A Long Time Coming...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back on the sofa and stared at the list of games I could play on the TV screen but my thoughts were on Ana and that lucky saddle. Was I jealous of a saddle? You're damn right I was. My erection grew in my pants, I thought to pleasure myself with Ana so heavily on my mind but had to remind myself she was just a friend despite what had happened between us just a few hours prior, and it would have been wrong. I did my best to focus on my chosen game but my character's constant deaths at the hands of a lowly bandit king proved that wasn't going to work.

Ana

I needed some time to collect myself. The last few intimate days with Ed had caused a riot of feelings I wasn't fully expecting. The ride along the coastal path had thankfully given some respite. The house came back into view as I slowed my pace and began to cool down. The exertion of the ride had given me a salty glow on the bare skin of my arms and lower legs. I was breathing hard, short of breath. Arriving at the annex I took the front door key from my jersey pocket and began to take my helmet off as I walked through the door, leaving the bike against the outside wall. My hair was untamed and doing everything it could to escape its plat.

Ed was sitting on the sofa playing on the Xbox. "Hey! How has your morning been?" I asked.

Edward paused the game and turned his head in my direction giving a slightly flustered reply, "Not bad, thanks."

I looked at the TV screen, "Have you managed to beat that easy boss yet" I jested. He smirked, his eyes locking onto mine for a moment before I made my way to have a shower.

The hot steam of the shower warmed the air of the en-suite. I peeled off my clothes, dropping them to the floor and stepped into the shower's warm embrace. The hot water took my breath away as it hit my body, my nipples tingling.

I closed my eyes and was suddenly overtaken by images of Edward. His hands coming from behind me enveloping my waist, gliding up to caress my breasts while he kissed and nibbled my neck. The steam of the shower shrouding us.

I opened my eyes and squirted some shower gel into my hands, momentarily feeling guilty for the thoughts of my friend. I began to massage the soap over my warm wet skin, letting out a wanting sigh.

I closed my eyes again and he reappeared, kissing down the front of my body before kneeling at my feet. I leant forward, with my left hand now helping support my weight on the tiled shower wall. The water hitting my upper back, eventually running down onto my bum and thighs. He was trapped between the wall and my body, his hot tongue teased my navel and inner thighs before frantically reaching my outer lips. With my right hand I pushed his head into further contact letting out several uncontrollable gasps.

Shit! The water began to go cold, Edward disappeared from view. The other guys told me the shower might drop in temperature briefly if they use their shower in the cottage. They must be back from quad biking. I rinsed off, unable to get out the shower quick enough. Wrapped in my towel I sat cross legged on the double bed warming back up. Thoughts of the last few days danced in my head. How had I become so obsessed with him, how had I not seen this coming before?! I felt ashamed, but why should I? What if he didn't feel the same way? That would be mortifying. I feel so comfortable with him, I love his sense of humour and zaniness. I didn't just want a one night stand, I wanted to hold him and tease him every night. Oh god, did I just say that to myself?! I was just feeling lonely and insecure, that's all this really was right, right?! Oh who was I kidding?

I heard a clunk from the cottage next door, guessing that was their shower being switched off I tried mine again and it was warm, thank goodness. I went to hop back in when a devious thought infiltrated my mind. A risky thought, a hot thought, perhaps a dangerous thought. We were heading home tomorrow, it was now or never.

I walked to the bathroom door and tossed my towel onto my bed before returning to the hot stream of water.

Edward

From down the hallway I could hear the shower start up again. Ana was in there. Ana was naked in there, just a few metres away.

I was STILL stuck on that irritating bandit king. It was so early on in the game, a game I'd beaten multiple times. Why was I struggling so much? All I could think of was Ana. The way she looked at me, the way I looked at her. Did she know just how fucking sexy I found her? I wished I could tell her. We'd gotten so intimate the past few days yet I still wasn't able to reveal how I truly felt, how hard I'd fallen for her, how hard I always was for her...

I sighed, switched the console and TV off with the controllers, placed them on the sofa next to me and lounged back into the soft cushions. It was no use trying to get Ana out of my head so for the next few minutes I'd let her have free reign.

"Edward..."

I heard my name called from down the hallway. I walked to my open door and called back.

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Can you bring my towel, I left it on my bed."

I shouted back to acknowledge the request and wandered into Ana's room. Her deep purple towel was indeed lying on the bed so I grabbed it and headed to the en-suite, reached for the door handle but then stopped.

'Ana is in there naked!' I reminded myself. How was I going to tackle this? What would I see? How could I NOT see? I opened the door as the hot steam escaped into the bedroom and made my way in. Doing my very best to be a gentleman I kept my eyes transfixed to the tile floor as I inched towards the shower, lifting the towel in my hand for Ana to take.

"A little closer." came her voice over the gentle noise of the falling water.

I edged closer, eyes still down, my outstretched arm getting damp from some errant shower spray and then a hand grabbed my wrist. I dropped the towel in surprise as I was pulled into the shower, the water soaking my clothes. I looked up, there was Ana staring at me, a devious smile on her face, her cheeks rosy from the hot steam. I couldn't help but take in the view but she'd strategically covered her breasts with one arm and her crotch with her other hand, but still, she looked amazing and so hot, in each and every possible meaning of the word. I could feel a very familiar throbbing beneath my now sodden jeans.

"What are you doing?" I protested, "I just..."

Ana's smile grew wider, "I need someone to wash my back. Can you do that for me?"

I returned her beautiful smile, "You could have just asked y'know, but now I'm here I guess I have no choice."

"No choice whatsoever," Ana replied in a wistfully musical tone, "but you might want to take off those wet clothes first."

I dutifully obliged. I still didn't know what was going on, still hadn't accepted that this wasn't just another dream. I took my shirt off and pulled my trousers down. As I got to my pants Ana looked down and noticed the very obvious bulge, smiled some more and turned around, now with her back to me. I took my pants off, my dick sprung out of them like it was being set free for the first time.

I threw the soaking clothes into the middle of the bathroom and closed the door on the generously sized shower.

And then I just stood there in a daze, frozen. I was in a hot shower with the woman I have been in love with for years, we were both as naked as nature intended and I couldn't move. Ana must have noticed as she turned her head and motioned to the shower gel on a mini shelf behind me which I picked up and poured a generous amount into one hand before replacing the bottle in its original resting place. I rubbed my hands together creating white, bubbly suds then after one more brief hesitation rested my hands on Ana's shoulders. She jumped a little, almost as if she wasn't expecting it would ever reach this point. I began running my hands over the top of her back, across her shoulder blades and down her arms where our hands briefly met. Ana tightened her fingers over mine and pulled herself into me, my erect cock prodded one of her gorgeously rounded bum cheeks which make her let out a sweet giggle. I loosened my hands from her grip and placed them on her stomach, the suds making them glide smoothly across her glistening skin as I circled her navel before raising them slowly to her pert breasts. I was fully expecting her to stop me, to kick me out of this fantasy-come-true, but no. I cupped her boobs, one in each hand and caressed her hard little nipples with my thumbs. Ana's head fell back into my chest as her breathing began to quicken. I gently flicked her nipples and circled them with the palms of my hands and began kissing her neck, like the rest of her it was hot and wet and felt amazing against my lips. I started slow at the top of her spine and kissed my way up to just beneath her ear. Each time I savoured the moment before moving on. Ana put her hands over mine once more and sighed loudly indicating how much she was enjoying the sensations. I pulled her in closer, holding her tight and nibbled on her ear lobe as she brought her hands up and held them behind my head, keeping me in place. Now my hands were free I slid them down her torso to the top of her legs, stroking her thighs before moving inwards, Ana gasped and then pulled away, turning to face me with that same devilish smile.

"My turn."

She kissed me, so passionately, so fully, our tongues caressed one another's as she stood on tiptoe, once again bringing herself in closer as my manhood slipped in between her legs. This was the touch it had been desiring for what seemed like forever as her inner thighs rubbed against its pulsating head and made me let out a groan of pleasure.

Ana moved her hips forward and back, clearly loving the gentle friction of my shaft against her clitoris. The combination of sensations, Ana looking at me with so much passion in her eyes and our near synchronised heavy breathing made me almost cum in an instant. I had to pull away, not wanting things to end too soon.

Ana

I felt his cock between my thighs growing in girth. Everything tingled. My clit is was getting wetter by the minute with the anticipation, feeling his hands tracking over my body. I know him so well, but right at that moment, I felt as though I was discovering him. I wondered how kinky he was, how much fun could I have?

He enveloped me while the water ran between our bodies. Eyes closed I kissed him as though it was the last thing I would ever do. Our noses rested against each other as we paused for a moment. "Am I dreaming?" he murmurs with his eyes closed.

I bit my bottom lip, giving rise to a cheeky smile before I ran my hands over his chest. I circled his nipples with one finger, then applied firm pressure with my thumb and forefinger, watching is breathing becoming more rapid.

"Where are you off to?" I whisper as he broke away, slowly opening the shower door. He returned with my towel and a sly smile on his face. "Come with me..."

Somewhat reluctantly I stepped out of the shower, he wrapped me in the towel kissing my neck, his cock rubbing up against my bum through the towel.

I followed close behind him, out of the bathroom. He was dripping wet, I let out a giggle at the sight of him, butt naked in my room.

He opened the bedroom door a crack. Our friends were just next door, they could have come 'round any minute, though they don't seem to have noticed or minded Ed's absence too much...but then it was nothing new for us to spend extended time alone together.

Confirming the coast was clear he suddenly grabbed my hand as he opened the door wide and pulled me through, leading me into his room further down the hallway.

Edward grabbed a towel from the back of the green velvet chair near the window, wiped his face and then wrapped the towel around his waist.

I slowly walked towards him, keeping eye contact. The towel was doing nothing to hide his deliciously bulging erection.

With one firm push to his chest, he sat in the chair and looked up at me eagerly. I slowly circled the chair, draping a hand on his shoulder and smiled at him cheekily, "I hope you're comfortable there, Mr," I said, "I've caught you staring, but wasn't 100% sure our feelings were mutual until the other day... So tell me, what's your favourite part of me...?"

Edward let out a deep groan of satisfaction "I... I can't get enough of you, I mean, do I have to choose just one part!?! That's not fair Ana!"

Before he could answer further, I got to my knees, his towel-covered cock now at eye level. I glanced back up at him, "Hmm, you appear to be struggling, you're never normally this quiet!" I jested.

I tracked my hands over his thighs finding the gap in the towel, allowing me to free him. He opened his legs letting me wiggle between. I leant closer, feeling my breasts brush up against his skin as I took is hot, precum covered cock in my hands. I leant in even closer and let my breath caress his shaft for a moment. My body trembled as the possibility of tasting my best friend overcame me.

I paused, looking up at him, "Ed, I want this to last, I want to feel you all over me. I want you to make me lose control and cum from your tongue. I want to taste you, to watch you under me as you cum, to lie here in your bed and hold each other."

With that, I poured my concentration back onto the enticing view directly in front of me. Running my tongue from the base of his cock right to the tip while cupping his balls in my hand. I began to play with his perineum, stroking it back and forth with a finger as I greedily continued to lick up and down Ed's shaft.

I paused, taking a second to watch his facial expression. His eyes were closed; head tilted back slightly, he had never looked as hot as he did right now.

Moving one hand back to massage his balls, I firmly held his vein covered cock in the other, then slowly put my tongue over its tip, caressing back and forth before taking it between my lips and sucking gently. I progressed to taking it in its entirety until I reached my hand at its base with my mouth. I worked up and down feeling his cock jump from time to time as I flicked it with my tongue and lips. His hands had migrated to my head, his fingers entangled in my hair, I could feel him playing and pulling on it.

Ed let out a deep satisfied moan before encouraging my head upwards with his hands. I stood slowly, suddenly becoming acutely aware of the warm slickness between my thighs.

Edward

The sensations Ana was giving me were incredible. Her hands stroking every inch of my cock, her hot, wet mouth taking its entirety before moving back to the top, her lips wrapped round the throbbing near purple head as her tongue caressed every inch. I looked down, her hair was draped over, blocking the view of my manhood sliding in and out of her gorgeous mouth. Using both hands I wrapped them around the back of her head, holding her hair back at the same time so I could see exactly what I was feeling. I was so close now, I tried to hold off but Ana's skills were too much. I let out a moan but managed to hold off cumming, somehow. My hands lifted Ana's head up gently, signalling that she should stop before it was too late. Our eyes locked and she licked her lips and smiled at me, that sweet yet naughty smile knowing full well the effect she'd just had on me.

I took a minute to catch my breath as Ana stood up. Her glorious naked body revealed in front of my eyes as she seductively dropped her towel to the floor. I sat there in a daze taking in this mouth-watering view. She eyed me up, her view flitting between my twitching cock and my flustered face as I stared at her beautiful pert breasts raising and falling in unison with her heavy breathing. I moved my view down as she stood there. Her legs were open, just a pinch, as I got a delicious peek of the delights that lay within. I could have stared at this view all day if that was my only option, but it wasn't. I stood up, put one arm around Ana's shoulder, the other to the back of her knees and picked her up. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around my neck. We kissed, so deeply, so passionately I almost didn't want to put her down again. Holding a naked Ana in my arms for the rest of eternity? That worked for me. Instead I turned around and walked to the bed, placed one knee on the side and lowered Ana down in the middle as gently as I could.
I laid down next to her, staring into her alluring hazel eyes as my fingers ran through her hair. We kissed again, tongues locking and she reached down and stroked my dick with her hand. It was so gentle but the electrifying sensations shot though me. I ran my hand down her body, my fingers stroking every inch as they went until I reached her thigh. Moving my hands inwards, Ana instinctively opened her legs a little. My fingers touched her outer lips as Ana let out a sigh. She was so wet allowing my fingers to smoothly tease her labia. She began moving her hips up and down to enjoy the touch even more until I removed my hand.

I got up and straddled her, legs either side of her hips as I knelt above her. She looked so vulnerable laid beneath me but she was nothing of the sort. Her wanting eyes pointing down her body telling me exactly what she desired. I leant in and kissed her again as she grabbed the back of my head momentarily to extend the kiss. I moved my mouth to her neck, let her feel my hot breath for a moment then kissed her from beneath her ear, smooching and nibbling my way down to her collarbone, savouring the taste of her heavenly skin each and every time. I continued down further to her irresistible breasts, circled one of her erect nipples with my tongue and with the thumb on my left hand, stroked the other one. Ana's quickening breath signalled how much she was enjoying this. My cock seemed to get harder from each and every noise that came from her mouth. I continued to suck on her nipple, gently flicking it with my tongue inside my mouth before swapping to the next one to give it just as much attention. I headed further on, kissing my way down to her stomach as I gently ran my fingernails down her sides. I circled her navel with my tongue and kissed my way down to her crotch. Ana opened her legs to reveal the glistening view. Pink, wet, enticing, exquisite. I laid on my front, my dick getting pushed into my stomach and kissed Ana's inner thighs, beginning on the left and kissing my way towards her wanting vulva, skipping over and kissing up the right.

"Please..." I heard Ana breathe.

I plunged my head between her legs, my tongue lapped at her delicious pussy lips before it sought out her clitoris, finding it, I very gently stroked it with my tongue. Ana's body tensed slightly as I'd found the prize. The gentle licks became, slowly but surely, more vigorous, using the entirety of my tongue I lapped up and down her labia and clitoris, stopping to kiss the area deeply and suck on her erect nub. Ana's breathing became more intense and her hips rocked back and forth against the motions of my mouth as I raised my hands to reach her breasts and gently took her nipples between my fingers and thumbs, twiddling them carefully. Ana let out sighs of pleasure, gorgeous, glorious moans of ecstasy. I was there, pleasuring the woman of my dreams and yet it wasn't a dream. I sucked on her clit a little harder and then Ana's hand came down and pushed my head away and she closed her legs. I looked up, she was flushed, a half smile parted her lips, droplets of sweat trickled down her neck.

Between her heavy breaths she managed to get her words out, "Ok, now it's REALLY my turn..."