A Lost Daughter Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every inch of her skin felt electric against me, and the otherworldly softness of her skin served only to heighten every moment of the experience. I jabbed my prick into her velvety warm embrace and enjoyed the feeling of her youthful ass smash into my pelvis each time. In truth, I was in complete bliss and felt like I was reaching an entirely new understanding of my feelings for this incredible young woman.

"My heart, my body, my soul is yours to do whatever you want," she panted between soft nibbling kisses on the hand that she had clutched onto.

As I continued thrusting my cock deep inside of her young, quivering pussy I considered how any pretense of manipulation was gone. We had devised a plan to corrupt this woman, encourage her to dive headfirst into a dangerous pool of illicit substance use. There had been times where the exact phrasing was conveying an intent to 'destroy' her. But there had always been a measure of it all that I could not be held responsible for.

Sure, I wanted her to succumb to addiction, perhaps toward a dark and uncertain future; but she was still her own person and could decide at any time to divert and go a different route. We were simply attempting to manipulate her, not outright control her, right? But the dynamic had now shifted considerably. Her extreme subservience to me and outright declaration of being mine to do with as I pleased meant that I now held nearly all culpability for what happened to her. At least in my opinion.

"I love you; I love you; I love you..." she moaned as I continued plunging the depths of her pleasure.

I simply could not proceed with the plan as it had been. I still wanted Kayla to follow my wife and daughter down the rabbit hole but no longer entertained the idea of letting her self-destruct. I was still unsure if what I was feeling for her was 'love,' but it was certainly far beyond lust or simply infatuation. She had also tapped directly into my need as a caregiver, and I now desperately wanted to take care of her and give her what she wanted; and what she wanted from me was love.

I felt my budding orgasm begin to tighten my scrotum, the base of my prick tingling in anticipation of a release. As I bound the delicate frame of Kayla's silky-smooth body against me in an even tighter embrace, I focused my mind on my intention of claiming her and thrusted myself deep. As the first ejaculation shook me, I cradled her head tightly and brought my lips to her ear.

"I love you," I moaned.

That seemed to do everything for my new concubine, and she immediately went rigid and then began to convulse in my embrace. As I continued to plant my cock inside of her womb and pump her full of my cum, her canal spasmed around me and she lost herself to an orgasm of her own. It seemed so intense that if I hadn't been holding so tight, she might've wriggled herself right off the side of the bed. But as she came violently, I held her close, trapping her in my arms as I marked her with my seed.

"You're mine," I gritted, really liking how it sounded.

"Yes, yes, yours baby, yours," she moaned as her orgasm finally began to relent.

As our passion slowly tapered down, her body shivered in my arms, and I realized that combined with the increase in body temperature relative to the room and the sweat that now coated her skin she was cold.

I reached past her and grabbed the blanket, yanking over top of us and then restoring my arms around her in a tight, loving embrace.

"Did you mean that or was it just 'heat of the moment' stuff?" she asked.

I still wasn't absolutely sure of anything, but I wasn't going to miss this softball.

"Of course, I did," I replied.

She waited a few moments before following up, the sound of her soft breathing nearly lulling me to sleep right there.

"Tell me again," she whispered, sounding a little afraid to utter the words at all.

"I love you," I whispered, kissing the back of her neck.

A tremor of happiness seemed to overwhelm her, and she shuddered in delight, her entire body rippling against me softly.

"You've made me so happy; I don't think you even understand," she whispered, clearly on the edge of passing out with me not far behind her.

She was right, I didn't really understand. I knew that young women were prone to extreme swings in emotion, but this was very unexpected. She did, however, make a pretty strong case for it being more than a schoolgirl crush. Perhaps I just really didn't recognize how much of a role I had played in her life since hiring her fresh out of high school. I still remembered her feeble attempts to explain why she wouldn't pass the drug test, despite standing my office reeking of marijuana with glassy, bloodshot eyes and dilated pupils.

Sure, she was hot, and there was a real part of me that simply wanted a sexy little pothead around to make the hours pass more pleasantly--but she had also presented as pretty desperate. She had been rejected by basically every entry level job in town, likely as a result of her positive UA's. She was clearly on her own or soon-to-be cut loose by her parents, and it felt like she was scared. My caregiver sense had been pinged, and there was never anything else that I was going to do but hire her.

For over a year she remained a good worker, kind of an airhead and always stoned off her ass but meaning well and sticking with it. I had gotten to sneak a few looks at her when I saw her smoking outside the store, and we made jokes and talked life sometimes. It was clearly a relationship that was pleasant and appreciated from my end, but deeply important from hers. It made perfect sense that she had approached me about a place to stay, as I had represented a person squarely in her corner at a time when she felt most vulnerable.

I had stepped into that as a wolf in sheep's clothing, ready to take advantage of her in her vulnerable state and lure her into my den of sin. I was thankful that I had been able to live up to her perception of me as a person who had been looking out for her but regretted a lot of my underlying motivations now that I could see everything more clearly. I would lead her toward the same dark corners that my wife and daughter pursued, but like them, I would temper her descent with care and love.

She was still going to become a little junkie, but she was now going to be my little junkie--and I always take care of my women.

12