All Comments on 'A Lost Daughter Ch. 20'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
NewAgeEroticaNewAgeEroticaover 1 year ago

Love this series! Can’t wait to see what happens next!

happymuffinhappymuffinover 1 year ago

YES! Goodbye fucking Kayla

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sexy as fuck.....wish Amber smoked more dragon. Dying for Sharon in Descent to smoke rock with Liz maybe started hanging in leather with bikers. More Sharon n Amber imagine if they met. Sharon n Barb smoke rock at concert

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing....glad they finally dressed sexy and love to see them start wearing leather and boots, gloves....I know when I wear leather thigh high boots, leather gloves holding dangling a 120....no one takes their eyes off me. Amber is so hot.... So hot mom and daughter chasing the dragon hope it happens more, will Amber start hooking....maybe mom n daughter doing leather Dominatrix work smoking Saratoga 120''s and crack. My favorite characters you made are Amber, Sharon especially but need more of Liz.... introduce crack and More VSlim 120's to her and Barb. Liz introduces them to the biker gang who supplies n crack progress to foil as well Hope we don't have to wait months for more Sharon and Amber fun .....Sharon becomes leather Dominatrix smoke n snow queen with Barb learn under Liz

PiusPaulPiusPaulover 1 year ago

Glad to finally get a new chapter! Hopefully next one follows soon …

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So glad you're back! Great chapter as always. I patiently wait for the moment Sienna gets pregnant by her father - that would be so great oportunity for the depraved dirty talk between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sooo good! Thank you for that! I cant wait for the next step.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Kayla needs one of those double bubble speedball pipes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I miss Kevin, but I hope next time he comes with someone, that he might like, or a member of his family, to corrupt her, and ask the head of our happy family, Matt, for help. While he waits, he can spend time with our three proud bitches.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 1 year ago
All in the Family.

For Amber and Sienna to corrupt and encourage Kayla to do hard drugs like coke,and black tar heroin and not give a shit about consequences or risks is both insane but also so beautiful. The way Amber and Sienna gave Kayla that black tar heroin and told her to suck up the smoke was like a family bonding moment that they could all share in.

And Kayla could now be equal to Sienna and Amber to be part of the Family.Even tho the risks of STD's and overdoses are almost guaranteed but as long as the Family of 4 are happy and stoned I say more power to them.This is a beautiful and touching story of love and understanding and lots of drug use.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is such a sexy story!! Three heroin addicts and soon to be three prostitutes enjoying their world...He shouldn't be worried about retirement...there are so many earning years for his harem. I do like the dress-up and wonder how sexy they would be in leather and latex smoking brown Mexican slut cigars instead of cigarettes. They need to take a vacation in Mexico and entertain at an adult cantina shooting heroin, popping tequila, and fucking on stage...5 Stars!!

RodimusMikeRodimusMike12 months ago
Dad,Amber,Sienna,and Kayla.

To read about everyone,especially Sienna,Amber,and Kayla is just so fucked up,but at the same time so Orgasmic.The way Sienna got Kayla hooked on not just cocaine by forced ingestion as Kayla was getting ass-fucked for the first time,and shoving cocaine up Kayla's nose was so stimulating and also beautful it was just Mindblowing.

Then how Sienna introduced black tar heroin to Kayla and also got her addicted to that so that Amber,Sienna,and Kayla could become hardcore junkies living to be high 24/7 is just one of the hottest things I've read on here.

But the one drawback is Sienna basically risking her health and happiness away to fuck dozens of guys each day completely exposed to possible STD's and even Pregnancy or even Death.Honestly I wish Sienna would settle down and remain faithful to her Dad and Mom Amber,and for Sienna to follow in her Moms Footsteps and get her Dad to get her Pregnant hopefully with a baby girl so Sienna can raise her and her Dad's baby to be just like Amber and become a Hard Junkie Bitch like her Mom and Grandma are.That would be a dream come true.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Awesome series! When will the next chapter come out?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

B

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES