A Long Time Coming...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ana

I sat up, Ed still between my thighs. I wrapped my hands around the back of his head, ushering him upwards. I wiggled further up the bed, as he hungrily followed me, laying down beside me on his back. God he almost had me, almost, but not yet...

I stared into his eyes while I ran my hands over his chest. He sat back up, grabbed me by the waist, pulling me close as we fell back onto the bed, a devilish smile on his face. I straddled my legs over him, my hair falling forward brushing his face. The tip of his cock was teasing me, its pressure gently tempting me further apart. He nibbled my ear, sending shockwaves all over my body. I was lost in his embrace, everything but his electrifying touch was a heavenly blur.

He lifted his hips upwards and I took my hand between my thighs to his cock and enjoyed the sensation of rubbing up against him, my juices soaking it, desperate to feel his cock deep inside me.

I lowered myself slowly onto him, feeling every part of him as his girth stretched my tight pussy. I let out a deep moan of enjoyment. His hands were now firmly on my hips holding me down, I rocked back and forth, his hips coming to meet each thrust. My clit rubbed on the base of his cock as the thrusts got stronger. "Fuck, you feel so good!" I gasped.

I sat more upright, changing the angle a little. I wanted to show him how much pleasure he was giving me. Ed moaned loudly. Just the sound of him losing himself made me closer to cumming.

I kept up the deep, long thrusts back and forth, while he watched me lose myself. My eyes closed and I traced my own body with my hands, caressing my boobs, gently pinching my nipples, knowing he would be watching, before taking my hands to my crouch to play. A strong hand came to join mine, I took it, bringing it to my mouth, and kissed each finger, before placing it on my breasts.

Edward

The sight of Ana riding me was almost too much to bear. My cock deep inside her, I watched her grind on top of me, our heaving gasps played in unison with every movement. She put both hands on my chest to steady herself as she rocked back and forth whilst I moved my hand up to join the other one on her chest and cupped her boobs, the centre of my palms stroking her sensitive nipples. I took in the incredible sight as she moved, hypnotically, to some hidden rhythm and she looked stunning. Her hips slinked back and forth caressing the entirety of my member inside her, she had her head back and her eyes closed as she began sighing with pleasure, louder and louder, beads of sweat rolling from her brow. I moved my hands down to her waist, stroking her hot skin as I went and held on tight, encouraging her motion back and forth, the friction was bringing me to breaking point.

She leant back, her hands now rested behind her, and moved her hips up and down. This gave me a mind blowing view of my cock sliding in and out of her exquisitely hot pussy as I began to thrust against her movements. We were breathing so heavily now, both groaning in pleasure, I brought one hand up and teased her clitoris with my thumb, she let out an incredibly sexy moan as my digit circled her nub.

Ana

I didn't expect to feel Edward's hands on my clit, the sensations were electrifying as I thrust up and down feeling his cock discover every inch of me. I was so close now... I needed to be near him to be a part of him. I leant forward, resting chest to chest, my head buried in the pillow as I let out moans of intense pleasure. So close... So....

Edward

...Close. Ana was breathing so heavily in my ear, I was moaning loudly, the moans interspersed with quivering sighs of Ana's name, I didn't care who heard us. Her hair was draped across my face and I was lost in her, so lost.... I could feel the heat build-up in the deep centre of my crotch... I couldn't hold on much longer...

Ana

Edward kept thrusting to my rhythm, I could feel his cock throbbing hard, rubbing my G-spot. The build-up of that irresistible tension becoming too much, the uninhibited release of control sparking furiously, taking over my whole body.... Oh god, I was...

Edward

...gonna cum! I let out an almighty groan, the orgasm was so intense it took me by surprise as my head pushed back into the pillow, I wrapped my arms around Ana's body tightly as the uncontrollable explosion of sensations shot from my groin all the way up my spine and down to my toes making them tingle. I came so hard inside her, each ejaculation caused my body to convulse as the head of my dick pulsed with pleasure, gloriously close to pain. I breathlessly moaned with each overwhelming throb of my near spent member.

Ana

I felt his cum fill me as my whole body shook. Breathless and covered in sweat I collapsed onto him unable to move with the swirling feelings of intense pleasure making my toes curl. The contractions of my pussy still pulsed through me, causing his cock to continue to twitch gently inside me.

Edward

Ana's body finally relaxed as I held her, all her muscles seemed to ease as our breathing slowed together, I felt the rhythm of her chest against mine, she murmured in my ear, "Edward, oh god..." followed by a gentle giggle. She pushed herself up, looked me in the eyes, her cheeks were rosy and her face speckled with beads of sweat, and we kissed, slow and passionate, as I ran my fingers back through her hair. An enchanting kiss, like it was our first one all over again and then we just held each other in a warm and deliciously content embrace. A peaceful tranquillity fell across us both and for a moment there was silence as I gently stroked Ana's back.

I eventually broke the quiet as I turned and looked into Ana's heavenly hazel eyes and whispered the words I'd wanted to say for so long now, "I love you."