A Long Time from Home Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers

Delina gasped as she said something that I didn't understand, but due to the urgency in her voice, I guessed she was saying she was coming.

The she shrieked wordlessly as she exploded in an orgasm, jerking her hips wildly as she lost control of them and flooded my hand with her juices.

I kissed and caressed her until she had stopped shaking, and then moved to place myself between her legs, while resting on my elbows. Due to the height difference, that left me in a position where I could kiss her sweet lips and tease her pussy with the head of my dick at the same time.

Delina moaned as I kissed her, the small move causing my dick to glide in between the lips of her drenched pussy, pressing against the entrance to her tunnel. I let it rest there for a moment and then rotated my hips, using small moves, that caused the head to massage the entrance.

With a groan, she put her arms around my neck and returned the kiss, as she lifted her knees to spread her legs even more.

Withdrawing a bit, I flexed the muscles in my crotch and when that caused my dick to jump a little, I moved forward, rubbing it against her clitoris a few times, causing her to quiver, before I dragged the dick in between the moist lips of her pussy again.

Delina lifted her ass off the bed to meet it, spreading her lower lips around the head of my dick and making me go deeper than I had intended. It also made her break our kiss and look at me wide-eyed as the head popped inside her.

"Wow," she said softly and lay still for a moment. "That's pretty big."

"Too big?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Just take care."

"I will." I said, savouring the feel of the wet tightness around me. I wanted more but considering what she had been through, I was just as willing to stop right now, if she was uncomfortable.

Delina smiled her dazzling smile. "I know... now please fuck me."

I did as she asked, using small back and forth movement as I gradually drove myself deeper into her with each move, smiling as I could feel her arousal rise with each stroke. Her breath gradually became more rapid and shallow, and with a groan, she pulled my face to hears and kissed me fiercely, tongue darting into my mouth to meet mine.

Suddenly she stiffened as I hit bottom and for a moment, I feared that I had hurt her, but then she shuddered, her pussy tightened around me and she broke the kiss to howl out another orgasm.

I continued to move slowly inside her, enjoying the feeling of being inside her.

"That... was... wonderful." Delina said, breathing heavily.

I nodded. "Yes, it was." Feeling her pussy spasming around me, caused my dick to twitch and her to groan. "I feel so full. Stretched out... and it feels fantastic." She gave me a quick kiss. "Can we continue?"

"Oh yeah!" I chuckled and slowly drew back, so only the head was inside her and then thrust back in, causing her to gasp, but before she could say anything I did it again.

"Oh wow," she breathed. "This is even better than I thought it would be."

"Good. You deserve that." I said as I moved out again, picking up speed. She was wonderfully tight, but so wet that I could slide in and out of her almost effortlessly, the only resistance being her clenching pussy around my cock.

Normally, women don't like when I go so deep that I hit the end of the vagina, but Delina loved it, each hit sending waves of pleasure through her body, so I made sure to hit it each time I bottomed out in her, without using too much force. Shifting my hips, I even managed to find a position, where I hit bottom at exactly the same time as my pelvis bone hit her clitoris.

The combination of long strokes and hitting bottom and clitoris simultaneous worked wonders and I could feel yet another orgasm building in her, as her moans grew louder and louder, until she screamed incoherently, and her hips jerked and bucked around my shaft.

I didn't slow down, but continued in the same pace as before, driving my dick into her hot, clenching pussy, waiting for her to stop spasming.

She didn't. Instead, I sensed that she wanted me to come, as that would prove to her, that she had done good.

Not really understanding how anyone could doubt that I picked up the speed again, slamming into her hard and fast, making her howl with pleasure. Her long brown legs wrapped around my hips and urged me on, as her hips rose to meet mine.

It was fantastic and I could feel my own orgasm approaching fast. Fortunately, Delina was just as close as I was, and it didn't take long before I could feel the first shivers of the orgasm running through my body.

"I'm coming." I growled.

Apparently, that was the right thing to say, because a heartbeat later, her tight pussy clenched even harder on my shaft as she came with a small scream. The feeling of her coming set me off as well and with another growl and jerking hips, I emptied myself into her.

For a while we just lay there, basking in the fading feeling of the orgasm. Delina's eyes were closed, but there was a smile on her lips.

"That," She finally said, as she opened her dark eyes to look at me. "Was some of the best sex I ever had."

"It was very good." I agreed with a chuckle and pulled out, so I could lay down beside her. Since her fabulous body was within reach, I let a hand run over her smooth, dark skin, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin under my fingers.

That made her turn her head, looking at me with a smile. "That reminds me, that you never answered the question."

"To be honest, I can't remember you asking about something."

"Did the scumbags do anything to me to make me easier to turn on?"

"Not as far as I can detect." My hand reached her big, firm tits, fondling them gently. "Are you easier to turn on now than you were before?"

"A lot." She said with a shiver, as I ran a finger over a nipple.

I thought it over. "Well, as I explained earlier, that might be because they removed some of your cultural inhibition towards sex. You don't have as many reasons to suppress your urges as you used to have, so you most likely feel it more now, but that'll pass when your grow used to it and your self-control takes over."

She giggled. "What self-control? If your continue to caress me like that, I'm going to jump you."

With a smile, I removed my hand. "Tempting as it sounds, I need a bath, before I go into town."

Delina returned the smile. "Do you want company? I need a bath as well." The smile turned into a soft laugh. "Through I'm sure the others know exactly what we have been doing, as much as you made me scream."

"Not possible." I stated as I moved to the edge of the bed. "This cabin is soundproofed to eliminate the noises from the sea, wind, and engine. They might have heard a little, but only if they're right next to us." I stood and held out a hand. "Come. Let's take that bath."

-----------------

Despite bathing with an extremely sexy woman, I managed to keep myself under control and half a glass later, I walked down the stairs to the pier.

My first stop was at a shop where I could buy a new pre-paid cell phone and then I called up Julian's number from memory.

He sounded somewhat sleepy when he took the phone with a "Yeah... what?"

"Good morning, sunshine. It's Ivan."

There was coughing, before he said, "Hey man... What the fuck happened? You didn't show up and you didn't answer the phone!"

"Yeah, sorry about that... There was a damsel in distress. Did the plan work?"

He chuckled. "Remarkably well, so that's another one I owe you." He paused. "What about you? What are you going to do now?"

"Oh, I found another boat, so hopefully I'll be leaving Spain in a few days."

"Going where?"

"The Caribbean I guess."

"Bad choice." He stated with amusement in his voice. "It's hurricane season."

"Yes, people keep telling me that. Are you still on the ship?"

"No... I'm at a hotel right now."

"Then get of your lazy ass and let me buy you breakfast or lunch."

"Dude... I'm in Las Palmas!" He said with a yawn.

"Yeah... So am I." I said with a grin. "Where in Las Palmas are you?"

"What? Ehh... I'm at Santa Catalina Hotel. Where are you?"

"At the Marina... and I have no clue where Santa Catalina is or how far away it is."

"Oh... It's a ten-minute walk here then. Let's meet at La Terraza... it's the restaurant outside."

"No problem. Are my suitcases there as well?"

"No, they're exactly where you left them on the ship, but I can call the ship and have them brought here." There was a slight pause. "Just be aware that I need to catch a flight, so I don't have much time."

"That's fine." I said, "See you soon."

Having no clue where Julian's hotel was located, I did the easiest thing and hailed a taxi, which brought me to the hotel without any fuss, though I still didn't like to drive that fast in a wheeled metal box with glass windows.

Unlike the hotels, I had seen in Malaga, Santa Catalina Hotel was old, but the building was beautiful. That the hotel was in a big park didn't hurt either and La Terraza had taken full advantage of that, with half the restaurant inside the hotel and the other half outside in the park.

The inside was filled with people eating breakfast from a buffet, and I was about to ask for a table outside, when Julian showed up, yet again looking like he needed a shave. He also looked like he was nursing a hangover.

"Hey man... I didn't think I would see you again this soon." He said when we were seated at a table outside in the garden.

"I'm full of surprises." I said with a smile. "By the way... Why are you at a hotel and not the ship?"

"Oh... There was a party last night and since the job was done, I could get drunk for once... so I did and ended up with a chick here." He looked up as the waiter came to take our orders. "Coffee. A big one... and the brunch platter."

"I'll take the same, but with tea instead." I said, and the waiter walked away again.

Suddenly I felt my hat being taken and when I looked at Julian, he was wearing both my hat and a pair of sunglasses. "I'll explain later." He mumbled as he studied the empty plate, making it almost impossible for people to see his face.

Puzzled, I discretely looked around to see if anybody was acting suspicious, but everybody in the restaurant were busy eating or going for the buffet... except one woman who stood in the middle, looking around. Fat without being obese, it was difficult to determine her age, but no matter what age, she wasn't pretty and that's putting it nicely.

I turned back to Julian. "Tell me it isn't her you're hiding from."

"I can't, 'coz it is." He sighed. "I'll never drink Tequila again!"

The knowledge from Alice and Rita told me Tequila was a strong alcohol with a tendency to make you do stupid things. I swallowed a laugh and glanced in the direction of the woman again, but she had walked away, while Julian and I were talking. "She's gone... but keep the hat on just in case."

"You bet I will." He turned his face in my direction. "What? Haven't you ever gone to bed with someone and regretted it afterwards?"

"Yes, but that was due to the trouble they made... Not because they had a face like a ... " I searched for the right word and finally found it." ... baboon. Seriously, Julian, you can do better."

To my astonishment, he shook his head. "Nope... I've never been good with women. Can't find the right words when I finally meet a chick I like." He nodded in the direction of another table. "Like the beauties over there."

The waiter arrived with our food, and I used the distraction to glance in the direction he indicated.

There were three people at the table. One man and two young women with different hair colours. One of the women was a brunette and the other looked blonde at first sight, but she had the tell-tale dark roots of someone who had coloured her hair. The brunette was tall, and the blonde was short, but they had many similarities in their beautiful faces, and I guessed they were related.

Our waiter walked away again and looking back at Julian, I asked. "Tall or short?"

"Doesn't matter." He chuckled. "Both would be fine for me... That's one lucky dude!"

"Who?"

"They guy who's with them." Julian said and from his tone of voice, I could imagine him rolling his eyes at me behind the sunglasses.

"Looks more like a friend than a partner." I said, "So, you might have a chance."

Julian snorted. "I wouldn't know where to start."

"Try with 'Hello'... that usually helps." I said drily.

"Very funny... if it's so damn easy, why don't you do it?"

"Because I'm enjoying an excellent meal with you, and I assume they would like to enjoy their meal without being disturbed as well."

"Sorry... Hangovers always make me cranky." He sighed and drank some coffee, before looking like he remembered something. "Oh, by the way, I called the ship, and your suitcases should be delivered here shortly."

"Thank you."

He smiled a bit. "No problem. If was after all your plan that bagged Mr. Smith."

A buzzing sound made me look in the direction in came from and at the table Julian had indicated, the man was answering his cell phone, making a thumbs-up sign to the women as he spoke, which caused them to smile. That only made them more beautiful to look at and Julian must have seen it, because he sighed again.

"Julian, you need some fun that doesn't involve ugly women and alcohol." I said with a chuckle.

"Would love to, but I don't have time. I'm flying home today." He smiled. "Sailing isn't really my thing."

"To each their own." I lifted my teacup in a toast. "For long life, prosperity and good health."

"You mean... Live long and prosper?" said Julian with a smile, as he lifted his coffee cup.

"If you prefer it that way."

He studied me for a long moment, before saying. "Either you haven't seen Star Trek, or you have forgotten it." He shrugged. "Never mind... "

We toasted and drank.

"Healthier than the toasts I drank last night." Said Julian as he placed the coffee cup on the small plate again. "Oh, by the way... Why do you have a new phone number? I didn't recognize it when you called."

"I remembered what you said about tracing and ditched it on the ocean." I said with a grin. "Just in case Mr. Smith had friends."

"Good boy! It's..." started Julian, but then suddenly stopped midsentence and looked down on the plate again. To the left of our table his date from the day before stomped through restaurant, looking extremely displeased.

"She's gone." I told Julian when she had walked through the door to the hotel lobby.

"Cool... let's pay and get out of here before she comes back. My nerves can't take it anymore."

We did as he suggested and walked through the park, towards the harbour.

"Damn it..." said Julian as he looked at his watch. "I need to go get my stuff from the ship and catch that plane."

