A Love Story of Two Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Hallie. Oh, my God, Hallie. Oh, yeah. Ohhhhh, Hallie. Oh, yeah, baby. That's it. Right there. That's the spot. Don't stop. Lick me right, baby, right there. Lick me, lick me, lick me, just don't stop licking me and fingering me. Don't stop, baby. Don't stop. Fuck me, Hallie. Fuck me with your fingers. Deeper. Deeper. Oh, yeah, baby deeper, harder, and faster. Oh, my God, Hallie, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Mommy is going to cum in your mouth, my sweet girl. Mommy is cumming. Please don't stop," she said, grabbing two handfuls of Hallie's hair and pulling her daughter's face closer to her pussy. "Lick me, Hallie. Lick me. Fuck me with your fingers. Make Mommy Cum. Play with my nipples with your other hand. Oh, yeah, that's it. Pull my nipples. Squeeze my tits hard, harder. Lick me, Hallie, lick me. Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!"

Pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples, while feeling, fondling, caressing, and squeezing her tits, Sophia had her first orgasm with her daughter's face between her legs, before having a second orgasm, when Hallie continued eating her pussy. Hallie's mother was multi-orgasmic. Who knew? She wished she was, too. She made a mental note to have Annie teach her how to have multiple orgasms.

"I'm going to give you another orgasm, mommy," Hallie said, continuing to lick and lick her mom's cunt.

Now that she was so hot, ready, and vulnerable, Hallie just couldn't pull herself away from between her mother's legs to stop. With her face full of her mother's cunt, all Hallie could think of, while fingerfucking and licking her mother, was that she was such a good girl eating her mother's pussy. Something she always fantasized about doing, a sexual dream come true, licking her mother's pussy, while fingerfucking her, as Hallie played with her mother's nipples, she was doing all of that now. Giving her own mother sexual pleasure was like nothing she had ever imagined. So loving with her, Sophia was so grateful for Hallie.

As soon as Sophia had her second orgasm, before she could even bask in the afterglow and catch her wind, Hallie wiped her own face with her hand and mounted Sophia. Invigorated by the incestuous fact that her mother's sexual excitement was all over her face and up her nose, it excited her, a gross understatement, that her third sexual partner was her mother. Flushed with a mix of testosterone, estrogen and adrenaline, as if she was armed with a double dose of Viagra, as soon as the head of Hallie's cock touched her mother's warm, wet, slippery pussy, Sophia pulled Hallie right inside with her own fingers.

Humping and humping her, as if Hallie was humping her own sister Annie James, she humped her mother and Sophia returned Hallie's humps with her own, as if she was Susan James. It wasn't long, before she caught her second wind and returned Hallie's humps, even harder. Making love to her mother, Hallie was fucking her mother now. Making love to her daughter, Sophia was really fucking Hallie now. Hallie couldn't believe she was fucking her mother and her mother was fucking her. Then, Sophia rolled Hallie over onto her back and she couldn't believe this was really happening.

With her mother on top of her, sitting up on her cock, with Sophia's big tits bouncing up and down and side to side, as if her mother was riding a mechanical bull in a bar, Hallie harnessed her mother's tits with her hands. At first, Hallie was fucking her mother, but now, Sophia was fucking her. Now, instead of making love, instead of kissing and kissing, they were fucking, really fucking. With her mother returning every long, hard hump of Hallie's hips with her own, they were now in a tight, hard, fucking rhythm, as if they were one body. Then, eventually slowing down their pace, making love now, Hallie rolled Sophia over and with her thrusts slower, she was inside of her mother deeper. When she felt Sophia getting ready to cum, again, when Sophia clutched Hallie so hard that Hallie thought Sophia would skin her alive with her own fingernails, she quickened and increased her humps harder, faster, and deeper.

"Oh, my God, Hallie. I'm going to cum. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Don't stop. I can't believe I'm going to cum through intercourse. That's a first for me," she said breathlessly. "Fuck me, Hallie. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me deeper. Fuck me faster. Just fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuck Mommy, Hallie. Fuck Mommy. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck me harder, Hallie. Hump me harder. Oh, my God! I'm cumming! Mommy's cumming. Oh, my God! Oh, God! Oh, God!"

Such a dirty girl, Hallie couldn't believe her mother loved dirty talking in bed. This time, after her third orgasm, Hallie allowed her time enough to recoup. Spent herself, Hallie couldn't believe she not only ate her mother twice and gave her mother an orgasm twice but also she fucked her mother. She gave her mother three, strong orgasms, two with her mouth and fingers and one with her cock. With Sophia's arms and legs still tightly wrapped around her sweating body, Sophia hugged her, as if Hallie was about to go off to war.

