A Lost Lover, Changes for Melissa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadQuill
MadQuill
357 Followers

This was Susanne's experience coming back to me? In some ways it was like a first kiss, I was longing for more of her right then. I had no experience with which to compare this oral lesbian tonguing she was giving me. She paused her kisses and pulled slightly from my mouth. I could see her gorgeous wet face smiling blissfully at me. Her lips and cheeks were glistening with our saliva. She pulled back slightly and I watched her head move lower and I felt her moist, pouty lips touch my sex. I heard her sigh and sensed she had placed the gentlest fingers on my rosy hole and her nose so near my new toy. She licked softly and I know this was special to both of us.

"I loved watching the film as Gloria's facecock fucked you Melissa. I came so hard!"

I felt the warm, erotic sensation of her tongue moving across my bottom. Her leisurely attention to my tight hole was so intense I gasped.

"Oh, oh Sue," as I said this I glimpsed her vulva; she was hairless there, absolutely bare. The creamy un-tanned skin on her thighs near her pussy accentuated her naked look.

She licked across my tight rose, "This is where I should have been twelve months ago Melissa," Susanne whispered.

She moved my legs as her tongue licked along my bottom. Her hands were on my legs bending them back and she held my arms so that my bottom point up and now she could easily roam over the sensitive tissue. She licked about the edge of my opening and her fingers moved on my stiffened sex and slowly Susanne's lips started moving up and along the near five-inch length. She made her tongue rigid and let it sink deep into my hole. I moaned and wiggled under her tongue. Susanne continued to licking between my legs along my body to the perineum close to my penis. She had never been this oral. Her play with those women had nurtured this loving behavior. She teased this bit of my body languidly. I could feel her tongue with nerves that I had never known of. It was highly erotic and her touch was extraordinary.

"Oh honey, wow, this tongue, you are unreal," I whispered.

She rocked me about as her loving tongue moved from the rim of my hole and back along the joint. I could look into her eyes as her tongue pushed into my canal. She was at the top of my puckered, rosy asshole. I breathed out with a sigh. My breasts were pressed together in this sort of upside down position but she could watch my face as her tongue flicked about my body. Her tongue felt thick and then pointed, and soft as Susanne lapped at my butthole. The sensations started to come in subtle waves as her licking of my bottom continued.

Before I had time to say stop she pressed her wet lips around my asshole, basically sucking in the fluid gathering there. I could feel the pressure as she pushed her tongue back into my boypussy. My tight little ring was new to this kind of lovemaking but I knew I would need more. I watched her eyes as Susanne twisted her head so that her tongue further entered me. She had control as I purred softly as she tongue hummed and her wet fingers played with my body's newest toy. I continued to watch as she moved her hand up and her index finger entered me slightly. Her other hand was still teasing my little prick which was quite hard now. She took the two long fingers of her right hand to her mouth and licked the syrup before pushing both slowly into my open hole.

"Your body wants me here Melissa, you may be near to exploding but I want you to resist please," she said as her fingers fucked me. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the thrusts.

After several minutes with her licking and finger fucking my tight hole she took hold of my stiffness in her left hand. Her tongue came to kiss the slippery fingers as she sawed in and outward of my hot butt. With her twirling tongue on my asshole and her fingers deep in my boy-hole I gasped deeply.

"Oh Susanne, oh, oh I am, fuck, I'm fucking cuming!" My scream caused her to smile as her fingers scooped the small shot of semen. I quivered as my body expressed the semen for some moments as she lazily licked my juice from her fingers. I was still cuming as she kissed my ass. This was a deep pulsing orgasm like nothing I had ever felt.

"You always did taste good Melissa, welcome to the world of girls!" she rolled me onto my left hip as her hands came to my lips and her wet face kissed me. The creamy seed was pushed into my mouth. I was panting softly as she continued to kiss me.

"I needed to be with you Melissa. With my tongue and my fingers we both had a beautiful night. Can I sleep here with you again?"

In the morning she must have had an early meeting for I awoke alone and smiling. There was so much to process about what had occurred with Susanne. I heard Mary enter the door downstairs and her soft singing.

As I began my trading that morning I found Susanne's note:

"Melissa that was one of the most wonderful nights of my life, Love, Susanne"

The note was nice but I had to consider the multi-leveled relationships I had initiated. She had hurt me but somehow over the past few months my heart had soften. Her loving tongue might find a way into my bed again soon but there was Jed to consider as well.

I decided to text her a simple note: 'Thank you for the evening, you are extraordinary'

I had a difficult day and at the close was down strongly, some good days and some bad. I thought of Jed's earlier e-mail suggesting a light dinner at a café' nearby. Two hours later we sat and enjoyed a Barolo with a dish of fettuccini and I could not move my mind from what had happened last night. Being around Jed was easy and again we discussed too many topics; but that was what was attractive about him. He looked like the guy who had fucked me silly just over two weeks ago.

After our dinner we walked in the square and we talked of my short trans history. He was surprised by the simple decisions that had made my new world. He was curious about Cindy.

"Do you still see her Melissa, I mean it is okay, but," he was nervous.

"No not like that Jed, but she and I are still friends, that's all."

He paused and we kissed and his arms came about my waist, "Well I think she is special for without her as a role model you," he stopped the thought.

"Does it bother you that I hired an escort who took me, I mean, you know?"

Now he smiled slyly, "At least you selected a good guy," I giggled at his reference.

"He was quite good Jed," I said as he took my hand. We walked back towards the restaurant and he explained his early sexual experiments and how they involved Turner.

"He was promiscuous?" I asked.

"I would say that Turner has always been advanced for his age. I'll leave it at that, but we were never into the bro thing. His interest in sex came early, first the girls and then a few guys. Less of the boys though he was trying everything. I tried to advise him but you know, he knew what he wanted and went after it. He is good at what he does and that makes me okay with his work. The idea of watching my brother be with a woman? No way, but there are those who need help, which is what I think he does. He helps people."

I wondered if he really understood about being with a gender-shifted person. My genitals were affected by the meds but my package was still there. If Jed was anxious about looking at my body he did not let on. When we were making out his hands seemed to be all over me, though he didn't slip them passed my tight pantyhose waistband. He did explore the region and his touching didn't seem affected. The bump was there even if I donned a panty girdle like I did for the first few dates.

We decided to meet for lunch the following afternoon though it would affect my work. I simply enjoyed his company. Thinking of all that might have gone wrong I considered myself luck to be able to spend time with a smart good-looking man. And he was okay with the stuff beneath my dress.

We saw each other several times each of those first few weeks. Then we became familiar enough to see each other almost daily. Mary grew accustom to seeing Jed arrive near six several evenings a week. She seemed to like him around. Sometime Susanne joined us for cocktails or dinner. I hadn't really pushed her to find a new place, and she and I had fallen into a comfortable friendship.

Interestingly he was relaxed about the sex. Most guys are in a rush to bed a prospective girlfriend but Jed was quite patient.

As I shut down my trading on Friday he texted me: 'Can we have dinner at my place tonight?'

With the address I found my way to the condo on the fifth floor. He buzzed me in and I rode the simple elevator alone. He had left the door to his apartment open and I could hear him singing. He skipped to the doorway and lightly kissed me with an oven mitt on his hand.

"Come in, I asked Mary to prepare us a 'take-out' lasagna. I just put it in the oven. Forty-five minutes until dinner," he said.

I looked around, "Doing some work I see," as there were no walls and a pile of debris in the corner. The place was neat as a pin otherwise, polished concrete floors and floor to ceiling glass with a marvelous view. Only the kitchen appeared to remain from the previous layout. I saw a bath adjacent to the wide king mattress atop a large Asian rug but on the floor nearer the window wall.

"Yeah I have been busy clearing away the unnecessary walls and stuff. This is the only apartment on this level. I wanted a loft. Now I have one."

Jed served me some chilled white wine and we walked to an exquisite white sofa near the wide glass wall. I hadn't imagined he could do this type of construction.

"I never have before this past month. I have someone coming by on Monday to remove that stuff," he pointed at the pile, "I finished the floors three days ago, the smell is lighter today."

He was dressed in what he called 'house pants' but I considered pajamas, not a true silk but satiny. I enjoyed the wine and just looking at Jed in his white partially open shirt. I could see that his chest was nearly bare. He was five feet away, near the other end of the sofa. I slid over to the middle cushion, drawn by his scent. Jed just quietly looked at me. He smiled as I moved even closer. God he was sexy, and he smelled clean and a bit musky.

