A Lost Lover, Changes for Melissa Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the stand and brought her the lube.

"Stand there girl, let my prick rub your little clit," she reached around and first rubbed the moist fluid about my bottom hole, then she roughly stuff her middle digit into me.

"Now we're almost ready, knees Melissa. My cock in your mouth now."

I enjoyed seeing her with a stiff penis at her vulva. Her bitchiness was fun too.

"Open those lips girl," she pushed passed them and into my mouth and I began to suckle her new rod. She was quiet for just a moment then it began.

"I am going to fuck you Melissa. I want to fill your tight hole with my dick, and fuck you until you scream my name. Do you want that Melissa, do you need me to fuck your tight netherness?"

"God yes Gloria, I do, please fuck me,"

She pushed up to the bed again and with no pause she pushed the cock a bit into my waiting canal. The toy did not require her hands to push into me. The force was subtle but there too, she wanted to ravish my bottom but she did so slowly. The tip pressed in and she stopped.

"This gooey opening is mine now, my cock has an eye and wants to see into you, it will look for some release," she spoke lewdly of my back door, then she pushed in further and I moaned, to carry on my role of as her bitch.

"That a good little whore, let my stiff dick into your dirty hole," but I was clean, she knew this.

Her dirty talk continued as she began to slide in and out of my willing body.

"I love that you were ready for me, ready to accept my long cock into your new pussy Melissa," she paused and pull free and quickly Gloria moved to lick my ass, "I love eating your cunni Melissa," and then she stood and pushed me onto my right hip. A moment later her cock went in deeply.

"Ahh Gloria, fuck, shit, ahh, you are so deep," I moaned but I saw her smiling at my enjoyment. She knew I was loving her cock.

"Quiet you little whore, my dick is going to make you cum, " she continued to fuck me and her fingers came about my little dick.

"That is a nice clit Melissa, will it make you happy?"

I moaned and shook my head yes, but was focused as her cock was banging me just right.

"You are going to fill my hand with your syrup Melissa, I want you to cum on my hand," the cocktoy was hitting the upper side and her pace quicken.

"Yes, Gloria, butt, fuccck, ahh, ohh god, fuck me, yes Gloria, yes, yes, yes, ahhh,"

I erupted for the first time since Turner had fucked me and her hand caught my release.

"Ah ahhh, oh fuck Gloria," but her hand came to my mouth and I licked the gooey syrup as her mouth came to mine and she kissed me.

"I came too Melissa, just a second after you, wow that is, just fucking the fastest, wow, I came with that thing!" she meant the inserted cocktoy.

We kissed and licked each other's faces clean. I licked each of Gloria's fingers too.

"That was a good first time, do you want more of me Melissa?"

We shifted up and I pulled the sheets over our bodies. Her snuggle was welcome, "I hope you can come by again soon Gloria. The toy was amazing, actually you did that, not the toy."

She told me that most of her female clients preferred these strapless things, "I would say I fuck someone with one twice a week, but I have never climaxed."

I asked about the number of events she had, "Events like yours? Very few, but I get together with four or so women each week."

"No men?" I asked as my fingers gathered her moisture from her thighs.

"Oh god, of course Melissa,"

I interrupted her, "I love cock, and I may need a few men a week myself!"

She took my head and kissed me, her tongue pushing deeply but she paused and said clearly, "No Melissa, you can't have 'a few men' you need to protect your health. Turner is a special package. If you need a hot cock, call him. Please don't start roaming for dick. A girl needs to be careful, especially you. There are a bunch of monsters out there and everyone of them wants to take something from you."

She explained that in her position she was required to stay clean so selection and research was required before the Agency sent her to any client.

"So how is a girl to get fucked then?" I asked.

She kissed me, "Call me, call Turner, or arrange for some other clean guys. Spend the five hundred, whatever amount to be safe Melissa," her hugs told me that she was serious about this.

"So how many guys fuck you each week Gloria?"

She looked at me before answering, she moaned but said, "At least three. Mostly I'm assigned the ladies, but I have several regulars and there are 'visitors' sometimes each week. It is a job though and I am very careful. My pussy makes my life comfortable."

I asked her about anal, "Sure, several times a week, guys and the women too."

