A Losers Jackpot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Uh!Uh!Uh!'

'Yes... yes... you... fuckin slut. You fuckin bitch.'

'You're a cheap whore.' 'How does it feel?' '...Tell me how it feels?' He almost shouted. Alison realized he wanted a reply. She simply moaned as she wouldn't be able to say anything else without crying. She was feeling utterly repulsed now. 'Oh yes...' 'That's it my bitch. You dumb slut.' 'You fuckin slut.' The words were like acid to Alison's ears, but she began to feel angrier with herself. How she must be looking right now she thought? Just like a slut. Bart was right. Finally, she couldn't stop a tear from rolling, and as Bart began to increase his pace, she felt another one roll. She really was a dumb slut, she told herself. Dumb to get into such a mess.

"UH! UH! UH! UH! UH!" Bart started to now pound her pussy for all he was worth. "YES YES YES!!!" He was reaching his climax, and Alison knew he might cum any moment. She wanted this be over with as soon as possible, and as she was taking her tablets, she knew she would be safe. But this was an opportunity Bart had waited for a lifetime. He had dreamt over this moment for years. So he was not about to let it pass as she expected. With a strength, he pulled out of her pussy suddenly, and threw Alison over onto her back, 'Put your hands up.'

'Put your hands up bitch!' he screamed this time. Alison wasn't sure what he wanted, but placed her hands in a hands-up position as you would if you were playing guns and robbers. Bart climbed on top off her and placed each knee either side of the inside of her arms, pinning her totally. Alison withered and tried to break free, his knees hurt her, but she knew what was about to happen next. And there was nothing she could do. As Bart rapidly masturbated his cock right before her face, he couldn't help but notice the tears that had rolled down the sides of Alison's face. And as another tear appeared, Alison turned her face sideways, expressionless. As she turned her face to the right, Bart unloaded with a huge "AAAAAAAARGH!!!" A surge of spunk powered up through his cock and spattered load after load all over her pretty, flawless face. When it first hit her, she twitched heavily, but with Bart pinning her, she couldn't move at all. She would have to endure it. She would have to allow Bart the total freedom of spraying his sperm wherever he wished on her gorgeous face. As sticky lumps caught over her eyes, she shut them. Bart then dropped a load on her forehead, and it instantly began rolling down into the closed sockets of her eyes. Next, Bart squeezed out the last bits over the tops of her lips, and watched as it started to climb down the sides. He was in total bliss. This girl, he had fantasized over for so long, was now before his cock, helpless, her face, his to cover with cum, as he wished. The men she had fantasized over, would have been given access to her pussy as their grandest prize after treating her like a princess. Here she was, her face now covered in cum, fucked by one of the most disgusting looking people she had ever met.

Soon enough Bart found himself falling over to one side. His energy was spent.

Alison took the cue, and quickly rushed to a basin she had noticed earlier. Washing her face with a deep anger, she quickly got dressed and rushed out of the dark, damp room before Bart could recover. Bart simply smiled as he watched her leave.