A Long Time from Home Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had been on the island several times before. Not only when it had been a Baylon trading post and navy harbour, but also after Baylon disappeared. Once with the Carthaginian explorer Hanna, when he sailed his fleet down the coast of Africa and then again during roman times.

Old memories flashed in my mind and with a smile, I went back to looking at the harbour. As it had been in Malaga, the port was divided into three sections: The industrial port, the cruise port, and the marina.

We were docking at the marina, but it still offered a good view of the floating steel giants in the other ports. One ship caught my eye and I laughed to myself when I realized it was the cruise ship Wave Dancer. I hoped that Julian was still aboard, so we had a chance to drink a beer and say goodbye, not to mention getting the suitcases from the cabin before he had to return to USA.

With that in mind, I walked downstairs.

The sight that met me when I reached the sundeck was extremely pleasant, as all five women were dressed in swimsuits and were either sunbathing or resting, while they drank soft drinks and talked softly among themselves.

As I let my gaze drift over them, I was yet again reminded how insanely attractive and sexy they all were. That was of cause, why Parker had bought them in the first place and in any other age the five women relaxing on the sundeck would have been married to kings or high nobles, or at least be part of their harem.

Two days in freedom on a luxury yacht had brought them in a good mood and their eyes were sparkling with life, adding to the beauty of their faces. Despite coming from different places in the world, with the variation in skin and eye colours, I decided that Parker must have had a thing for long hair, high cheekbones, and full lips, because they all had them. Not that I was about to complain about that since I found it extremely attractive as well.

As I had noticed on the flybridge a few days before, they also had almost the same hourglass body form, being fit with a generous pair of breasts, a flat stomach, and long strong legs. In other words, they were an incredible blend of soft female forms and toned muscles.

The sight of the soft drinks in their hand reminded me that I was thirsty, so I tore myself away from the tempting sight and was about to go get something to drink myself, when First Officer Franco Valdez indicated that he wanted to talk with me and came walking over.

"Sir, we have received several requests from various parties, who would like to see the boat and I was wondering if we should reject them, due to our passengers."

That puzzled me, since it didn't sound like it was something official. "Is that normal? The requests, I mean."

"Yes, it happens all the time, sir. Dream Weaver is a luxury superyacht." He said proudly. "She attracts attention wherever we arrive and a lot of people call to ask for a tour of the ship."

That certainly explained the number of houses with private docks that Parker and Curtis had owned as it had to be difficult to transport people in secret when everybody was watching.

"Sorry for asking stupid questions." I said with a smile, "I've never sailed on one of these beauties before, so I don't know the normal procedure."

"No problem, sir. Normally our special passengers would spend the night in a house, while we have guests." He paused. "However, as that is not possible right now, they could act as extra servers, if they're willing to do that."

"Not a bad idea, Valdez." I said approvingly. "I'll ask them."

"That would probably be best, sir." He smiled. "We usually do an informal BBQ. Would that be fine for this evening?"

"Yes... That would be perfect."

Wondering what the difference on formal and informal BBQ was, I got a glass of juice from the bar and walked out on the sundeck to sit by the five women. "Hey there."

They greeted me in return, and I explained the situation for them.

"We'll be happy to do so." Said Esther and the rest nodded, except Petra, who shook her head.

"Sorry, but when it comes to serving things on a platter, I'm..." She looked embarrassed. "...clumsy. The only time I've worked as a server, I spilled a plate on two guys and got sent away."

Despite the sad tone she told the story in, I couldn't help chuckle, and neither could the rest.

"Well, then we'll have to think of something else for you to do."

Petra smiled. "Not a problem. I can be your bodyguard, your 'girl toy' or perhaps even both."

"No one is going to believe you're a bodyguard." Protested Delina with a smile that looked incredible white against her dark brown skin. "You're too beautiful."

"Girl toy it is then." Petra said and winked at me. "Don't worry. I'll not embarrass you."

"I appreciate that. Please inform First Officer Valdez and find out what you should be doing." I said and stood up. "I need to go meet someone. See you later."

I noticed Petra discreetly poked Delina, who looked slightly nervous as she said. "Excuse me, Mr. Ivan. Do you have a moment to talk while the yacht dock?"

It sounded serious, so I nodded. "Yes. Is it private?"

She nodded.

"Come, let's go to my cabin then."

She nodded and followed me.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I asked once we were inside the cabin.

Delina hesitated, but then asked. "You told us, that the two scumbags done more than just place a loyalty codex on us and I have a question about that."

I nodded slowly. I might have interrupted the process, but Parker and Curtis had still managed to do quite a few things beside the loyalty codex. Many of the cultural inhibition towards sex had been removed, so the women regarded it as something as natural as eating or drinking and thus nothing to be ashamed of. At least not when done in private.

They had also added a need to be healthy and keep a good-looking body. That was, by and large, how far Parker and Curtis had come, which wasn't all that bad, and removal of the cultural inhibitions could even be seen as a good thing. At least when held in check by self-discipline.

It was the loyalty codex that left me shaking my head. The type of loyalty codex that had been used in Baylon times had been complicated, but superficial in their structure, where the type of codex Parker and Curtis had invented together was exactly the opposite. A simple, brute force approach, that had resulted in a structure that was anchored so deep in the mind, that removing it carried the risk of changing the personality of the victim.

I had talked it over with all of them women and the thought of having their personality changed had made all of them agree to wait and see if I could find a better way to remove it in the future.

That talk had also prompted them to ask me, how to defend against attacks on the mind and we had a longer talk about mind-shield and how to strengthen them. I showed them a few mental exercises they could use, but seeing they were afraid that they would encounter another person like Parker, I offered to use an Ars Mentalis trick on them, that would boost their mind shield a lot.

They gladly accepted.

Called Adamant Mind, it was a technique that had been used on the Feminae Bellum of the Ordo Gladius, as well as on captured Mentats, and every Inquisitor Captain had been taught how to use it, including me.

Simply put, it allowed a Mentat to take control of a person's mind-shield and temporary strengthen it a lot. For non-Mentats, that just had the effect of being able to resist mind attacks better, but for Mentats, it was a mental cage. Without control of the mind-shield, the trick forced any person it was used on to overcome their own boosted mind-shield before they could use mental powers and for most low powered Mentats that was almost impossible.

Unfortunately, the technique was fairly complicated and took about a glass to set up, making it utterly useless in combat. Also, it wasn't permanent, so I would have to repeat the process every sixth month or so, but for Raya, Ayanna, Esther, Delina and Petra, it was like a gift from Goddesses themselves, as it gave them a sense of security they haven't had, since Parker and Curtis had started working on them.

The only draw-back of the Adamant Mind, was it negated my natural ability to sense their emotions at a distance, but that was a small price to pay for their security and sense of safety and since I controlled the shield, I could still read their mind, if need be.

While I was making the Adamant Mind, I discovered that they all felt guilty about being captured and since it didn't take much more energy, I quietly removed that guilt. There was a lot of issues with their capture and mind-controlled sex that they needed to process, and they didn't really need to feel guilty as well.

On the bright side, they did talk with each other about it, and it seemed to help, though it would take a while before they were over their experiences. As virginity was extremely important in their cultures, Esther, Riya, and Ayanna was hit the hardest, but were slowly getting over it with the help from Petra and Delina, who were coping much better. As she had explained to me, Petra regarded the mind-controlled sex she has had with Parker as a bad drunken night in town, while Delina took it as a form of divine punishment for something she had done, which made it easier for her to deal with.

I realized that Delina had said something while I was lost in my thoughts. "Sorry, I was thinking about the loyalty codex and didn't pay attention. Could you repeat that?"

"Is what you have told us already, all that they did?"

"As far as I can detect, yes." I wondered what she was thinking about but decided not to push her. She needed time to get to the point.

"I guess it could be worse." Said Delina with a shiver. "Like the two women in the warehouse. They were ... empty. Soulless like dolls."

"Yeah." I agreed and changed the subject. "By the way, you never told me what happened to you. What're you framed for?"