She moved off of the bed, "there is less mess with a toy but I still need a shower."

"Then we will have some food Gloria," I watched her sexy naked bottom as she went to the bath.

I wanted her to stay but she had to meet a woman, "She is nice to me, but not as beautiful as you Melissa," we kissed and she patted my bottom as she opened the door to leave. I noticed that Mary's car was gone from the drive. I would be alone tonight.

- - - - - - - - - -

I awoke in the middle of the night to a bell ringing; the video at the door showed that it was Susanne. It was one in the morning. I quickly slipped on my robe and mules. She wasn't crying but she needed to stay the night.

"Wow, Melissa, this is some house! Lindsay told me that you have a maid too?"

It was late and I got her settled in the first floor suite and went back to bed.

In the morning I heard Susanne on the phone as she had left the heavy old bedroom door ajar. The sound of her voice easily traveled to the kitchen. At first I busied myself making the espresso so she had to know I was in the kitchen. Mary had not arrived yet.

After several minutes I clearly heard her tell Lindsay that she was finished, "I can't be a supporter to your bad and risky actions. It is wrong and negative behavior, what?"

I didn't hear the other side, Lindsay's half, but Susanne's retort clarified the conversation, "Maybe I did have several great orgasms with those girls but your lewdness did nothing to make the sex special. You used to be more interested in being with me. What?" she said again.

I could only guess what Lindsay said but Susanne was a bit loud, "So what if I like having a girl stuff her fingers in my ass. You used to love to play with just me Lindsay. Those others, I should have realized you were becoming bored with me,"

The room was quiet but then softly she said, "You did something special for her, I know that, she knows that,"

They were discussing my transition so I started to move away. Then Susanne said, "I may try and stay with Melissa. We were good for each other, until I started sleeping with women. Until I wasn't around for Melissa, I mean for Thom. I was too focused on sex with you Lindsay. I may have reacted much differently on that Saturday morning,"

She was crying softly, "I know you told me she would be beautiful, yes that first night, but I could have been much more supportive,"

I was surprised by this.

"Lindsay, maybe you were there to help her but, I just pray that she will let me stay, I have no where else. No I will not be coming back to your place, no way!"

The clear forceful statement told me I would have to help Susanne. She could stay until she found an apartment. I could deal with her that long.

I felt a bit off hearing her portion of the discussion but it was my house and she hadn't closed the door.

"Yes, I did agree to have an open relationship, yeah but it was because I was new to lesbianism and beside, it was you that told me that women were three times more likely to alter their sexual identity than men. I am still attracted to women just not you. It is your aggressive actions, why did we need her, that girl who got you arrested Lindsay?"

I did hear the follow up from Susanne's girlfriend but I knew they were done.

Crying softly now I heard her said, "We have been sleeping and have sex for more than eight months now Lindsay. I was married much longer and Thom didn't cheat on me, I fooled around behind his, a mean her back. Now I wished something else had occurred."

A few minutes later she came into my office holding the coffee I had left for her. She seemed contrite and resolved too. I simply asked her what I could do to help.

"You left the door open, so I pretty much understand where you are Susanne. I can help you and you can use the suite until you find a new place. You will," I paused hearing the back door open, "That would be Mary, Let's introduce you."

We walked together with me in my daywear, a simple dress and medium heels. Susanne was in the clothes she had arrived in late last night, tight jeans and flats with a sweater blouse. As we passed the powder room she pause.

"Give me a minute, I want to make a good impression," Susanne said.

Her tear stains removed and her nose dry she met us in the kitchen.

"Mary, this is my Ex-wife Susanne. Susanne, Mary has been working with me for about three months, four days a week."

Mary smiled and came near and took Susanne's hand, "Can I be of help. You look like a train has hit you."

Mary and her had returned to the guest suite. I heard their voices but not the conversations.

Later Mary came to tell me, "Susanne is going to take a shower. Can I let her wear some of your underwear? She has arrived with only her handbag."

The irony was there but I had never borrowed her clothing items. Though we were nearly the same height I hadn't seriously considered dressing until that long night with Cindy.

With her in the shower the house sounded different. I would adjust to having another woman living here. Later we would have to sit and discuss her next move. She planned to use a vacation day today so that she could resettle her life.