"What's the hurry?"

"Well, it's the 4th of July in a few days, which is an American holyday, and the day after that it's my son's birthday and I promised to be there for both." He explained. "Traveling there takes time."

It was the first time he had mentioned anything about having a family. "Oh... How old is he?"

"Eight and very excited about becoming nine." Grinned Julian proudly. "His mother lives in another state and thanks to the bounty from Mr. Smith, I can rent a house nearby, so I can have him in the weekends once in a while."

"Nice." I commented, while wondering why Julian could only have his kid in the weekend. It had to be some modern thing, because in most of the old world, boys had belonged to the father.

We reached to main road and Julian turned to me, holding up a hand. "Sorry to run out on you, but I really need to get going."

"Have a safe journey," I said as we clasped hands.

"I'll do my best." Julian said with a smile. "I still owe you... so call me when you reach the Caribbean's. I know some people there."

"I'll do that."

He waved down a taxi and drove off.

It was only as the taxi turned a corner, I realized that he was still wearing my hat.

With a shrug, I walked back to the hotel to collect my suitcases once they showed up. I could buy a new hat later.

Saturday, 1st of July 2000, Malaga, Spain

---------- Department 55 ----------

Zavala, Maya, and Sheena had packed their belongings and were relaxing in Maya and Sheena's room, when Luis Vela came into the room, followed by two local police officers, and holding an open laptop in his hands. "Hey, you guys got to hear this!"

Zavala raised his eyebrow and nodded. "Good morning, Luis." He gestured towards the table. "What do you have for us?"

"Miss Baker and Miss Chai were out in the pool, talking, and out of curiosity, I used one of the directional mics to see if I could hear what said." Lois explained as he placed the laptop on the table. "Due to the water interfering with the sound, the quality isn't the best, but I think you'll find it interesting anyway."

He pressed play and the room became silent, as they listened to Karen Chai explaining her theory on how the situation in the warehouse went down.

"She's sharp as a razor." Mumbled Maya to Sheena. "You were right. We really need to hire her."

Sheena nodded and was about to answer, when Karen Chai explained that there had to have been another group of women. "Pause!"

She waited until Luis Velo had paused the recording and then looked at the others. "How the hell did we miss this? I mean she's right."

"Because it's guesswork with no evidence for it." Answered Zavala with a sigh. "but yes, when she explains it that way it makes a lot of sense."

"Does it change anything?" asked Maya thoughtfully. "I mean, they clearly think that Ivan Kolba was the one to free them, which make him our Unknown Psychic, but we already assumed that, and as Miss Chai said, it only a theory."

"Yes, but it a lot easier to find a group of four or five, than a single person." Said Sheena and shrugged. "It's too late to do anything about it now, so let's hear the rest."

Luis Velo nodded and pressed play again, stopping a minute later. "That's the end. After Miss Meyers parent's come out, it's just small talk."

"Thank you, Luis." Said Maya and looked at the others. "I really don't know what to think right now."

Zavala nodded. "Miss Chai puts together a compelling story, and for what it's worth, she's mostly correct. My only beef with this, is that it's speculation. There could be a lot of different reasons to why the Americans were placed in a different room."

"Good point." Admitted Maya. "And finding a specific group of people in a city as filled with tourists as Malaga is going to be almost impossible. There's simply too many to choose between."

There was silence in the room for a moment, then Luis asked. "So, what do we do now?"

"We escort the Americans to the airport and see them off, before we board our own plane, fly back to London and leave the rest here to the local police." Said Maya firmly. "We have done all we could here."

"What about Parker?" Asked Sheena.

"Both him and the two women will be transported to the research facility in a military plane later this week." Luis Vela informed them. "Then we'll see how much information the experts can get from him. He knows a lot, but he doesn't volunteer anything, so a small team will have to use a lot of time interviewing him and write down everything, so the Department can go over the notes, and close all the criminal acts Parker have going."

"And the two women?" Asked Sheena.

Luis sighed and there was a sad expression on his face as he said. "The experts will try to help them, but last I heard, they weren't optimistic. The damage Parker and Curtis did to their minds are simply too extensive to easily heal and impossible to undo completely."

Athlantian
Athlantian
252 Followers