A Lost Daughter Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kayla moaned in response, and I knew there had to be some crazy sensations going on with the combination of things that had just entered her. Being teased for as long as I had meant that I really didn't have the patience to take it slow, regardless of whether I was taking Kayla's anal virginity. Instead, I grabbed two handfuls of her soft hips and began pounding her fiercely right out of the gate. Her moans morphed into cries of pleasure and pain and Sienna immediately sprung into action.

She began lifting small handfuls of coke up to Kayla's nostrils as I pounded her, mashing them in her face in some cases. It was the equivalent of force-feeding someone but in this case, it was forced inhalation of a narcotic. I didn't really give a shit at this point, enjoying the sight of her being forced to snort mountains of cocaine by my dark-minded daughter. The only stray negative thought I had was how expensive this sexcapade was going to be as Sienna continued scooping cocaine up to Kayla's nostrils.

The sensation of fucking Kayla's asshole was really quite glorious as well. I definitely wasn't very experienced in doing anal, so it almost felt like something completely new. It was certainly tighter and didn't have the same lubrication as her pussy, and the ring of her anus felt amazing and peculiar at the same time. Regardless of some of the quirks of the experience, the incredible pressure that her anus was applying to my cock and the dirtiness of it was more than enough to move me toward an impending orgasm with expediency.

I also realized that I needed to bust soon before Sienna killed the poor girl, a possibility that she seemed completely oblivious to if her current actions were anything to go by. As I felt the familiar tingle start to build in the base of my scrotum, I prepared myself for a mighty release. Having been teased and on the edge of climax so many times meant that I was going to experience a near debilitating level of pleasure and even pain. The release was going to feel primal, and I knew from experience that it sometimes hurt to alleviate a case of the blue balls.

"I'm gonna cum," I called out.

There was really no reason to announce it or warn anyone, but for some reason letting Kayla know I was going to blast a massive load into her asshole felt like the right thing to do. I wondered how scrambled her brain was at the moment to even receive and transcribe my message with how much coke had been plastered to the front of her pre-frontal cortex. As the beginnings of my orgasm ripped through me, however, I lost all energy for such concerns.

I felt the tears well up before my first ejaculation even occurred and I knew this one was going to be massive. I tensed so hard that I worried I was going to get a cramp but thankfully once I started shooting my load, I was able to ease ever so slightly. After the first few shots I felt as if it were going to go on forever. It felt amazing to be blasting what felt like my entire soul into this poor girl, but it was so violent that I almost hoped it would be end soon. As the flow finally slowed, I nearly collapsed but thankfully fell backwards onto the couch.

The 'plop' of my prick popping out of Kayla's asshole was almost comedic, but I was too spent to even crack a smile as I tried to catch my breath. I was so exhausted that the appeal of watching my thick load ooze out of Kayla's wrecked ass was blunted significantly, although it still turned me on enough to wish I was 18 again.

The next few hours were spent cuddled up on the couch watching old horror movies and everyone making jokes and having a great time. It was surprisingly wholesome considering what preceded it, despite the fact that all three women chainsmoked the entire time and made no effort to hide the fact that they were using it to try to catch my eye and tease me further. There were some smokey kisses and some caressing but ultimately, I didn't feel up to another sexual foray and it never really progressed to anything serious.

At about midnight Sienna got up from the couch and winked at me as she disappeared down the hall. When she reappeared, she carried what I had been anticipating all evening. We all three watch her as she sat back down on the couch with a square piece of foil, and a glass straw and began 'chasing the dragon' right in front of us. She made no attempt to explain herself or introduce what it was that she was doing--she simply began smoking it.

I watched in rapt amazement as the flame of the lighter danced along the underside of the foil and she chased the smoking ball of black tar heroin all over the surface with the glass straw in her mouth. When she had filled her lungs to absolute capacity, she kept it there for what seemed like an eternity, taking quick breaths in over and over while keeping the smoke trapped inside. Finally, when she exhaled, the thinnest stream of nearly translucent smoke could be seen. After several hits she passed the foil to Amber who followed suit.

When both women were stoned and their pupils the size of pinpricks, it came time for peer pressure to do its job. I almost couldn't breathe as Amber handed the foil back to Sienna who offered it to Kayla. There was a moment when it looked like she was going to run out of the room but hesitantly she accepted it with a shaky set of hands.

"I think I got it from watching, but basically you just melt the black thing with the lighter and suck up the smoke, right?" she asked somewhat meekly.

"You got it," Sienna replied sloppily.

I tried not to look too intensely at her as she lifted the straw and placed it between her teeth and trained her eyes on the ball of black tar heroin. I felt my heart skip a beat when the lighter flicked on and I held my breath as she began trying to melt the drug. As a trickle of smoke began wafting up from the foil Kayla leaned down and began sucking, catching it and depositing the deadly opiate into her lungs for the very first time in her young life.

She continued on and eventually reached the point where she could inhale no more and fought the urge to exhale, ultimately being encouraged to hold it by Sienna. With glassy eyes and a red face Kayla finally exhaled her first hit of heroin smoke into the air to the jubilation of everyone present. As she brought the flame up to begin the process again, my hopes for the future brightened considerably.

The future for Kayla, however, had become much, much darker.

12