All Comments on 'A Long Suppressed Desire Ch. 01'

by nosebone

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RTR10RTR10almost 6 years ago

And in walks Tammy.....

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
another great read

Great sex scene. 5 stars. i thought the tease was a little rushed. Liked the grill - you must like Barbecuing!!!! of course - i need to add- lets finish a story before you start tooooooooo many more. Even if you are a great writer!!

swfb70swfb70almost 6 years ago
and not only does Tammy walk in

but she joins in

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 6 years ago
Only in the start

If they could not affipord to buy the house until the business was sold, how come you said they could have done it a few years before? Did the business bust a couple of years ago losing their money?

Does the store being a Harris Titter have anything to do with the story. You could have just said the grocery or corner store, ir whatever you call it wherever this is set.this would have made more sense to us non-locals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It’s all in the details...

Really well written story. You’ve framed the characters well, and created the doubt which is clearly on his mind about cheating on his wife, as she did to him.

Pet hate of mine, however, is missing out the fact he’s already cum in her, but then magically this is forgotten when he goes down on her. Sex can be messy, even after a fuck in a hot tub, and personally I’m not bothered if he’s tasting both himself and her when he goes down on her (some guys can be very close minded about this though), all I’m asking for is just an acknowledgement that they haven’t showered, and he’s blown his load in her, and she’s full of them both etc.

Otherwise, I look forward to see where the story takes you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow

Wow....he pulled off sisters!.... Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

This is good and like many of your stories I want more. I also want you to expand on more of your works.

RTR10RTR10over 5 years ago

The sister-in-law comes off as kinda desperate....and maybe a little or a lot obsessive & crazy. I mean, the brother-in-law is pretty clear about loving his wife & is feeling extremely guilty for cheating whereas the SIL acted like she was entitled to his dick because she’s been in love with him since high school. Did I mention that she seemed crazy? She’s married too!!! With kids!! Nothing could come from this liaison, as much as the SIL would love for him to declare his undying love for her. I still see Tammy walking in, the husband crying with guilt & asking for forgiveness. Tells her he loves HER & only HER. The SIL leaves the room after realizing she’d never have her BIL’s heart. Tammy forgives him & they make love. Eventually they go downstairs & ask the SIL if she’d like to join in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
after reading so many

this is probably one of the best stories I have read here. Terrific build up of the facts and not overdone.

falcon69wlfalcon69wlover 5 years ago
There needs to be a follow on chapter

A good story.. but there has to be another chapter or two, or more....

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 4 years ago

I thought this was one of the best stories I had stumbled upon in quite a while. I guess I should join the chorus in asking for another chapter or five(!) I know that life sometimes makes writing difficult or impossible. I write too! Be that as it may, this story was a very good effort. I like it. Stay safe and healthy.

juanviejojuanviejoover 2 years ago

REALLY GOOD...FIVE STARS!

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 2 years ago

Great story I somehow missed when I started following you. Checked back when I saw part 2 posted. Now I can read part 2 with this hot fantasy fresh in my head.

More later.

Cheers

SAGE

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Absolutely fantastic⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous