A Love Story of Two Sisters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In order to bring Sophia and Susan back together, Hallie and Annie (along with some help from Grandpa, Chessy, and Martin) conspired to have them meet at a hotel in San Francisco by arranging for Sophia to meet Meredith's parents and by not telling Susan about her. Nervous about meeting Sophia, Susan asks Martin to accompany her and Hallie. After a few comical mixups in the hotel, she and Sophia met each other, Sophia finally learned about the switch, and the twins hosted a candlelit dinner for them, served by Martin and Chessy, on a yacht decorated to recreate their first meeting. At dinner, Susan mentioned that Sophia didn't follow her after she left her. They make plans for the twins to spend holidays together, but decide against resuming their relationship.

Hallie and Annie take a dislike to this idea, so they force Sophia and Susan to take them camping by refusing to reveal which twin is which. After Susan persuades Sophia, Hallie, and Annie to take Meredith instead of herself, the twins (possibly inspired by the pranks they had pulled on each other at camp) take what they see as an opportunity of sorts to play a few tricks on Meredith. As a result, she becomes enraged and insists that Sophia choose between her and the twins. Sophia has an epiphany, finally seeing her for what she really is, and chooses the twins. Upset at this, Meredith breaks off the engagement.

After Meredith leaves, Sophia shows Susan his wine collection, which includes the kind they drank at their wedding. She is initially touched by this gesture, but has a change of heart and returns to London with Annie. However, when they get home, they find Hallie and Sophia waiting for them, having flown there on the Concorde. Susan is initially fearful of remarrying, but changes her mind while yielding to Sophia's confidence, and Annie and Hallie look on happily as they embrace.

The next day featured photographs of Sophia and Susan's second wedding, also aboard the QE2, with the twins as bridesmaids, and Martin presenting Chessy with an engagement ring.

In California, 3 months later....

Susan and Sophia were now driving down towards a nudist beach. In the backseat, Hallie and Annie were fondling each other. Annie and Hallie whimpered as they kissed each other and rolled around in the backseat. Finally Annie ended up being on top of her sister. Very subtly, Annie slipped her hand down her sister's shorts and began to stroke Hallie's dick.

Hallie moaned in pleasure. "Oh yeah baby," she said. "That feels soooooo gooooood."

Susan and Sophia smiled at each other. They were both glad that they remarried.

They finally reached the beach. The four women then proceeded to remove all their clothes piece by piece. Annie smiled and kissed her sister. Susan smiled and hugged Annie tight. Sophia smiled and hugged Hallie tight. The four women then proceeded to hug each other tight.

45 minutes later....

Susan James and Sophia Parker were lying on blue beach towels. Their daughters were in the water, splashing around and having fun. The two mothers then ran over and joined the two girls. Susan and Annie were both fondling each other while Sophia and Hallie were doing the same thing.

Suddenly, Hallie and Annie looked at each other and nodded. They then submerged down underwater. After a few minutes, Susan and Sophia moaned and whimpered in pleasure. Their daughters were now sucking them off; Annie was sucking Susan off and Hallie was sucking Sophia off.

The two mothers then placed their hands on their respective daughter's head and began to hump the young teens' mouths. Susan and Sophia moaned as their daughters sucked and slurped silently on their dicks.

"Oh yeah baby," Sophia moaned as she stroked Hallie's head. "That feels soooooo gooooood sweetie. Oh god. You're such a good little cocksucker aren't you? You love sucking mommy's dick. Oh fuck. I'm gonna come in your mouth. Oh shit, don't stop."

Susan was making similar noises as Annie sucked her off. She had no idea that her daughter was so good at sucking dick. "Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh baby I'm so fucking close," she said.

Annie and Hallie then pulled away and smiled at their mothers. They then led the two milfs off towards a more secluded area of the beach. Annie and Hallie then laid down on their bellies next to each other; Hallie on the left and Annie on the right.

Susan and Sophia looked at each other and nodded. Susan got behind Annie and Sophia got behind Hallie.

The two mothers then proceeded to rub their dicks against their respective daughter's pussy lips. Annie and Hallie whimpered in pleasure. Suddenly, Susan and Sophia plunged their dicks deep inside Annie's and Hallie's cunts, respectively. They moaned and placed their hands on their respective daughter's hips and began to fuck them.

The four women; two milfs and two teens moaned, whimpered and squirmed as they fucked hard and fast without any slowing down.

The sensation of their daughters' pussies made Susan and Sophia moan even more. They then came hard, spurting their respective cumshots deep inside Hallie and Annie. The four women then headed back home.

In California....

Hallie and Annie were both sucking each other's dick, 69ing. They whimpered softly as they sucked and slurped silently on the cocks.

What should happen next? Let me know.

To be continued....