A Lost Lover, Changes for Melissa Pt. 03

Story Info
Melissa finds a new lover, and defines her world.
18k words
4.88
9.3k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
357 Followers

Please remember this is a copyrighted work and all legal disclaimers apply. I appreciate the editing assistance of Santacruzman.

*

Summary of Parts One & Two:

Thom meets a co-worker, Cindy who offers to help him dress. Thom introduces herself to his wife. The Ex's lesbian lover Lindsay co-opts Melissa but also educates her over several months. Melissa has a sexual adventure with two lovers.

*****

Part THREE

When I awoke only Gloria was there sleeping beside me.

I laid quietly thinking of the past ten months, my self-focus wasn't quite narcissism but I was lacking in perspective and had left my awareness of other aside. I had completed this near spoliation and knew I would need more of Turner, and Gloria. I remembered that last night Susanne, my Ex, had called. I didn't want to disturb Gloria who lay on her side with her back to me.

I was quite surprised that my bottom did not feel abused and hurt. Turner had pummeled my anus three times and the face-dildo had been in me as well. I thought that the sex romp would end and I would return to the lesbian behavior I relished with Lindsay, except with some else. I knew I couldn't be with Lindsay without destroying Susanne and her. The thought made me lean up to look for my phone.

"Oh you are wake too," I moved and as Gloria rolled toward me I kissed her.

I look at this beauty and wondered if she would ever be willing to change her profession. I wanted to be with her again but considered what Cindy had said, "Having a pro fuck you will keep you safe, but they don't bring any emotion to the sex."

Gloria smiled and kissed me and we both smelled of the sex, "Good Morning Melissa, we need a shower lover," she said as she rolled up to sit. I saw that she had made some coffee but I was still naked with a sheet over my hip.

Gloria explained that it was after ten.

I seemed to have a new lover; Gloria was off the clock yet she was staying with me. Maybe Cindy was wrong; I enjoyed her tender touch and her beautiful tongue. She came to my side and we french kissed even though we hadn't washed our mouths. Her passion was strong and her finger moved to my bottom.

"Sore here dear, or ready for more?"

I moaned and said, "I want more, his penis was beautiful. I want to have him every day, but that is crazy."

She smiled, "And expensive Melissa. He left around seven. He fucked me before he showered. He does have a nice cock, but I wished that he could have stayed until you awoke. I wanted him to fuck my ass with you directing like I did for you last night."

Gloria had been watching me sleep. She told me that she had reviewed the recording, "It is quite erotic, and I especially love the close-up of that face-cock spreading you open Melissa."

I was no longer paying for her to be present yet Gloria told me she would like to remain for the afternoon. I had enjoyed her formal use of Miss last night but now we could lounge and make love quietly. Maybe my new lover was right beside me.

"Do you want me to cook, eggs and sausage sound good?" I asked.

We stayed together in our robes until she had to leave for an appointment after three but we shared the hours and she promised that she would be back.

I slipped on a housedress and my mules. At the door wearing the same outfit from yesterday she kissed me gently. Her arms encircled my waist as we kissed. I didn't want to let her leave. I saw that she had the camera in the foyer.

"You should film me leaving Melissa. It will be a nice closing." She picked up her bag as I turned on the camera.

"You were remarkable yesterday Gloria," she turned to me and kissed my lips as I sighed and patted her bottom.

"And thank you for everything," I said as I kissed her cheek again.

She smiled into the lens, "I love the idea of getting your little dick to shoot into my pussy and ass Melissa so maybe sometime next week?"

I watched her walking carefully down the steps in her tall heels. She turned and waved as I recorded her getting in the yellow taxi.

After Gloria drove off I walked back into the house to find my phone. Turning it on I saw an alert and checked my e-mail. The message was from my Ex; Susanne was upset and I called her immediately. I put on some water for tea as the number rang.

"Melissa where have you been? I need your help. Lindsay was arrested last night."

She explained that they had been to a new lesbian bar and Lindsay had been drinking. She had picked up an underage girl who clearly looked much older then eighteen. The Police had been monitoring the bar and when Lindsay came out with the girl for a cigarette the Police approach and took her into custody. The girl's father was pressing charges and Lindsay needed help with the bail. She had spent the night in a cell.

