A Lost Lover, Changes for Melissa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to fuck me now Melissa, but in my ass please," she turned and I touched her, she was oozing lube and I entered her slowly. After a moment I reached about her and held her breasts as I slowly fucked her from behind.

"Can we move to the reverse position Melissa?"

With her in the cowgirl but reversed I filled her butt canal again. She now fucked us. She was bouncing atop my thighs. I couldn't recall never having anal in this position, "Is this good for you?" I asked.

"Oh god, yes Melissa, yes!" I saw her hand playing at her clit as my penis moved in and out of her bum.

"Can you turn us Melissa, I want you to see me, watch my orgasm while you fuck me," Gloria sighed as we moved together on the bed.

I saw that her breasts would move as I pushed back into her hot tight ass. My finger rubbed her button softy as we fucked with her legs wide and high off of the sheets.

"So, so, so deep Melissa," Gloria cooed softly.

I began a faster pace as I knew I was close, and reached and together we played at her now bulbous clit, "Oh my Melissa, fuccck, ohh god fuck me!"

I smiled as Gloria clenched my hard penis within her bottom and she screamed, "O shit, I'm going to come, fuck my butt, ohhh!"

I ejaculated into Gloria's hot tight bottom but she moved and I slipped out and some of my semen landed on her belly. I had never seen myself shoot free like that. Her fingers moved quickly to play with the small pool and she then licked each clean.

"That was wonderful Melissa, I haven't had an anal orgasm in almost a year."

I wiped some of the semen with my finger and she pulled my hand to her mouth, "It is all for me please."

I looked up and saw that the bed scene was now playing, and Gloria had the facecock inside my body. We fell asleep with the movie rolling.

In the morning Gloria had to leave early, and I slept until after nine. I was surprised to meet Susanne in the kitchen.

"Here is your coffee Melissa," she smiled slyly as I took a sip.

"Thanks, you are late today," as she was usually gone by eight.

She came beside me, "I was kept awake half of the night Melissa," she kissed my cheek, "Mary just pulled up but is still out by the garage," Susanne looked out the window.

"You could hear us?"

Now she turned and looked at me, "Silly girl."

I stood with my arms folded but the robe slipped and she looked to my exposed breasts. She came nearer.

"Your breasts looked so good while you fucked Gloria with that toy, and Turner and, well you get the picture Miss Melissa!"

I realized that the monitors in all of the rooms were set to the main feed and she had one in her bedroom.

"I did enjoy it, even with all of blank quiet portions. A good edit will allow the five hours to be an extraordinary two. Here, see this little clip I made."

Her phone came to life and I saw it was me in the Foyer with Turner's stiff penis in my mouth, it played for a twenty seconds.

"I made several others as well. They have gotten me off twice this morning Melissa."

"Well you did say you wanted to see it; any thoughts Susanne?" I blushed seeing the second clip of my bottom oozing semen.

"I especially enjoy this one Melissa, he really filled your butt!"

She moved away and picked up her purse, "I have an extra pair of panties, see?"

She held up a sexy thong, "I am wet already Melissa, by lunch I will have to diddling myself again!"

Susanne then turned the phone towards me and deleted the three clips, "I don't want this in the wrong hands Melissa, and I did truly enjoyed the movie," she came and kissed my cheek.

"Until tonight honey," and she walked out the door.

I received a text from Gloria a moment later: 'That was a good night ☺'

As Mary came in I went to the hard drive and reset the preference for the film file.

Later that week Susanne asked if would like to go shopping with her, "Sure, I would enjoy the trip, what do you need?"

"Nothing honey, shopping is a 'thing'. You may find something, maybe not a single item, but it is fun to browse."

The first stop was the Mall where she and Lindsay had bought me the stilettos. I found a cute dress in the Klein shop and Susanne bought a white blouse.

"It is quite sheer," I said as I reviewed the rack for one my size.

She smiled, "that's the point silly."

I had dressed in a tight pair of black jeans and soft pink-sleeved sweater blouse. I still wore a bra all of the time but Suzanne was wearing a loose wrap dress, heels and was braless.

"When you shop you may need to remove your clothing," she whispered. "Jeans add to the difficulty. Hold this please, I'm going to try this on."

Less than a minute later she returned, "I need the smaller size."

Lesson learned.