She opened her mouth, but paused for a moment, before she sighed. "Apparently, the loyalty codex makes me unable to lie to you."

"Yes, that's more than likely." I said with a chuckle. "Don't worry about it... If you don't feel like telling me, then don't do it."

She pondered that for a moment, but then said, "I wasn't framed for a crime, I did it. One of my brothers was killed while my father was out of the country and unable to revenge him, so I killed the men that had done it" She shrugged lightly. "It's what I'm trained for after all. However, I knew I would get caught if I stayed, so I tried to leave the country, but those I had paid to help me sold me instead." She sighed. "I haven't told the others about this, but I guess you would understand."

Retaliating on her brothers' killers, had to be the crime she felt she was receiving divine punishment for, I decided.

"I understand and so will they." I said confidently, adding. "I thought that you were a communications specialist and not a combat soldier."

Delina showed her nearly perfect teeth in a wide smile that seemed almost impossible white against the brown skin. "I was a combat soldier, before I became a communications specialist. One of my father's wives persuaded him to let me enlist in the army when I was sixteen and after a few years as an infantry soldier, I wanted to move into something else and communications seemed like a good choice." The smile faded away. "I joined the army to avoid being married off to some old man like my older sister... but ended up a slave instead..."

She stopped abruptly and looked at me as the smile slowly started to come back. "On the other hand, as your female slave..." Delina said slowly. "... I could be your concubine."

"What?!" I blurted out, for once caught totally by surprise by the sudden turn in the conversation.

Depending on the culture, a concubine was a mix between a mistress and sex slave, and concubinage was a tradition dating back millennia, but I had thought it had disappeared by now.

Delina took a step forward, bringing her close to me and I suddenly became aware of the desire emanating from her.

"Having consensual sex with a man before or outside marriage is Zina... a sin... and I've never tried it." She explained softly as a hand travelled up my left arm towards my shoulder. The tip of a pink tongue showed for a moment as she wetted her lips. "However, as I'm you slave, that would make me your concubine and thus having sex is not a sin according to my religion." She lowered her voice into a sexy whisper. "And I would like that very much."

That statement sent shivers down my spine and caused an instant erection, but as I couldn't follow her logic, I reached out with my mind and read her mind her brain to find out what was going on, especially to see if Parker had used some sort of compulsion, that forced her to come on to me.

Like I had discovered with Petra, that wasn't the case. While Curtis or Parker had imprinted a loyalty codex and removed some of the cultural taboos regarding sex, it didn't compel her to do anything. Most likely because they haven't had time to do it. There were some religious restrictions, but as she had said, they were removed by the concubine status, at least according to her conviction. She simply found me immensely attractive and that I had saved her from Parker, given her money without asking anything in return and arranged for the boat trip out of Malaga, only made me more desirable in her eyes.

Nice as it was to be desired by a gorgeous woman, it put me in a difficult situation. Delina was by any means just as beautiful and well-shaped as Petra, but I didn't want to deal with jealousy between the women in addition to everything else.

"And what about Petra?" I asked, watching her face carefully. "You do know that she and I have been together, right?"

"Yes, she told us." Said Delina with a giggle. "We have talked about it and she was the one that suggested I went in here and seduced you." The giggle turned into a laugh. "And don't worry about jealousy. My father have four wives and they give each other advice regarding my father. I want someone to do the same with and Petra is by far the best candidate I have ever met."

Hearing that explanation, my reservations crumbled, and I leaned forward to kiss her. She kissed me back deeply and eagerly. Her lips were every bit as full and soft as they looked, and as she kissed me, her tongue slid into my mouth, at first tentative, then eager as I soon met her tongue with mine.

From what she had said, I had expected that she was an inexperienced kisser, but instead, she was very, very good and the feel of her soft tongue against mine, made me even hornier than before.

I wasn't alone in that, as Delina was starting to feel like a soft furnace, being warm all over as she almost melted into my arms. She giggled as she felt my erection against her, but instead of saying anything, she kept kissing me, while a warm hand hesitantly found its way into my pants.

A moment later, long slender fingers closed around my cock. Gently testing how it felt.

