A Love High in Protein

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were saying, Honey?"

"Let's not go making broad claims of superiority. Let's settle this..."

"Like men?" She laughed.

"Y-yeah..." He chuckled along with her.

"Okay," she picked up the hundred plate with one hand. "What're the stakes?"

"How about... double or nothing on the blow job?"

"I'll take that bet." It was win-win for her. Either he sucked her clit into being a cock or she got loads more protein to grow with. "What're lifting then?"

"Since you seem to like dead lifts, let's do that"

"Sure, I already did two hundred so prove you can match me before we move on."

Like her, his lower body and core grew thicker with the rep. Though the growth was not as noticeable, it was only because he was already so big. This was going to be interesting so long as the growth kept happening-and who knew what their limit was? Maybe, just maybe, they would both outgrow the house before she finally beat him unequivocally. He added twenty-five pound plates to either side and lifted again, the gains were less this time, but the motion was smooth as silk.

"Not bad, not bad," she said walking up to the bar to take her turn. Two-fifty came and went along with the shorts. After that three, three-fifty, and four hundred all fell easily. The last had left dents in the floor after their respective attempts. She was having trouble recovering from the damage as quickly as before, her body finally starting to use up all the free protein in her cells.

Taller by half a foot, she was probably stronger than her husband, but he did have some finesse she did not. Where she had barely managed to get four hundred up, it seemed easy for him. His muscles had not even grown from the strain that time as he hauled the heavy bar and plates up off the floor. He looked exhausted though and she was verging on satisfied again. There was no doubt there were equals now.

That is, until he racked five hundred.

She thought he was showing off, there was no way he could lift that and yet, he tried. After a struggle which resulted in his entire body slowly growing by ten, maybe even twenty percent, he got the bar up.

"I concede, I did not expect that."

"So I...hah, hah...So I win?"

"Sure, yeah, whatever. Just bring that dick over here."

Kneeling on the mat, she had an idea. "Actually... interested in doubling down again?"

"How so?"

"How about... If I cannot get you to come in less than two minutes, barring self-mutilation, I'll do one thing you ask. No questions, though you have to tell me now."

"I'm interested, sure, but what's the trade? What do you get out of this?"

"Me? Well... if you go soft within two minutes, I get to have my way with you-"

"-no way! Not happening!"

"Just wait! Once you get hard again, I will submit utterly until you are totally satisfied or the day ends."

He put his square jaw on his fist and hummed. She had done her best to present a pair of situations that seemed like win-wins to him. "Would you... get implants as big as I wished if I win? Eventually I mean, you'd have to start out small considering..."

"If that is what would make you feel good, sure. Now, shall we begin?"

"Sur-ah! Holy fuck..."

The moment he agreed she wrapped her lips around his cock and began to work his extreme size into her mouth. Her powerful tongue did everything it could to tease his frenulum while she moaned around his cock like it was the most pleasurable thing she had even felt, which considering the last hour would be a stretch. Squeezing both his cock and her own, she stroked as her head bobbed.

"Mmmm, yeah... that's...that's good, Di," he said, using her old nickname, back before they were seriously together. His hands came to rest on her head, his hips began to buck into both her grip and her mouth. She could feel him throbbing already. Like with the deadlift, his growth this time was negligible. Maybe the shake was finally running out for him? Whatever the case, as two minutes drew close, his whole body tensed. She felt a glob of cum hit the back of her throat, then another and another until he was pouring cum into her like a firehose.

She let him continue and even helped him to the floor as he finally lost the strength to stand. It cost her nothing to be gracious in victory. She left him laying there in a daze as she went to grab the last pill. Popping it in her mouth, she held it as she slurped up some of his excess. The feeling of the capsule melting in her mouth was more powerful than she expected and she almost swallowed all of it before he blinked awake.

Leaning over him, she kissed him before letting the last little bit of the pill and his cum run into his mouth. He looked like he was going to be sick and then whatever the pill did make his cum taste much better and he actually licked his lips as she moved around to grab his massive calves. Each on was like trying to grab a football, but she managed get him lifted up a little.

Thankfully, his own release had coated him with lubrication. She wanted to tease him, but she could feel the growth coming on. Rubbing her nubby tip against his anus, she felt him cringe. "Di, please don't..."

"Now, now, Honey, you promised. Just... relax and think about how good it'll feel to fuck me in a few minutes..."

