A Long Strange Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel needed no further invitation, raising his head as Kate lowered her chest just a fraction, nestling his face into her cleavage. With the size of her breasts he was almost completely surrounded by her them, and as his mouth first kissed between her breasts, he smelled her perfume. Daniel was blown away by how soft and perfect the skin of her tits felt on his face, moving himself around her chest and exploring her perfect breasts with his kisses. Daniel was in boob heaven as Kate reached down and while cupping her right breast and pointing it at his mouth, Kate instructed "Now put my tit in your mouth and suck on my nipple, then flick it with your tongue."

Daniel complied and took her nipple into his mouth, alternating between sucking on it and flicking it with his tongue. Every time the tip of his tongue flicked over her nipple, it got harder and harder, and in no time at all it felt like Daniel was sucking on something as hard as her finger. Kate moaned in delight, more from the satisfaction of having her breasts played with exactly as she wanted than from arousal, although she was getting more and more aroused by the second. Kate popped her right breast from his mouth and cupped her left, guiding it to his mouth without instruction. Daniel gave the exact same treatment to her left breast as her right, and again she smiled with satisfaction.

Deciding that Daniel had earned a reward for his compliance, Kate reached down with her free hand and grasped his cock, causing Daniel to gasp in surprise and excitement. His gasp had caused him to bite down just slightly on Kate's nipple, and she moaned in delight. "Good boy. That's it, you can nibble on my tits too. Just be gentle and don't neglect the sucking and licking." Daniel could hardly believe his luck, sure that his accidental bite would cause him to lose all boob access privileges, and began conveyed his gratitude with a flurry of small nips and sucks on her nipple and the areola around it. Kate slipped her hand down to lightly fondle Daniel's balls, then resumed stroking his cock.

As he got more and more worked up, Daniel let out a small moan which was almost a whimper. He'd been rock hard for almost an hour now and had gone from stimulation to stimulation without release. Not wanting him to cum any time soon, Kate decided that now was the time to move into the next phase of her devious plan. She hadn't yet decided exactly what she was going to do for his next part, but she had the main idea and figured she'd figure out the rest as she went along.

Kate released his cock and freed her breast from his mouth, with a look of longing and disappointment in Daniels eyes as he watched her breast retreat from him. "You seem to really like my breasts sweetie," Kate said, stepping off of the bed and moving to her nightstand.

"Babe you know I love your breasts, they're absolutely phenomenal and I can't get enough of them." Daniel was wondering what she was searching for over there, as Kate had opened the drawer on her nightstand and was rooting around in there for something.

As soon as he finished speaking, Kate stopped moving and said icily "What did you just call me?"

"Huh? Babe. Oh wait right, sorry, Mistress. Yes Mistress, I love your breasts." Daniel had a smile on his face and was eagerly awaiting Kate's return to the bed with whatever new devious surprise she had in store.

Kate moved over to the bed, pointedly leaving behind the item she was looking for and had found at her nightstand. "Listen, slave," she said, drawing out and emphasizing the word slave. Kate moved to the bed and stood over Daniel. Her face was a mask of stone, her mouth set in a severe line and her eyes glaring into Daniel's. She placed both hands on either side of his chest just above his stomach, slowly moving upwards. "You are not allowed to address me as anything but Mistress. Is that understood?" Kate asked as firmly as she possibly could. Gone was the playful or seductive tone, in its place were words spoken with as much forcefulness and authority as Kate could muster. Kate was worried that if she kept letting Daniel get away with minor offenses, it wouldn't be long until he started defying her, and that would ruin the entire Mistress/dominatrix fantasy Kate was thoroughly enjoying. She had to nip this in the bud in no uncertain terms, and that meant she had to get serious.

"I'm sorry mistress, I wasn't trying to undermine you or not take this seriously. I promise," Daniel said, looking honestly apologetic. What's more, Kate noted a look of something like shame on his face, as if he was sorry that he'd let her down.

'Well he's going in the right direction, now it's time to reinforce this,' Kate thought. Her hands had continued their ascent up Daniel's chest, and were just reaching his pectoral muscles. Kate's fingers moved to his nipples, and taking each one between her thumb and forefinger, Kate began to roll them back and forth slowly, gradually increasing the pressure. "When a slave misbehaves, they need to be punished," Kate said with steel in her voice, increasing the pressure on Daniel's nipples and pulling them out from his chest. Daniel winced in pain, but she knew having his nipples played with was a turn on for Daniel, so she hoped it wasn't just pain he was feeling. "Now, what do you call me?" Kate demanded.

"Ahhh Mistress!!" Daniel cried in pain as Kate continued to pinch his nipples while pulling them out from his chest. As soon as he said it, Kate released him and began gently caressing his chest by rubbing her palms softly over his punished skin.

"Good boy. I don't want to have to punish you, but it's important to me that you play by the rules, so it should be important to you." Kate moved on of her hands to Daniel's hair and began lovingly stroking his head in a reassuring and comforting way. "Understood?" she asked.

"Yes mistress," Daniel said. Kate was relieved that she didn't hear any resentment or anger in his voice, just relief and pleasure. Already a smile was creeping back onto his face. Kate realized in that moment just how much she loved him. Maybe he was really getting into this and enjoying the role, maybe he was just going along with it because he knew she was into it. Granted, he'd have to be putting on an Oscar-worthy performance, but still it was possible. Either way, Kate's heart swelled with pride that she had such an amazing boyfriend who either embraced or pretended to embrace her sexual fantasies with total enthusiasm.

"Good boy," Kate whispered lovingly, bending down to kiss him deeply. This wasn't like their kiss from before, full of lust and passion. This was tender and loving, Kate's way of letting Daniel know that while she was really into this Mistress role, it was still just a role, and most importantly she cared for him immensely.

"But when a slave is good and obedient, they earn a reward," Kate said slyly, moving into the next phase of her plan. She moved back to the bed stand and retrieved the bottle she had been looking form. Smiling to herself at how fun this would be, Kate resumed her Mistress demeanor as she moved back to the bed.

"You said you like my tits slave. And now that you've learned your lesson about obedience and discipline, you can get a reward." Kate moved her hand which had been hiding the bottle from behind her back, and displayed it to Daniel.

'Baby Oil,' read Daniel. "Yes! Oh my God yes, please Mistress. Whatever you're thinking about doing with that oil, yes!"

Kate was very pleased with his response and flipped the cap on the bottle open. Pouring out an ample amount into her hand, Kate set the bottle down on her nightstand and turned to face Daniel. Kate looked down at the small puddle of baby oil in her palm and decided to draw this show out a little. She held her hand up to her chest, palm parallel to the floor, and began slowly dripping the baby oil out of her hands and onto her chest. Daniel's mouth was open and his eyes were practically popping out of his head, and Kate noticed that his cock was so hard and pumped full of blood that it bobbed up and down in time with his no doubt elevated heart rate.

Kate tilted her head back and brought her hand almost to her chin, before slowly rotating her palm fully and dribbling the rest of the oil onto her chest. As she lowered her head, Kate rubbed her hands together, spreading the oil, and then began rubbing her chest and breasts, spreading the oil and giving Daniel quite the show.

"So, you said you like my tits normally. What do you think of them covered in oil?" Kate asked with a smile on her face, already knowing the answer but wanting to hear it.

"Holy shit. They're fucking amazing! I mean, umh, sorry. They're amazing, Mistress." Daniel hoped she wouldn't get upset by his brief and unintentional lapse in protocol or obedience or whatever.

Kate smiled, deciding to let this one go. 'Practice makes perfect,' she thought, hoping for a lot more practice in the not so distant future. Kate continued to rub her breasts seductively, pulling on her nipples and putting on her best show for Daniel. She moved over to and climbed on the bed, straddling him much lower than she had previously, positioning herself strategically. "Do you like watching me play with my tits?" Kate asked.

"Yes Mistreeeeessss," Daniel replied, loosing focus at the end. Without waiting for an answer to her question, but still expecting a full and properly respectful answer from Daniel, Kate had lunged forward and taken his cock into her mouth, pushing herself to go as deep as she possibly could. Daniel hadn't even fully finished addressing her as his Mistress before he felt her on his member and heard her gagging, taking as much of his cock into her mouth as she ever had. Kate was on a mission; she wanted to get Daniel as riled up and desperate for her as possible, as quickly as possible. She thrust herself onto his cock, impaling her mouth and forcing his cock into her complaining throat. Kate gagged, then gagged again, holding out as long as she could all the while trying to force his dick deeper into her.

She'd never done this before, and to be honest she had no idea why she was doing this now, other than that she knew this would drive Daniel wild. Kate eased back on his cock and brought it to the tip of her mouth, barely containing his cockhead in her lips. Then she pushed back down, taking about half of his 7" length, and began bobbing up and down on his dick, slurping the spit from her mouth and the mucus her throat had produced around his cock. Kate continued this noisy affair for a minute or so, letting the mixture of spit and mucus slip out of her mouth and flow down his cock. This undoubtedly qualified as the sloppiest, messiest blowjob she had ever given, and that Daniel had ever received, and both were enjoying the experience immensely.

Nearing the end of her show, Kate took his cock as deep as it would go, gagging and coughing around his shaft as she took almost his entire length. She held it there for a few seconds then finally relented, not wanting to press her luck any further in the gagging department, and slowly withdrew his cock from her mouth. Tendrils of slime connected his cock head to her mouth, and as she came up from air and saw the look of utter surprise and fascination on Daniel's face, she decided to go for broke. In one smooth motion she used her hand to scoop the spit and mucus dangling from her mouth into her hand, then wrapped that hand around his cock and began pumping it up and down. At the same time, Kate opened her mouth and sucked in his entire ball sac, gently sucking on his entire scrotum as she jacked him off. Kate slowed her pace on his cock to a relaxing motion but turned up the heat on his balls. She released his sac, then ran her tongue from the base of his balls to the bottom of his shaft. Kate then slurped one ball and then the other into her mouth, swirling them around with her tongue.

By this point Daniel was panting, his mouth hanging open in an interrupted gasp of surprise. Kate looked up from licking his balls to see that Daniel was staring at her fascinated, his face flushed and his chest heaving. Because this was an entirely unscripted chapter of her fantasy, and there was plenty more Kate still wanted to accomplish before she finally let him cum, she decided to slow down and resume her script. Granted, she decided to do so while still jerking Daniel off, her face in his balls with her breath vibrating on his sac, her breath tickling him. "So, you were telling me how much you appreciate my tits," Kate began, needing to restart the dialogue before she was overcome by her need to give in and fuck him until he screamed for mercy. 'Holy shit you're turned on girl, dial it back, you've got plans here!' Kate thought to herself, surprised at how hot and bothered blowing him like that had gotten her.

"Ye..yes Mistress. Your tits are amazing. They're huge and perfect and I love touching them and sucking them." Daniel had let go of his inhibitions and decided that he was just a passenger on this wild ride, Kate was in complete control so he might as well go with it. He didn't think about what he said, he just said it.

Which is exactly where Kate wanted him. "And you said you liked watching me play with them?" Kate asked, knowing full well the answer. By this point, she had released her hold on his cock and moved her head up from his balls. She scooted herself upwards on his body, simultaneously wiping the goo on her hand off on a towel she'd strategically positioned within reach on the bed. Kate started slowly playing with her tits again, making an emphasis on pressing them together and drawing attention to her ample cleavage.

"Yes Mistress. You look so fucking hot when you do that. You're perfect." Daniel was in rapture; sure he wanted, no needed, to get off as soon as possible. However, he'd also learned that the longer he let Kate carry on with this kind of crazy and completely amazing fantasy of hers, the better things would get.

"Thank you sweetie, I love hearing you say things like that," Kate said, beaming. She realized she'd let the mask of a Mistress slip for a second and shown her true appreciation for Daniel admiring and appreciating her body. 'Okay, time to put the mask back on and get down to business,' she resolved.

"Well then you should definitely watch this part," she said, smiling that devious smile she'd only today revealed. Kate lowered her body onto his, and releasing her breasts from their squeeze against each other, placed the head of his penis at the bottom of her cleavage. Kate looked up to see Daniel totally enraptured, and slowly lowered her chest onto his dick while simultaneously pressing her boobs back together. With his spit covered dick now sliding between her oil covered tits, Daniel was amazed.

