A Losers Jackpot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What did he want?'

'He wanted me to suck his dick, Jen.' Alison began weeping slightly, Jen instantly started to console her. She had asked a friend to help her out, but obviously, she didn't ask the right friend. 'I'm sorry Ali,' she immediately began apologising, not sounding fully genuine, and slightly preoccupied for that matter.

'I'm not sure what to do. I haven't got any calls back from the agents, and my rents due at the place I've found. If I don't get a job, I don't know where to go.'

'Why don't you just go back home Ali.' Jen tried to knock some sense into her.

'I can't.' Alison started to wipe her tears. She had obviously decided not to talk about this with anyone, and she wasn't about to now. At that moment, she half broke down. 'I just don't have anyone to talk to anymore, you know.' She sniffs. 'Before there was James, but... we all know what he wanted.' She starts to weep, and Jen immediately wishes she were there to hold her. The thought of her friend crying and upset, truly upset her as well. 'I can't go back. I need to act how I want, and do what I want. I'm not going back.' As though someone poked Bart in his heart, an emotion of extreme sexual arousal gripped him. 'Oh my gosh,' he spoke to himself. She was all alone. No James. No one. Just her. The thought poked his head as well, and a fire started to burn in his loins. He didn't know what to do to stop it. He could cum right then and there. His left hand instinctively slid into his pants again, and he got a hold of his erect tool as he had done the last time he saw her. It was sweaty, and pre cum was already oozing. He rubbed it like oil over the length.

'Well at least let me know where you're staying.'

'It's some place called Gary's inn.' 'It's not much, but it's all I could afford right now.'

Bart's face cringed instantly. He knew that place. 'Oh my gosh.' It's only a few blocks from here. What could all this mean? What was he to do with this?

'Alison you know...' Jen stopped from saying it, but with her parents very strict about letting others stay, it was impossible for her to let Alison stay with her.

'I know,' as if to show her annoyance, she cut the phone, and walked to leave. She glanced quickly around. She had a strange feeling someone was watching, so she paced quickly and vanished around the corner. Bart was in a state of some shock. This was starting to be a bit too much for him. He didn't know how and when he reached home. It wasn't long before his mind filled with impossible thoughts, and just to calm himself, he had to wank-off about three times. While lying in his bed, unable to find any sleep, he kept looking up the address for Gary's inn. The thought of knowing where she was drove him crazy, and he wanked off right over the directory.

It wasn't long until he was almost calm enough to begin to start really thinking. And that's when his cunning mind took control. It had waited 26 years for this.

As Alison reached Gary's inn, she walked around the back just so not to let anyone know she was coming in a little late. That, and with what she was wearing she knew it would draw some unwanted attention. She had never been in two minds about how she looked, and that was one thing she loved about herself. She was proud with her ass to bust ratio, her long legs, and therefore always felt she was perfect for any t.v ad or other high-class job. She could easily see herself as a teen sweetheart of television one day. A face all would remember.

The room was not much. It had a small toilet and shower in a room next door, a bed, and an old television. Alison quietly took off her black pleated miniskirt, and removed her suede boots. She then removed a tight tank top, left only in a matching white bra and thong. She looked herself in the mirror, just to make sure she wasn't gaining any weight in the wrong places. She had to admit, she was quite a sight. But if she only knew what her body and face really did to men who saw her on the streets, she would be terrified.

After a clean shower, she brushed her stunning blonde hair, put on a pair of pink pyjamas, and got ready for bed. She brushed her teeth and as always made sure she cleaned her tongue as well. She had to take care of herself, after all she never knew whom she would be meeting in an audition. Flicking through a women's magazine, she began to examine the many male models on offer, and rated them on appearance and confidence. She was attracted to someone who took care of himself.

Finishing a stale piece of bread from the floor, Bart dozed off, with his plan carefully thought out. He couldn't believe he was actually going to try and execute it. But he had too. He just had too!

The next day Bart woke with a quick wank. Just the thought of what happened last night made his mind go crazy. He couldn't quite believe it. After a few minutes of re-examining the sheet on which he had written everything down, a fearful doubt hit him. What was he actually trying to do? Would it work? What if she recognised him? He would be so embarrassed. He had to block everything out as he recalled she was alone. The other part of him took control.