It was after three in the afternoon and I needed a rinse and to do my face. I wandered into the dressing room to select an outfit and saw the present that Gloria had left. Her facecock had a bright red blow wrapped about the shaft. I smiled and sat at the makeup table to do my face.

Fifteen minutes later I decided to skip the faux lashes as I slipped the hose' up my legs. Lindsay had been instrumental in making me captivated by the feeling of the traditional non-lycra Cervin stockings. I slipped a taupe skirt up over my butt and wiggled it into place as the side zip traveled up; the hem fell to about an inch above my knees. The white boat-neck neckline blouse with the trumpet sleeves looked good as I placed the faux pearl necklace and earrings about my neck and ears. I checked my lipcolor as I placed the soft chestnut wig on my head; it was similar to the 'Marilyn' wig but not blonde. I stood considering the heels when I saw the wedges that Susanne had given me months ago, the ones I had worn on that Saturday afternoon shopping trip with Lindsay.

Looking into the full mirror I thought of my handbag decision, but also of the simple validation that I was feminine. There was no more Thom to be seen and that caused me to check the time. Still I knew now that I was an 'all or nothing' kind of girl, doing my hair and makeup and the clothes. The dressing and prepping, the makeup and hair are all part of my identity now. I simply loved to look good and therefore I was not in a rush, period!

I knew that Lindsay might be hostile when we went to release her. She had been kept waiting due to my overnight romp with Turner and Gloria. As I drove the ten miles to Lindsay's flat I thought of when I was Thom. I had went through years trying to convince myself that those cross-dressers I had encountered in New York were not what I wanted. I had never felt wrong in my male skin until a moment on the plane leaving Vegas months ago; that woman's speech had made me consider so much of my life. Susanne had pushed me away and the first week of being on my own without her had allowed me to carefully consider the experiment with Cindy.

I drove thinking of Lindsay's early visits; about a month after the divorce one evening she suggested that I watch a hypnosis video she had acquired from a woman in England. I had been allowing Lindsay to guide me and her request seemed reasonable.

"It can't hurt Missy," she said as she pushed the play button.

We both sat through the twenty minutes, chuckling at the presentation. The video did not have an affect on my feminine desire but it did help me develop a more open attitude towards Lindsay's agenda and the help she provided did increase my female nature.

Susanne, my Ex was still upset when I arrived at their flat to take her to the Police Station.

After telling me of her difficult night she turned and looked at me.

"Something is different Melissa. Something about you is changed."

I wondered if she was that intuitive. Could Susanne sense that I had been with a man. Maybe I smelled differently or my wig wasn't styled properly. Susanne looked at me and then reached for my hand.

"What were you doing last night Melissa? I feel something is different."

I reminded her that I didn't have to share my life with her but I was curious about her observation.

"Tell me Susanne, when did Lindsay start this new kick, picking up other women?" My changing the subject worked, but for only a moment.

Susanne looked away, "When you rejected her. When you told her you would not allow her to visit any longer she took me to a bar. We left with a young girl, actually that girl remaindered me of you Melissa."

"How is that possible, are you suggesting that Lindsay was purposely trying to hurt you by taking a young girl to bed?" I thought her idea had little to do with me and told her so.

"But there is something about you Melissa, hum," she asked why I didn't call immediately last night.

"I was busy Susanne, and beside there were others with me," after a few minutes from her questions I shared some of the details of the ribald night.

"You had two people sleep and having sex with you Melissa?"

"Not just sex, we made love all night. I'm exhausted and a little sore as well."

I could see her smirk, "A guy has fucked you Melissa. It is official now. Tell me, do you like men more or girls, I mean like me, lesbians?"

Something had changed within me and Susanne's questions did not seem inappropriate but in fact, we discussed my special evening until we arrived at the Police station.

Walking up to the Station door she took my hand, "I needed you last night Melissa but I was also pissed at Lindsay's roaming, with a girl just out of school!"

The Police accepted the certified check for ten thousand dollars. It seemed really high. Then they explained that Lindsay had a previous arrest for a similar incident but they would not share the details with us.

They would release her in forty minutes so the inquiry by Susanne continued. I told her that five years ago the thought of her running off with a woman never entered my mind, yet she had. We sat on the wood bench outside the Police deskroom.

"Melissa, you have a nerve, I have shared my sexual play with you. For you to bring that up, look who is wearing the hose' today!" I saw the welt of my stocking was visible at the skirt hem.

"There is no clear reason why we are sitting like we are today Susanne. My decisions are for me to wrest with, but last night was amazing."

I talked and my response to her male versus female question was a little confusing. I rambled on about have a deep orgasm from the hot cock in my body, "But Gloria was also amazing,"

"You do not need to decide now Melissa. Give yourself some time," she seemed to be with me now. "Last night was important for you, as a woman to select who was with you. It was a good start, and you may need to experiment some more."

I thought she was spot-on, "Maybe I will need to take several more guys to bed,"

Just then Lindsay came out and she looked like shit. Her hands were raw from scratching due to the anxiety of the being in the cell. Susanne was standing next to me but we were not holding hands. The officer released Lindsay without saying a word and he gave her a paper bag with her belongings.

"You took your sweet time Missy!" Lindsay said as she stumbled over to us.

In my car heading home my Ex told Lindsay how upsetting her behavior was.

"Your flirting is one thing but we were told of an earlier arrest. You told me it was nonsense but the Police told us that you plead guilty to a misdemeanor assault on a teenager, nineteen Lindsay! What might the Court do Lindsay? How will they not see this as a pattern?"

Lindsay barked at Susanne, "The girl told me she was twenty-one and you saw her. She looked much older than twenty-one and she was just our type, and fuck the Police, I did not do anything with that girl last night. We just kissed and petted some,"

I wondered about this statement as I drove, Susanne was crying when it became clear.

"Lindsay likes to see me with a young girl Melissa. It's her latest fetish. We have shared our bed with three girls in the past two months but I saw those girls' licenses before we step out of the bar. Each was legally of age."

I considered this news carefully. I knew Lindsay was upset when I cut off our relationship. That was almost three months ago. Her blatant misbehavior was not my problem but somehow I felt I needed to help her and Susanne. I drove to Lindsay's and waited to see if they were okay. I looked at my Ex but she seemed comfortable. The two were just mad at each other and this could be settled tomorrow. I said goodnight.

The following afternoon Lindsay called and asked if she could stay with me for a few nights. I agreed only after speaking with Susanne. She wanted some time to consider where they were. The peace would be helpful she told me. But I felt there was more to this then a couple of added women in their bed.

When Lindsay arrived she quickly saw the comfort the renovation had provided me. She was bitchy at Mary my maid and she left a mess wherever she was. I let her use the guest suite that first night. It was the only night she stayed with me and we did not have sex nor discuss her issues with Susanne. In the morning she was gone before I awoke and I found her note. She accused me of conspiring to destroy her love affair, which was utter nonsense.

She called later that day and asked if she could cover the bail funds. I assured her that I was good for the check but she should not leave town. She seemed upset when I told her this.

Susanne called me late that evening to tell me that Lindsay was with her but sleeping on the couch. Nothing was inappropriate about Lindsay's behavior but she wanted me to know.

"She spoke with her lawyer this afternoon and she is pretty certain the charge will not stick."

I sensed that there was something more she wanted to tell me so I tried to be supportive. I heard her voice quiver slightly.

"Melissa, I wanted to say that I think of you every day. I failed at our relationship and now I have a big problem with Lindsay. She seems to have changed. It was a few months ago. I know that she was helping you before then, after our divorce. I thought it was a good thing but now I wonder if she was misbehaving back then, but with you."

She paused and I resisted offering an opinion. Susanne continued without my acknowledgement of an affair.

"Well I am near certain that she was with you Melissa during those months. I mean sleeping with you. It was within the agreement she had with me, to be open and free to pursue other females and I didn't think of my husband as such at that point."

Now I was anxious.

"Susanne, that really is not the reason for your call is it? Your review of my and Lindsay's behavior months ago is not helpful. You have to understand that you and her are partially responsible for helping me get to today, and we are divorced honey. I needed to be me. I understand how strange the shift of my gender was, to me it is shocking but also good. I needed to become this, a female and yes, Lindsay was helpful in so many ways."

I heard her crying softly but I had nothing else to offer. She had to deal with the consequences of her choices. Lindsay and my sexual relationship was not on her. That was something for me to address. I thought a moment and then told her of the liaison.

"I want you to understand, yes Lindsay was with me, several times, but mostly she was my coach and guide and not a lover. We did have sex several times but it was not like you might think. It was a spur of the moment and caused by the erotic conditions present as I was adjusting to be a woman."

She was quiet a moment and then cried loudly, "I knew she was fucking you Melissa. You just confirmed that my lover was cheating on me for almost five months, and she was with you last night too. I hope you can see how destructive her behavior has been."

I considered my retort but said it anyway, "Susanne, you stepped out on me too, remember?"

I heard the phone line go dead.

A few days later Mary answered the front door. It was Gloria. Mary walked ahead of her and I saw that Gloria was dressed in a perfect gray business suit and tall gray heels. Her legs looked bare. Mary smiled as she presented my friend.

We hugged and kissed and she surprised me. With Mary standing near her tongue pushed passed my lips.

"That will be all Mary, Gloria, let's sit here," I said.

I saw Gloria sit on the sofa and remembered our last meeting and the fun we had in this room. Before I sat down beside her I looked at her carefully but she broke the stare.

"I didn't write down the phone number Melissa. I had a moment, a client cancelled and I was near. You look wonderful."

I was wear a simple floral housedress but had pantyhose and heels on. I was trading today.

"No Gloria, this is a rag, you look, well I want you to stay, can you stay for while?"

"I was hoping to Melissa," I sat beside her and our thighs touched.

"Yes we can find some time, then I would like to take you to dinner Melissa."

This surprised me and I knew Mary had heard the offer.

"Mary can handle a light dinner before she leaves. I would love to share the afternoon with you Gloria," it was nearly two. I needed to close out my trading account.

"Why don't you go upstairs and I will deal with the meal and shutdown my computer okay?"

I saw that Mary was already preparing a salad, "Thank you for this, we will be down after six for dinner," I walked to check on a wine, "Please chill this Mary."

I had not spoke with my maid about my preference for women. Mary didn't seem the least bit put off. I walked into the bedroom to find Gloria looking out the large window.

"Do you want me to lead today as well?" I asked as Gloria pivoted quickly and my eyes studied her body.

"No Melissa, lets just see where this goes. I have to leave by eight though," she came beside me and we kissed softly, her hand came up and caressed my bottom.

"Were you sore after Turner left?" she asked as we kissed and her hands explored my wrapped body.

"Take off your dress, I want to see how surprised you are to find me with you today," Gloria whispered in my ear.

The lace bra and panty I wore were nude in tone as were my hose'.

"It is good to see a practical Melissa, here let me release the clip," I turned and my breasts fell into her palms. She twisted my nipples and they responded.

"I have a special toy for us," she turned to get her bag, "see, this will go into my pussy."

The insertable dildo was blue and pink. I watched as she kissed her toy.

"Have you been fucking any other women with that," I asked. I recalled the present with the red bow.

"No, it is for us, just us," I came to her and pushed her jacket off and it fell to the floor, then I reached to release her blouse buttons as she kissed my forehead. Gloria was a few inches taller than me in her heels. Her bra was ivory and a sexy transparent lace.

"I was dressed for a woman client, but I had bought the toy on Monday. I knew I would be with you soon Melissa."

She was naked except for the shimmering hose' and her heels Again she hadn't wore a panty. We sat on the bed edge as she kissed me and her fingers reached to tease my nipples again. Gloria paused and stood.

"Can you see about getting this thing into me Melissa," she handed me the phallus.

I knelt and licked the bulbous end and then my mouth went to her pussy and spread her moistening folds with my tongue.

"Ahh there, a good girl Melissa, tongue my pussy please."

After a few moments I positioned the toy and her hand came atop mine and we pushed the cock thing into her body.

"Ohh yes, oh yes, Melissa. I want to fuck you. Do you remember how you did me the other night?" Gloria whispered.

I nodded as I moved to the bed again. I turned and presented my bottom.

"No Melissa, I will require two things, some argent kissing and licking of my cock and a lube swipe across your tight rose hole."

MadQuill
MadQuill
357 Followers