I had Mary show Susanne how to use the wireless and television. After lunch Mary accompanied her to Lindsay's condo to remove some of her things. Somehow Mary had figured out the past and she kept her questions to herself.

Mary came to me when they returned, "Miss Melissa, there is insufficient closet space for Susanne's things. Can I offer her the use the other bedroom,"

This was immediately next to mine and I wanted to maintain my privacy, "No, please order several clothing containers for her and stack them in the room corner. I want her to feel comfortable, but there is no plan for her moving in Mary."

That evening Susanne and I had glass of wine. It was the first pleasant conversation in a long while. I told her that she had been helpful following my breast surgery. She was curious about the house and I showed her my suite and the upper two bedrooms. I had not put away the two cameras from the weekend and was embarrassed when she fiddled with one and the images of Gloria dripping Turner's cum into my mouth came on the small screen. I noticed that the large screen also became lit but the movie hadn't loaded before I shut the camera down.

"Wow, she is a beauty, and that's a lot of semen!"

I quickly paused the movie but the idea was now between us, "I can appreciate your need for privacy. The changes, well we both are different today. Was the weekend, I mean was it," she paused, "was it a kind of sexual unveiling Melissa?"

I didn't respond. She wanted to see more, "No Susanne, remember you are my guest and I don't need your approval to be with anyone."

Returning to the living room we sat and discussed the limits and privacy in my home.

"I may see her, I mean Gloria again quite soon. I may also have a male visitor again. You should not feel a need to pry into my sexual affairs Susanne. Your lover has hurt you and I want to help you. We can be friends at the least. You have had your freedom Susanne, now I can indulge myself."

She brought up the sexual transmission of disease, "Yes, I am practicing safely,"

She looked at me carefully, "That morning, Saturday, months ago, when you presented yourself in that dress, what were you thinking I would do Melissa?"

I was paused by her question, "I cannot think of it right now Susanne but I did enjoy the outfit and even my first day with Lindsay and you. The way she initiated me to feminine sex was interesting. I do remember feeling wonderful when I awoke in bed with you two."

She did not seem satisfied, "I wish I had been more aware Melissa. I was fucking and being fucked by women and my own husband clearly needed me in a new way. My selfishness hurt both of us and has caused me heartache. Each day when Lindsay would come home after seeing you, coaching my husband, I would cry softly for I might have actually been better than she was."

I said nothing but after a minute told her, "Ex-husband, I made a life change that I did not see coming, and therefore how could you have? If Cindy hadn't initiated my dressing I may never have experimented, with clothes or the sex."

"You had never done anything like that when you were younger?" she asked.

"To me that is the strangest part of my new world Susanne. I never even considered how women's clothes could be transforming. It is also very important to have Cindy's beauty as a starting point, and you said so that morning, that I could pass!"

I had spent many hours contemplating how and why I had decided to first collect a wardrobe and then begin the process of transitioning. The week following my ribald time with her and Lindsay I went shopping and picked up some undergarments and a dress or two. My face was easy, a bit of makeup, but I ordered a wig that first night alone in the new apartment. Each of the following days I barely got through my assignments at work as I was spending time researching and considering transwomen and their lives.

"It was never really a question," I continued. "My outfit that morning surprised you, but not my appearance. The look on your face may have been one the biggest reason I began Susanne. There was something in your eyes," but I didn't complete the statement.

Two nights later there was a power outage due to a storm. My small generator didn't have a full tank of fuel and cut-off near midnight. I awoke to a presence in my room. It was Suzanne.

"Can I sleep with you Melissa, it is so dark and I am frightened."

I tried the light and then grabbed a flashlight, she was at my bed now, "Just stay on your side, I meant to say that half."

I wasn't naked but had on a simple nightdress.

In the morning we were tousled together on the large bed, mainly due to the chill. The power had come back and the auto-reset of the thermostats have driven the temperature down to nearly sixty-two.

I awoke first and though startled I did not wake Susanne. She became alert after five minutes. It was the first time we had been in bed since I had my implant surgery. We were both on our backs, ten inches apart in my bed.