"I love you, Mom," Hallie said, giving her mother a deep, wet kiss.

"I love you, Hallie, my dear, sweetheart," she said, returning Hallie's deep, wet kiss.

Still having the taste of her mother in her mouth and with all her own wetness all over her face, her cock, and her pubic hair, Hallie felt sexually alive. Something she imagined doing for years, she finally did. The real incestuous experience of having sex with her own mother was nothing that she could have imagined and ever written about, until she experienced licking Sophia and fucking her herself. Now, fueled with a new inspiration, she couldn't wait to return to her story. Only, when she looked down, still reeling over licking and fucking her mother, Sophia was already kneeling between Hallie's legs. Her sexual fantasy come true. With her cock in her mother's hand and poised by Sophia's mouth, Sophia slowly stroked Hallie's member, while looking up at her. Her mother was about to blow Hallie. Her mother was ready, willing, and waiting to suck Hallie's cock.

Just then, Susan and Annie entered the room and joined the two in the bed. "We're so proud of you both," Susan said. "Finally admitting to sexually loving your own sibling is a tough decision to make, but we both support and encourage you both."

Hallie and Annie then hugged their parents tight. Their parents were right. Incest was fun for all the family. After all, the family that lays together, stays together.

The four women; two teens and two milfs then looked down and saw their dicks were getting hard and erect. The four of them then proceeded to get naked and fucked each other.

Sophia smiled as she placed her daughter Hallie on her lap, sliding her dick into her daughter's cunt. In front of them, Susan was vaginally plowing Annie doggy style.

Annie moaned as she felt her mother's dick deep inside her young snatch. She then looked up and saw her older sister's dick. Without any hesitation, she moved forward and began to suck on Hallie's dick. The mothers and their daughters fucked and sucked until they came, spurting their respective cumshots together.

The mothers and their daughters fucked each other all through the day. The girls and women fucked orally, vaginally and anally. Mothers fucked daughters, sisters fucked each other, and daughters fucked mothers. The mouths, pussies and asses were all pumped full of spunk.

Tomorrow night....

That had been a day ago. Since then Annie and Hallie had enjoyed orgies with their parents several times a day. Hallie still spent time alone with Annie, of course, and they were very much in love. However, there was no denying how great it was with the rest of the family. Then the two girls had been let in on another secret; all of Hallie's and Annie's extended family had the incest bug too!

Both sets of their grandparents had enjoyed incest with their children and, later, grandchildren. Susan's parents were now quite old and had retired to Australia. Sophia's widowed mother lived alone in a big cottage in the country and it was there, on the first Saturday of each month, that Hallie's and Annie's family, their aunts, and cousins all got together for a major fuck-fest. Susan and Sophia explained to their daughters about the grandparents, great grandparents, and great-great grandparents. There was Luna Parker; Hallie's 79 year old great-great grandmother, Lena Parker; Hallie's 70 year old great-great grandmother, Nicki James; Annie's 78 year old great-great grandmother, Dakota James; Annie's 69 year old great-great grandmother, Helen Parker; Hallie's 59 year old great grandmother, Hanna Parker; Hallie's 41 year old great grandmother, Elena James; Annie's 58 year old great grandmother, Ellen James; Annie's 40 year old great grandmother, Sabrina James; Susan's 45 year old mother, Daphne James; Susan's 44 year old mother, Faye Parker; Sophia's widowed 43 year old mother, and Kenna Parker; Faye's 42 year old wife.

Occasionally a trusted guest could come along, and Annie and Hallie were invited! There was no way the two girls would turn this opportunity down. They were damn lucky, as horny 18-year-old girls, to have mothers who were hot nymphos, and they were even more lucky to be having the chance to attend a major orgy! That was where they were off to tonight, to their great grandmother's cottage for a big family orgy.

Susan drove along the motorway, humming to herself. Sophia lay back with her eyes closed, the window slightly open on this warm June evening and the wind blowing her hair sexily across her pretty face. In the back, Annie sat and listened to Hallie excitedly tell her about this evening, about who would be there. As they told, they took turns giving each other a blowjob.

Eventually they arrived at their great grandmother's house. It was a huge, six-bedroomed tudor cottage set back far from the road by a gravel drive. It had a large and very neat lawn, with plenty of flower beds and rose bushes. The vast garden was bordered by high bushes, and with dense woodland flanking the garden it appeared that the cottage was light-years from civilization, even though there was actually a town just a couple of miles down the road.

