A Long Tease

Story Info
After months of waiting, we finally get a chance.
1.3k words
4.13
4.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We stand there, face to face, staring into each other's eyes, but not daring to touch. Seven months of texts, the occasional picture, a phone call here and there, and rare meetings in rooms full of other people have left me feeling like I know you well enough to look into your soul. But we've never been alone together, and this is all new territory.

In your eyes I see the same struggle. The overwhelming desire to reach a hand out and touch me accompanied by the fear that this next step could take us somewhere we aren't ready to go. Seven months seems like it would be enough time, doesn't it? But there have been so many compounding factors in our lives and we agreed to wait to try to make anything work until they were resolved. But life doesn't just magically, "resolve." It evolves. And, has it evolved enough?

Your finger looks like it's in slow motion as it reaches to my forehead and slowly pushes a stray lock of blond hair from my face, tucking it behind my ear. And apparently you've answered that question for yourself because your hand continues to slide to the back of my head and slowly pulls my face to yours.

My name, my full name, not the nickname everyone else calls me escapes your lips just before I feel them touch mine. It's a slow kiss at first. Gentle. Your tongue slipping through my lips and into my mouth slowly, giving me the chance to pull back if I want to.

It is just a kiss. Yet, I feel my entire body weaken and lean into you, every cell seeming to respond to your touch.

When I don't pull away you tighten your grip and pull me closer to your body, hard and toned from the disciplined workouts you do every morning. Your hand slides from my head down to my back and your other hand winds its way around my waist. We are melting together, and I've lost track of where I end and you begin as my arms slip around you, pulling you to me.

I feel your fingers slide under the back of my shirt and shiver noticeably when I feel you touch my skin for the first time. You pause, uncertain, so I pull you to me even tighter, letting you know it was a good shiver. As your hands rome my bare back I tug at the hem of your shirt, eager to feel your skin. You push me away for a second, and I'm momentarily overcome with disappointment until you simply use the distance to pull your shirt over your head.

You're beautiful. I know men don't often hear that term, but you are. I'm enthralled, and trace the lines of your tattoo with my index finger. Lightly skimming your skin and feel you shiver now, and hear the intake of breath, when the tattoo leads to your nipple and I swirl my finger over it.

Emboldened by the response, I lean over just a little and flick it with my tongue. Your hand winds through my hair and the groan when I gently bite it sends surges of heat through me.

Your fingers tighten in my hair and you pull my head back up and your mouth again finds mine. It isn't gentle, this time, but full of pent up passion. Your other hand again finds the hem of my shirt, tugging it up. Your lips leave mine only long enough for you to pull it the rest of the way over my head. When you embrace me again I feel your fingers flick at the clasp on my bra and I slide hands lower to allow it to slip off. I want to feel all of your skin on mine. Your warm chest pressing against my breasts, my nipples sliding back and forth across your skin.

Your palm cups my left breast while your other hand slides over the skin on my back and waist, and it's my turn to gasp when you dip your mouth to gently tease my nipple with your tongue before wrapping both lips around it and sucking it into your mouth. My head tipped back, I lean into the hand behind me as your name escapes my lips in a moan.

With your lips still around my nipple and your teeth gently teasing it your hands find their way to the waistband of my leggings, pushing them down. Your head follows, lips dragging their way across my stomach as you descend lower, stopping at the top of my thighs and yanking my pants further down.

You push me back until my knees make contact with the bed and as I sit backwards you free me the rest of the way from my clothes. Now, your kissing your way up the inside of my leg. So slowly. Torturously slowly. Until your tongue licks at my lower lips and I know you can tell how wet I already am.

Apparently, you like teasing as you kiss first one lip and then the other, slowly moving back and forth. I can't help it. I scream as your tongue moves to the center and you flick my clit before sucking it into your mouth. My hands are on the back of your head, pulling you close and then pushing you away. My hips are arching off the bed involuntarily when your finger joins and you feel the inside of me for the first time.

I'm not going to last long like this, your mouth moving in rhythm with your finger and my hips undulating up and down, so I try to push you away. The first time we cum, I want it to be together, with you inside me.

But apparently, you have other ideas, and you grab my wrists to keep me from pushing you away. I tell you I want you. You reply, "Wait," in a whisper before your lips find my clit again.

My whole body is shaking, and I'm begging you to stop because I'm so close to cuming and I really want you inside me.

We've talked about this moment for so long. Planned to make it last, but I just can't. I break your grip on my wrists and pull you up to me, my hands reaching for your waistband this time. Fumbling with the button until you reach between us and take them off yourself before sliding up.

Our eyes meet and hold as you slowly, achingly, slide into me. When you push as far as you can I find I've closed my eyes and that screaming moan is coming from me as my hips push harder to meet yours.

Your hands dig into my hips as you simultaneously pull me to you and roll us over, never leaving me.

I'm straddling you now, and our eyes are locked again as I slowly slide up and down. Your moans are erotic and your fingers are locked into my hips pushing and pulling. My hands slide up and cup my breasts as we move faster and faster together, slick skin sliding on slick skin.

Your breath is coming in quick little pants now, and I know you are close to coming. I speed up slightly and you sit up sliding one hand behind my back, pulling my breasts back to your face. You draw a nipple into your mouth and shove my hips forward one more time, exploding against you, my body spasming over and over. Your grip on my hip is pulling me tightly into you and you too are arching towards me as I scream.

We stay that way a while, me straddling you, your head buried in my chest, catching our breath as the sun streams through the window. This isn't how we planned it. In every erotic conversation we always talked about making it last. I guess we will have to save that for next time.