised you."

Daniel had completely forgotten about this mysterious 'thing' Kate wanted to show him, and now his excitement and curiosity returned with a vengeance. Daniel stood up from the couch and let Kate lead him upstairs to her bedroom. The door was closed, which was odd as Kate usually kept it closed only when she was sleeping, and Daniel figured that whatever thing she had that she wanted to show him she wanted to keep a surprise. When Kate opened up the door, sure enough, Daniel was surprised.

The bed had been stripped of all her pillows and blankets, with only a bedsheet remaining. Poking out from the top and the bottom of the mattress were cuffs attached to ropes running under the mattress. The cuffs weren't like hand-cuffs, they were made of what looked like black leather and about three inches wide, with black felt on the inside. Each had a locking mechanism that looked like it would do a pretty sturdy job of keeping the cuffs secured. Daniel had wandered into the room in order to get a better look at the cuffs, and his attention was returned to Kate when she closed the door abruptly.

"You ready for your surprise?" Kate asked, stepping away from the door and looking into his eyes with the sultriest look he'd ever seen on her face.

"Wait, this isn't the surprise?? THERE'S MORE?!?" he said, sounding like an excited kid in a candy store. Daniel was blown away. Never before had Kate expressed any interest in doing anything even remotely kinky. Well, okay, that is until she confided in Daniel about her fantasy of fooling around in public last week. But this was on a whole new level. Porn, enthusiastic blow jobs, restraints on the bed, and now something else?

"Well I can tell you're excited," Kate laughed, clearly pleased by the enthusiasm in Daniel's response. "Yes baby," she said, "there's more," as opened her bathrobe and dropped it to the ground. She was wearing what had to be the sexiest lingerie Daniel had ever seen. Black thigh high stockings secured in place by a black lace garter belt. She had a black and red g-string on over the garter, and a matching black and red lace bra over her ample breasts. Clearly a set, they were sheer in the most important places, giving a tantalizing preview of the delights to come. What's more, Daniel could see a glint of moisture in her g-string. Clearly, she wasn't exaggerating when she'd described her pussy as dripping a few minutes ago. But by far the most eye-catching piece of the set was the corset she was wearing.

All black, the corset started just above her belly button and went up to the base of her breasts. Clearly bust-less, the corset nevertheless seemed to push her breasts up and when combined with the bra, they looked absolutely stunning. Looking closer, Daniel realized the bra was a perfect match for the corset; with the bra being made of thin, sheer fabric it offered little support. The corset, on the other hand, made her tits look even bigger and firmer than usual, and that was saying something as her breasts always looked enormous and were as perky as only a 18 year old's can be.

"So, judging by your slack-jawed expression and the fact that you've stared at my boobs without blinking for a solid 10 seconds, I think you're impressed. And surprised." Kate stated confidently, pleased with her selections. In truth she had agonized over this outfit, going to three different lingerie stores and even a sex shop before she found the perfect combination. She wanted her outfit to be revealing but leave something to the imagination, express confidence and power but not so much that she'd freak Daniel out, and above all be sexy.

"Katherine you look so...where did you...when did you...why is this..." Daniel stuttered, not able to divert enough attention from the phenomenal affect her outfit had on her already incredible physique into forming complete sentences.

"Baby just tell me you like it," Kate purred, glad that Daniel was so attracted to her and overjoyed that she had this kind of sexual power over him.

"I love it! I love this. You look so fucking hot and this afternoon has been so fucking hot and that outfit is so fucking hot and it's all just so...fuck!" With all the blood his rather large penis was draining from his body in its effort to get even harder at the sight of Kate standing there in her lingerie, it's almost impressive that he got out that coherent of a sentence.

"Oh baby you're so sweet, thank you!" Kate cheered gleefully. She knew, logically speaking, that her best features would be well accentuated by her careful wardrobe selection, and that Daniel's already healthy appreciation for her body would be magnified tenfold. Still, a girl never gets tired of hearing that her lover thinks she's attractive. Especially when he's so aroused by her that he can barely get the words out, that's always a nice plus.

To really hammer home that this ensemble wasn't just for looking at but also for playing, Kate began tracing her finger around the outline of her breasts as she said, "Now get on the bed so I can give you your reward for being such a nice, sweet boy."

Daniel practically launched himself onto the bed, scrambling to get himself into position for the cuffs he knew were more than just for show. Kate made him skootch down on the mattress until, with his hands extended above his head, Daniel's feet were just barely on the bed and his head was about a foot and a half from the headboard. Kate put each of the cuffs on his wrists and ankles, then made some adjustments to the straps so that there was a bit of slack to the cuffs, but not much.