The girls' great grandmother, Helen, was 59 and lived alone here. Her wealthy wife Hanna, who had been 41, had passed away a few years ago, but Helen's widowhood was far from lonely. She saw her fuck-happy family regularly, not just at these monthly orgies. She also had a couple of strapping young female gardeners who came three times a week, and in addition their horticultural duties, they happily fucked their mature employer. Helen also gave piano lessons to local youngsters and she had seduced and fucked a dozen teenaged pupils (twelve females) in the last few years. The orgy was only for family like Annie and Hallie, so neither the gardeners or the teenagers Helen regularly fucked were present.

Susan parked the car near several others in the gravelled area at the front of the house and they got out, stretching our limbs after the long drive. It was past nine o'clock, but being summer the sun was still up, hanging bloated and red above the horizon and lighting up the cottage and the beautiful English countryside in a warm orange glow.

Annie and Hallie followed their parents to the front door. Hallie caught a glimpse through a window and saw squirming naked limbs. Even outside she could hear moans of pleasure! Evidently they had already started, in there.

They entered through the main door and into a large hallway. It was a very classical looking cottage; oak floors and panelling, a big grandfather clock next to an antique table holding various ornaments, and a big oil-painting of a nude woman. The sounds of moaning and orgasmic yelping were even louder in here.

"In here," Sophia told her daughters as she opened a door to the right. "We all get changed into our birthday suits before we enter."

With everyone else, Hallie and Annie went into the side-room. It was large and spacious. Coats hung on coat-stands and shoes - women's, teen's - lined one wall. Neatly folded piles of clothes lay around the floor.

"Just strip and put your clothes next to ours," Susan instructed Annie and Hallie.

They all undressed. Soon they were stark naked, their clothes neatly stacked on the floor.

"Off we go!" Sophia said, smiling, and she left the room, the rest of them following.

They entered the main room and Annie and Hallie were confronted by the sight of over forty naked women, milfs and teens all fucking one another's brains out.

There were a total of forty-six people at the party. Their widowed great grandmother was the eldest attendee and was like the matriarch of the whole set-up. She was still good looking and a very active participant, despite being almost sixty.

Aside from their great grandmother, there were two generations; adults and youngsters. There were eighteen adults and consisted of Susan's mum and stepmom and her mom and stepmom's siblings together with their spouses. There were nine stepwife and wife couples in total.

The youngsters were the stepdaughters and daughters of all these Aunts and stepaunts. Two of them were just past 20 years of age but the majority of them - sixteen in total - were aged 18 to 20. Of course these included Annie, and her sister Hallie. The teenagers comprised of sixteen girls. Sometimes other girls bought trusted girlfriends and the other girls bought trusted girlfriends along, but tonight was the family orgy. All the other youngsters here tonight were Jenny and Lisa's cousins.

The remaining participants in the orgy were the younger children, aged between 18 and over. There were nine in total - nine girls. Only girls aged 18 or over were allowed into the orgy; Hallie and Annie had a few cousins aged 18 and under who were with babysitters, and who would be able to attend once they turned 18.

Forty-six people! Aged 18 to 59, all female, all fucking the night away!

They were standing in the vast living room, which held a lounge area with two red-and-gold patterned chesterfield sofas, several armchairs, oak coffee table and an enormous mantlepiece holding a real fire. There was also a dining area complete with a massive table that could seat two-dozen people. There were many floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the neat garden, the privacy afforded by the isolated cottage meaning there was no need to close the curtains. In contrast to the cold oak floor in the hallway, this whole main room had a luxurious deep red carpet. The walls held various oil-paintings in grand frames, mostly depicting nudes. The furniture was all quite old-fashioned but standing in contrast to this was a large television near the sofas. It was currently turned off but a wall-mounted sleek, silver Hi-Fi was playing classical music, just quietly as a background noise.

A wide archway lead to the kitchen, where there were tables overflowing with bottles of wine and a buffet. There were naked people everywhere, getting it on in the lounge and dining area, and more people popping into the kitchen for food and drink. There were six bedrooms upstairs but these were not used for the orgy either; although there were no explicit rules as such, it was nonetheless considered polite to fuck in full view of everyone else, rather than in the privacy of a bedroom.