We drove next to a large Mall with a Nordstrom store. I found a pair of heels and when I looked in the mirror Susanne came beside me, "You should get those, quite sexy, but what about your earrings? Don't those clip-ons' hurt?"

After she had convinced me to have my ears done we discovered a new boutique that had a perfect suit. It would be my first dress suit.

"But Melissa that is too sexy for day meetings, yes, nice but you should get it fitted."

She proved to be very helpful and we enjoyed the day. We stopped at a small wine shop that served by the glass as well. While we sat discussing nothing important Turner walked in. He was with another man who appeared quite similar. He saw me and came to our small table.

He stood but his older brother sat beside me as we shifted to make some room. Susanne smiled at me as she watched Turner walk back to the counter to get two glasses.

"Your little brother has a cute bottom Jed," Susanne giggled when I tapped her arm.

"Be quiet, now!" I whispered but Jed heard.

"He is almost as good-looking as our Father. I missed out on that gene set."

He chuckled as Turner returned. Susanne looked him up and down slowly, eye-fucking him. Jed and I were busy talking; I was attracted to Turner's big brother. As he continued speaking of the California vineyard I looked at him carefully and enjoyed my quiet lustful review. I wondered if Turner would have discussed my gender with his brother. On one hand, it would be unprofessional for him to do so, the other, an easier moment for me as he was clearly interested. I knew it was my responsibility to share my history. Jed was handsome, articulate and he seemed nice but I might never see him again therefore I held my tongue.

Turner handed his brother the wine glass but Jed seemed to be speaking only to me, I was entranced. He was an engineer and I knew of the work he was speaking about. Turner smiled hearing the discussion.

"It appears they have a lot in common," Susanne suggested to Turner.

An hour later I was still talking with Jed. He had been married but lost his wife to leukemia three years earlier. Susanne had left the wine store after the first glass to visit a bookstore and Turner was just hanging but was on his phone apps.

"Do you want to get something to eat Melissa?" Jed asked as Turner rose to leave. There may have been a signal as my first boyfriend and lover just left us two. I texted Susanne and she understood.

As we were leaving the restaurant Jed surprised me by kissing me, "I hope you didn't mine that," I smiled and we kissed again. Later on the drive to my house I considered how to inform Jed.

He parked at the curb and we talked for another twenty minutes. I knew I was not going to invite him in and I think he sensed this.

"It was wonderful to meet you Jed, it is late though," I kissed his cheek.

"Wait a moment," and he jumped from the car and scrambled to the passenger door.

He said softly as the door swung wide, "I would love to see you again Melissa," as I stood I looked into his eyes.

"Well, then I should explain something to you," I looked about for some reason though the street was empty.

"Jed I am a transgender woman, ah," I stepped subtly back half a step not sure what to expect. I saw the confusion cross his face, but the sternness quickly broke and he smiled.

"That is surprising, I mean, I would not have guessed Melissa," he put his hands in his pockets, "It maybe biology but also simple."

I spoke quickly due to my anxiety, "So Turner didn't tell you,"

He looked up to my face, "Why would he? He's a pro so, no he didn't. And it is better to hear you speak clearly about it Melissa."

I looked about but neither of us seemed ready to leave.

Jed quietly said, "I am attracted to you. I did not suspect this Melissa and you know what, I don't care."

He shifted from heel to heel, rocking slightly, "I am not as fluid as my brother but tonight I have enjoyed your company. I hope you will allow me to call you?"

He stepped a bit closer and I leaned into meet his kiss. His hand came to my elbow. It was a perfect beginning and I felt good about him.

"Good night then, here is my e-mail and number," I said as I handed Jed the small card.

He looked at the card and smiled as I turned and walked up the steps. I knew he stood still watching my jean-covered bottom and when I reached the top of the stairs I turned and saw Jed still smiling.

"Good night Melissa," he said as I opened the house door.

I closed it softly and turned to lean against the wood door. I hear Susanne's heels clicking, as she came from the kitchen into the foyer, "Are you okay Melissa?"

I was crying but the darkness of the space concealed my happy tears. As I stepped towards the living room she saw my face.

"I told Jed and he was better than good with the information," now I breathed deeply as Susanne came to hold me.

I needed her right then and then realized my wife was holding her feminine husband just after 'she' had told a man that she was a woman who had a penis. It was something that Susanne was here right now, and that she seemed to comprehend that I would need her support.

We held each other for a minute, "Can I pour you some red?" she asked.

We sat and talked for over an hour. She shared her anxiety of lesbianism and transgender life, being different.

"It is not that I feel weird Melissa, it is societal and though there has been a positive shift I worry about a backlash for all non-heterosexuals will be ostracized, worse than now."

I told her I could agree, "But what is one to do? Conform?" I said as I sipped the nice wine.

We spoke of my therapist and how she wanted me to live awhile longer before the question of additional surgeries, "The hormones are strong, and my body is smaller now due to them. Her advice was to wait and have more sex!"

Susanne moved closer to me along the sofa, "Do you like sex with both genders Melissa?"

I smiled, "Well right now I do. When we were making love regularly I would have never, I mean not ever considered sleeping with a man. And in my mind I was always hetero, even when I fucked Cindy's bottom the first time," I paused since we both knew I had, "but she was a woman right? When you and Lindsay used that skinny dildo on me that first weekend I was dressed and truly in my head was identifying as female. I realize how that may seem impossible but it was how I felt with you two."

She smirked, "I did not penetrate you Melissa, I watched and touched you but Lindsay was leading us then."

I asked her if she had any resentment that weekend, watching her lover take my cherry, though I did not use that term. She understood.

"First of all Melissa, until now I didn't know that she was the first!"

She looked a little sad, "Really? Her and I had assumed that you had been with Cindy and therefore we assumed that you had been fucked."

I saw that we needed to change the discussion but the glasses were not empty, "So I can tell you that I love having anal sex, how about you Susanne?"

Now she smiled and shifted forward on the sofa, "Is that an offer Melissa? Humm? We could you know,"

I closed my eyes and considered where we were right then. Could I be with the woman I had loved again or was the history still too raw? The silence and my closed eyes were going to imply the wrong message.

"Susanne, I might have said the incorrect thing, being with you would be quite a way from where we were when we were a couple and I am not prepared to go to bed with you, for sex."

She spoke of being in bed together, "It was warm beside you, and I guess I would like an opportunity to explore your body Melissa."

To me that would be a different act and it might be interesting. The look in her eyes was new. She had been with only Lindsay for more than eight months, excepting those young women. I recalled her with us in bed early on and could not see her intimately participating in Lindsay's control. I wonder why I had let Lindsay see my body, why had I not allowed Susanne to?

"Then maybe Susanne, we could just go to bed and see, I do not want any pressure. We both need our rest."

She agreed and stood, "I will shower in my suite and meet you upstairs Melissa." she stepped closer and softly kissed my cheek.

I watched her walk to the suite thinking of the difference a year can make. She hadn't been interested in me, maybe it was Lindsay, but there were those two others women before Lindsay. I could now understand and perceive that a balance was possible with her. My chosen shifts and her investigations with women were somehow not quite equal but similar. That said I knew I wanted a lot more of what I had enjoyed with Turner. His brother may not impress in the same fashion sexually but I at least had little worry of a sex disease. I had little interest in having a family but there was still that option. My doctor had plenty of my stuff stored, but I was never going to marry again; I was certain of this.

Susanne had been staying with me only eight days and I had become accustom to her and her schedule. I sensed that Mary felt the roommate thing was good for she had begun to purchase vegetables and things Susanne needed for her diet. Though not a vegan she definitively was taking care of herself.

When Susanne came in she was barefoot and wearing a deep blue chemise. I was on the bed but had selected some silk tap pants and a matching lacy top in blush peach. She slowed her pace and suggested the irony of two women dressing for bed.

"Yes," I said softly, "come what may, your old side of the bed Susanne?"

She moved to the right and sat without saying anything. I looked at her. She was still sexy at thirty-six, and I saw that she had subtly made her face, lipstick, light shadow and maybe mascara.

I smiled since I had done the same, "That is a new detail Susanne, our faces," I giggled softly, "but you look nice."

I remembered something, "You know what I just recalled?" I said softly.

"It was that Saturday morning when I woke you," she looked at me.

"I had wanted you to kiss me Susanne, then, not now," I sighed and laid back.

"What?" she said.

"Yeah, it would never have happened," I said but I wondered if I had really wanted her to reach out that Saturday.

Susanne was near and she looked at me intensely, "Right, that would have been something though Melissa."

I nuzzled into the pillow as it folded about my hair. I had kept the weave but tomorrow they said it should be removed. I rolled to my hip and Susanne tentative slipped into my bed. For the first time in well over a year we might actually enjoy sleeping together. I shifted slightly closer. Her scent was nice, clean and simple. She decided to act first and she moved up and slid so that she was able to kiss me. This close and I wondered if she truly understood how this might occur. Her ex-husband was a woman with soft round breasts and a diminutive penis.

"Can I see you Melissa?" she asked as her hand was on the edge of the sheet.

I nodded and she pulled the white cover away, almost to my knees. Her hand came to touch my breasts through the peach lace fabric first. Her caress was nice but it was something else that was exciting me; I did not move. She bent to kiss each of my nipples through the garment then she slipped the top up over my peaks.

"These are quite nice Melissa," she gently ran her finger along the small scar on my left breast and bent her head to lick the under slope of my right breast. She had previous noted that I would always begin our lovemaking by kissing her left breast.

Her fingers explored how my areoles had grown and she licked and teased each one gently, the tender touching was new to me and she caressed me until I actually moaned softly.

"That feels exquisite," I whispered as her mouth was now fully suckling my right breast as her left fingers tweaked the other nipple. Her tongue roamed over, then under and across each of my mammaries as I lay motionless enjoying her attention.

At that moment, I felt the slight change in how her lips licked the edge of my areola. She was playing with my left nipple with her upper lip and then she would suck it and pulled on the now fat nub. She shifted to play with my right tit quickly as my nipple popped into her mouth. I moaned as she paused to move up to lick my neck slightly. I opened my eyes to see her smile but she moved back to my left nipple, lovingly licking and kissing it as it remained in her mouth.

I cooed as I lay enjoying her sex play on my chest. I couldn't believe how lovely it felt, her warm mouth moving from one to the other for what seemed like an hour. With my eyes still closed I felt her warm breath at my lips. I could feel that her finger held the stiff nub of flesh. I opened my mouth a bit and Susanne slipped her hot tongue inside and across my teeth. I tried to focus and play with her tongue as she stirred the inside of my mouth. Somehow her fingers played with my hard nipples as her tongue fucked my mouth. She tasted so sweet. Her lips sucked aggressively on my tongue pulling me into this lesbian kiss, deep into her mouth. This intensity was new to me. Her kisses were not on this scale of attention ever during our years together.

"I have not had anyone play with me like this Susanne," I sighed.

She didn't stop nor say a word.

Her mouth returned and then she bent to kiss my left nipple once more, making me shudder. Once again she began to trail her lips along my now smooth tummy and I moved up to allow her to lick my belly.

As her mouth moved lower her fingers slowly pushed the silk panty down and away. She saw my partially swollen penis and moaned as she grasped it gently. I closed my eyes as her mouth moved lower and her fingers came back to my breasts. I was surprised how warm her mouth felt as she lightly covered my growing hardness with her tongue. I had never noticed the heat of her mouth before. The loving touch she had was extraordinary. My eyes were still closed when her mouth took me within and her fingers came to my hairless bottom.

"Oh my god, shit, ahh Susanne, ohh," I moaned as her tongue moved across my bottom. I loved her sensual kiss, but never had I felt this tender loving, her licking me, there, between my legs, and with such care and gentleness.

Once more she came up to my mouth and slipped her tongue across my lips but as she did so her fingers still held my sex. She slipped her tongue in deeper and I moaned allowing her tongue in further. Her moist tongue moved along my teeth as our fluid mixed within our fleshy mouths, her soft tongue seemed to fill my entire mouth. I kissed her back and entered her mouth, my tongue rolling with hers. I heard her moan now and her tongue began to move about inside of my mouth as her fingers warmed my body below. The intense sensation she caused in my mouth was so intense.

I became aware of the scent of Susanne body, forgotten during the past year, and the taste of her saliva. She was overwhelming me. The whole of our adventure was the focus of her tongue pleasuring my body this night. Again her lovely, warm tongue came to my lips and then inside of my mouth, savoring me. This kiss was more mutual as we both twisted about trying for a better angle. My ears were filled, the slurping sounds of our kisses and the soft coo of our moans. This mouth sex could have gone on forever.