A Long Suppressed Desire Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers

"I don't know if I could live with the guilt," I said.

"You could. I bet it would have helped you get over it faster," she said.

"Maybe. It's still in the back of mind. It never goes away," I replied.

She looked at me thoughtfully. I wondered what she was thinking.

"I'm thinking about getting in the hot tub," she said. "Would you mind joining me?"

"Yeah that'll be good. I was planning on that myself," I replied. I thought that might be a break from the conversation we were having. I couldn't believe Chris hadn't touched her in recent memory. She was still so attractive. What the hell was wrong with that guy?

She finished her wine quietly and walked downstairs to her suite. The master suite was on the top floor and I went to change. I walked downstairs and as I passed the second floor, I heard Tessa arguing with someone. It had to be Chris. I felt a bit guilty about eavesdropping so I hurried down to the ground floor. I walked outside and pulled the cover back on the hot tub. I started the jets and walked back to the outdoor fridge to get us a couple beers.

It was at least 20 minutes before Tessa walked out. When she did, I could clearly see the anger on her pretty face. She pulled her coverup off, revealing a sexy black suit. She'd had three babies, but her frame still reminded me of her younger days. She slipped in the tub across from me.

"Everything okay," I asked, offering her a can of the wheat beer she liked.

"No," she said taking the can and opening it.

I sat there quietly, as I could tell she was fuming. Tessa was just like her sister, and they both got it from their dad. They were all very quiet when they were angry. Fortunately, I'd learned how to deal with them over the years. Just let them steam for a bit and eventually they'd talk. It usually took 5-10 minutes depending on the situation.

"Chris isn't coming down with the boys this weekend like he promised," she said finally.

"Oh, damn. What are you going to do? Drive back up and get them," I asked.

"No, I'm going to let him try to keep them at home for a couple more days," she said. "They'll drive him crazy."

"Yeah. I bet so," I laughed.

"He frustrates the hell out of me," she said seriously.

"I know, Tess. I'm sorry," I said.

"Thanks," she said. She reached over to hug me and it seemed to linger longer than usual. I began to feel uncomfortable. I started to release her, but I heard her crying.

"Hey, are you okay," I asked.

"No, I'm so fucking about all of this. We can't even have a nice vacation because he's too busy with his bullshit job," she sobbed.

"Honey, it'll be okay. Look if it'll help, I'll get the boys plane tickets, Tammy can pick them up in Norfolk on Friday. There's no need in them missing out on a good time because of him," I said.

"Alex, no you can't do that. That's something we need to handle," she insisted.

"Tess, Tammy and I will be happy to do this for you," I said.

"Why do you have to be so good to me, when my husband could give a fuck less," she asked.

"I treat you the way you deserve to be treated, Tess."

She pulled away and looked at me. "Tammy doesn't know how lucky she is to have you."

"I think she does," I replied.

"I don't," she said as she moved back to her side of the hot tub. She took a long sip of her beer and looked back at me in a way I'd never seen before. I couldn't place it at first, but the longer she looked at me, the clearer it became. It made my heart palpitate.

"I hope she does," I said.

"You should have never taken her back," Tessa said.

"Honey, she's my wife," I said.

"She should have never cheated on you. That was selfish. You were busting your ass trying to build her a better life and she was worried about dick," Tessa said.

I sat quietly after Tessa said that. There was a part of me that still held on to that more than I should have. I'd done my best to forgive Tammy, but it was still there 10 years later. I looked at Tessa and she seemed to know what I was thinking.

"There was more to it than that, Tess," I tried to explain.

"Was there," she asked.

"Yeah, I think there was," I replied. Hell, I wasn't even sure.

"I'd have just been thankful that you were trying so hard for me. That's something I've never known," she said. I watched her eyes. She seemed suddenly nervous and unsure.

"I know, Tess," I said.

"I probably shouldn't have come down today," she said.

"Why," I asked.

"Because I'm going to do this," she said. She moved towards me rapidly in the hot tub and embraced me. Her lips crashed against mine as her tongue sought entry to my mouth. I hesitated but she remained persistent. I finally yielded and took her in my arms. We were soon kissing like old lovers. My hands roamed over her back and down further. She reached up for the shoulder straps of her suit, pulling them down exposing her breasts in the pale moonlight. I reached to cup them and my fingers teased her hard nipples. Her hands found my cock which swelled rapidly. She pulled the drawstring open and her hand disappeared inside my swim trunks. We never broke our torrid kissing.

My heart was beating so fast. It had just happened. One minute I was consoling my sister-in-law, the next we were kissing and she was stroking my cock. She pulled away from me slightly and stood in the hot tub. I saw she was smiling. Her hands moved to her waist and pushed her swimsuit down. In the pale moon light, I looked at her body. It was still amazing. The only obvious blemishes were her C-section scars and the gentle roundness from where she'd carried her sons. She stepped out of her suit and tossed it on the concrete patio. She leaned in to me once again, kissing me as her hands reached for the waistband of my trunks. She pulled them down and off before they joined her suit.

She swiftly straddled me, reaching for my cock. She lined me up with her slit and pushed her hips forward. I gasped as I entered her. It had been over 25 years since I'd experienced another woman's sex. I looked up at Tessa and she smiled before she kissed me. Her hips began to move and I reached to hold them. She moaned softly as she rode me.

"Oh, Alex. This feels so good. I've needed this," she groaned.

I could only nod. My sister-in-law was fucking me and I was at a loss for words. My hands roamed over her body. I felt like it was all a dream, but it was all too real. I thought of Tammy briefly. I knew I would have to deal with all of that later.

"You don't know how long I've wanted this. Wanted to have you inside me. Wanted to make love with you," Tess continued.

"You have," I managed to ask.

"Yes," she replied. We needed to have a long talk, but that was not the time. I held her hips tightly and I began thrusting my own hips in time with her movements. Our bodies ground together. The water of the hot tub sloshed with our feverish motion. I felt a sense of excitement that I'd not known in a long time. I couldn't believe it had happened, but I loved it.

"Oh, it's been so long since I've had this," she panted. "You're going to make me cum, Alex. Oh, Fuck!!"

She was louder than she needed to be given the situation. I hoped that none of the neighbors heard her passionate cries. I moved my arms up around her back, pulling her close to me. I began kissing her ferociously, in an effort to keep her quiet. I thrust my cock in her with a vengeance. Her moaning increased.

"Oh, god, that's so fucking good," she groaned. "Take me baby. I've wanted you for so long. I'm yours!!"

My mind swam with thoughts of what she'd said. How long had she wanted this? I admitted to myself that I'd always thought she was beautiful and sexy, but she was my wife's little sister. I watched her face as we continued to fuck in the hot tub. I could see she was still thinking herself. My thoughts were quickly erased as she announced that she was about to cum again. I was not very far off myself.

"Ugh," she groaned. "This is so fucking good!!" She threw her head back in ecstasy as her body was racked by orgasm once again. She did not slow her movements at all. She was seeking to push me over the edge. It was all but inevitable.

"Fuck Tessa, I'm going to cum," I moaned.

"Mmmm, so am I," she gasped. "Ugghhhh."

"Oh, fuck. I'm cumming. Fuck, I'm cumming," I gasped. I felt myself erupt inside her. Her hands clenched and clawed at my shoulders. I held her ever tighter as we continued our frantic movement. Gradually, we slowed and we both began to relax. Our hands roamed over one another's bodies. The bliss of what we'd just shared was evident to both of us. She smiled at me and kissed me tenderly.

"That was amazing. It's never felt like that," Tessa said.

"Yeah, it was. I think we need to talk," I said as my hands moved up and down the soft skin of her back.

"Yes. We do. But in bed," she replied. She stood up on wobbly legs and reached for my hand. When I was on my feet, she wrapped her arms around me and we kissed again. It started slow, but with mounting passion. Finally, she broke away. "Come on."

She took my hand and we left the hot tub. I put the cover down as she retrieved our swimsuits. She led me inside and up to the third floor. I felt a little uneasy as I watched her lie naked on the bed I shared with her sister.

"What," she asked after she saw the look on my face.

"It's just...," I started.

"You don't think that guy fucked Tammy in your bed," Tessa asked.

"I've tried not to think about that," I replied.

"Come here," she said. "Let's talk."

"Okay," I said as I laid beside her. She leaned over and kissed me.

"So, what's on your mind," she asked.

"I don't really know where to start," I replied.

"Well, let me go first, then," she offered. "I've wanted that my whole life. I've wanted you. I was always so jealous of Tammy. I just felt like the stupid kid sister."

"I'm sorry. I never knew that," I said.

"It's not something you talk about, really," Tessa added sadly.

"No, I guess not. When did you start feeling this way, honey," I asked.

"In high school," she said. I just looked at her not knowing what to say. "I cried myself to sleep the night Tammy told me you made love to her for the first time after prom. I'd always hoped that would be you and me. I wanted you to be mine."

"Damn," I muttered.

"I'm sorry. This has just been going on for too long. I tried to convince myself that I was happy, but it was you that I wanted. I should have told you years ago and just been done with it. Especially, when you lived with me those two weeks. I stopped myself from getting in your bed every night. Knowing that Tammy cheated on you made me want to lash out at her. I wanted her to know that I'd slept with you. I wanted her to know what it felt like," Tessa said.

"I understand," I said.

"I still don't know why I didn't. I regretted it. I finally realized that I had to put those feelings aside. I knew I had to do it for me. Everything just fell in place for this. I was upset, but also relieved that Chris decided to keep the boys at home. I just wanted this time with you. Just to know once and for all what it was like," she said. Her eyes studied my face closely, looking for my reaction. I was still not sure what to say.

"What are you thinking," Tessa asked.

"I don't know honey. I had no idea you felt that way. I mean you and I have always been close. We've known one another our whole lives," I said.

"Yes, we have," she agreed.

"I've always admired you and been attracted to you. But I was married to your sister," I said.

"I understand," she nodded. "I'm sure you're not the first man to have ever felt that way."

"No, I'm sure I'm not," I agreed.

We just looked at one another for a long while.

"Tess, seeing the way Chris treats you...," I started.

"Alex. I know," Tessa said. "I feel the same way. Tammy doesn't appreciate you the way she should."

She moved over on top of me and began kissing me. Despite everything, it felt natural. She wasn't some random woman I'd met. We'd known one another for over thirty years, we had background together. She kissed me passionately and her hands rubbed across my shoulders and arms.

"I fell in love with you in high school, and I think you've gotten better looking with age," she smiled.

"Thanks," I replied. "You're still just as beautiful as you always have been. I never imagined this happening."

"I've wanted it," she said. "But never thought it would either."

Her kisses moved slowly from my lips down my neck and to my chest. I looked down and watched as Tessa kissed her way down my pecs to my abdomen. Her hand found my semi-hard cock and she began to work it slowly. Finally, her lips were kissing just above my cock.

"You're a lot bigger than Chris," Tessa smiled. She licked her lips and slowly took me in her mouth. She worked me up and down slowly, making me throb in her mouth. My fingers gathered her long blonde hair in my hands, keeping it out of her face, while allowing me a perfect view of what she was doing. She sucked me lovingly and made me feel wonderful. I felt a pang of guilt for not returning the favor to her. I moved on the bed and reached for her leg pulling it over my head. Her wet sex quickly settled on my face. I ran my tongue over her wet folds becoming familiar with her. She'd shaved recently, perhaps in anticipation for that night I thought to myself.