"Those look nice Melissa," she was referring to my stiff nipples pressing against the white sheet due to the chill.

I turned onto my hip to look at her and smiled, "I can say it is amazing to have them. You can imagine right? I have been changing, and so are my sexual needs and desires."

Susanne also rolled and whispered, "I recall becoming aware of my sexuality at a young age. You Melissa are now on a cusp. Having a man as you clearly have, inserting his body into yours is womanly but you cannot claim femaleness based on that act." She said this with empathy in her voice not harshness.

Susanne reached to my arm and continued, "You have not felt the difficulty of menstruation nor have you been the subject of discrimination due to misogyny. Many women would call you a partial female yet I care for you and my politics are more open. I could tell you to fuck-off, you were with my lover as well."

She told me that she now saw that her and Lindsay's was a sexual relationship.

I spoke about Turner and she told me, "You may never come down from the recent discovery that a cock can drive you wild."

"It did and does Susanne,"

"Surely, but I once drove you wild. Your sexual thirst may be sated when someone hurts you, men can do that too."

"Did I hurt you?" I asked gently.

She shimmied closer, "No, mostly you were good, but I changed, having a tenderness in bed became exciting and I committed adultery, knowingly sleeping with another woman, before I knew of your playing around with Cindy. I have to say I regret that now."

She reached and touched my right breast, "I will tell you that your new sexuality and look is exciting me. Lindsay did at least this well."

I spoke over her, "But she resisted my desire for these," I pinched my nipples.

"Maybe honey, but her skill helped in so many other ways. I could not have done that."

She moved close and she lightly kissed my lips as her fingers lightly caressed my breast again, "It is good to feel we are able to speak like this, I mean nearly naked in bed together."

"But you do not see me as a woman?"

She looked a bit stern, "Melissa, I did not mean to imply that you are not a woman, only that you are not completely female. You do see the difference?"

"Yes, I think there is that distinction and I will agree, but I am getting up, coffee?"

Later that afternoon Gloria texted me: 'I can come by at four'

I enjoyed that her note was not a question.

Susanne had left at noon for her office. Gloria and I were still in the living room when Mary came in to say goodnight. Alone now we began to kiss and play on the sofa, my hands were on her bottom with her skirt up on her back as I licked her pussy. I heard the door and Susanne walked in.

"Oh, Melissa, I'm sorry," Susanne said seeing us.

I quickly pulled away from the sexy bottom as Gloria rolled to her left and stood up panting slightly.

"Susanne, ahh, hi, yes, here we are,"

I saw her turn and walk away, "That was embarrassing," said Gloria.

After a minute Susanne came back with the open wine bottle and a glass. She had appraised the situation correctly.

"I apologize that we met in this way Gloria," she said as she poured more wine into our glasses then sat in the club chair. I noticed her hose' when she sat. She wasn't wearing her normal pantyhose.

Gloria excused herself, "Pardon me just a moment,"

I wiped my face with a tissue, "You are back early."

"I had a meeting on this side of town that ended prematurely," she sipped her wine, "this is a nice Chardonnay."

I settled opposite her and reached for the cool wine, "I am sorry you saw that."

"Don't be Melissa, it is your home, I am a guest and, well, she is more stunning in person, great hair huh?"

Gloria came back and Susanne rose and took her hand lightly, "It is nice to meet you Susanne," then Gloria sat down close to me, I moved even closer on the sofa.

Slowly the conversation became amiable and we decided to order some food. After dinner I told Susanne that Gloria was spending the night.

"I will excuse myself and go to my suite then Melissa," Suzanne said quietly.

When Gloria and I were showered and in bed she asked if I had watched the video.

"No, would you like me to run it? I haven't done any editing," I said.

"Even better," she said as she kissed me.

It came on the monitor and we watched the raw footage, the bathing scene, then the testing in the Foyer, Turner's arrival. We laughed at the empty, near quiet portions and I became aroused seeing myself taking Turner into my body that first time. After forty minutes we began to lick and kiss one another.

Gloria's mouth went to my body and she sucked me to hardness. Watching her love me, I noted her careful technique, how her hands and mouth together brought me along. I played with her long hair, wrapping it in my hands as I held it away from my body while she moved up and down on my five-inch prick.