A Long Strange Journey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kate reached the front of the bed and without a word, turned and faced Daniel's cock then climbed on and swung her leg over Daniel's head. She put her knees against each of his shoulders and braced herself on all fours, with her hands on either side of his hips. Looking over her shoulder, she saw Daniel was staring at her pussy open mouthed and in awe, then saw his eyes move to her swinging tits then back to her pussy.

"If you like the taste so much, you should get it from the source sweetie," Kate said sweetly. Then, switching to her dominating tone and lowering herself to his face, she said "Now stick your tongue in my cunt and tongue fuck me, slave."

Daniel needed no further guidance, gluing his mouth to her fuck hole and sticking his tongue as far inside her as it would go. Daniel swirled his tongue around a few times, savoring the powerful taste of her pussy juice straight from the source. He then began moving his tongue in and out of her pussy, doing his best to get as deep as he could every time he went back in. No longer able to see anything but Kate's butt from his vantage point, Daniel looked up and realized he was face to face with her asshole. There was a light ring of hair around her puckered little rosebud, and Daniel could see a few droplets of errant pussy moisture clinging to them, with her ass clenching and unclenching in time with her now heavy breathing.

"Oh good boy!! That's it baby, stick your tongue in me. Taste my hot cunt, I want you to know exactly where your cum is going to go in a few minutes. Maybe next time I'll have you do this AFTER I fuck you and you cum in me." Kate had that idea as almost an afterthought and couldn't believe she'd said it aloud. But instead of revulsion, Daniel just let out a muffled moan into her pussy, which in turn caused some not unpleasant vibrations into her labia which Kate thoroughly enjoyed. 'Okay,' she thought, 'clearly he really likes the idea of being forced to do things for my pleasure. Let's see how far we can take this.'

Daniel had eaten out Kate's hole before, but never from this angle. All they'd ever done from this angle was 69, with Daniel focused on her clit. Now, however, his face had shifted just an inch or so lower, and that had caused some unexpected stimulation. Occasionally, Daniel's upper lip would ride up the space between her pussy and her asshole and brush against the very edge of her rosebud. Every time it did, Kate had experienced a surge of pleasure, and she wanted more.

"I love how well you tongue my cunt hole babe, now let's see if you can do as well on my ass." Kate had seen that once in a movie, and her friend Stacey had vaguely hinted at it during their last sleepover, but never in a million years did Kate think she'd ever let Daniel do that to her, much less request it. Today was turning out to be full of surprises for both of them.

Daniel couldn't believe what he'd heard. 'Did she really just ask me to eat her ass?' Daniel thought in disbelief. He'd once floated the idea of them fooling around with her back door, and that idea had been instantly shot down in a rather dream-crushing manner. Daniel certainly wasn't opposed to the idea, and with his nose practically hovering over her asshole he could tell she'd showered and cleaned herself recently, so there were no concerns over cleanliness. Daniel was just incredulous that Kate would be open to such experimentation.

Kate noticed Daniel's hesitation, and was worried that it was because he was revolted. She'd showered right before he came over, in fact the bathrobe she was wearing when he answered the door had come to her as an idea precisely because of the shower she'd just gotten out of. Kate was terrified that Daniel was disgusted with her suggestion and was trying to figure out how to tell her no without hurting her feelings. 'Fuck it,' she thought 'in for a penny, in for a pound.'

"I said lick my asshole, slave!" Kate repositioned herself and planted her puckered asshole right on Daniel's mouth. Fully expecting him to start yelling for her to get the hell off him, Kate was immensely relieved when she felt the tip of Daniel's tongue begin to explore the outer folds of her anus. He started by circling her ass, letting his tongue gently roll over the textured folds of her rosebud, drawing tighter and tighter circles until he was finally at the center. Then Daniel drew his face back a bit, and extending his tongue and flattening it, he began to lap at her ass much like a dog licking someone's face. Up and down, up and down, Daniel licked her ass with his tongue held as wide as he could get it.