Sophia and Susan told the girls to "Have fun!" before Susan wandered off in a separate direction. Annie did as well, leaving Hallie standing there with Sophia. Hallie had felt a little conscious of being naked in front of all these strangers at first, especially as her cock was rock-hard, but suddenly she felt very relaxed. In fact she was proud of the way her 14 inch pole stood upright in salute to the wonderful display of naked fuckers in front of her. Hell, it would have been abnormal to be standing there without a hard-on.

Besides, not many people paid too much attention to us newcomers. They were all busy humping. A few people did glance at us and one pretty woman in her late-thirties smiled and blew me a kiss, before she resumed sucking a teenaged girl's cock.

"Impressive, eh?" Sophia said, smiling proudly.

"Sure," Hallie said, quietly, utterly awe-struck and hornier than she'd even been in her life, "It looks great! Shit! I feel a bit odd though, I don't know anyone here really. Apart from you, mom and Annie."

"Well, I can't introduce you to everyone," Sophia said, "but don't worry, you'll get to know people as you go round fucking them all. They will all know who you are though. It's not often that there's a new guest here. They'll all know your name and the chicks will be queueing to fuck you!"

Hallie was still amazed at all the sights around me. Hallie saw a woman taking two women's cocks in her cunt at the same time, a girl of 19 years old riding the cock of a girl in her 30s, a 34-year-old girl sodomizing a 18-year-old girl, two teenage 18 year old girls in a sixty-nine whilst the one on top was buggered by a teenage 18 year old girl, and then there was Annie already getting into the fray, bent over the coffee table whilst a woman, Hallie guessed she was 45 years old, eased her prick into Annie's twat from behind.

"What do we do," Hallie asked her, "just...go up to someone and fuck them?"

"That's it," Sophia smiled, reaching out and stroking Hallie's erection, "Just plunge into the fray! Fuck who you want. It's considered impolite to decline a fuck with someone so no-one will turn you down, and you shouldn't turn anyone down either."

"Why would I turn anyone down?" Hallie grinned, admiring the mouthwatering beauty of some of those nearby, including an incredibly hot teenage girl who was on all fours on the floor as she lapped the cunt of an older woman who sat on the sofa in front of her.

"However," Sophia continued, "people can turn down an offer of sex if it's with someone of their own gender. Most of the women and girls hear happily get it on with other, and nearly all the young girls like being buggered, but some women often don't like the idea of getting it on with girls their own age. One or two might. But basically you can turn down - and be turned down by - another girl. But no women and none of the younger teens will turn you down. It's the same with sex acts," Hallie's knowledgeable mother continued, "It's considered very rude to turn down an offer of most sex acts - straight sex, oral sex, anal - everyone likes anal here! - facials, tit-fucking and so on. However, with the more extreme stuff, like spanking and pissing and fisting, there's a few people who aren't into them so you might get turned down if you ask for something along those lines. But not many people will. I think every act of kinkiness will take place in this house tonight, at least if it's as successful as all the previous parties."

"Cool," was all Hallie could say. She was awestruck. And fucking horny!

"Let's mingle!" Sophia chirped.

"Let's mingle!" Hallie repeated, and Hallie gave her mother a kiss before they got ready to separate.

Hallie's mother then turned and strolled off towards the dining area where she embraced another milf who was temporarily unoccupied. The milf had Sophia bend over the dining table and prepared to enter her cunt from behind.

Hallie looked around and wondered where to begin. All these naked bodies! Writhing and humping under the bright lights. At first she wondered if she could have the nerve to just barge in on some strangers and start fucking, given that everyone seemed to have a partner already. However, it soon occurred to her that there weren't just people screwing in pairs, but threesomes and foursomes, all connected by cock, cunt, tongue or asshole.

Her eyes alighted back on the teenaged girl she'd seen a moment ago, the one who was on her hands and knees in front of the sofa, on which sat an older woman whose cunt the teenager was slurping. The girl, who was about 19, was a caucasian girl with shoulder length red hair, green eyes, was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 120 lbs, had an average body, and natural 34DD breasts that hung beneath her. Her ass was mouthwatering, slightly plump but superbly shaped, and the way her anus hung open, yawning and slick, indicated someone had been up that beautiful bum already this evening. She also had a nice 10 inch long dick. The woman she was cunt-lapping, who was slumped back on the sofa panting lustfully, was a caucasian woman with long red hair, green eyes, was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 119 lbs, had a slim body, natural 32A breasts, tattoos of a rose on left bikini line; crown on back of neck, and a pierced navel. She was very hot and in superb shape, and appeared to be in her late-forties, age 45. She had a 17 inch long dick.