All Comments on 'A Lost Island'

by eeric

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great return!

It's been about 12 YEARS since you've posted a story here. Great return!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How do they all speak the same language?

All authors should be given some poetic license with these kind of stories but come on this one is way over the top. Ok I'll accept the idea that their plane crashed in the ocean and none of the football players got the least bit hurt. BTW what happened to the pilot and copilot and the people filming the commercial?

But, in your upside down world - the people on this island who's only weapon is a spear somehow speak the same language as the football players?

Plus why are the inhabitants white? Isn't it just as likely that they'd also be black?

cardinalfancardinalfanover 8 years ago
Good Start

It would be nice to see you continue with this story, I enjoyed reading it. I've also very much enjoyed reading your older stories as well.

hunghandsumhunghandsumover 8 years ago
continue

I like how this is going. Please continue to add chapters to this story. Would have loved to see some Black cheerleaders that were in that plane with you. They could have neutralized the men in a very exciting way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cliff Hanger

Def a Cliff Hanger for multiple chapters, How dare you leave me hanging without Tyrone Fucking noa. That innocent submission is really tantalizing. There's so many ways you could take this, Please don't wait 5yrs. I like the idea of Cheeleaders but maybe they were on a different flight and showed up soon after only to find the FB players repopulating another side of the island after hi-jacking all the women, then the Cheeleaders must regain territory. They stage a cout against the native women, ultimately they win but because they need the native women to survive on the island a Treaty is made where the native women become their maidservants in exchange for one night a week to have sex with the FB Players, together they repopulate the rest of the Island and the native men are left to take their sexual frustrations out on eachother LMFAO!!!!!

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 8 years ago
Is another chapter coming?

I hope you haven't given up on this story, it would be nice to see chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Please continue with this story, I really like the Tyrone and Noa angle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Finish.

Mann You Got To Finish This Story. The Other Guys Got Have Their Moment In There Too. This Not Just About Tyrone, And Noa.

screedbearscreedbearover 6 years ago
Easy 1

Tribe, lost tribe, and speak English? Minor, but major error, men with 3 foot dicks, unlikely what are they 9 foot long if you kissing the girl having sex, you give your self oral, guess this is a new type of self sucking, pity about the acid inside, guess it’s amputation. Must be painful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Please Write Part 2!

It’s been too long since you wrote this story. I want to hear more about Tyrone and Noa’s developing sexual relationship. It would be good to have Ebb spy on them the next time and instead of him getting angry, he feels inferior to Tyrone and instead jerks himself off as he watches them in the hot spring. Tyrone should suck on her tits and explain to Noa that’s what their called where he’s from. This of course will bring Noa to another orgasm. Then she will grab his thick cock in her hand and ask him what they call it when a man inserts his cock in a woman. He will tell her it’s called fucking. As she looks deeply in his eyes, almost pleading she asks Tyrone to please fuck her with his big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing

Make a movie about this

khele2k2khele2k2about 3 years ago

It's a crying shame this never became a series; there's so much potential here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous