A Long Time Coming...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ana!..." A voice came from the kitchen.

"Ana... do you want me to make you a drink before I come back in?"

"Hmmm? Oh, urmm, no thanks I'm fine!" I managed to reply, the tendrils of my mind still bathing in the lust and sudden realisation that Ed was nowhere near me.

Edward

The rest of the evening was a bit of a blur. When I returned to the sofa there was an air of awkwardness but something more. Desire perhaps? At least that's what I felt because she seemed to be looking at me longingly as I placed myself back on the sofa. Ana stretched her legs back over my lap and I ran my fingers up her shin to her knee which made her quiver with a giggle. "That's nice." she told me and briefly stroked the back of my hand as it rested on her knee.

We hugged once more later that night before heading to our rooms. This one felt different from the previous night. She held on so tight as I stroked her back, running one hand up to the base of her head to pull her in closer, if that was even possible. As we parted we intensely looked in each other's eyes, I leant in and kissed her forehead and Ana's hands came up and held me either side of my head to make the kiss last. Finally I laid my brow against hers and then parted. We still held hands as we pulled away, the tips of our fingers eventually releasing one another's as we entered our rooms.

I got undressed and sat in my bed, staring at my phone. It seemed so silly, I wanted to call Ana and just, I don't know, hear her voice again or send her a message inviting her into my room. Silly thoughts.

Ana

Slipping on my pyjamas I flopped onto my bed, my hair covering half my face in its untamed glory. Electricity flowing through me, all I could think of was Ed. I closed my eyes and the sensation of his kiss on my forehead rushed back. Our time on the sofa pinged around my brain, the risky side of me pulled at me. I got up and walked to the bedroom door, one hand on the handle... I just wanted to feel his body against mine, to curl up in his safety.

Edward

Ana and I were outside, it was night time, it was dark and it was raining. She looked into my eyes with fire and passion as she was laid on the wet grass near a quiet country road and was completely naked. Her wet body glistened from the rain thanks to a nearby street lamp.

I was between her legs, my pulsating cock thrusting inside her as we both groaned with pleasure. It was raw and animalistic, fast and rough. I was so close, I couldn't keep it together much longer...

And then, once more, I awoke.

The dreams of Ana were getting more and more intense. I had dreamt of sex on a regular basis before, but nothing like that. It was very new. I just hoped I could act normal around Ana the next day.

Day 3 -- Sunday

Edward

Early that morning there was a knock on my bedroom door, I woke up with a start, threw on a t-shirt and jeans and headed to the over to it. I couldn't wait to witness Ana's face staring at me, it would feel so good to know that she wanted to see me so soon in the day.

I opened the door and there stood Mike. I looked past him down the hallway to see if he had company but it was just him. "Morning!" he said in a hushed tone.

"Uh... morning." I replied, as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. "How did you get in here?"

"Spare key." He answered as he lifted his hand and dangled it in front of my eyes. "Can I come in?"

I shrugged and opened the door wide to let Mike in. He sat on the end of my bed and I placed myself next to him. To say I was confused was an understatement. Mike and I were good friends, but only really within the group. We rarely messaged separately and I could count the times on one hand when I was in his company without the other two nearby.

"What's up?" I asked as I used my foot to nudge some pants under my bed, out of sight.

Mike glanced around the small room before turning to me, "You know we're all going mountain biking today?"

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it," I replied in an excitable tone.

"Well..." Mike paused for a moment, "I don't want you coming with us."

I was taken aback by this, had I done something wrong to piss him off over the last few days? My mind shot through previous events but nothing major came to mind. "But why?"

"You need to spend some alone time with Ana."

"I do? I mean, I have been doing..." I stopped and thought for a moment, "Wait, is this because of that chip I threw in your face at lunch yesterday?"

Mike wryly grinned, "No, but it did hit me right between the eyes!"

"It was a great shot!" I enthused, "One in a million!"

Mike's grin turned into a laugh, "Your aim was true!"

He shuffled his position a little and stared at the floor, his expression flattened. "You've seen how she looks at you, right?"

"Who?" I asked.

"ANA!" he retorted before realising that was a little too loud and hoped Ana herself hadn't heard from the room next door. "She likes you."

"I know she likes me."

"But she like-LIKES you!"

"What does that even mean?" I questioned.

Mike put his hands over his face in frustration, "I've seen how she looks at you, how you look at her, I've seen you smile more than you ever have before when you're with her and the little touches the two of you have."

"You've seen a lot." I interrupted.

"Take the day to spend some time with her," Mike suggested. "You don't need me complaining about the weather, AA complaining about the lack of signal or Rob prancing around like a confused chimp."

"A what?"

"You know what I mean."

I smiled broadly, "Yeah, I know what you mean."

We both laughed.

Mike stood up off the bed and headed out of my room, at my door he motioned to Ana's room and made smooching motions with his mouth. I silently mouthed at him to fuck off and he left down the hallway, grinning from ear to ear.

I laid back down on the bed and fell into a doze, thinking about what Mike had told me.

..................

"Edward?"

"Edward, are you ok?"

I awoke to the sweet sound of Ana's voice and opened my eyes, she was standing over me looking concerned.

"Your door was open," she told me, "I saw you laying there fully clothed, I was worried."

Ana's concern for my welfare warmed me, "Aah, sorry. Mike paid an early visit. I must have nodded off when he left."

Ana

My shoulders eased, "Did he shout my name by any chance?"

Edward let out a sigh "Yeah."

I laughed, "I'm glad I didn't imagine it. What did he want?"

Ed sat up and rested his hands behind him, "He wanted us to spend the day without them. He thought it would do us good."

I smiled "He might be right, no mountain biking for us then?"

"It doesn't look like it, sorry." He replied

"I don't mind, I'm more into road biking. It's about time we visited the beach anyway."

Edward smiled at me in agreement.

Edward

Ana's acceptance of us spending the day together on our own made me feel great. Maybe Mike was onto something. I mean, I knew he was. I had seen all the signs myself but was too afraid to believe them.

Ana and I got changed in our own rooms before heading out. I wore long shorts and a blue t-shirt. Ana put on some deliciously tight denim shorts and a light, short sleeved top.

It was only a ten minute walk to the beach, on the way was a small shop that sold snacks and knick knacks. We popped in and Ana picked up a plastic bucket and net. "For the rock pools!" she explained enthusiastically.

The beach was huge, probably the biggest one I had ever seen, it seemed to stretch on for miles. One end was backed by sheer cliffs but at the other there were more gentle dunes leading down to sea level. We made our way down some steps from the top of the cliff side and onto the sand. I slipped my shoes off and let my toes sink amongst the warm grains which felt really good. Ahead of us were a cluster of waist high rocks.

Ana had skipped ahead already and was looking through the pools of sea water to see what she could find. She looked so excited, like a kid at Christmas and I loved seeing her like that. So free and careless with her eyes darting about, looking for the natural treasures the rock pools might hold.

"CRAB!" she shouted.

I headed over just as she was lifting the crustacean out with her net. It was an impressively sized creature and nearly filled Ana's small bucket on its own. "Don't worry, I'll put it back in a bit." she told me.

I had a look through the pools too. There were small fish darting about, spiky looking urchins and even a starfish attached to the side of one of the rocks. An absolute cornucopia of life and Ana was getting more and more animated with each discovery. I unzipped the pocket on my shorts, retrieved my phone and snapped a few photos of her looking in the pools, smiling at me, staring out to sea and then a couple of selfies of the two of us.

Before this, when taking a photo of us together we generally stood a little apart or in front of one another but this time we instinctively wrapped our arms around each other's waist before I took the shot. I almost wanted to feign difficulties pressing the shutter button so the moment could last a little longer.

Once Ana was all rock pooled out we walked into the sea for a dip, only up to our shins but the water felt incredibly refreshing as the waves lapped up to our knees making the bottom of my shorts a little damp. We chatted as we went; about the break so far, about us and about the other three, wondering if they were enjoying mountain biking. Once we reached the far end of the beach we headed up the steep dunes to the top which was grassier. The sound of crickets permeated the general silence beyond the gentle roar of the sea in the distance.

We explored atop the dunes for a bit, found an old structure, like a roofless stone shed and some other man made oddities. A worn sign explained the area was once an army training site. It was a little treacherous up there. Very hilly and spotted with rabbit holes that our feet could fall into if we weren't careful.