His eyes rolled back and his cheeks puffed out, but finally he agreed and his muscles relaxed. Pushing inside him was heavenly. She could never have imagined something so warm and soft enveloping me. Moved slowly, well, as slowly as she could knowing that her dick was about to become. To further distract him, she began to pet his cock. He started to moan at that as her fingers rubbed small circles into the flesh just above his balls. A throb under her fingertips heralded the other ticking clock, but Heidi wanted to try and make this as pleasurable for him as it had been for her. Besides, what was a little lost time now when they had their whole lives ahead of them?

"Wow... that's..." He tried to speak and then stammered about the appreciation being about me playing with him and not how it felt for me to be halfway inside him.

"Oh just be honest, Honey. You're loving this, you're loving your big, strong muscle goddess dominating you with her cute-ngh!-maybe not so little cock."

She bit her lip so hear she tasted blood the first time her cock throbbed larger and the flow of pre-cum almost doubled. It happened again and again, little bits at a time that were starting to stretch her husband. Hopefully the little taste of the pills' effects gave him the elasticity to become as much a perfect partner for her as she had for him.

"Heidi! I..."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"..."

"I have to assume that's a yes, you certainly aren't asking for me to continue. I want to plow you so hard, but I also don't want to hurt you, my cute little muscleman." She even began to pull back.

"No! Don't-"

"What? Pull out or stop?"

As he agonized about it, her girth continued to increase, forcing more of her pre to drip down his cheeks. The seam underneath her cock began to inflate as more vascular tendrils wound their way up her length to provide even more blood, for even more size. Even though she was not moving her hips, her tip was slowly sliding deeper inside him.

"... don't stop, Di..." he said weakly after a moment.

"What was that?"

"Please, Di, keep fucking me. Keep fuckling my ass."

"I thought you'd never ask."

She plunged in, her pre-cum lubricating her thrust up until the ridge was against his anus. There was probably nine or more inches inside him at that point, not going any further for now would be a mercy. She began to draw back when his heels hugged her hips. When she looked down into his face, she saw a flash of light and it was like his gruff exterior melted away. For the first time in her life, it felt like she was looking at Carson and not Paul Bunyan's little brother.

"Di, I want this to be... to be special for you. This is a new, well, everything for us and I don't want you to have any regrets..."

"I just don't want to-"

"Godammit that phrase is fucking frustrating to hear," he said, slamming his fist into the floor. "You know what? I'm sorry I didn't think you were tougher, that I didn't think you could take what I could dish out. I know better now, so... let's start over on that, okay? I'll say when and I'll trust you to do the same."

A tear she did not expect rolled down her cheek and she nodded. "Sure, I promise."

"Good, now show me how much of a man my wife can be."

Her grip moved to his hips and she pushed and pulled at the same time. The edge of her sheath went in with a pop and the rest of her followed with no effort at all. She was totally inside him.

He grabbed her neck and forced her to the side, rolling them over so he was on top. Sinking his hands into her soft areolae, he began to rise and fall on her dick. Her hands gripped his shoulders and dug into his back. If that bothered him, he made no sign in the noises he made or the pleading he did. Between his level of sound and her tits growing in his squeezing hands, the level of stimulation was almost more that she could handle and she felt herself tensing for release. For his credit, he did not even miss a beat as she began to pump him full of her juices. Years of training at keeping rhythm no matter what ensured he kept on slamming his hips into hers.

All the while, his cock had been rousing and by time she was cumming, he was leaking pre-cum all over her stomach. Her hands moved to toy with it, spreading his slickening fluids over her skin and sucking it off her fingers.

So it went for hours, the two of them fucking until they were sore. They both lost some of their gained bulk from the exertion, but their floor was never going to be the same again. They were going to forever be larger than those around them. After a shower, they snuggled under the largest blanket they had on a couch that shuddered with their weight as they watched TV over more chinese take out than three families would eat.

"You know, your sister is going to be blown away by how you look when we get down there next weekend..."

"Oh... I have a feeling she had some idea of what would happen. She knows me better than anyone."

"Even me?" He asked as his fingers tentatively walked down her length

"Okay, maybe not you," she said, rolling over to kiss him. "You know every, single, inch of me now, don't you?"

"For now. Who knows when there will be, you know, more of you to love."

She laughed and kissed him. "I love you, too, Carson. I really do."

(To be continued in Island of Giant Women!)