A Long Time from Home Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen shook her head. "Unfortunately, no. May I ask what he witnessed?"

"The incident on the plaza." Sheena said, "In the rush to get you to safety, we completely forgot to ask him about it, and he might have seen something we didn't."

The Asian studied her for a moment, before slowly saying. "With all due respect, that doesn't make any sense."

"What?"

"The kidnapper is in police custody and his henchmen are dead." Karen gestured at the newspaper. "It makes no sense to search for a witness to what happened at the square at this time. Not to me at least." She tilted her head as she looked at Sheena. "What is really going on?"

The Interpol agent thought for a moment. Telling the truth about Psychics was out of the question and it didn't seem like Chai bought the cover story, leaving only... another truth.

Sheena didn't have to fake shifting uneasily on the chair, as she coughed. "It's kinda personal."

Karen Chai blinked a few times and then burst out laughing. "You slept with Ivan!"

Wordlessly, Sheena nodded, but then found her voice. "Yes... or 'shared pleasure' as Ivan called it... but can we please keep this a secret?"

As soon as the words 'shared pleasure' left her mouth, Sheena knew it was exactly the right thing to say. Karen visibly relaxed and leaned back on the bed, regarding her with amused curiosity. "Did you do something illegal, since you want to keep it a secret?"

"No, Ivan is not a suspect... hmm..." She caught Karen's eyes. "Judging from your reaction, you slept with him as well."

"Oh yeah." Replied Karen with a wide smile. "Several times."

"You don't seem upset that I've slept with him. How come?"

"Well, he not my boyfriend, and even if he was, I'm not the jealous type... though I do prefer to be asked to join if possible."

Karen's hint at her bisexuality sent a small shiver through Sheena's body, but she ignored it. With the Karen Chai being more relaxed now, there was a chance her natural shields had lowered and Sheena gently sent out a mind probe, but as before, the probe bounced of the Asian's tough natural mental shield.

Sheena resisted a temptation to shake her head. Ivan wasn't the only one Department 55 ought to recruit. Karen Chai's mental shield was every bit as good as Zavala's, bright enough to be a good investigator and with her combat skills, Chai could be an excellent guardian. The thought occupied her mind a moment and the more she thought about it, the better she liked the idea. Obviously smart as a razor, Karen Chai was an ideal candidate and as she wasn't a Psychic, the American Unit X couldn't even complain.

"Anyway," said Karen with a smile. "Do you mind telling me how you met him?"

Sheena shook her head and explained how she had met Kolba and what happened after, including the threesome with Roberta at the hotel.

Despite her best efforts to look only at the Asians face while she told the story, it was difficult to ignore the long shapely legs right in front of her. To make matters worse, the short silk kimono had travelled a bit upwards as Karen leaned back in the bed, stopping teasingly just below the Asian's groin. The images of Karen Chai having sex with both Ivan Kolba and the other American women suddenly flashed through her mind, causing her to shiver as tendrils of lust shot through her body and she felt a tingle staring between her legs.

The Interpol Agent suddenly realized that her story had shifted from being a short description to an erotic tale with detailed explanations and stopped. "Sorry about that... I didn't mean to share that much information."

"No need to be sorry." Said Karen and Sheena could have sworn the Asian was looking at her speculatively. Somewhat like a predator looking at a dangerous target, weighing the pro's and cons' of going after it. "You don't have anybody to share that side of your life with, do you?"

Sheena thought for a moment and discovered Karen Chai was right. While Maya and she talked about everything, their talks about sex were never detailed in any way and she had the feeling that their talks were going to become even rarer now Maya and Zavala were a couple. "Not among my colleagues and the job makes it difficult to build a relationship with anybody."

"Well, in that case, please do continue." Said Chai with a slight smile and shifted on the bed, making herself more comfortable. "I'm all ears."

With some hesitation, Sheena picked up the story where she left it, in the middle of a detailed description of the threesome in the hotel room. As she had said, Karen was a good listener, prompting her with a few questions whenever she faltered and helped her keep the story going.

Sheena also discovered that remembering all the details and putting them to words, made her extremely horny and she could feel her pussy leaking, making her panties wet.

The view of Karen relaxing on the bed didn't help. Beautiful and sexy, she looked like a dream as she lay there, listening to the tale, wetting her lips from time to time.

Sheena felt her pussy tremble with desire and knew she was fighting a losing battle. It was like a fog had clouded her brain, leaving only sexual thoughts.