Ana

Grey clouds started gathering as we headed back in the direction of the beach. Stopping at the edge of the cliffs we sat down next to each other, gazing out towards the horizon as the breeze started to whip up the waves in the distance.

My hands were beginning to go numb with the increasing chill and I rubbed them together. Ed turned to me looking concerned.

"Come here."

He held out his large hands wrapping them around mine. Their warmth seeping into mine.

I shivered a little, "How are you always so warm?!"

Edward hesitated for a moment then stood up. I watched him and laughed as he shifted round to sit behind me so I was now between his legs with my back to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist again taking my hands in his.

"I'm in a protective, Ed-shaped cocoon!" I laughed, savouring the warmth he was providing. I could sense his head was close to my neck as I closed my eyes. I let out a giggle and squirm as he joked his vampire fangs were extending and he wanted to bite me.

Edward

Little did she know just how much I wanted to kiss, to nibble, to bite her soft skin, and I was so close to doing so, my powers of resistance fading by the second. I tried to get the thoughts out of my mind so rested my head against hers and chatted about the view. The sea looked so calm on the horizon unlike the crashing waves that were hitting the shore. A lighthouse on its own independent rock stood like a beacon amongst the darkening clouds. I could have stayed like this with Ana forever. I couldn't remember a time when I had felt so content, felt like at this very moment this was where I was meant to be.

Without warning the heavens opened and the rain came pouring down, soaking us in an instant. Ana screamed and leapt up and I wasn't far behind! We hurried away from the cliff side and towards the annex as fast as possible, our clothes wringing wet.

Ana

Soaked through we arrived back at the annex and I was freezing! Saying that, we're certainly not strangers to walking in bad weather, some of my favourite memories with Ed involved us battling the elements together. Opening the front door, I smiled and turned as Ed removed his jacket. Rain droplets trickled down my cheeks, I couldn't help but laugh at us both.

Edward

I put my hands on her face, using my thumbs to wipe the water from her skin. Ana brought her hands up and placed them over mine and our eyes caught. I wanted to kiss her so badly and could feel myself pulled to her like a magnet but I also noticed how cold her hands were and she was, again, shivering a little.

I pulled away, "You should probably get warmed up a bit, I'm going to get changed."

Ana nodded, "I'll take a hot shower, that should do the trick."

She held onto my hands for a little longer, gazing into my eyes just as I couldn't take mine from hers before she eventually took her leave. I sighed, defeated, as I removed my coat and hung it on the back of the door before heading to my room to dry off but instead I just sat on my bed in my damp clothes and flicked through photos on my phone I had taken earlier. Photos of Ana alone, photos of Ana and me together, arm in arm. I smiled and cherished the images as if they were old, treasured memories.

Later that evening Ana and I joined Robert, AA and Mike in the cottage for a catch up and takeaway fish and chips.

We were sat in the living room, a sofa and two arm chairs circled a soft, thick rug in front of an ornate fireplace where an electric heater now stood.

Robert sat on the rug, AA and Mike in the chairs and Ana and I shared the sofa. There was an air of joviality. I was still on a high from my day with Ana.

"I can't believe you went face first into the mud!" AA laughed, looking at Robert.

"Ugh, I'm going to finding dirt on me for days," replied Robert. "I've already showered twice and it still isn't enough."

Mike shook his head, "At least you two didn't get lost."

"Aah yes!" responded AA, "Where exactly did you get to?"

"I don't know, but there was a bull!"

"A bull?" Ana asked, suddenly intrigued, "Where?"

"In the field I ended up in," Mike explained, "It just stared at me, I thought it was going to charge."

Looking Mike over, I realised his lack of injuries meant he had likely not been charged by the bull, "How did you find your way back to the others?"

"How do you think? I heard Robert's laugh in the distance."

"Aah, more effective than a foghorn." AA said with a grin.

We all laughed, Robert loudest of all.

Mike looked over to me and Ana, "How did you two get on?"

Ana and I turned to each other, our eyes locked and our smiles grew. Just her looking at me gave me a huge buzz.

"We had a really nice time." Ana told Mike. "Until it started raining."

I felt Ana's hand touch mine tightly between us where no-one else could see, I clasped her fingers with mine.

"We got very soggy." I said, "Though Ana found a crab!"

"Ooh, I like crabs!" Robert interjected, "Was it a biggun'?"

Ana laughed, "The biggest I have ever seen!"

"I just got mud in my ear." Robert replied, "No crabs for me."

The conversation continued on for a few more hours, getting a little raucous at times between the other three. I was more content with gazing at Ana and stroking her hair when no-one was looking. She wasn't wearing different make up and hadn't changed her hair but somehow she was looking more beautiful to me than she ever had before.

Late in the evening Ana and I retreated back to the annex.

As had become the norm, we hugged tightly outside our rooms and I stroked the back of Ana's head as it rested on my shoulder.

"Will you keep me company for a bit longer?" came her gentle voice in my ear.

I wasn't quite sure if I'd heard correctly, "What?"

"Please?" Ana continued, "I'm not quite done with you keeping me warm today."

I pulled away and gazed at her face, she had a look of longing. "Ok." I replied with a nervous smile.

Ana held my hand and lead me into her room. I wasn't quite sure what to expect. I wasn't sure what she was expecting from me.

She moved over to the wardrobe and opened it up before asking me to turn around whilst she changed into a baggy night shirt with a faded image of Tweety Pie on the front. "Ok, you can look now."

I turned back around and Ana was stood there looking absolutely adorable. A shy expression spread across her face as she slipped under the covers.

I removed my jeans and t-shirt which left me in just my boxer shorts and got under the covers with her. Our heads on the pillows, Ana smiled, leaned in and kissed me on the lips. Our first proper kiss. It may have been fleeting but left a lasting impression. Her lips felt so warm and soft against mine as she sighed quietly before pulling away.

"Just hold me, please." she asked before turning around, her back to me now.

I moved in closer, brushed her hair from my face and wrapped my arm around her waist. She backed into me and we snuggled tightly. It felt so perfect. A feeling of closeness to Ana I had unknowingly needed since I'd first laid eyes on her. I wanted to whisper sweet nothings in her ear, tell her what she meant to me, what she does to me, how she makes me feel but I couldn't form the words so I just basked in the moment... But of course, it happened just at the worst possible time... I began to get a stiffening in my pants. Ana definitely noticed as she rubbed her backside against my crotch with a giggle. That made me even harder and I worried that me prodding her with my manhood would upset her, but she didn't seem to mind, I think maybe she enjoyed it. I didn't want the night to end, to sleep and miss just being with her, but looked forward to waking up next to her the following morning as I eventually drifted off to sleep.

Day 4 - Monday

Ana

Morning sunlight bathed the bedroom as seagulls argued amongst themselves outside. A jolt of excitement hit me as I realised I wasn't alone in my bed. I closed my eyes for a moment, replaying the sensations between us the night before. Feeling Ed's obvious arousal as we lay against each other caused me to tingle with anticipation.

I turned over to face him. His eyes opened slowly. "Mmmm, good morning Mr." I murmured as my eyes adjusted to the light and found his.

"Hi there" he smiled, bringing a hand to my cheek.

I kissed his hand and giggled. "I'm starving, fancy making breakfast while I grab a quick shower?"

Edward

The other three had a quad-biking day planned. It was booked before Ana and I had decided to come to the coast with them so we couldn't join. I didn't mind, the last time I was on a quad-bike I drove it into a tree and was tossed over the handlebars so I wasn't enthralled at the idea of repeating that. I figured I'd just stay in and play on the Xbox.

Ana had decided to take a ride out on her bike. She appeared in the living room in her skin-tight cycling shorts, so figure hugging, leaving a mouth-watering outline of her pert bottom and strong upper thighs. What was I doing? I shouldn't have been thinking about her like that, she's my best friend. But I couldn't help it, and after the previous night it seemed silly to try and deny it. I admired her form as she walked about the room checking she had everything she needed. I was sat on the sofa as she sauntered past one more time, placing her hand on my shoulder as she said goodbye. She left through the front door and I watched her from the window as she straddled her bicycle sliding her thighs over the saddle. Never before in my life had I wanted to be a bike so much. She took off, her powerful legs taking her out of sight in no time.