A Love High in Protein

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
587 Followers

He gently slapped her naked butt and for the first time in her life she did not go tumbling after a playful tap from him. Riding the high from playing with what were quickly becoming her new boobs, she bent over and pointed her ass at him. "Why don't you try that again?"

Her husband spanked her harder this time. The smack just barely stung and she had been unmoved. She laughed and wiggled her buttm letting out a throaty groan as she squished her pumped-up pussy. He stood up and hit her across the cheeks again with a sharp clap. The impact made her gasp and then shudder. She was surprised how much she enjoyed it. They had never been rough with each other before because he was afraid of hurting her. She was really looking forward to that changing.

"Are you even trying?" She looked over her shoulder to smile and inhaled sharply when she realized he had twisted around for this hit. She braced herself as he swatted her ass with nearly all of his weight behind his palm. The blow smarted like hell and made her muscular ass quake like it was fat. The ripple of the impact spread out over her whole body and she could not help but moan as the cascade of energy crashed over the sensitive peaks of her dick and nipples. It was more the tide of pleasure than the blow which knocked her to her knees.

"Had enough now, you slut?" Despite the macho bravado in his dirty talk, she could hear the uncertainty in his voice. He was still genuinely worried he her hurt. She rose and put her arms around his neck to kiss him and be reassuring but he shirked away from her erection when it pushed into his muscular gut.

She rolled her eyes and walked back to the mirror to grab the pill and gave her reflection one last glance. Was she really this obsessed? While it was not developed the look she wanted, most women probably would have been content, if not ecstatic, with this soft, but muscular build. Soft, however, was not Heidi's aesthetic. There was nothing soft about her. She wanted to be the best, craved it even. She desired being huge enough that the strength of her spirit was visible and evident to everyone. When she picked up the pill this time, there was no hesitation as she swallowed it.

After a moment's pause the background throbbing in her body intensified. It became so powerful she actually had to lean against the wall next to the mirror to keep from falling over. The sensation spread out from her stomach to her extremities. She felt herself changing from head to toe and fingertip. Her vascular system was growing under her skin, shifting, becoming something... simply more. She could see veins rising all over her body, the vessels swelling and inflating to deal with the rising sanguine high tide. Her muscle mass remained the same, but she did feel a bit more mighty as a neat heat suffused her body.

The powerful pulsing moved back towards her core before it focused on her center. With throbs that make her small cock bounce, she watched with disbelief as it surged larger. Every pulse seemed to result an inch of length and a quarter inch of thickness. The more she grew, the more her libido swelled. Her sex drive had already been high, but she had never experienced want like this.

Gripping her growing dick with her other hand, she began to jerk off to the feeling of there being ever more of her. Her dick as a whole was now easily bigger than Carson had been when this started. Her hood had changed, the few inches of tanned skin becoming more and more like a horse's sheath as a ridge formed and stitched to her pink bullet about a third of the way up its length. Under that skin, she felt something swelling. I felt kind of like a lime, but she was unsure what the growth did beyond how squeezing it felt really, really good. Veins bigger and more squiggly than Carson's slithered up either side of her cock from her pelvis, the snaking blood vessels growing under the ridge where her hood and cock merged and branching off just shy of her fat, rounded tip.

Between the squirming and rolling of thick, throbbing blood vessels in her grasp and whatever sensation intensifier had grown inside the base of her dick, she found herself more than satisfied just jerking on those few inches of loose skin and leaving the rest of her still growing cock to wobble freely like a buoy on rough seas. The movement stimulated her length more than she could articulate, especially once she was long enough to rub herself on the mirror.

She jerked harder, her hips bucking into her fist as she tried to push herself over the edge. Seconds later, she felt her length being tossed about by a colossal orgasm that made her weak in the knees. In her grip, whatever had inflated squeezed and her dick finally shot out gout after gout of cum all over her reflection's face. She had a feeling her actual face would probably look like that on a semi-regular basis once she was big enough to suck herself off.

Carson had moved further away, doing bench presses and pointedly ignoring the fact that his wife had just dumped out more cum in one orgasm than he had probably managed all year.

Finally the trembling of her growth and orgasm calmed and she reached down to grab her cum-soaked shorts only to laugh at them. There was no way they would fit her now. She fished the pill out with a shrug and threw them towards the trashcan.

She strode over to the altered bowflex with the last pill clenched in her fist, she was going to save this one for later. Pulling on his shorts, she put the last pill on her pocket. Having them on was wonderful. The chilly mesh was caressing her shrinking, half-hard cock and pillowy vulva. Putting a knee on the bench, she could not even tug the handle to do a simple extension. Which was good. It meant she could see if the pills effect did what she expected. It would hurt, but she could also get so massively ripped at the same time.

Putting her weight behind the movement, she started to make the resistance bar flex. The colossal effort was burning up her forearms, her triceps, even her shoulder and chest. It felt like having boiling water dumped on her as countless muscles fiber were torn and repaired only to be torn again. Unlike Carson, her strain bore results.

With each second of tension, her shoulder and the back of her arm became more defined. Until, finally, she had her arm fully extended. Easing the the handle back despite the resistance took just as much effort from her bicep, causing a similar cycle of burning growth. She did another one, her arm shaking from the difficulty, but the motion was much more fluid. It took a full set of reps, but her arm eventually looked like his had before all of this. She had, at that moment, a bicep bigger than her waist had been not more than ten minutes ago.

It was not just her arm that had grown either, her pectoral had risen from her chest and she could see the completed pair would give her more cleavage than she ever had before. Her boob-like areolae had inflated greatly, making it look like she had a small breast implant over her muscle. Her nipple was withdrawn again, but she could tell it was much larger than before. Eager to see the finished product, she did the other arm much the same way.

It was then Carson noticed what was happening. As his hands tried to put another ten pound plate on the bar, his gaze was riveted to her new pecs topped with areolae that were probably close to 500cc sized boobs now.

"Bunny, I-"

"Like 'em? Looks like I bulked up rather nice. Wouldn't you say, Honey?" She raised her thick arms, each of them probably weighing more than the pitiful her she had left behind. The urge to strike poses was too great to resist and she relished the feel of her biceps rising up so much they made her skin burn. Her growth was so great she could barely contain it. Rolling her still burning shoulders, she felt her traps almost explode with growth. She actually heard them tear, sending waves of flame down her back before the now familiar tickling sensation of pleasure overwhelmed the burn.

"I'm not... sure, actually. Are we still going to go out?"

"Yeah, just let me.. As you say, "balance out."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, you have no idea how much a toll whatever is happening to you is having on your body. I think... I think you should stop."

She looked at him and could tell he was lying, his lust was evident on his face and he was already getting hard. "Stop? Hah! I told you I was going to be bigger than you and now that dream is within my grasp..."

"But,"

"Enough! How about you make yourself useful and hold me down?"

She laughed and laid on the cushioned mat she normally did yoga on. When her back hit the mat, she adjusted so her package was laying on top of her thighs with her vulva squished pleasantly between them. Even her mostly soft cock was noticeable in her husband's shorts.

Carson gulped, but his weight finally pushed down on her feet and ankles. His hands still reached around her ankles, but it was not like before when he could make a full fist around them. He positioned his own cock against her shins and it was nearly to her knees. "Are you... ready?"

"Almost." She spread her knees and let his cock drop to land against her ass. She shifted under it, using the mesh to tease her frenulum. Squeezing her knees back together surrounded his cock with her pulsing muscles. She could tell he was close to blowing his load just from that little bit of teasing. "There, that's perfect."

She tried to talk while doing her crunches, but the sensations were overwhelming. Just like with the extensions, lifting so much weight off the mat was a challenge for abdominals at first making them burn the same was her arms had. It seemed her well developed upper body was the perfect weight. On top of that, each time she flexed, her pussy did as well and his cock rubbed against her through the mesh.

He seemed so confused when she started to moan like they were having vigorous sex while they were hardly moving. She could have told him that burning growth of her stomach had begun in earnest, but it was fun to feel him throb larger against her entrance as he saw her core getting shredded. Finally though, the teasing was too much. She had not planned to let him fuck her yet, but the need was just too great. Reaching down, she pulled the shorts around her butt, exposing her center and leaving his cock resting between her plush, warm labia.

Carson surprised her by pulling the shorts off the rest of the way and tossing them aside. She watched as the pill bounced and skittered across the floor, ending up in one of her old shoes. At least it was safe there. She wanted to be annoyed, but his cock felt so good rubbing over her vulva as he rocked his hips.

"I was worried. You wouldn't be. Able to get. It up again." She said with each flex of her consistently more powerful stomach. She got closer to kissing him each time she rose off the mat, though her pussy slid away. Each time she laid back though, he was larger and more of his drooling cock pushed inside her. Once she was kissing him at the apex of each motion, she was shoving him inside as she laid back down. It was heavenly and she wanted working out to always be like this.

She kept going and going until he grabbed her shoulders one of the times she came up to kiss him. His hands felt like they were in the same size class as her for once and she shuddered into the kiss as his fingers began to work her tortured traps. She felt like putty in his hands. Really, all she had ever wanted was this.

As the positive emotions welled up, she spread her legs and hooked her heels into his hips to pull herself over him an inch at a time. They kept kissing, their fingers pressing tight into each other's muscles, but it was hard to ignore the increasing strain of trying to engulf a cock which she had struggled to swallow. At the same time, the feeling of him forcing her to grow, to adapt to him and his towering masculinity was actually kind of intoxicating. She hoped he would share her delight when it was his turn. For her part she was almost out of her mind, her moans, screams, and begging growing louder the deeper she allowed him to penetrate. Again though, he recoiled when her dick brushed against him. Only this time all he managed to do was end up on his back.

"I'm so... so confused." He put his hands to his face.

"About what?" She shifted position, pulling her legs around so that she straddling him so she could better gyrate on his length. She could not help but run one finger up and down the small mound his dick made in her tummy while another did so along the length of her erection. This time she was even leaking pre-cum from her new dick!

"I... I want you like never before, but..." his eyes started to follow her hand even as his hips started to move. The head of his staff was nearing her cervix and while she shuddered at the painful memory that was their first time, she was curious if her reshaping went that far? It would be so hot if she could be deep enough to take every single inch of him, to go until their bodies rubbed against each other while they fucked.

She left him hanging, instead focusing on pushing herself down. There were only a few, thick inches left, she could totally take them. Right? When his tip finally brushed her cervix, she actually flinched as she anticipated pain. Instead, there was a sense of stretching, much like when he was working her anus earlier. "Ah, yes! Stretch me out with your huge fucking cock you wonderful lunk! Go on, shove it in there, give me every inch!"

Rocking and rolling her hips in time with thrusts that were slowly becoming more coordinated, she finally felt him penetrate her womb. It was painful, yes, her whole body clenching around him like she was choking, but she took a breath in, focusing on the feeling of her growing. Like with her muscles, the pain was slowly blanketed with equal amounts of pleasure. She was feeling really confident about all of this until she felt him throb and swell as his blood really began to pump. He was going to get bigger again and who knew how much?

There were really only two certainties, he was going to stretch her out with his behemoth and she was going to return the favor when she finally fucked him. She was going to shove her length into him, swallow the last pill, and grow like he was at that very moment. She wanted him to experience just how glorious it felt to be at the mercy of such a huge intrusion, supposing his own did not break her first.

His base was widening within her pumped up vulva, forcing it into her thick thigh muscles. She could have sworn she was tearing, but the same repair process seemed to be working externally as well and her pussy just kept getting bigger and her hips kept getting wider. She could probably handle the girth of a two liter bottle now and made a note to check that if she ever got a chance.

Even as he widened at least another inch, he lengthened twice as much distance. Almost at once his cock was pushing into the back of her uterus and demanding more room. She slumped to his chest as her body spasmed against the increasing incursion. It was like the pleasure born of her growth could not overcome the increasing pressure and then she realized it could if she tried.

