A Losers Jackpot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bart handed her an envelope and said, 'It covers the next two weeks, so use it wisely.' Almost shocked, and with emotion bubbling over inside her, she didn't realize, but unconsciously Alison's face leaned forward and she gave Bart a soft kiss on the cheek. Ofcourse, she immediately recoiled and wanted to wipe her lips then and there. What had she just done, she felt like scolding herself. Wisely, she didn't, and only after she turned, she acted as if to casually wipe her mouth. There was a stale sour taste, it was awful. Bart on the other hand was glued to the spot, he could not believe what she had just done, and without a word, he turned away to make for the office. He needed some time to recuperate. The day passed on as before. Not any useful customers, only the odd passer-by who walked in to obviously chat with the stunning face that was behind the counter. Bart kept his eyes fixed on her from behind, and with Alison taking the usual precautions, he almost felt his head explode. He could not wait longer, and decided to give her the afternoon off. He closed the shop, and left for home.

Alison quickly took a cab to her favourite store and decided to see what she could get with the money she had. To her shock, there was more money inside than she could have ever expected. Far more. Had Bart made a mistake? She quickly hoped he hadn't. But... with all the clothes catching her eyes, she was starting to sink into a dark void. What should she do, she had to make a decision. She looked around again. As her mind ran through the colourful racks, she decided that she would only look for now. If only it was that easy.

The next day, Bart was early at the store. He had his plan close to culmination, and all he needed was her to come to work. 1000 dollars in debt.

Alison appeared on time, and before Bart could say a word, his jaw almost dropped to the ground. She had the most stunning outfit on. She wore an animal print satin halter mini dress. It was tied around her neck leaving her smooth flawless back exposed. The dress was barely covering the tops of her thighs. Bart had to shake off his excitement. He could only imagine what she wore underneath. She had white high heels on.

He quickly said his usual 'Hi,' and rushed to the office. Alison smiled back with a friendly 'Hi,' herself, but there was a slight nervousness to her today. Bart had immediately picked it up. Glancing her through his door, he quickly looked down. With the way she looked, she must have spent the money he told himself. He waited till close to closing time, as this would give her little time to act.

With the clock striking 4pm, he called her in the office.

'Alison,' he said with a slight frown, his face looked around. This made her frightfully nervous. For some reason, she did not want to talk to him at all, no matter how hard that seemed. If it was about the money... she wasn't sure she would have an answer. What had she gotten herself into?

'What's wrong,' she immediately spoke in a slightly anxious tone, and as if her face wasn't telling enough, Bart knew from her voice... he had her.

'There seems to be a mistake.' Alison gulped.

'Mistake?' she quickly quizzed.

'I think I may have given you the wrong envelope. You were meant to take this brown envelope. See.' Alison stood firmly to the spot, and was terrified now to even look. 'See, the other one was a payment to a very important client.' Alison at that point almost felt like falling down, her legs were feeling very weak. She was in no financial state to be dealing with a mess like this.

Bart could see her dread. 'It's fine. Nothing to worry about. Just give the envelope back, and take this one.' Bart felt like cursing himself. He had just given her a way out, and if...

'You do still have it don't you?' She looked like an innocent deer caught in the headlights of a charging drunk truck.

'Tell me you still have it,' Bart spoke with a slightly raised voice as he rose to his feet, his ugly face sweating. Alison almost stepped back. She didn't know what to do. She could plead, make him understand, maybe... 'Where's the money!'

'I spent it,' she blurted, her stunning breasts swelled up and down, her eyes were slightly shaking. Bart could not help but feel aroused. So very aroused.

'You spent a thousand dollars?' Bart shouted next. Alison was somewhat surprised and upset. After all, he had given her the envelope. 'He'll kill me!' Bart began to panic, acting his plan out to perfection. 'Kill!' Alison almost shrieked. What was he talking about? 'What do you mean kill?' Bart simply looked at her.

'Maybe we can explain,' she spoke first, fast, she shouldn't have, but she wasn't sure what kind of mess she had gotten them into. Bart simply stood there, still staring at her.

'Do you think I can explain to someone like him? An owner of a strip club. A mad man like him!' Alison felt her veins turn cold, and she found it hard to breathe suddenly.