Without a shower, or breakfast, he left for Gary's inn. He stunk of pre-cum, but for him, it was his usual daily smell, so he didn't notice. He had made sure to wear his loose exercise pants this time. He felt a sudden sense of nervousness at the way he looked. For the first time, his legs kind of bothered him.

Gary's inn was located around the corner block, and there was a set of stairs that led up to the old wooden door. Beside it, there was only an old abandoned beer bottle warehouse, and if Bart was sure, a butcher's as well. He sneaked up to find no one at the front. Gary must have been inside. He was all alone, and ran this place as best he could. Bart lifted his nose at the way things looked. He obviously wasn't doing a good job.

'Be right there.' A voice came from the kitchen suddenly. It was Gary. Bart had seen him around a few times, but didn't like to speak with him. He had an odd way about him. He used to mumble words to himself, and was actually quite a scary looking man.

He suddenly realized... he quickly pulled out his log book, and flicked through the pages. 'Oh my gosh.' He thought to himself. 'What a dumb girl.' Alison had actually given her real name. She was in room 304. Bart quickly dropped the book, and rushed up the stairs. Gary came in, and with a shake of his head, picked up the log book from the floor, and slowly shuffled back into the connecting kitchen. It must have been his ageing mind.

Bart's heart was pounding. He wiped his pimpled face with the smelly, thin white t-shirt he had on. It was so bad, it made even him cringe.

'304,' he whispered to himself. He quickly put his ears to the door. The T.V was on. Pulling out a piece of paper, he slipped it under the door. He knocked. Knocked again.

'Just a second,' Alison half shouted. Bart got a huge fright, and dashed around the corner. Just as he disappeared, Alison walked out. There was no one in the hallway. She immediately had her back to Bart, who was around the corner. His panting and breathing forced him to stay out of sight for the moment. He was overwhelmed with fear. But then, again, as before, that other part. He slowly moved his head to get a peek. He instantly caught the short frilly mini she had on. It was so short in fact, he was sure if she bent over, he would get the surprise of his life. Just then, Alison turned to the side and bent over, picking up the piece of paper in the doorway. Bart cursed his luck. The skirt had slid up the side of her thighs far enough. If she were with her back to him for a second, she would have unwittingly given him the second view of his lifetime. He was sure. This almost drove him crazy. Should he do it again he thought to himself?...He couldn't. Just then, he realized. She had picked up the piece of paper. 'Oh my gosh,' he ran out, his heart thudding like a race horse's.

Back at his apartment, Bart quickly put on a cleaner t-shirt. He looked at himself in the mirror, and it was the same thing he had seen every day. He looked at his teeth, and instantly realized he had forgotten to brush, so he quickly gargled some water and raced out.

Alison studied the paper and put it down on her bed. She was not sure who had left it. It might have been Mr Gary she thought. But the thought of asking or speaking to him convinced her to decide for herself. Today was another audition for a fizz pop commercial. They had told her to dress on site, but that didn't mean she could afford to come in looking out of sorts. So Alison chose a quite sexy, short frilly mini that just covered enough without saying slut. On top she wore a pink vest that covered over her breasts like cream. Underneath she had the sexiest black lace panties and bra with a red edge intricate floral weaving. She knew how sexy she looked, and she liked it that way. She worked hard to look and stay this good. And that's how she planned to benefit from it now.

Lunch came and went. Bart sat in the old dusty, dingy, mould-stained shop. It had a small counter up front as you entered the door, and a small office room behind. From the office, you could see the entire counter. Since his cousin Phil was away for the weak, it was meant to be closed and Bart was only asked to keep watch in case some clients decided to finally take their revenge on him because of some bad betting advice. Bart's mouth had become dry from all the waiting. It was driving him mad. Would she actually come?

5pm eventually came, and he realized it had not worked. He decided to close shop, and head out. As he went to shut the lights at the back, the doorbell suddenly sounded. He thought it might be a lucked-out client of his cousin, so he reluctantly went to the front. His eyes instantly lit up. His heart started to race.

Almost unable to breathe, in the doorway, standing before him... it was Alison.

'Sorry,' Alison spoke in a soft, rather tired voice. 'But is this Phil's Loan shop.' She wasn't quite sure from the look. You could see, she had obvious doubts. This was not a place she found comfortable. But with the day she had, she wasn't in any position to rethink much.

Bart simply nodded. Alison found this a tad amusing, even a bit cute in fact. It brought a small smile to her face. His expression was quite strange. Then he realized, she didn't have a clue who he was. If she had, it would have happened by now. All that Bart had feared. This brought a confidence to him. 'What do you want?' he spoke with a hint of that tone. Alison realized this, and she didn't understand the abrupt change. At the same time, she noticed the severe prickling of puss-filled pimples all over his face. It distracted her. She started to feel a bit more uneasy. Something was telling her to leave, but something else was holding her back. She knew, she would have to let her wits take charge.

With a quick jerk, opening her handbag, she pulled out a piece of paper. 'I was just responding to... umm...' she wasn't sure if this was the right place still. 'I received it today.' She handed it to Bart, notably keeping a safe distance. His smell was even worse, she realized. Bart took the note and read it. 'Yes. We need a secretary. To help tend the store... and do the usuals.' An immediate expression of encouragement lit-up on Alison's face. A job she thought to herself. At that moment, she didn't care who it was for. Or for what. As long as it was a job. She needed it. As they spoke a little more, Bart simply began to drift into a dream-like state. He couldn't believe what was actually happening. It could not be real. Alison had stopped talking, and she was looking at him with the biggest, bold blue eyes he had ever seen. Bart didn't understand. 'Is tomorrow fine?' she spoke with a slight nervousness again. Bart snapped his head. 'Yes! Tomorrow, you can start.' Alison instantly gave a beaming smile, and without thinking much of it, she rushed past him to get acquainted with the store. She did this to make sure there was no chance for second thoughts. She had learned this trick before. Bart was left almost lifeless with the scent of her wondrous perfume. She must have put some on just as she came in.

Shocked again, that she had wondered in, Bart turned to follow her, mesmerized by the sight of her firm ass cheeks in that sexy, short, frilly mini. With each step she took, the frills shook like dancers.

'It's quite dirty,' Alison spoke with a sense of despair and joy. She had found a job, and everything inside her wanted to make sure she kept it. Unknowingly, this was showing, and for her, it could only spell trouble. Not sure what to say, Bart simply nodded. How and when did this all happen, he kept asking himself? He began to feel very hot.

Just then, Alison stopped at a large row of shelves, stacked with files. Most of the files were out of place, and some even on the ground. Dust covered them. And it was obvious, someone needed to tidy them up. 'I'll get on it first thing tomorrow.' Alison turned to look at Bart, her bold eyes almost waiting for his reassurance.

Not sure what to say, Bart simply moaned slightly. A sudden look of worry gripped her face. Bart instantly realized what was going on. And as though having no control over it, that part of him, again.

'Well,' he spoke as if starting to have second thoughts. 'Are you any good at this?' Alison gulped and her eyes widened even more.

'I do. I'll tidy this place up, and get everything filed in order. I'll be able to manage secretarial work.' With a faint panic, and lost in that thought, she unwittingly began straitening the files on the shelves. Bart almost felt as though saying, 'It's fine. You can do it tomorrow.' That was, until Alison went for the files on the ground. As she rested her bag on an empty space on the shelf, she kept both legs close together. Completely oblivious that Bart was right behind her, or having totally forgotten, she bent over to pick up the files from the floor. As Bart watched, the back of her skirt rose inch by inch, until a clear view of a black strip of material, almost a bulge, came into clear view. With the way she was standing, he followed the black lace as it stretched across the bottom cheeks of her ass. Bart was stunned to the spot, and could not believe what he was seeing. Again, in all its glory, Alison was offering him a view of her pussy, covered with the finest black lace he could imagine. She rose back up, and placed the files on the shelf, turning to find Bart speechless.

Realizing it was getting late, she said goodbye, and quickly left the store before anything more could be discussed.

A bolt of some sort struck Bart in the head, and with what had happened earlier in the day at the inn, his mind felt a flash of energy.