"One moment." Said Karen suddenly as she got off the bed and walked to the room's minibar. "Do you want something to drink?"

"A soda would be nice." Sheena said as she watched the tall woman open the refrigerator and hunched down to look inside, giving Sheena an excellent view of Chai's gorgeous butt as the silk stretched over it.

"Exactly my thought." Said Karen and Sheena hurriedly looked away as the Asian took the mentioned soft drinks and closed the refrigerator, before she walked back to the bed, handing Sheena a can.

The movement caused the kimono to open just enough to give Sheena a view of a firm round breast. Mesmerized, she missed the can, dropping in in her lap instead.

"Oh, sorry." Said Karen and bowed down to get it.

Sheena suddenly found herself inches away from the Asians beautiful face and tempting lips. Without thinking, she leaned forward and gave Karen a soft, tentative kiss.

The taller woman froze for a second, making Sheena regret her action, but then Karen returned the kiss and the touch of her smooth full lips made Sheena want more.

She got it a moment later, when Karen went down on one knee, took her by the neck and kissed her again. Lips parted, and their tongues met, instantly making the kiss more passionate and demanding. It was also extremely good. Karen was a great kisser and Sheena could feel the kiss all the way through her body, down to the toes.

Without breaking the kiss, Karen stood up, gently dragging the shorter woman along with her, as she took a step backwards and sat on the bed, forcing Sheena down on her lap with tender strength.

Burning with desire, Sheena let a hand slide along the edge of the kimono until she found Karen's breast and fondled it, while Karen let her hand slide down Sheena's back and to her butt, groping it.

The size of Karen's breasts came as a surprise for Sheena. Dressed up and at just a slight distance, they looked normal sized, if a bit bigger than normal for an Asian, but as she happily fondled it, letting her hand run over the stiff nipple, she realized they were quite big and only looked normal because they were placed on a woman easily eight inches taller and somewhat wider than her.

Karen moaned her approval, as Sheena teased the nipple tenderly.

Sheena felt the hand on her neck travel down the front of her jacket, returning the favour by massaging Sheena's breasts. Even through jacket, shirt, and bra, it felt good.

The hand wandered away from the breast again, making Sheena feel slightly disappointed, but that feeling evaporated a moment later, when she felt her jacket being unbuttoned.

Karen broke the kiss, looking at Sheena with a smile. "You're way overdressed."

Sheena nodded in agreement and wriggled out of the jacket. "Better?"

Karen shook her head. "Not nearly enough."

With a grin, Sheena removed her shirt as well.

"Now it's better." Said Karen approvingly and leaned in to softly kiss Sheena's ear, sending shivers through the Indians body with each delicate kiss. Karen went on, kissing a trail down Sheena's neck and along the top of her shoulders. The hand on Sheena's butt sneaked upwards on her back and undid her bra.

"Sneaky." Laughed Sheena and discarded the bra on the floor.

"Not as sneaky as this." Giggled Karen and turned sideways, causing Sheena to fall on the bed. She was about to mock protest, when Karen put her mouth to the left nipple, gently sucking it in and flicking her tongue over it.

Sheena moaned. It felt great and the feeling just increased, as Karen worked her way to the other breast, kissing all the way, before drawing circles around the right nipple with her tongue.

She gripped the Asians head and pressed it against the breast, moaning again. Then she felt a hand slide up the inner thigh, moving under her skirt until it reached her soaked panties. Quivering with anticipation, she spread her legs, giving the Asian free access to her most private parts, groaning as fingers touched her cloth covered pussy with featherlight touches.

"Fuck, this feels great." She mumbled, caressing Karen short black hair.

The Asian lifted her head and looked at her with a smile. "Well, as the saying goes: If you like this, you're going to love what I'm about to do to you."

Sheena laughed. "I think you're right."

The laugh was cut short, when Karen slipped the drenched panties aside and without hesitation pushed two fingers into her. As wet as she were, there was almost no resistance.

"Shit!" Sheena squeaked. The fingers were long and strong, most likely the result of hundreds, if not thousands of hours of Martial Arts and Volleyball training, and Karen used them merciless and with great skill, as she moved them in a circle inside Sheena's wet pussy before she pumped them in and out a few times.