I had considered that he was basically a straight guy who seems to have decided to sleep with a transgender woman. I considered how I had been at that point in Las Vegas over a year ago. Then it had been Cindy's move to initiate our sex play. I wanted Jed to become more than a stud and therefore I watched him carefully. His eyes were looking at my body, my legs and the sexy black patent leather slingbacks. I tried to remain a bit coy but sensed that Jed was a little anxious. As I reached for the wine glass I rolled to recline slightly and my legs were more on display. He smiled but didn't move.

I couldn't ask for a better person to share time with, as Jed was intelligent and good-looking. He was compassionate and reasonably liberal but I selfishly wanted him to sleep with me tonight. We could worry about next week and more later. I knew he had carefully considered what he was about to do and I felt special. It was his decision.

"Are you finally seducing me Jed?" I asked quietly.

I posed the question but knew what would happen tonight. I had dressed for his arousal. My dress was a nearly black wrap that stopped above my knee. It would fall from my body with the fabric belt released. My breasts were concealed but I hadn't worn a bra, and my legs were covered in nude toned stay-up sexy french hose' by Falke.

We just looked at each other for several more minutes as we enjoyed the burgundy. I could smell the results of Mary's cooking. The moment I began to say something Jed moved towards me and our mouths met. The kiss was sensual and exquisite and his fingers slipped into my dress to caress my breasts as his thigh crossed over mine. He pulled me into an embrace as his tongue played in my mouth and he began our carnal night, but I wanted a 'scene', where we would both work to make this first love act special. It wasn't his job to please me so I suggested he listened.

"We both want this Jed, I want to remember tonight too. I," I didn't complete the request.

"Melissa," he said as he dropped to his knees on the concrete, "please, " I moved up onto my knees but remained on the sofa as his hands seemed to direct me, close to him and his head was at my covered genitals.

I giggled softly as his head slipped beneath my dress hem, "Dear and,"

I stopped talking as Jed got my attention. I had wanted him to take my body but now he was under the cover of the wrap dress, licking me, the dress that partially defined my feminine nature.

"Ohh yes," I sighed as I felt his fingers pushed the thong aside and I moaned as he licked the tip of my soft penis, "Ohh Jed, yes, love me."

I felt his hands come up my thighs atop my hose'. His fingers paused at the tight welt of the long stockings as his mouth continued to eat my little cockette. I gasped when the rising fingers came to nuzzle in my butt crevice. His small finger came to rest on my hole and he felt the slippery stuff I had put in while I had rode the elevator.

"Oh god, you lover, tease my body Jed," his finger at my opening instinctively began to caress me.

Though my eyes were closed I sensed his concealed activity in detail. My hands came to the sides of his head wrapped in my dress.

"Breathe me Jed," I said softly as one of my hands moved back to caress my breast.

His tongue and mouth had made me hard and Jed now shifted me about but he remained below and concealed. His tongue came to the top of my rear cleft. He slowly licked me as he moved down while his fingers now rubbed my prick tenderly.

"Oh god, yes Jed, lick, there, yes there Jed, oooh," I sighed as his tongue played at my tight rose.

I squeezed my breasts together as he pointed his sexy tongue and as I relaxed I felt the wet probe push into my bottom. He pulled back and kissed the ring and then pushed in again, licking and playing again, and licking me again, oh fuck his tongue was fucking my hole!

He seemed to know how to bring me close, with a softness and then to stiffen his tongue, allowing the sensual play to go on without bringing me to release.

"Hold me Jed, love my body, oh yes, that is so lovely, Jed."

His intimate play continued but, I wanted to suck on his cock and I turned my torso as my hands came to his head; I pulled the dress off and he rose to kiss me.

"Yes Jed," I said but now he was on the sofa, and I pushed him back, "Let me see your penis," I whispered as my hands pushed the satin pants downward and his stiff cock popped free and almost hit my cheek.

He pulled me up and his lips came to mine and I whispered in his ear, "I want you in my mouth."

I bent lower and took hold of the hot prick of my new lover but my tongue slowly licked about Jed's hard tip. His dick bounced slightly as I ran my tongue down along the shaft but when I reached the head I opened my mouth and covered him. I leaned forward and sucked on Jed's cock.

"Oh my god, yes Melissa," he moaned.