My right hand slid across her shoulder and onto her chest. She jumped slightly at my first touch and then whimpered into my mouth as I began fondling her firm tits. I could feel her hard nipples through her bathing suit and teased them with my fingers, rubbing and gently pinching. The hand on my cock grew bolder and she started to stroke it slowly, as she moaned into my mouth.

Our kiss lingered for some time, as we both continues the caress each other, but eventually, I broke the kiss and let my tongue wander to the side of her neck, causing a sharp intake a breath as I started to lick and gently bite the sensitive skin there.

Delina moaned again and said something in a language I didn't understand, but a moment later she switched to English.

"Don't stop." She moaned. "That is so good."

Still caressing her breasts, I bit her earlobe lightly and licked it afterwards, as my hands found her breasts again, caressing it, teasing the rock-hard nipples. First one, then the other, pinching slightly.

She was breathing heavily, as I kept massaging her breasts with one hand, while I used the other hand to caress her body, enjoying the feel of it under my hands.

In return, she managed to unzip my pants, giving her more room to caress my hard dick, but the underwear was still giving her some trouble.

"You have way too many clothes on."

"Oh, I agree, but I'm not in a hurry." I said with a chuckle and dragged the straps of her bathing suit over her shoulders, my fingers trailing the strap down her arms, dancing on the soft skin. "You have beautiful skin, Delina."

"Thank you," She replied with a smile, groaning as I kissed her neck again, while gently pulling down the bathing suit with one hand and running my other hand over her flat stomach, teasing the sensitive skin there.

I moved my mouth downwards, letting my tongue play on her collarbone before I teasingly moved on to her breasts, while I pulled the bathing suit all the way down with my hands.

Delina purred when my lips closed around a hard nipple, sucked into my mouth, and let my tongue play on it, but to my surprise, she grabbed my head with her hands and gently pulled me away to give me a quick kiss. Then she looked into my eyes. "Ivan, may I make a request?"

That made me smile. "Sure."

"I've spent years as a young female soldier among other young female soldiers." She said with a shy smile. "What I need right now is not more fondling or oral sex. I want to feel your... dick... inside me."

Smiling, I nodded. "Since you ask so nicely, but I really do love licking a woman."

"And I love being licked, but let's do that next time, please." She said and kissed me again, while her hands were busy undressing me. I kissed back as I helped her and in record time, I was just as naked as she was.

There was only a short distance from where we stood to the bed, so I placed an arm around her slim waist, took a few steps and together we fell onto the luxurious bedspread.

Delina tried make me land on tip of her, but I twisted my body, so we landed side by side, legs entangled. Not that I wasn't looking forward to pinning her gorgeous body under me, but I wanted to make sure she was wet first.

Using my left hand, I dragged her in for another passionate kiss, while I slid the other hand over her soft skin and down between her legs. Like almost everybody else I had meet in this era, she was clean shaved, with just a patch of hair on the top of her mound. A hand grabbed my dick, stroking it gently. I teased the hair for a few heartbeats and moved on to her inner thighs. Taking my time, I massaged them for a while, gradually moving the hand inwards, as she moved onto her back and spread her legs more to invite me in.

Delina groaned into my mouth and the kiss vent from passionate to frantic, as my fingers finally touched the lips of her soaked pussy, diving in between them and making my fingers wet with her juice. Spreading my fingers slightly, I slid them upwards, the middle finger and ring finger going on each side of her clitoris to catch it between them. Delina purred with lust and satisfaction, when I carefully applied some pressure to it and moved the hand in a small circle, massaging the trapped clitoris and using my fingertips to tease the opening.

Shivers ran through her brown body and a hand grabbed my neck, pressing our mouth closer together as we kissed. Gradually, I picked up the speed, causing her hips to jerk as she grinded against my hand, becoming wetter and more slippery by the heartbeat.

The shivers became tremors, gradually overtaking her and she broke the kiss with a gasp, closing her eyes as her head rolled back onto the bedsheet. She was getting close, so close, and I wanted to push her over the edge and kept the exact same speed and rhythm.