Forcing herself back up, she stretched and felt her back pop. Suddenly there was another inch inside her. Bending left and right like she was limbering up, she forced her torso to stretch and grow. She would not be beaten by this cock! The feeling of her vulva finally slapping into his curly pubes was met with a guttural moan that shook the whole room.

"Oh yes!"

"Don't hurt yourself, Bunny. You don't need to prove anything to me."

"Shut up, this isn't about you. Well, okay it's sort of about you, but this is about me surpassing my limits. Don't you see?"

He opened his mouth to respond but suddenly she was moving up and down him like it was nothing. It was like a switch had been flipped as soon as her libido realized her body could do what it wanted. His cock felt amazing and she rode him hard with her own cock slapping his stomach over and over. Stimulated in both ways, she built quickly to a shuddering orgasm that climaxed with a scream they likely heard in the next county and left her draped over him, gasping as her whole body spasmed with aftershocks.

She had been certain he was going to blow, but he had somehow managed to not pump her full of anything more than a small flood of pre-cum which was likely the only reason she had managed to do what she had done. Was she always going to grow when she had protein or was it just until the pills' effects ended? When would that happen? Begrudgingly, she decided she needed to call Maria before seeing if her center could swallow a two liter.

Carson squirmed out from under her after he had recovered. He had a haunted look in his eyes. His gaze kept moving to her crotch and her drooling half-erection. "As i was saying, i want to like this new you, this nakedly ambitious woman who I had always seen glimmers of, but..."

She arched an eyebrow. "But?"

"..."

"Is it my cute, little cock?" she asked, "Because if it is, you're still way more of a man than I am."

"For now! You keep growing it's... kind of..."

"Arousing?"

"Terrifying. You've gotten so reckless and-"

Her face went flat, all positive emotions suddenly drowning in annoyance once more.. "So I'm reckless, then? And Terrifying, yeah? How about I really show you terrifying and reckless..."

With that, she snatched up his shorts and pulled them back on. Even at half mast she hung out of the bottom now. She stomped over to his deadlift bar. Two hundred pounds were set on either side. Child's play. She squatted and wrapped her fingers around the steel. Her forearms twitched and her fingers dug into the metal like it was aluminum.

"Be care... ful." His warning died on his lips, replaced by an exclamation that was tinged with both fear and arousal. She heard him actually moan at how her entire lower body was pulsing with growth as she strained to lift the bar for the first time. The shorts rode up as her, well, everything expanded. Even her cock grew, her peeking length now halfway down her thigh. A sense of confidence, maybe even pride, swelled in her chest as she watched him soundlessly work his mouth as his eyes drank in her bubbly muscle butt. He was throbbing hard already, his fetish for massively muscular women competing with his pride as a huge man.

Another lift saw her whole body thicken as her thunderous thighs pushed her hips and waist to widen just a little more. The shorts started to tear up the sides, but she could not have cared less. Them being pushed their breaking point would just be another demonstration of how much she had changed.

"How do you like this, huh?" Zhe asked, pausing with the bar lifted before her. "Are you scared or my power or turned on by it? What's so confusing? I am everything you ever dreamed of and more so why don't you act like the big man you are and come over her and fuck me again?"

When he did not move, she norted. The bar was not even heavy as she put it down a second time. Wanting more of a challenge she casually lifted it against her shoulder and walked over to the rest of the plates. Setting it down, she could hear him panting behind her as his pre-cum spattered on the cement.

She ignored him.

"Bunny, I-"

"Stop calling me that, Carson," she snapped as her fingers closed around a hundred pound plate. "I'm not your little doll anymore, I'm your equal. I might even be your superior."

"Now you wait just a damn minute," he began but she spun and pressed her forehead to his. She could see the shock and fear in his eyes as she bent down to him, but also a hunger. She knew it was only a matter of time until he could no longer resist.

mistyfdfa
mistyfdfa
587 Followers