At first Kate felt almost tickled, but then as Daniel began to tighten the circles he was drawing around her asshole it felt better and better. Now, with him running the full width of his tongue from the base of her taint to the top of her ass, Kate was blown away by the sensation. It wasn't as good as having her clit licked, and it certainly wouldn't get her off, but the sensation was amazing none the less. His tongue felt so wet and so warm and so wrong in all the best ways; Kate was in heaven.

Kate decided to take matters into her own hands, so to speak, and using one arm to prop herself up she moved her right hand to her clit and began lightly fingering herself, slowly and gently flicking her clit. Shortly her one finger was joined by another, then another, until she was using her entire hand to rub herself faster and faster. Kate began pushing herself back into Daniel's face, grinding her pussy into his chin and pressing her asshole into his mouth forcefully. She was getting close.

"Uhhhhhh fuck baby I'm so close. Push your tongue into my ass. Butt fuck me with your tongue babe. Please, I need you inside of me, fuck me baby!" Daniel stopped lapping at Kate's ass and pointed his tongue straight at the center of her starfish, and pressed the tip of his tongue into the center of her sphincter. He managed to widen her ass a little, feeling the difference in skin as his tongue brushed against the first few millimeters of the smoother skin from the inside of her asshole. He didn't want to disappoint, so giving it his all he withdrew his tongue, lapped her butthole a couple of times, and rammed his tongue as far into her as he could.

Kate could feel her ass giving way to the invasion of Daniel's tongue, and when Daniel withdrew, licked her a few times, then forced his tongue up her ass, it drove her over the edge. She screamed out her orgasm as Daniel continued to thrash his tongue about inside of her. He had only gotten his tongue to penetrate about a half inch into her, but that half inch still represented practically miles and miles in their physical relationship and sexual boundaries. Granted, the same could be said for the majority of their activities today. Daniel couldn't believe the difference in their sex life from one day to another, and couldn't wait to continue exploring this new line of activities they'd enjoyed together.

Kate's orgasm subsided, leaving her a quivering mess with a wet ass lying by Daniel's side. As she regained her senses, Kate noticed Daniel's dick standing straight out from his body, twitching in time to his pulse. Kate realized she hadn't let him cum yet, and decided he needed a reward.

"Thank you baby," Kate said as she swung her leg over his head, then began moving down his body. She reached his throbbing cock and turned around, a huge loving smile on her face. "Thank you so much for doing that and for letting me play with you today. You're amazing and I love you." Kate moved and positioned herself so she was straddling Daniel, and centering herself on his dick, she lightly grabbed it and pushed the head against her sopping cunt hole.

As Kate lowered herself onto Daniel's dick, he let out a deep sigh and said "Ohhh you feel so fucking wet. Today has been amazing, I've guuuuhhhhh had a great time." Daniel's head was thrown back in ecstasy, his eyes closed in concentration, and he couldn't stifle the moan that came out halfway through speaking. Opening his eyes, he looked Kate square in the face and said "I love you too, Mistress." Kate's heart melted, and she could swear her pussy followed suit by getting wetter, if that was even physically possible at this point.

Kate was over the moon. Not only had Daniel been okay with her assuming the role of dominatrix out of seemingly nowhere, but he'd actively participated in it and seemed to really enjoy it. Not only that, but he'd said 'I love you' about a handful of times prior to today. Sure, they'd said it before, and Kate knew he felt that way about her, but the man just wasn't emotionally expressive. But today! Today not only had he said it, but he'd said it during sex, and had addressed her as Mistress while doing so? 'This guy is going to get super-laid,' Kate resolved.

Kate stopped moving herself up and down on his cock and shifted to a forwards and back motion, sitting up and grinding his cock deep into her while also grinding her clit on his pubic bone. Her ample ass cheeks pressed into Daniel's thighs, cupping his balls around her wet asshole as she rode him back and forth. She grabbed her still oily tits and massaged them mercilessly, pulling and pinching at her nipples. Grinding herself into Daniel, she focused all of her energy into getting him off, determined to make him feel as appreciated and loved as she could for his wonderful compliance and performance today.

Looking down, Kate noticed Daniel closing his eyes and licking his lips in satisfaction. Pausing only briefly, Kate reached for her towel she'd used previously and utilized the unused side to wipe off her hands and tits. She got as much of the baby oil off as she could, then slowed her grinding motion to a slow rocking.

Cupping her breast in each hand, Kate lowered herself and her chest to Daniel's face, and moaning into his ear asked, "Do you want to suck on my tits?" Daniel's eyes shot open and, upon seeing her perfect breasts not two inches from his face, launched himself forward into her cleavage, bringing himself between her breasts. Kate smiled to herself, delighted that she could elicit such a desperate need within him. Daniel repositioned himself to suck on her nipple, nibbling and biting her just as he had done before.

With Kate bent over Daniel offering her tits to his hungry mouth, she began moving up and down on his cock. Finding the position of holding her breasts in each hand while trying to fuck him entirely too awkward, Kate put her hands on either side of Daniel's head and slightly forward, letting her pendulous breasts swing freely for the sucking in front of his face. This he did with abandon, going from one tit to the next and sucking each into his mouth, swirling his tongue around her nipples and sucking them for all he was worth.

Kate, meanwhile, had set to work. She was rocking back and forth now, moving forward on Daniel's cock until it was almost out of her, then slamming back down, taking his full and engorged dick to the root. She could feel herself building towards another orgasm as she fucked herself on his cock, moaning as he hungrily slurped at her nipples.

Kate could hear Daniel's moans getting louder and more desperate, sure he was building to an orgasm of his own. Bending herself down so her mouth was right next to his ear, she half moaned, half whispered "Cum for me baby. That's right, cum for me. Cum inside of me, I want to feel your cum in my pussy."

Daniel loved her talking like this, something Kate only did when she was extremely horny and completely comfortable. He began bucking his hips up against her, trying to drive his cock even deeper into her sopping wet pussy, blown away by how hot and dirty she was being. "Please baby, I need your cum in me. Cum for me!!" Kate moaned as Daniel erupted, crying out into her tits and biting down on her nipple.

Feeling his balls tighten and his dick spasm inside of her, Kate knew he was spraying the inside of her pussy with all the cum he'd been building up over the past hour or so of her teasing. She thought back on the events of the day, from her blowing him while watching the movie, to her planting her pussy on his mouth and ordering him to pleasure her, to his tongue penetrating her asshole as the first thing to ever go inside that hole. She came as the last of his ropes of his cum spurted inside of her, screaming her orgasm into his shoulder as she ground her cunt relentlessly on his still rock-hard cock.

As they both lay there panting, Kate's body pressed against Daniel, their chests heaving, Kate summoned a final bit of strength and reached over to uncuff his right hand. With that final effort achieved, Kate rolled herself off of Daniel, pulling his cock out of her wrecked pussy, his cum dribbling out of her and onto her leg and the side of his stomach. She kept her head nestled into his shoulder, even as he reached over to uncuff his other arm. With the arm cuffs free and some slack on his leg cuffs, Daniel was able to move his legs up into the fetal position, carefully uncuffing his ankles while keeping Kate nestled in the crook of his shoulder.

Free of all his restraints and tossing them aside, Daniel turned to Kate and began undoing her corset from the back. It was a series of hooks and loops, much like a bra, and he had the dozen or so hooks disengaged before long. Momentarily rotating a Kate away from himself and onto her side, thus soliciting a moaning complaint, Daniel managed to get the corset completely off of her and tossed it aside.

Daniel's final act of the day was to reach down to the floor and pick up the neatly folded comforter Kate had left there. He carefully spread it over the two of them, kicking it down to cover his legs then awkwardly using his leg to stretch it over her. Leaning in and kissing her fully on the lips, Daniel pulled back after a few seconds and said "Thanks for the best day of my life. Love you, Mistress." Kate smiled faintly and nuzzled deeper into his shoulder and chest, perfectly content and completely spent.