A long time in the making

Story Info
Long time flirting then this happened.
1.1k words
3.23
13.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We have known Mike & Angela for many years, our children have grown up together and we have shared many holidays and weekends with each other and the children. As the children started to grow up, Mike and I started to flirt with each other. Nothing to serious, just a bit of fun and the odd innuendo or the touch of a leg if sitting round the table. One night we all had a few to many drinks and the flirting between me and him went a bit beyond the innocent passing comments. My husband walked into the kitchen to find me holding Mikes hard cock in my hand. At the time he was furious and we left very briskly, we did however stop on the way home and we fucked on the bonnet of the car! It obviously turned him on but he wasn't going to admit it at that point. Until ...........................

A few months later we booked to visit Mike & Angela for a weekend. It was going to be such a lovely relaxing day which started with a pub lunch for just myself and my husband. We got onto the subject of sex and went into some detail about what our wildest fantasies would be. When we left the pub, I was feeling a bit horny as talking about fantasies made me wet and turned me on. We made our way to our friends. We arrived earlier than expected to find Mike alone at home (Angela had got stuck at work and would not be back for a while). Mike offered us a drink and we sat and chatted about trivial stuff. After a drink or two we talked about previous occasions where we had flirted with each other and the occasion where my husband caught us getting carried away. I think we all knew we wanted more to happen but it never had. Angela, as a wife, had always been prudish and never wanted any more than just friendship. Her husband however, had always been very forthcoming and expressed his want to be involved with my husband and I sexually. Mike had always flirted and made it obvious that he would love to fuck me given the chance, my husband and I have often fantasied about him being part of our sex life at some time but had never got round to arranging anything or asking him directly, was today the day to make that a reality......

I sat down on the sofa with a large glass of wine, I felt a bit flushed as I had a couple of drinks but this had also really relaxed me. I could sense both of the men in the room watching me and I just knew where their minds were heading. I was so wet, just thinking about them both and imagining their hard cocks deep inside me. We chatted for a while longer and they both moved closer to me on the sofa. They were both nervous and didn't want to presume I wanted it or that I was actually serious. After all the years of flirting I think they were unsure if I was really up for it or just talk. I felt a sudden rush of confidence, probably fuelled by the wine and I decided that I would take the bull by the horns. I am not sure what came over me but I put my glass down, stood up and removed every item of clothing I was wearing. I stood in the middle of the lounge naked and made it obvious that this was not talk and that I wanted to be fucked right now by two hard cocks at the same time. They could not believe their eyes, they wasted no time and both striped off. They came toward me with erect hard cocks wanting to be sucked, I could not wait to wrap my fingers around their shafts and run my tongue around their dripping helmets. Mike took my erect nipples in his fingers and tweaked and squeezed them while I moaned with pleasure. My husband put his fingers deep inside my wet juicy hole. I was actually ready to come on the spot, I had waited so long for this moment to happen. I laid down on the floor and Mike spread my legs wide, he started to lick my wet, dripping hole, his tongue flicked over my swollen pussy sending me into shear heaven, my juices were literally running down my leg. My husband put his hard cock into my mouth and I sucked him hard, I wanted to drink him. I wanted cocks everywhere around me, in my hands, my mouth and filling my wet pussy. Then the moment we had talked about for so long happened, the actual moment where I got to enjoy another man's cock enter my body.

My legs were spread wide, Mike entered my wet, swollen pussy, he started slowly and then built up, pushing in and out, he went faster as his cock entered me so deeply that I screamed with pleasure. I could feel his balls slapping against my arse as he fucked me. I continued to suck my husband's still very erect cock. I had their hands all over my breasts. I wanted it and wanted it as hard as they could give it to me. Mike continued to fuck me, I was screaming and trying to pull away as I was at the point of climax, I was finding it so hard to stay in control. Mike slid out of me and they both turned me round. My husband then entered me from behind, he fucked me hard while I sucked Mikes cock. My husband then pulled out and Mike then entered me, fucking me hard and fast, doggy style. I sucked my hubby hard while my hubby watched, He told Mike to fuck me harder. I was now at that point where I was in actual heaven, he really worked me so hard, I was shaking with exhaustion. They fucked me so deep that it made me scream, I climaxed, it was a huge multiple climax, my whole body shook, he continued thrusting until he shot his load inside me. My husband could no longer contain himself and also shot his load into my mouth. Being filled with cum is an amazing feeling and I am forever grateful I have a husband that likes to share me.

What an experience. We all lay on the lounge floor panting, out hearts beating so fast from the best work out ever! Unfortunately, time was ticking on and we then had to dress again quickly before we were caught by the teenagers returning from school or Angela returning from work :-) I hope it happens again soon as it was an amazing experience that I would recommend to anyone.