'Strip club,' she muttered to herself, and as if watching a bad dream, she saw his face shouting at her. 'Blow me or get the fuck out,' she almost returned to the moment with a shake of her head.

'I need that money Alison. Now!' Alison frowned at him. Her head shook. 'But I've spent it.'

She didn't know what to do. Inside, she hoped somehow, he could figure a way out. He had to. They were in this together. There was no way she was going to that strip club. She had a strong feeling, it was the same guy, and there was no way she would plead with someone like that.

Bart slumped in his seat, and his head dropped. He muttered words to himself, and Alison didn't quite make them out, so she walked closer. Standing close to him, she placed her hand on his shoulder, and Bart simply inhaled with a fizz of feeling. Her hand felt so gentle. He looked at her arm, the skin was so smooth, flawless, he could only imagine what her pussy would be like. She was without a mark, not the hint of a scar, simply perfect. How soft, sensual, treasure-like her pussy would be. What would it feel like to have his dick penetrate.... Alison removed her hand and stepped back. She didn't like the look in his eyes suddenly. 'What are we going to do?' She muttered nonetheless.

'I might be able to help,' Alison's eyes softened and opened slightly. Everything washed itself away with those encouraging words. 'How?' instinctively, she walked forward, close to Bart again, looking down with questioning, bold blue eyes.

'I could pay him for now with my own money.' Alison couldn't stop a smile from stretching. That sounded like a great plan. 'That would be great,' she spoke in a muffled voice. 'That would solve everything,' she whispered softly, she wasn't sure though if she wanted such a favour. Bart suddenly rose, his face almost before hers. The puss-filled pimples looked far worse close up, and Alison felt like pulling back. She didn't want to upset him, so she didn't move. Just then, she felt something caressing her hand. She looked down and saw Bart stroking his fingers along her arm. His face seemed mesmerized, and she was sure she could hear the beating of his heart.

'What are you doing?' she pulled back, Bart looked half-stunned by her reaction.

'Well, if...' he gulped. 'If I'm going to do you a favour...' He tried to collect all his confidence, he had to get through this.

'Then you might... should... do me a favour as well.' He couldn't believe what he was saying. He couldn't believe it, he had said it. There was no turning back now.

'What?' Alison started to step backward; her head shook slightly. Bart could see the disgust in her eyes. 'I don't know what kind of a girl you think I am. But I'm not someone...'

'And what do you think I'm going to do?' Bart almost yelled. 'You steal a thousand dollars from your employee, rip of a client, and hope everything will stay just fine!' Alison remained quiet, inside, she knew she had made a huge mistake. But what would... could... he really do?

'That's fine. You just carry along. I'll pay the money from my own pocket, and tomorrow, I'll inform the cops what you've done. Or better yet, that sick boss at the strip club. I know he'll love seeing you.' Bart was so thrilled with himself. Alison was slightly taken off her feet by his words, tone. She felt as though she had just lost a debate of words with someone and was now forced to accept the punishment of that loss. At that moment, in a state of utter fear, she ran out the store. Bart stood stunned; he couldn't believe what she had just done. His entire plan. All his hard work. Days and days... 'Fuck me,' his face turned red, dripping. He never anticipated she would, could, simply make a run for it.

Alison stopped around the corner to catch her breath. 'Stupid, stupid.' She started to yell at herself. What had she gotten herself into? 'How stupid you are.' She scolded herself. She should never have spent all that money. She knew there was a mistake... she knew it. She should have listened to her head the first time. Alison almost felt like breaking into tears at that moment, dropping to the ground. Being all alone, she knew she had little choices. Who could she turn to in such a situation? Not her parents. There was no ways they could know. If they found out what trouble she had already gotten herself into, then there was no way they would allow her to continue a career in modelling, acting. They would find out where she was and pick her up straight away. Her dad at least. What had she just done... she suddenly realized, Bart might now call the cops because she ran... she should not have run. 'Stupid,' she scolded herself again. With her mind racing wild, her emotions starting to heat uncontrollably, she simply stood there, her deep breathes telling all. She could go back, explain... she... she needed the job as well... the thoughts bound together and exploded in one loud bang. She squeezed her eyes, and quickly opened her purse. She looked at her phone with a sense of glee. Excitement. Her face had broken a small smile. Dad!