Sheena groaned in pleasure. Soft lips found hers and Karen kissed her passionately, moving her fingers in a new circle, before pumping them in and out again, making Sheena shake with pleasure. A pleasure that was heightened a moment later, as Karen started pumping faster, driving Sheena towards an orgasm with surprising speed.

Just as sudden as she had increased the speed, Karen lowered it again and then carefully removed her fingers from Sheena's pussy, sliding the fingers up on both sides of the clitoris as she did so.

Sheena broke the kiss and moaned as Karen softly moved her fingers from side to side, caressing the little hard nub.

"Evil woman." She whispered, a jolt of pleasure running through her with each move of the fingers between her legs.

"Not really." Said Karen softly. "But if you come like that, you might squirt and that will soak your clothes, which will be difficult to explain to the agents outside."

Sheena looked up in the warm slanted eyes. "Thank you."

"Let's just get you naked, Honey." Said Karen and sat up. "Roll over, so I can unzip you."

With a laugh, Sheena rolled over and a moment later, Karen had unzipped her and pulled both skirt and panties of her, getting out of the bed to do so.

Sheena rolled onto her back just in time to see the taller woman let the kimono slide to the floor.

It was a breath-taking sight. Most East Asian women had Sheena had seen, had looked somewhat dainty, almost doll-like, but Karen was different. Well-trained without being too muscular, she looked solid somehow, but even if the shoulders were slightly wider than normal, the resulting shape was a perfect hourglass figure, with firm round breasts that sat high and proud on the chest, a slim waist, beautifully rounded hips, and long powerful legs, that went on for miles. It was like watching a living statue.

"Stay there and relax." Said Karen with a wink and kneeled by the end of the bed, right between Sheena's legs, caressing them with her hands and applying just enough pressure on them to make Sheena spread them more.

Then she started kissing and licking her way up Sheena's legs, over the knees, getting closer and closer to Sheena's shaved pussy, while licking the sensitive skin on the inside of the leg.

Sheena could feel her juices leaking from her pussy, running down the crack between her buttocks, as Karen gave her inner thighs one last kiss, before slowly dragging her tongue along Sheena's slit, forcing a little yelp of pleasure and excitement from the Indian.

Karen took her time licking all the way around the outer lips, each touch of tongue and lips feeling a little bolt of warm wet pleasure. The teasing mouth avoided Sheena's clitoris, building desire and expectation as the pressure from the tongue and lips grew with each lick.

Panting, Sheena tried to move her hips, to get Karen's tongue to hit her clitoris, but two strong hands gripped her inner thigh, holding her in place and making Sheena groan in a combination of frustration and pleasure.

A thump gently touched each side of Sheena's pussy and she felt her lower lips parting, opening her pussy for Karen's exploring tongue. The methodical licking was replaced with randomness, as it felt like Karen just licked whatever she felt like. There was no rhythm or pattern to it, but Sheena moaned as Karen's tongue hit a lot of sensitive spots. It felt like it was everywhere at once and the randomness kept her on the edge.

With every lick or roll of Karen's tongue, Sheena could feel the orgasm inch closer and the ever- increasing bliss made it much harder to think straight.

"Oh yeah." She moaned softly as Karen flicked her tongue over Sheena's clitoris, making her shiver, while her stomach tensed. "So gooood!"

Karen kept going and increased her efforts when she heard Sheena's moans. The Asian's hands started to wander over Sheena's body, her strong elegant hands caressing Sheena's skin with a featherlight touch.

The tongue continued to explore her dripping wet pussy, as the hands travelled over Sheena's stomach until they reach her breasts. Teasing fingers made circles around her nipples, before Karen gently massaged them, making Sheena moan just a little bit louder.

Strong fingers found her nipples and carefully pinched them, sending shivers of pleasure through Sheena's body, starting from her breasts and right down to her clitoris.

It was slow, but blissful torture as Karen continued using both her tongue and hands, steadily increasing the pressure and speed of the tongue, as it started to focus more and more in Sheena's clitoris. The hands on her body became rougher in their treatment of Sheena's breasts, sending jolts of pleasure through her.

Karen did a slight adjustment of her head and Sheena could feel the Asians cute nose press down on top of her pussy, drawing back the hood covering the clitoris, before she used her tongue and wet lips directly on the sensitive organ.

That pushed her over the top and she desperately stuffed a pillow into her mouth the mute the scream of pleasure she knew was coming.

