A Lost Daughter Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber was already disrobing, sliding her yoga pants down to reveal her panty-less cunt, shaved and smooth for the occasion. She laid back and Sienna picked up on it right away, spreading another small line of coke on the smooth skin right above Amber's clit.

Again, Kayla dove into her gift headfirst. She sniffed audibly as she suctioned the powder from Amber's lower pelvis and even managed a smile before sniffling.

"Taste her," Sienna directed softly.

Kayla dragged her tongue along the swollen lips of my wife's pussy, and I watched as a string of grool accumulated and was pulled away by her hungry mouth. I was worried I was going to pop soon and felt like I needed to insert myself into this scene before I reached the point of no return.

Luckily for me, Sienna had no intention of leaving me in the cold. She scooped up the remaining bit of coke from the table with the corner of the debit card and crab walked over to me seductively. I removed my hand from my tool and let Sienna spread a healthy line of cocaine along my shaft while gleaming up at me from the floor.

She dragged the plastic card along her exposed tongue and cleaned the rest of the powdery remains from its surface before turning back to Kayla and nodding.

Like Sienna, Kayla crab walked her way to me on her knees and marveled at her final course. She was still operating on some level of semi-consciousness where her will, and intentions were subdued and suppressed by the moment and her inebriation, but she still managed to lock eyes with me in earnest before getting down to business.

She tilted her head and bent forward to snort the coke from my cock, and since it was a bit awkward, she needed a few tries to ensure she'd gotten it all. I enjoyed the strange sensation of her snorting something off my prick but fought the urge to grab her by the back of her head and fuck her throat to relieve my angrily impatient orgasm.

Kayla seemed to have similar ideas and began licking the head of my cock and moving toward taking it into her mouth. Sienna, however, was not taking a backseat any longer. She somewhat abruptly shouldered her way in front of her and engulfed her mouth over my cock. I involuntarily threw my head back in response to the sudden intensity of pleasure that overtook me in the form of warmth and wetness and nearly fell over as my legs threatened to turn to jelly.

Sienna was sucking hard, and I noticed her cheeks collapsing in response to her ferocious suction as she seemed to be trying to suck my soul out from my cock.

"Fuck me daddy," she commanded, a glob of saliva dripping sloppily from her lips as she hastily removed me from her mouth.

She practically jumped onto the couch and laid on her back, kicking her skirt and panties to the floor and spreading her legs wide.

I offered no protest as she beckoned me to mount her glistening pussy and I only barely made note of the somewhat disappointed faces of the other two women in the room. I positioned one knee on the couch and one foot still planted on the floor as I mounted my daughter. I slid myself into her warm embrace and her tightness enveloped me in response, silently demanding the implantation of my seed in her fertile young garden.

"Fuck me, fuck me yes," Sienna whined, clearly having reached a level of need similar to my own over the course of the previous events.

"This is my cock, you have to earn it," Sienna continued, directing her words toward Kayla in what I could only describe as 'marking her territory.'

Kayla was squeezing her tits and rubbing her clit under her pants while she watched, overcome with the sensations of coke and alcohol and the intensity of the moment.

"Daddy likes it when we get fucked up, he rewards us for being bad," she continued, using this moment to inform Kayla of the terms of our arrangement.

"If you want this cock you have to be naughty for daddy," Sienna went on, working herself up in the process and clearly on the verge of an orgasm.

I was almost entranced by the moment and had developed some measure of control over my previously impending orgasm. I desperately wanted to see where this was going before I blew my load, and my mind went fuzzy. I was also approaching my third orgasm of the day and the resulting stamina it was giving me was extremely fortuitous.

"Are you gonna be bad for daddy? Are you gonna earn his cock?" Sienna squealed.

"Yes, I will," Kayla agreed, eyes closed and moments from cumming.

With that Sienna finally allowed herself to cum and her body writhed and bucked in response. As her pussy convulsed around my shaft I relented to my own orgasm and allowed the load of semen to finally jettison forth from my cockhead and into Sienna's welcoming womb. I tensed to an uncomfortable degree and grabbed the firm fleshiness of Sienna's toned hips to steel myself as my powerful ejaculations continued.

"Fill my cunt," she grunted, grinding herself on my pelvis to coax out every last drop.

I felt my cock continue to surge and flex and spasm and I leaned into it as I imagined my seed burying itself in the fertile womb of Sienna's canal. I imagined her swollen belly with my child, and it seemed to motivate a few final spurts of semen to join their brethren in an attempt to bring my fantasy into reality.

In the sober, quiet moments of daily life I questioned whether I wanted to truly impregnate my own daughter but amid our lovemaking I couldn't shake the power of imagining it to be true. The depravity of it was intoxicating and it often sprang to mind empowering my orgasms with an additional level of arousal.

I finally let my aching penis slip from Sienna's leaking pussy and dropped to the floor in exhaustion. I wished I could've been more cognitively equipped to enjoy Amber facesitting on Sienna to orgasm while Kayla ate her cum-filled cunt, but I was too spent and too caught up in my own thoughts.

I passively enjoyed and appreciated the scene, but I simply couldn't stop thinking about the future. A future set into motion by the devious minds of my two lovely women. A future that now--seemed utterly inevitable.

12