'Alison is that you?' It was her mom. She could sense a coldness in her voice. 'I don't know why you've called, but your dads given me divorce papers and he's left the house. I don't know where he's gone or when he'll be back. And I...' She paused. 'You've made your choice as well. So I don't think I want you to come back either. I really don't know what to say to you after...'

Alison cut the phone, and stood there with not a sound. Her heart almost sank to the bottom of her feet. Then, her brows began to dip. With this new emotion invading, her head felt itself losing control. The cocktail was overpowering. She finally let out her breath.

As if spellbound by the battle within, unable to realize the consequences, she stormed back to the store. She was inches from breaking down and crying. But she didn't. She was not sure what she was doing. She wanted her body to stop, but as if being dragged by an angry parent inside, she had to obey. She found herself standing before Bart, slumped in his chair, his face looking at her with utterly shocked, broad eyes. He gulped. He couldn't understand her expression. But something slowly gripped him. Whatever was happening, he knew, he was going to benefit. Somehow, he didn't care. With her standing utterly still, only a strange frustrated, depressed, angry look trying to break through, Bart rose to his feet. 'If I give you what you want, then you will solve my problem.' Alison was almost asking. Bart noticed a sign of a tear in her eyes. This was truly unbelievable. Before she could change her mind, Bart quickly rushed to lock the front door. And as if grabbing a dazed being, he pulled Alison by the hand. She unwillingly, and helplessly followed. Opening a narrow door around the corner of the small office, he stepped down a flight of narrow stairs firstly. Alison had never discovered this door all her time working. Bart's dick had already begun to spring out. He didn't know that by entering first, he had unwittingly given himself a stunning opportunity again. He could feel the wetness of pre-cum, his mind started to spin. Alison followed him. Bart then abruptly turned around and ordered her to close the door at the top. Still almost in a half-daze Alison walked carelessly to the top until her ankles were some way above his head. Bart looked at the way the white high heels gripped around her feet with the lace straps, she looked so sexy. His eyes then slowly began to chase the back of her legs. They were so well toned, smooth. As she reached forward to pull the door knob, Bart fell upon a pair of lace undies, blue with a trimming of yellow. They were stuck so tightly to her perfectly shaped round ass, they simply looked like a layer of cream smothered over them. He immediately dove his eyes between her legs, and he wasn't disappointed. This was now the third time. But this time, in on all its glory, her tight, young pussy lips were being squeezed out to the sides by the tight material and he could easily make the pink flesh out. It was too much for Bart to control any longer, and he almost felt his cock squeeze with sperm. It was at that moment, he realized, he was finally going to be able to put his frustrated, virgin, smelly dick, inside that beautiful, stunning, perfect...pussy. Alison turned around and walked down. If Alison only knew how truly picture-perfect she was.

Bart felt as though his chest might almost explode. He was starting to feel very hot. The little room was stuffy, and there was barely any light. But this turned him on more. No one at all. Just the two of them. He told Alison to undress behind a screen that was strangely in the room, and to his shocking disbelief, she obeyed his command. He could not believe or understand what was happening. Somewhere inside, neither could Alison. She was trying to fight it, but she just couldn't. As she untied the knot behind her neck, she let the dress fall down with a graceful slither. She looked at herself starting from her feet. Her wonderful, sexy white high heels. The triangle of her lace panties pasted over her wonderful pussy, around her hips. Her breasts were covered in a matching bra. Was such a revolting, disgusting looking human being such as Bart meant to ever even lay eyes upon someone as beautiful as her? Bart suddenly stepped inside, ripping all her thoughts to shreds. He stood there, eyes wide, bulged, shaking, and as if someone else directing him, he licked his dry lips. He pointed to a small bed. Alison was in no state to wonder what or why these things were down here. She simply walked over, and turned to Bart. He gulped. 'Get on all fours, like a dog.' The word disgusted her, and for a moment, it nearly knocked some sense into her. But it was not strong enough. Alison did as she was told. With her legs tightly together, Bart simply stood back for a moment to admire what he actually had before him. This was a prize larger than any jackpot he could ever imagine. Just then, Alison's phone rang, and with it in her hand still, she turned down to look at the caller id. It was her mom. It was Bart's lucky day. An anger bubbled over her again, and she simply closed her eyes. If she had no one to count on, then she would have to solve her problems on her own. This was a naivety to Alison, and displayed a slight dumbness. Too shocked to comprehend, Bart quickly dropped his pants down, his breathing rapidly increasing. He looked down at his dick, pulsating like an angry creature. It had never felt so hard. It was almost bending over slightly.

His eyes returned to Alison. Alison suddenly felt fingers pulling her panties half way down.

Bart let out a long sigh as he found himself staring straight at the pink, ripe flesh between her legs. This was his goal, a lifetime of dreaming, fantasying, all come true at once, he couldn't believe what he was about to do as he looked down at his bobbing and swaying cock. It pointed at her entrance. He removed her panties.

He then pulled back and took a second to admire the physical perfection of the gorgeous young blond before him, her ass in the air and her pussy waiting to be fucked. He leant slightly forward, his hand outstretched, and pushed quite hard on Alison's back. Alison moaned faintly, but understood what he wanted her to do. So she dropped to her elbows, and unable to fight her mind, she arched her back inwards to give a better entry position for his cock. Her ass rose higher in the air as a result, and her sublime pussy had seemed to move closer to Bart's erect cock, as if almost greeting it, informing it that it had permission to enter at will.

He had never seen a sexier pose his entire life. He licked his lips again, his face feeling very hot.

That was it. He needed to do it now. Alison faintly gasped for breath as she felt his dirty cock position itself at the entrance of her pussy. And that's when it happened. Bart began to thrust. He couldn't believe it, and watched as it sank slowly into her tight wet hole. The way it stretched her pussy lips as it went in, was amazing, and the instant feeling was out of this world. His eyes rolled to the back of his head for a moment. It was better than he could have ever imagined, pure ecstasy, bliss.

'Fuck,' he groaned as he felt for the first time the incredible sensation of a tight wet cunt gripping his aching erection. Alison moaned. He could already feel stuff oozing out, his excitement was such that he knew he couldn't last long. But this was something he had waited for a lifetime, so whatever, or however long, he was going to do it his way. He pushed until he was finally fully in, and felt his balls touching the base of her tight, pink flesh. Then he stopped. And remained absolutely still. He was in! He had done it. The girl he had fantasized over for so long, dreamt off so many nights, frustrated over day after day... she was now helpless in front of him, on all fours like a cheap dog, with her legs apart, having to accommodate his cock inside her lovely, precious pussy. A pussy she may have hoped to permit access to only the most gorgeous, male specimens in this world. Bart grinned at that reflection, and felt proud. He was no way even close to a good looking male, far, far from it. But he was in. His dick was fully inside her tight, pink pussy. Alison moaned slightly. With Bart keeping absolutely still, his dick deep inside her, she moved her legs apart slightly further to feel more comfortable. She wasn't sure why or what he was waiting for. The feeling of a dick other than James inside her was unusual, but knowing whose dick it was, made her feel worse. She felt humiliated and depressed. How could she have allowed this to ever happen? She knew how wonderfully perfect she was, and the man she had dreamt of settling down with one day would have to be as perfect, if not more so. She had wanted to fall in love with such a gorgeous male, and then they would both share the most intimate, pleasurable nights together. She wouldn't be able to enjoy this. As thoughts of James and Jen together gripped her once more, all feeling was slipping away from her body as well. She was beginning to feel very uncomfortable now.

Bart slowly withdrew his cock, and slowly drove it back in. He did it again. He couldn't believe it, he was actually fucking her. His breaths were turning to heavy gasps, and his eyes were totally fixed on the way the lips of her pink pussy were stretching out, then in, as he pulled out and fucked her pussy again.

He was in heaven.

Alison was starting to feel really uncomfortable, but not really unpleasant. She dropped her head down, letting her forehead rest on the smelly mattress. She could feel his balls pressing against her pussy lips as he buried himself in her tight young body. The sensation was strange, being fucked by someone she barely knew. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as Bart started to really fuck her. He then began muttering words. As Alison made them out, she thought she would break into tears.