"Oh," she purred as my tongue slithered through her womanhood. "He hasn't done that for me in years." Her mouth quickly engulfed me and she resumed her sucking. Hearing her say that he didn't give her that wonderful pleasure made my blood boil. I was determined to make her feel like the center of the universe.

I licked her slowly and deliberately. I wanted to build her up to a tremendous orgasm. I was having trouble concentrating with her mouth on me, so I rolled her over to where she came to rest on her back. I maneuvered my cock away from her willing mouth. She seemed a bit disappointed until my face was buried back between her long, lean thighs.

"Oh, Alex. That feels so damn good," she said. "It's like you know just what to do to me. Nnnghhh."

I focused in on her clit and swiped my tongue across it. She arched her back and grabbed my head.

"Yes, yes. Don't stop. Keep doing that right there," she groaned. I continued and she gasped. "Oh, Alex. I'm cumming. I'm cumming." She went limp and I began kissing her wet lips and savoring her nectar. Her breathing slowed and I moved back in on her clit. She instantly responded once again. That was in sharp contrast to her sister who remained sensitive for quite some time after she orgasmed. I worked my tongue over Tessa, building her up quickly to another orgasm. She squealed my name and came hard. I paused briefly and looked up at her. She'd propped herself up on her elbows and there was a dazed look on her face. I began licking her once again and she threw her head back in pleasure.

"Oh, fuck. Eat me Alex. Just devour me. Tammy made the mistake of telling me you were good at this. I've always fantasized about it," Tessa purred.

As I continued licking my sister-in-law, I once again thought of my wife. There was guilt there on my part. She'd cheated on me years before, but there I was with her sister. The sister that apparently had lusted for me for years. I couldn't help myself though as I'd realized that I'd held some long suppressed desire for Tessa just as she had me.

It wasn't long before Tessa tensed and came a second time on my tongue. Her breath was ragged and throaty. I gave her a short break before I resumed once again. It may have taken 30 seconds before she came a third time. She pushed my head away.

"No, just come up here and fuck me. You've been too good to me already. I want you to fill my pussy up with your cum again tonight," she panted. I was more than willing to keep licking her for the rest of the night, but the thought of fucking my sweet sister-in-law again was too hard to resist. I kissed my way up from her sex and across her abdomen. I paused briefly to suck on her pert breasts. Finally, I kissed her lips and our tongues met.

"I don't taste that bad," she said lustily.

"You taste like heaven," I said as I buried my cock in her.

"Unnnggghhh, that's so fucking good," she groaned.

"Yes it is," I agreed as I quickly established a quick tempo. She felt amazing underneath me. She wrapped her long legs around my waist, seemingly drawing me with every stroke. Her hands grabbed the back of my arms.

"God, I knew this would be so good with you," she moaned. "I wish I hadn't waited so long to tell you."

"I know. Me too," I agreed. I felt her hand creep between us and start rubbing her clit.

"I want to cum when you do," she said.

"Yeah. Me too. Oh, Tessa. It's so fucking good," I said.

"Uh huh," she squealed. "I'm really close."

"So, am I," I said. I thrust my cock in and out of her faster and harder. I watch her eyes get wide as I pummeled her against the bed. She got a delicious smile on her face.

"Mmmm, I fucking love that," she said.

"Tess, I'm there. I'm there, baby," I groaned.

"Nnnggghhh, so am I. Oh!!!"

I felt my cock spasm inside her for the second time that night. She reached up to grab my neck and pull me to her lips. She kissed me like it was going to be her last time. It took all of my strength to not just collapse on top of her. Finally, I rolled off and lay next to her pulling her against me.

"That was amazing," she said.

"Yes. It was," I agreed.

"How are you feeling," she asked. I knew what she meant, but I thought we'd be better off discussing things the following day.

"Tired," I replied. She just smiled and nodded, almost as if she knew what I was thinking.

"So am I," she said. She kissed me one last time before laying her head on my chest. I reached over and turned off the bedside lamp.

nosebone
nosebone
1,506 Followers
12