He'd thought her tits felt amazingly soft and supple while also firm on his face. That didn't hold a candle to the feeling of her tits on his dick. Kate slowly began to move up and down, always pressing her breasts together around his boob-encased cock. Daniel couldn't believe he was getting a tit-job from his girlfriend. Whose life was this and how did he get here??

"Well baby, how do you like this?" Kate asked sweetly, smiling up at him.

"Hoooooly shit this feels amazing!" Daniel responded, enjoying watching Kate use her tits to rub his cock almost as much as he was enjoying the sensation.

"Are you having a fun time baby?" Kate asked. She wanted to use this time to ask Daniel a few questions about the day's events and possible future endeavors. Especially at a time when his inhibitions were lowered and he was distracted enough to not think about filtering his answers. Questioning him mid-tit job seemed like the best option.

"Yes Mistress, this has been the best sex of my life," Daniel replied. Kate noted that he referred to all of today's activities as sex, despite the fact that they hadn't actually done the deed yet. Interesting. Kate filed that away for later.

"What have you liked the most about what we've done today slave?" Kate asked.

"Eating you out," Daniel answered. "At first it was nothing special, but then when you really took charge and told me exactly what to do, holy shit that was hot. And I love that you got me all hot and bothered beforehand, that got me so aroused I would have done anything."

"So you like me being in control of you then?" This was the crux of her line of questioning, the thing Kate really needed to know about the day's events. Kate increased the pressure on her tits from a light and gentle sensation to something more forceful. Not painful to either, but she was definitely taking this from teasing to full blown stimulation. She didn't want Daniel to get distracted and actually start thinking about his answers. She wanted his unfiltered, no-bull feelings on the matter.

"That part's alright. I like it, but that isn't what gets me off. What I really like about this is that you're just as turned on by me and my body as I am turned on by you and your body. You want me, you want to take me and hold me down and fuck me, you want to own me and use me to make yourself feel good. All this time I always thought you'd enjoyed sex but only because of the sensations and the intimacy, not because of the aggressiveness or the domination. You sitting on my face and telling me to lick your cunt until you came was the hottest thing we've ever done."

Kate was taken aback by Daniel's answer. She hadn't thought of it that way, but that was certainly a large part of why this domineering roll interested her so much. She wanted to be in control for once, not Daniel, and she wanted to make sure that each and every one of her needs came first and were satisfied as a pre-condition for satisfying him. She also really liked the role reversal aspect of it, that for once Daniel was being treated like the submissive one, not her. 'How cool is it that that actually turns him on?' Kate thought to herself. 'Boy, we're going to have a lot of fun with this!'

"I'm glad you enjoyed it baby. Now, before I climb on top of you and give you your reward for being such a good slave today, I want to know what you want to do to me. If I released you from your cuffs right now, what would you do?" Kate knew exactly what the answer to this would be, but to be honest she was buying for time. That last answer had kind of threw her for a loop, and she wanted to regather her thoughts.

"I'd hold you down and fuck the shit out of you. Or maybe I'd make you blow me like you did a few minutes ago, but with me in charge. Then I'd bend you over and fuck your pussy until you were raw, then I'd cum all over you." Daniel was starting to get close; the sensation of Kate's large oily tits rubbing his cock, combined with the visual that provided, and all the dirty talk had all resulted in his insanely high state of arousal and stimulation.

Kate eased off on the pressure, letting her breasts settle into their natural position, with her nipples barley an inch from his stomach. Kate moved herself off the bed gently, not wanting to touch Daniel's cock for fear that it would set him off. Not to mention she loved how easily she could get him so worked up that he was about ready to cum, then deny him a release. A little cruel perhaps, but, Kate thought, 'It is kind of pay back for all those times he fucked me and never got me off. Well, let's have just a little bit more fun with him then.'

"So you liked eating my pussy the best?" Kate asked, moving slowly from the foot of the bed up to the head, doing her best to sashay her hips and draw Daniel's attention to her still garter-clad waist and thighs.

"Yes Mistress. Your pussy tastes so good, and I love hearing you get off. I love eating you out." Daniel was staring directly at her pussy, still puffy and pink but far less inflamed than it had been when she'd taken it off his face the first time.