The next morning, Bart dressed himself in his usual outfit, and rushed to the store. His heart was pounding, and even though he had masturbated five times, his dick still got hard at the thought that he would be in the same place with the girl he had fantasized over for so long. Deciding to look after his appearance, he combed his hair today, not that it made any difference. It was very thin, and no matter, the wind would toss it around into a mess as soon as he stepped out. The bald spot in the middle made it look worse.

To Bart's shock, Alison was there. Waiting outside. As he approached, she gave him the most wonderful, genuine smile. Did she have no idea what was going through men's heads when they saw her, Bart thought as he tried to give something of a smile back.

'I thought I'd try and impress the boss.' The word almost sent his cock rising, and Bart quickly had to turn away, as if hearing a sound somewhere. Boss! He never realized.

'It's good you came early. Because... you...uh... it wouldn't be good to be late.' Bart noticed a sign of panic on her face as he said that. Just then, his mind went into overdrive. As he was opening the door, he realized what she was wearing. It was a silky one-piece dress, with a purple leopard design. Just where it reached the top of her ass, it carried out into a black lining, where it finished just below her ass. She wore black suede boots, and her hair was left free to hang across her face. She looked absolutely stunning.

Alison realized the earlier brief stare, and for a second, began to question herself as she quickly looked at her dress. But another thought had been running stronger in her mind. For some reason, she felt as though she had seen Bart somewhere before. But being such an area where he lived, and how ugly he was, he couldn't have been an acquaintance. So why should she care she decided? It would be best to forget.

The store was stuffy and hot as yesterday, and Alison immediately got to work. She opened a small window inside where there was an office through a narrow doorway. Bart simply stood and admired what was happening.

Now not sure exactly what he was supposed to do, he decided to take seat in the office while Alison would attend the front desk with customers. If there were any. Since he was supposed to be only acting as a part-time caretaker (Phil would never trust him to run the business on his own), the store was meant to be closed. And important customers were informed.

Bart crossed his finger and hoped he would get to see something he would remember for a life time again. This was after all the reason for his entire plan.

As the day drew on, customers were absent, and Alison basically kept to herself. She began to notice odd movements of him as she reached down to clean something, or pick up a mess, and quickly decided to make sure she dropped to her knees instead of bending over and making any embarrassing mistake.

The days passed in similar fashion, and Bart began to get more and more frustrated with her careful ways, yet teasing dresses. They were all short, and she seemed to enjoy wearing the softest ones.

A point came where Bart decided he had to do something, or... he just didn't know what. The frustration had boiled over.

It was Friday, and Alison had asked to leave early for an important meeting with someone. Being so quiet, as it was meant to be closed in the first place, Bart annoyingly agreed. Just then, he got a call from one of his uncle's friends.

'Where is he?' the voice immediately spoke in its usual, scarred tone. The years of tobacco had almost ripped to shreds the throat. Bart instantly knew who it was. As they spoke, he told Bart to make sure his uncle called him the first thing when he returned, as he had a problem with one of the guys who used to work for him. As he spoke more and more, a flash erupted in Bart's head, and he couldn't believe what he had just realized. He... he had a plan. Speaking to this man had just evoked a miracle plan in his head.

Bart closed the store, and rushed home with the biggest hard-on he had ever had. Gathering his life savings that night,1000 dollars, he wrote down exactly what he was going to do. Reading it over and over, he fell asleep on the floor with his dick lip and cum smeared across his upper thighs.

On Monday, Alison appeared as teasingly sexy as always, even if she didn't know it, or did. Bart decided to act immediately.

'How was your weekend?' he asked with a rolling gulp, just speaking to her, being in her presence was causing his heart to beat so uncomfortably.

Alison simply smiled. She liked to keep work, work, and didn't enjoy talking about much else. But what could she do. She couldn't be rude. 'It was fine. Thanks.' She gave a short smile.

'Hey,' he spoke with a slight nervousness next. He gulped again. I was thinking about that advance you had asked for last week. It was as if he had given her the best news in the whole month, and a gleam sparkled in Alison's eyes as she turned to look at him. 'Yes,' she said nervously. She needed the advance bad. Her rent was up, and with no successful auditions, she had no other way of paying for the new clothes she needed. After all, to succeed in the commercial and modelling industry, she needed to be as fresh as possible, always. Word spread quickly if you were not careful.