With my hand about the base of his hard-on Jed reached to clutch both of my breasts, he held them as my hot mouth licked his dick. I turned and looked up at his face with my eyes smiling. A bit of light was coming from the foyer fixture and it fell across part of his face, creating a subtle play of shadows as he moved his head from side to side.

"Oh god Melissa, shoo," I licked his balls as my finger reached to rub along the skin of his sexy tube, "Oh yes, yeah Melissa, fuck," he moaned.

I kissed the tip again as he looked down at me, I closed my eyes as my mouth covered him again. With only my fingers moving along the shaft I hungrily buried him deep in my mouth, then again I was licking the stiff shaft. My kisses paused and I looked at him as my hand pumped him, waiting, as I knew he couldn't hold his climax.

"Oh Melissa, I'm going to cum," I smiled and again covered his hard penis as it seemed to pulse.

"Yes, you can I moaned," I wanted him to shoot into my open mouth, "Cum for me Jed, shoot into my mouth!"

His semen landed on my tongue and then I slipped him back into my mouth. A moment later Jed reached to pull me upward and his mouth kissed me. I had swallowed his juice and his hands pulled me closer.

I felt his dick soften as my hand moved to wrap about the shaft. He moved slightly, "To the bed Melissa, not on the sofa."

We walked the twenty feet slowly hand in hand. At the bed he bent down and removed my heels and I looked back to my dress on the floor. His eyes came to look at my body. I quickly covered my small semi-hard penis.

He smiled and moved my hands away, "This is not a penis, not a cock, it is your penis Melissa," he said as he kissed my little dick.

"My God Jed, oohh," but now I wanted him inside me.

I moved up the bed and turned to lay with my body spread across the surface. Jed moved atop my near nakedness and his mouth came to suckle on my right breast as his hand cupped my still partially soft body. He moved my panty aside and took me into his warm mouth as his fingers came to the back of my thong. He slowly pulled it off of my legs releasing my penis as he again put his mouth over me. He turned and his hands took my legs and pushed my thighs upward as he again licked my body sensually, kissing me, as I was nearly hard. His finger played again with my hole and I felt one slip in passed the taut ring. His finger fucked me slowly and I opened my eyes to see him smiling.

"Oh god, please fuck me Jed," I sighed as he removed the digit licked my ass, my hand came to his head and I held his focus, "Oh god yes Jed,"

His finger now caressed my ring and after a serene moment, he pushed the finger in again.

Jed paused and in a blink his penis was there, at my bottom, "I want you Melissa," he said as his mouth came close and we kissed, "I want to be inside you," and he pressed a little more as he penis entered my bottom, "I want to fuck you here Melissa," and he pushed a bit more. The protective muscles of my inner bottom deformed as the pressure of his stiff and insistent tool overcame my taut ring. I saw his eyes widening and I relaxed and let his dick pop through and it filled me.

Lindsay, Gloria and Turner had each fucked me. Jed was the first though that wanted me as the woman, the woman that I had defined and made of myself. I held Jed's forearms as he looked at me and he slowly entered deeper.

"Melissa, your bottom surrounds me, you are so hot and tight dear."

"I am waiting Jed, your cock is inside me and I need you to fuck me, slow is better, but push, fuck me Jed," his action shut me up as I lay on my back with my eyes closed.

I opened them and nodded subtlety and he pushed deeper, to fuck me, slowly, he withdrew with just the helmet still in my body, and then he pushed inside me again. It was wonderful to feel, his prick was loving me and we kissed as he continued. My left hand moved to caress my breast as he bent to lick and kissed each one, and then he kissed my mouth.

"Yes lover, yes," I cooed as Jed moved up and settled me onto a pillow. He lifted and held my legs and his cock continued in and out of my body. He fucked my tight canal and I reached to hold my thighs wide as he fucked me.

"Now I want you on top Melissa," Jed said softly.

I shifted, as he was moving onto his back. I kissed and licked his sweet cock before I straddled his hips, "Reverse, okay Melissa,"

I understood and he was inside me again, my ass sealed around his cock. I moved up and nearly off of Jed's stiff dick, and then I fell into a rhythm, lifting my bottom and rolling my hips as his stiff dick split my body and entered me. My hand caught hold of my penis but Jed quickly replaced it with his own fingers.

MadQuill
MadQuill
357 Followers