A Losers Jackpot

Story Info
The college loser finally gets the girl of his dreams.
11.7k words
4.48
19.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrMac
MrMac
86 Followers

He remembered it as if it was only yesterday. He couldn't forget. Every night, he masturbated to the same memory. That same sight. That beautiful vision. How lucky he was. He grimaces, he knows what happened afterward.

'Fuck!' He shook his head.

Getting comfortable in his old reeking mattress, crumbs itching, Bart removed his unwashed exercise pants. The sort that should be worn by someone who jogged every morning. Someone who was fit. Had half a decent body. Simply put, he was the complete opposite. You see, fat and as out-of-shape as you could imagine, is the best way to describe him. The comfortable feeling of the material on his legs was the only reason he wore them.

Bart was the kind of guy who was never liked in school, always teased in his younger days, never made friends, and wanked off every night to a fantasy he knew would, should, never come true. Today, at the age of 26, he is a disgusting pervert, smelling of stale cheese, and a sourness. Most likely from his constant farts. He had a bald spot already in the centre of his head, and his face had gotten used to the prickling of puss-filled pimples. All the acne treatments had failed. Most only made them worse. They looked revolting. Having a long time habit of popping them, a great many potholes dimpled his nose and around the sides of his chin. But that's not what really bothered him. A strange dent around his stomach, he hated. It was like someone smashed a baseball into his gut, leaving behind its imprint. It made him look even more retarded. If that were ever possible. Hair grew overly out of his nose, and having never enjoyed brushing his teeth, a permanent yellow coated them. He was as down and out as a loser could be.

Being 26, it had only been two years since he left college. That was strange, but there was a good reason for it. The reason being, he was always held back due to his... well, lack of understanding... and eventually allowed to pass grades because simply put... he never would leave if they never passed him through. His parents were told to put him in a special school, but they couldn't afford one, and so life went on for Bart together with all the harsh consequences.

Living alone now after he dropped out of college, his cousin helped him with a job at his loan-shark/betting business. He even helped Bart manage to procure a one-bedroom apartment. As shitty as you could imagine. Though, being in a part of the city where only freaks venture, he fitted right in immediately. With water leaking constantly from the roof, the sound of dripping was never ending. He had gotten used to it, out of force. That, and the sight of cockroaches running all over at night. The dim light was a lure for them.

'Turn off damn it.' He cursed the T.V, the remote wasn't work. Shuffling out of his bed, he pulled out the power cord. The flickering light above dimmed even more. He looked at it as it were a face. 'Bitch!' He cursed it. 'Again,' he told himself, getting comfortable in his bed. With the pillows stuffed just right behind him, he opened his fat wart-pasted legs as wide and as comfortable as possible. With one hand holding his neck for support, he brought his other softly over his erect medium-sized cock. He faded into the memory of that day.

6.pm, the light was dark. There were clouds in the sky. It was going to rain. Those damn jocks saw him. But if they hadn't, none of it would have ever happened. He tried to relax, reminding himself it was only a memory, he could skip all those bad moments now. He exhaled, trying to let his dick calm down.

'There he is!' James screamed. He was the jock of the team. The coolest if you would like to call it. Being quarterback, he basically got what he wanted and who he wanted. At least he tried. Her name was Alison. She was to put it mildly, the most down to earth, polite, gorgeous girl he had ever seen. He could only wish he knew her. She was on the cheerleading squad, and well, had the body and physique to match. Her eyes were a bold blue, almost sweetheart-like, the perfect face you could imagine. If you saw the swallowing blue balls, you could never ever forget them. They almost entranced your entire self. For some reason, her face seemed to be like the one you could imagine on a perfect fashion model or porn queen. But Alison was not that kind of a girl. Far from it. Rumours were ripe that she was still a virgin and planned to stay that way for a while, no matter how hard James tried. Her blonde hair used to be tied in a ponytail, but it had such a rich colour that it was almost a shade of the sun wherever she was. Indoors or out. Her skin was not only flawless, but it was the smoothest thing Bart is sure that ever existed. And her legs... oh my, in her cheerleading outfit, they were the smoothest most exquisite specimens you could imagine. So well-toned. Not thin, not fat, just prefect in weight as they should be for a girl. That's what she had about her, a body that was almost voluptuous for the prefect college girl. She was 20 years old and 5.8 inches tall. With dimensions, 36c/ D-26-36.

