A Long Strange Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate then climbed onto the bed and immediately straddled Daniel's face while facing the headboard. She then lowered her body onto him, rubbing her panties on his face and over his mouth. "I want you to feel how wet I am. How much being in charge of you turns me on. I want you to smell my pussy juices and think about all the things I'm going to do to you, and the few things I'm going to let you do to me. Does that turn you on baby? Does having my wet panties and soaking cunt in your face make you want to eat me?"

"Murrrghurrgaaaaphhhh!!" Daniel responded. She wasn't sure if he couldn't form words because her pussy was covering his mouth, or because he was so turned on. She preferred to think the latter, even if it was probably the former. Standing, she carefully balanced on the bed as she removed her panties. She'd intentionally placed them over her garter so that she could remove one without taking off the other. This event was all about visual stimulation, and Kate was in love with how her legs looked in these stocking with this garter belt.

She looked down at Daniel, seeing about half of his face before it was obscured by her pubic hair and crotch. Kate slowly lowered herself to her knees but didn't settle completely down, keeping her pussy about 4 inches above his mouth. She reached down with her hands and spread her lips open, exposing her soft inner lips and her cunt hole to him. "Look at my pussy baby, see how wet I get when I'm in charge of you?" she asked, moving one had to forage through her labia and pubes to come to rest at her clit. Slowly she began running her finger in circles around her clit, teasing herself physically and Daniel visually. With her other hand, she moved down to her opening and slowly stuck one, then two fingers inside herself. She was amazed at how easily her fingers slipped inside, finding herself almost overflowing with lubrication. Kate removed her fingers from her now extremely excited pussy and placed her fingertips at Daniel's mouth.

Without needing instruction, Daniel greedily sucked her fingers into his mouth, licking them clean of all of her juices while enthusiastically moaning in delight. "Good boy," Kate purred, removing her fingers from Daniels mouth and moving them up to her own where she sucked on them as well, tasting his mouth as well as a hint of herself. Removing her fingers, Kate asked "So, do you want to lick my pussy and suck on my clit?"

"God yes," Daniel responded with a hint of desperation. But not as much as Kate was looking for. She wanted him to beg her to for the privilege of pleasuring her greedy cunt.

"Oh really? Well then tell me what you'd do for me, and I may let you have the pleasure." Kate had no idea where this was coming from. She was way off script from the porn movie, and of the hundred times she'd lived out this fantasy in her head, never once had she imagined how much she would revel in the pleasure of completely dominating Daniel and making him beg. But God was it turning her on to do so. She couldn't think of any other time in her young life that she'd been so turned on.

Daniel meanwhile was almost delirious with lust. First she'd shown him how wet she was. Then she played with herself, then she made him taste her but only from her fingers. Now she was teasing him again. He was at his wit's end and didn't think he could take another second of her teasing, he'd do anything to get that sweet pussy on his face and lick every inch of her. Without thinking, he started rattling off all the things he'd do once she finally gave in and let him eat her pussy. "I'll lick all around your clit, I'll suck on your lips and nibble on them. I'll suck your clit and lick it too, then I'll stick my tongue up your hole and drink your juices. I'll lick your MMMMMPFF..."

Hearing Daniel talk like that, so dirty and with such lust and desperation in his voice, Kate couldn't hold back and thrust her pussy onto his mouth without waiting for him to finish speaking.

Daniel devoured her pussy. His tongue went from one spot to another, first her clit then her hood then her inner lips then her hole then back to her clit. He wanted to lick, suck, nibble, and taste every square inch of her cunt which was now literally dripping on his chin.

'Oh sweet Jesus,' Kate thought, 'I got him way too worked up. Give the man an A+ for effort, sure, but a C- for coordination and an F for planning.' She had to intervene. She lifted her pussy off his face and said "Baby, baby, calm down. This pussy isn't going anywhere. I'm going to ride your face for a while, so there's no need to eat me like I'm a gazelle and you're a starving lion. Start slow for Christ's sake."

Daniel looked up into her dripping cunt and realized he'd been all over the place, feverishly devouring her pussy without any kind of actual goal. "Sorry babe, I just..." he began, but was cut off when Kate lowered her pussy back to his mouth.

"Don't worry about it baby," she said breathily, "I love how turned on you are and clearly I've been driving you crazy. Now take it slow, focus, and lick my cunt like I know you can." Hearing this, Daniel was remotivated to please Kate, and being eager to redeem himself he fell right to work. First, he sucked the first part of her he had access to, her delicate inner lips which were coated in a sheen of her juices and his saliva. He sucked one into his mouth, gently running his tongue along the ridge of her inner labia, all the while maintaining a slight sucking pressure with his mouth. He applied the slightest of pressure with his teeth to this delicate area, not so much a bite as it was a gentle nibble. This solicited a light gasp from Kate, and Daniel knew he was on the right track. He then repeated the process with her other labia, relishing the taste of her and the smooth texture of her pussy.

As Daniel settled down and began worshiping her pussy like Kate knew he could, she relaxed and began enjoying herself again. A soft moan escaped her as Daniel centered his mouth over her pussy and opened wide, sucking both of her inner lips into his mouth and closing around them with his lips. He then began running his tongue up and down between her lips, swirling his tongue around his mouth in a circular pattern in order to stimulate as much of her beautiful pussy as he could. 'Now this,' Kate thought, 'this earns him an A for performance!' Kate moaned again, louder and deeper this time, enjoying what she knew was merely the opening act of Daniel's pussy licking abilities.

Daniel opened his eyes and looked up at Kate, relishing the sight of her perfect tits from this angle. He could barely see her face as she was sitting almost straight up with her hands against the headboard for support, but what he could see let him know that his efforts were succeeding. Kate's mouth hung open, her eyes closed tight in concentration as her breathing got heavier. Moving his gaze lower, Daniel focused on her heaving breasts, in awe of their size and perkiness. Features which were no doubt enhanced by the amazingly sexy and slutty corset she was wearing, something he'd never thought in a million years she would do, let alone of her own volition.

Focusing his eyes even lower, immediately in front of his face was her fairly well tamed mound of pubic hair, dark but not pitch black. She kept it trimmed but never shaped her pubes into a landing strip or something else, and certainly never shaved them. Daniel had always wondered what she'd look like with a completely bare pussy, a thought he certainly wanted to return to later. For now though, Daniel knew it was time to start pushing Kate towards the edge. Daniel released her inner lips and quickly dipped his tongue into her juicy fuck hole, tasting her straight from the source. He swirled his tongue around inside her a few times, then withdrew and began circling his tongue upwards, eventually centering around her clit but not touching it.

Daniel decided it was time for a little revenge for all the teasing Kate had inflicted upon him, so he slowly and methodically swirled his tongue around her clit, every second or third time brushing against her nub but never directly stimulating it. By this time her clit was engorged and peeking out from underneath her hood, so it actually took a fairly concerted effort for Daniel NOT to lick it, but he was determined.

Kate meanwhile was beginning to relax her composure, resting her forehead and forearms against the headboard as she leaned in to Daniels delightful attentions on her throbbing pussy. She'd gasped when he'd tongue fucked her briefly and had practically started purring when he moved up to her clit, circling it and getting her more and more worked up. Now he continued to circle her clit, bringing her higher and higher but without any chance of getting her to climax. 'Oh God I wish he'd lick my clit and stop teasing me so much,' thought Kate. And then she caught herself. 'Wait, he's teasing ME? Oh ho ho, buddy, that's not how this works.'

"I know what you're doing down there sweetie." Kate said, lifting her face off the headboard and looking him straight in the eyes. "Stop fucking around and lick my clit, now!" Kate declared, a little more forcefully than she meant to but not caring. Daniel took the hint and instantly began flicking her clit directly with his tongue, then moving into a figure eight pattern centered on the middle of her little nub which he knew drove her wild. Kate reached down with both hands and placing her fingers on either side of the top of her pussy, she spread herself apart and upwards, completely pulling back her clitoral hood and fully exposing her clit to his tongue.

"That's right bitch, lick my clit, make me cum." Kate had no idea where that came from and frankly she didn't care. Daniel's little act of rebellion in teasing her had awoken something in her, something forceful and dominant. Clearly, he didn't understand his place or purpose here, that she was in charge and he was just the fuck toy which she was going to use to get off however she wanted.

"You're here for me, you're my little plaything and you're going to do exactly what I want. Now make me cum!" Kate reached down and grabbed some of Daniel's hair, securing his head in place while grinding her pussy into his mouth. Daniel sucked Kate's clit into his mouth and began circling the tip of her clit with his tongue, sucking as hard as he could with his lips while applying as much pressure as possible. "Eat my pussy, suck my cunt! Oh fuck, yes, keep going!!" Kate was racing towards an orgasm now, one she could tell was going to be incredibly strong. "Yes, oh fuck yes, keep going...AHHHHHHHHHHFUUUUUUUCK!!" She screamed as she exploded in orgasm, her entire body shaking. Daniel knew to keep licking as long as she was cumming, and Kate kept her pussy glued to his mouth for what seemed like an eternity as she had the best orgasm of her life. Her juices flowed out of her pussy and onto Daniel's chin, even dribbling down his neck and onto his jawline.

As Kate's orgasm receded so too did her strength. She leaned back and lowered herself down to the bed, her feet still on either side of Daniel's head and her ass resting on his chest. Daniel stared down at her glistening pussy, blown away by how wet she was. Kate had always had a wonderfully wet little cunt, so wet in fact they had never once needed any kind of lube. But she'd never had pussy juice literally leaking out of her, much less enough to run down his face. Daniel licked his lips, savoring her delicious flavor as he looked at her sopping wet gash. Her outer lips were swollen and puffy, with her inner lips splayed out and red. Her pubic hair had caught the moisture in places and glinted in the light, and looking down at her hole Daniel could see a small pool of her cum nestled in the opening of her pussy. Daniel had never seen her pussy like this before, and all he could think of was how much he wanted to fuck her cunt until he exploded inside of her. He had to have her, he had to fuck her, and he had to fuck her right now.

Daniel went to rise off the bed, fully intent on grabbing Kate by the legs, opening her up, and ravaging her. The one small problem, of course, was his restraints. He'd completely forgotten about them until now, and he struggled against them. This commotion woke Kate out of her daze, and she shifted herself so she was sitting on the side of the bed and turned to Daniel. "And just where do you think you're going buddy?" Kate asked, the hungry look returning to her eyes.

"Babe, I have to fuck you. Please, let me fuck you right now!" Daniel half asked, half demanded. Eating her out had always gotten him aroused, and the strength of her orgasm and the raw sexuality of staring at her soaking pussy after she came had Daniel more worked up than he had ever been.

"Oh sweetie, you still don't seem to understand how this works," Kate said, rising up off the bed and turning to face him. "I'm in charge, and you're my tied up little sex slave." Kate realized this wasn't how she had envisioned their experiment originally, with her as the dominant force and him completely at her mercy. The cuffs were originally just a way for her to keep him in one place and on script, so she didn't have to worry about him trying to take charge. Now though, the cuffs were a mechanism for her total control. Sure, if Daniel really wanted to or needed to he could probably break free, or at least wiggle around enough to get a hand loose and undo the cuffs. But he wasn't trying to escape, he was just desperately trying to secure some sort of release.

The realization that she was in complete control of the situation and Daniel for all intents and purposes was her slave sent a wave of arousal coursing through her body. Kate had originally planned to have Daniel eat her out, then she'd get him all worked up again with a strip tease and maybe a little bit of a blowjob before she climbed on top of him and rode him to orgasm as his reward. Instead, Kate decided she was far from over with this boundary-pushing experiment, and that she'd act out a few other fantasies she'd been having.

"Kate I'm sorry I teased you, I just wanted to get you really turned on." He said pleadingly, still looking at her visibly moist pussy. Kate said nothing and crossed her arms, raising her eyebrows and striking her best 'That's a load of shit' expression she could muster. "Okay okay, I also did it because I wanted to get back at you a little. It's just you got me so turned on and you haven't let me do practically anything and..."

"Shhhh," Kate hushed him, placing a finger to her lips. "I know I've been a little cruel to you by teasing you and getting you so worked up," she said, removing her finger from her mouth. She leaned over him and kissed him deeply, again taking the dominant role in by sticking her tongue into his mouth, swirling it around and tasting herself. With her left hand she reached down and found his dick, still rock hard despite the lack of attention. Kate broke the kiss with a small nip to his lower lip and stood up, reaching down with her right hand and sticking a finger into her gooey hole. Kate was amazed at how wet she was and how her finger slipped effortlessly inside herself. 'Sweet Jesus that really was an amazing orgasm,' she thought. "Now lie back down," Kate commanded.