"MMMMMMMM!" She yelled into the pillow, as waves of orgasm ripped through her body, making her arms flail against the bed, while Karen held her down and continued to lick her through the climax.

Then she stopped licking, giving the over-sensitive clitoris a rest and rested her head on Sheena's quivering leg for a moment, before crawling up the bed to lay beside her.

Sheena was still seeing stars from orgasm, when the bed moved. Opening her eyes, she watched as the statuesque Asian lay down beside her and realized that she had to get her hands, mouth, and tongue on that body. Needed it, like a flower needed rain.

Rolling over on her side, she pulled Karen in for a heated kiss, hands caressing the Asians body, making the taller women moan and spread her legs.

Sheena ignored the invitation as her free hand sought out and found Karen's backside. The curves she had admired the last weeks' time were as delightful as hoped. There was flesh to it, firm rounded globes that filled her hand comfortably, so she could feel the muscles beneath.

The Asian moaned, her soft full lips pressing against Sheena's with passion, while their tongues went back to explore each other.

Sheena's hand left the taller woman's butt and travelled upwards, ending at the tempting perky breasts, which somehow managed not to become flatter despite Karen laying on her back.

Sheena reached out and fondled them again, but they felt completely natural, despite defying gravity. With a smile, she broke the kiss and used her arm as leverage, as she swung a leg over Karen and straddled her, shivering as her pussy came into contact with the Asians' warm skin. Now having two free hands, she went back to fondling the big breasts as best she could. They were pillow soft, but firm to the touch and the nipples were delightfully stiff.

Karen moaned a bit louder than before, when Sheena squeezed them both at the same time, running a thump over the nipples at the same time.

"Opps." The Indian said, worried that she'd been too rough "Got carried away. You're so..."

Karen interrupted her sentence with a grin. "Shut up and do it again. I like it a little rough."

"With pleasure!" Sheena said and continued, letting her hands fill up with as much of the firm breasts as she could fit, feeling the nipples press against the top of her palms and cupped them before squeezing.

Karen moaned in response and lifted her own hands, caressing Sheena in return.

Leaning forward, Sheena removed a hand and replaced it with her mouth. Tenderly, softly, she began kissing the supple flesh in a circle, from it's top to the underside, letting her tongue trail around in between her kisses as the kisses spiralled towards the hard nipples.

As she came nearer a climax, Karen's breath became heavier, causing her breasts to move more, and when Sheena finally took the nipple in her mouth, the Asian gave a muted squeal of delight.

Encouraged, Sheena sucked on the nipple, teasing it with her tongue and teeth, being a bit rougher that she normally was.

"Shit, that's good." Moaned Karen in a low whisper, that somehow went directly into Sheena's nerves, down her spine and into her pussy, making it tingle.

Still teasing the nipple, while fondling the other breast, Sheena lifted her body from the Asian's, allowing her to reach down between her legs, finding Asians wet sex eagerly waiting for her fingers. There was no teasing of the clitoris. Sheena simply found the wet opening and slid two fingers inside. Karen was hot, tight, and extremely wet and the feeling alone made Sheena even more excited than she already was.

"Oh God." Karen moaned, rolling her hips to help the fingers reach deeper and squeezed her pussy to heighten the feeling as Sheena began to fingerfuck her, while still using her teeth, lips and tongue on the stiff nipple in her mouth.

Then it was Sheena's turn to buckle, as Karen's strong finger darted in between the Indians legs and into her moist pussy, making Sheena groan with pleasure.

To her surprise, Sheena found that she was so turned on, that she on the verge of coming again, just from the joy of feeling Karen's finger inside her. Determined to make the Asian come before she came herself, she upped the speed of both hand and mouth.

It didn't take long. Karen suddenly tensed, and Sheena could feel the muscles clench her fingers so hard, she almost couldn't move them, as Karen came with a soft cry.

Sheena just had time to enjoy the feel of the trembling body under her, before Karen's thumb hit the clitoris, sending Sheena into another orgasm. The feeling of pure bliss overwhelmed her, and she sat on top of Karen's hand, accidently making the fingers penetrate even deeper.

Shivering with pleasure, Sheena started riding the fingers, moving her hips back and forth, while grinding her clitoris against the base of Karen's hand. She could feel herself tighten and spasm around Karen's fingers as the orgasm reached new heights, drowning her scream of joy in the Asians breasts as a gush of juice sprayed over the Karen's hand.