She was as mentioned, down to earth. So Alison was known to be friendly with as many people as she could. But with James around, her good ways were always washed over by his rude antics. He was the over-ignorant boyfriend, who always needed to show-off.

Practice was over. What a fool he was. He thought he might get a glimpse of one of the cheerleaders... 'Get him!' Bart raced across the field. Panting crazily, he reached the tunnel leading down to both the boys and girls change rooms. 'I'm going to beat the shit out of him!' James screamed. In severe panic, Bart turned to both doors. They would be both empty. At this time, everybody would have left. His heart raced. The Janitors would be coming soon to lock them. He wouldn't make it out for the whole night if they locked him in. 'Hey, you fat fuck!' Bart bashed his way inside, not looking which locker room he entered. The instant darkness made him run straight into a locker stand, his head immediately felt as though a baseball bat had slammed against it. His right eye shut, holding his thumped nose, he slithered away inside as far as he could feel. He reached an obvious dead end, a corner. There was a light on the other side. He sneaked underneath a bench, holding himself. If they found him, they would... 'And stay out!'

It was the cheerleading coach, Miss Crawlie! He knew that voice. That tone was used a fair few times on him. Oh no, if she... did he just invade the girl's locker room?

...'Alison, you've got fifteen minutes.' Bart's heart almost exploded; his chest shook. 'Alison,' his mind spoke to himself, he couldn't move. The immediate thought of being in a building with Alison, made his mind quiver as he forgot everything and everyone around him. The door behind her shut, Miss Crawlie had left.

Bart listened carefully. He heard the sound of water. 'Oh my gosh!' he thought to himself. It stopped. After a while of panicked waiting, he snuck out from underneath the bench. That's when he heard footsteps. Instinct told him to flee, then and there. But something else, something sinister, held him tight. Something that began to swell on its own.

'hmm...hmm, hmm' Alison hummed a tune. She had finished showering and walked over to her locker. Bart hadn't realized, but she was right on the other side already. He glimpsed a passing figure next. 'Oh my gosh,' he froze with alarm. Afraid that she may have noticed him, he stood absolutely still. There was only a strip of lockers that separated them.

Alison began to move about, he glanced another colour of white through one of the cracks, the emotions inside him were bubbling, his mind was peeling. He started to stretch his head and found a space where he got a firm, clear view of her. The stunning Alison was already half dressed, Bart had just missed a once in a lifetime opportunity. His eyes were wide, and there was no way he could close them. 'Stupid, stupid,' he thought to himself. But it was at that moment, it felt as though a bolt of lightning hit his head. She had her back to him and had nothing on but a red thong and matching bra. The sight of her like that, almost tore Bart's heart out. How could he complain? He had to grab his chest, or he might have gotten a heart attack right then and there.

Starting to wank his dick slowly, it began to rise to its full length. It was short and stubby, and the immediate smell of pre-cum made him stop. He looked down with wide eyes. His heart raced faster. If she smelt something strange, he quickly turned away, almost shocked still.

A sudden darkness spilled through the entire locker. Bart got a fright as well, and immediately let out a gasp whilst brushing against the locker.

Alison half shrieked.

'Hello,' she shouted a few seconds later. 'Hello,' she shouted again. Bart held his breath and his mouth, his panic was now immense. If she found him, them... he would be expelled from college, humiliated... worse!

'Is anyone there? Hello?'

'I'm still in here Miss Crawlie!' Bart almost had his jaw drop. She thought it was Miss Crawlie. He squeezed tightly against his heart.

'Damn,' Alison seemed to shuffle, the sounds were of her metal locker, she was feeling around, because there was the jangling of keys and other stuff. 'Where is it when you need it,' just as she finished saying that, the light returned. 'Alison, you there?' It was Miss Crawlie. 'Yes!' she replied loudly with a slight giggle. Miss Crawlie had returned. 'I,ll be there soon.' Bart let out a breath, he couldn't hold it in any longer. As if half expecting to see Alison dressed and busy locking up her things, he decided to get what last view he could before it all ended. So he gently, almost half depressed, feeling that the moment of his life had come to an end, turned back to look through the thin space. He had never felt such a twinge in his entire life, the pain was almost overwhelming. His face instantly began to sweat.

On all fours, her right foot slightly further out than her left, Alison was looking at the bottom compartment of her locker. Her hands were on the ground, as they would be if ready for a sprint. Her blonde hair tied in the pony tail was held with a blue strap. But none of this caught his eyes, as the treasure of all treasures, for any sane human male, did. Her ass, hardly covered by the thong, was only wrapped where the cheeks began to meet. His eyes followed the magic color, as the yellow brick road called out to those in the wizard of oz, and his feet almost collapsed as he fell upon the holy grail. The bulge of red material between her legs. With her on all fours, Alison was giving him the most spectacular view he could ever have asked for, of her virgin pussy. At least the most anyone would have ever seen. The red thong dotted with white spots lifted over the tight pink flesh like a wrapper, Bart's dick almost at that moment came with spunk. It had stuck out in all its glory, and there was nothing he could do but stare dumbstruck. The most gorgeous girl he had seen for two years of his life, masturbated over so many times, was now unwittingly offering a full peek of her ass covered by only a thin layer of material. It was right there, her pussy... Alison did something then that almost made him half die. She turned her hips slightly sideways playfully, to get comfortable for herself, moving her ass and the material between her legs over her crotch, rubbing it slightly. With not more than a second after that, she rose and got ready, leaving him, and his half unconscious mind to take care of itself.

Shooting out loads of spunk, Bart moaned wildly as his eyes opened. Breathing with rapid sounds, he finally let go of his spent tool, falling back for a much-needed rest. What happened after that was simply shit. And this was his worst part, after every masturbation. He was found in the girl's locker room the next day and expelled. Not before leaving, he was given a farewell by James, his face a bloody mess. If not for Alison, they would have given him a lot worse a sending off. But when she saw the bulge in his pants as she helped him to his feet, she walked away, leaving James to give him another mauling.

'Damn bastard!'

With that Bart fell asleep, his legs wide open, his limp dick hanging to the side and his unsightly stomach looking like a strange operation went wrong on it, rising up and down.

The next day, was Saturday, and luckily Bart did not have to go to work. He hated it, filing stupid pieces of paper for his cousin and having to deal with rude, ill-spoken freaks the whole day. He should have felt comfortable, but honestly, he didn't. He felt he was much better than them.

Evening drew closer, and he began to get excited. After his usual wank, he slipped on some grubby shorts that showed-off his fat-bulged legs proudly. They were gross to be polite, and obviously unhealthy, but he didn't care. He knew there was really no one who was looking, and there was no one he needed to impress.

The strip club was at the far end of the block from where his cousin ran the loan shop. And the best way Bart found to reach it, was through a short alley. It was dark, and he paced quickly in case there was someone unpleasant to encounter, not knowing that if someone met him, that's exactly what they would have wanted to avoid.

He approached the back parking lot as he always did, and lucky for him, it was Big Francis who was tending it tonight.

'Francis,' he half whispered, not sure if he would get a friendly welcome. Bart didn't have any money, and the only way he found a way in, was with this method. He had given Francis the contacts of a dealer once who sold cheap, "illicit" medicines, and ever since then, if in the mood, Francis might oblige and open the back door.

'Hey, no way Kid.' This time, Francis immediately started shaking his head. Bart instantly felt it hit like a two-by-four. 'Oh,no, please, common man.' He started to plead, but the big, bald-headed face simply shook. It took a while, until Bart cunningly told him that he had heard some news about a sale on those special drugs he so loved, and if needed, he could get the details of when and where such a sale would happen. That was it! He immediately saw it on Francis's face. He was in. 'But understand. This is for the last time!' He made it clear with his husky voice. If his boss found out, then not only would he lose his job, (Letting a customer in without paying would not be forgiven), he wouldn't have a place to stay either as his boss took care of that for his closer workers. It was too big a risk for some dumb medicines. Oh... but how he needed them at night.

Bart nodded with excitement and a nervousness; he knew he had just tricked someone who could squeeze him into paste. This might be his last time; he felt a surge of adrenaline fill his veins.

'It won't happen again. I promise.' He rushed in.

'Hey!' Francis shouted.

'Stay at the back, and make sure no one sees you!' Bart felt depressed at those final words. He would have to stay at the back now, and would only get the odd glimpse of the strippers as they made their way to the change rooms. With a half cringe he stood there looking truly upset.

'Anyway,' he told himself. This was the closest he was ever getting to any girl, so that in itself was a treat.

The club was dark, and there was the muffled sound of loud music coming from the other room. That's where all the action was. Oh, how he would have loved to be in there. He sneaked along the corridor, and found his usual spot in a corner, beside a trash-can they kept inside. The smell ensured no one would hang around, so it was safe enough to hide behind. As the night wore on, he got the faint glimpse of strippers as they giggled past, and he would ogle at their asses in their thin G-strings as they stood for a few seconds to chat. But no matter how much he tried to marvel at them, he could only think of one thing. The sight of Alison's beautiful ass. The spectacular view of her perfect mounds had changed everything about the way he now saw women. None of them could now simply match up. And that frustrated him. Severely. After a while, bored, and the fact that he wanted to take a piss, Bart made for the staff toilets. He had to be careful as it was located across the boss's office, so he made sure to try and make no sound.

Just as he came out, he got the shock of his life. The office door slammed open, and a girl rushed out. They shared a fleeting look, and her big, bold blue eyes were something he instantly noticed.

For a moment, Bart didn't make anything of it. But it was in a flash, he suddenly realized where he was standing. He quickly backtracked into the toilet entrance, hiding in a shade of black. Lucky for him. 'Then get the fuck out bitch!' A fat, dark skinned man yelled from the office doorway. Being Sri Lankan, he smelled of some sort of spicy aroma, Bart instantly smelled it and almost gagged.

'What's up,' Francis had come inside, his hands in the air. He was obviously not sure what had just happened.

'That damn bitch says no to give me a blowjob. Can you flipin believe some sluts.'

Francis simply laughed as the doors to the office slammed shut. Francis was about to turn and leave, when he noticed Bart in the corner. But before he could say something, Bart jumped out. 'What was that about?' he eagerly asked.

'Nothing Sick man.' Bart enjoyed when he called him that. He felt... he was not quite sure, but it was better than Bart.

'Some bitch looking for some work man. She was here last night. Boss told her to come tonight. Wear a little something sexy... and well, guess she doesn't know how to give a blowjob.' Bart laughed with Francis, even though he had never had the lips of a girl around his own cock.

'Anyway, you need to scram dude. If boss sees you or that dumb Alison bitch, it's my chops.'

It was as if an explosion went off in his head, and the trails of smoke started to blow out of his nostrils. Bart couldn't suddenly feel his legs. He simply stood frozen for a minute as Francis spoke to him. It was only when he shook him hard, that Bart returned to some life. He couldn't believe it. Was it... it... it was! Those eyes, those legs, the blonde hair. The blue eyes! Big. Bold. Oh my god. It was Alison! From college. Bart dashed out, and stopped halfway in the parking lot. He didn't know why, or where the sudden courage had come from, but seeing her at a strip club had set off something inside of him. A rage, yearning, a cunning part of him, he couldn't control. As it had happened those many years ago. Why was she here? Was it really her? The questions started to scratch and claw at his mind. He had to find out. He looked around for a while, but alas, she was gone! He had just lost an opportunity, he would never, never... the back door slammed open, and a figure stepped out. Bart rushed behind one of the parked vehicles, and half crouched. He could not believe his luck. She hadn't left. She was inside. She spoke something to Francis, and ran from the door. She was obviously wearing high heels, from the sound they were making, and she had a dark, pleated mini skirt on. But it was too dark to be sure of its color.

Alison stood in the parking lot, looking half mad, half depressed. She clutched her cell phone in her hand, and it was at the moment, Bart saw a flash. It was ringing. She rushed towards him, 'Oh my gosh,' he thought. She had seen him. But Alison stopped on the other side of the car. It was a pickup, but if you looked carefully, Bart's face was clear to see. In her state, she obviously wasn't noticing anything.

'I just needed someone to talk to.' Alison spoke softly, her voice was so relaxing, sweet.

'What's wrong? What happened?'

'I came to the place, but the guy's an old pervert. He wanted me to give him something in return for the job.'

MrMac
MrMac
86 Followers