Daniel instantly complied, a fact Kate noted with delight, and put his head back on the mattress and lowered his arms. Daniel kept his face pointed at Kate, his eyes never leaving her hand which was now busy moving in and out of herself. Meanwhile, Kate moved her hand up his cock to the head, where she found the anticipated dribble of pre-cum she needed. She rubbed her thumb over the head of his dick, smearing the pre-cum over the head and soliciting a moan from Daniel. Then she rubbed her palm over the head to lube up her hand, and began stroking him, albeit slowly. Sufficiently wet and stimulated, Kate removed her finger from her cunt with an audible squelch and moved her finger over to Daniel. "Now open your mouth and don't move," she commanded forcefully.

Daniel immediately did so, his eyes going wide at the implication of what she was about to do. Sure enough, Kate began running her fingertip coated with her juiced around Daniel's mouth. "Now here's the deal," she began, having come up with a plan in the few minutes she'd been standing over him. "If you want to taste this sweet pussy of mine again today, much less have a chance to get fucked by it, you have to do exactly as I say and be a good little slave, no more teasing or resisting me. Got it?"

Daniel was blown away. Who the hell was this sexy dominatrix and what had she done with his demure and relatively tame girlfriend? All he knew was that he had no idea what she had in store for him, but he desperately needed to find out. "Yes...Mistress," Daniel said in his most obedient tone. He'd called her Mistress because, well, she was dominating him. Daniel had watched a little bit of BDSM porn here and there, and that's what he'd always heard female dominatrixes called. 'Besides,' Daniel figured, "If we're gonna do this, might as well go all out, right?"

A bolt of excitement rushed through Kate when Daniel called her is his Mistress. 'Oh my God that's so freaking hot,' she thought. The title turned her on more than she could express, and what's more it showed that Daniel was getting into it, and even more importantly he was accepting his position as subservient to her. "Goooood boy," she purred, "Now I'll let you suck my finger and lick it clean."

Kate had intended to move her finger into his mouth, but she didn't even have a chance to move before Daniel lifted his head off the bed and, taking her entire finger into his mouth, began to greedily suck and lick her finger with complete abandon. Kate smiled, noting that if she had an idea for exactly how something should happen then she needed to make that clear, but let the relatively minor transgression pass. Instead she focused her attention back on to his dick, speeding up the rate her hand was moving up and down his cock. Daniel had certainly gotten every speck of pussy juice off her finger by now, so Kate withdrew her finger and wiped it off on his chest.

Kate let go of his cock and straightened up, taking a half step away from the bed. The look of worry and disappointment Daniel had in his eyes at her withdrawal caused another wave of arousal to wash over her, flooding into her pussy which she could swear was starting to drip. Kate began to move her hands over her body, starting at her hips and traveling upwards. Cupping her breasts, Kate looked at Daniel and said in her most seductive voice "Now tell me how much you want to suck on my tits. Tell me how much you want to see them."

"Oh God yes!" Daniel cried, "You have no idea how much I want that. I want to see your fantastic, amazing, beautiful breast so much. I want to suck on them and lick them, I want to have them pressed into my face and my body, and I want to watch them swing and bounce as you fuck me." All the while he'd been talking, Kate's hands had moved behind her back and unhooked her bra. She kept the cups in place with one hand while lowering the straps off her shoulders with the other. Then, placing a hand on each cup holding the bra in place, Kate moved back to the bed, straddling Daniel over his chest.

"You want to play with my titties baby?" Kate asked in a child-like voice. Without waiting for a response, Kate lowered the bra from herself, exposing her D cup breasts to him for the first time that day. Perfectly formed and symmetrical, her breasts stood out proudly from her chest, amplified and outlined by her corset. Her fair skin was beautifully contrasted by her somewhat dark nipples, each the size of a silver dollar and very puffy. Her nipples had already started to harden with the exposure to the air as she maneuvered herself over Daniel so her breasts were only a few inches from his face. With her hands on either side of his head and her knees on either side of his stomach, Kate reveled in the control she was exerting over him. Noting that he hadn't risen off the bed to meet her, Kate smiled and said "You can start by kissing my breasts, everywhere but the nipples."