All Comments on 'A Lost Daughter Ch. 21'

by GUIWriter577

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffin6 months ago

Nooooo! I thought she was the one that was a throw away!

coolstrangeravenuecoolstrangeravenue6 months ago

I love this series so much

llou5877llou58776 months ago

amazing. cant wait for more chapters

SweetAmber89SweetAmber896 months ago

Wow a new twist, looking forward to many more chapters. As always so well written.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awesome. I read this series over and over again.

RMike35RMike35about 1 month ago
About Kayla.

It was obvious Sienna pushed Kayla to try harder and harder drugs,but was Sienna doing that to cause Kayla to self-destruct or did she do it to turn Kayla into a hardcore druggie like Sienna and Mom so they could welcome Kayla into their family?

I don't think Sienna had evil intentions by getting Kayla hooked just to watch her die of a drug overdose,I think she wanted Kayla as a druggie sister that lived to please Daddy. But I just wish Sienna and Kayla would get pregnant by Daddy so they could carry the next generation of his,maybe minus the crack addiction baby maybe they could lay off the drugs until the babies are born then after breast feeding term,and then return to hitting the drugs,that would be okay.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGUIWriter577@GUIWriter577
After many years of requests I have created a 'PAY PER CREATION' Patreon page, which means if I don't write, you DON'T PAY. I just simply have not been able to afford to work on writing when my day job takes up so much of my time. My Patreon means that writing in place of work...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES