All Comments on 'A Long Time since My Last Cock Pt. 02'

by sakall2009

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
hungbottomhungbottomabout 3 years ago

Great....would love to read more about your adventures taking cock....any threesomes or moresomes?

sakall2009sakall2009about 3 years agoAuthor

I tend to write from true experiences and I haven’t yet explored threesomes/moresomes. I definitely have thoughts in that direction though. Would love to sub for multiple men.

NicebiguyNicebiguyabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. When my x boy friend used to fuck me I always douched out my boi pussy really well 1st then open my tight hole using small to larger sized dildos until I was able to take one that was the size of his thick cock. When I got to his place I'd strip down to my bra,panties,stocking and garter,get on my knees and start sucking his cock. When he got rock hard he'd take my hand and lead me into the bedroom, Depending on how he wanted to fuck me I'd either get on all 4s so he could fuck me doggie with my tight round ass sticking up in the air eagerly waiting for his big cock, or lay on the bed with my legs spread and pulled up, a pillow under my ass, ready to be his bitch. One of my many fond memories is his big balls slapping my ass as he fucked away. BTW,I proudly took that big thick cock like a 10 cent whore, no pain at all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersakall2009@sakall2009
I'm a Scottish make in my forties. I’m a bi man who in his thirties started to make occasional forays into having sex with men. Now partnered to a woman, I meet men less but had a discreet meet with a guy not so long ago. I've learned a lot about myself and my desires(I tend...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES