A Love Story of Two Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the kitchen once more, Hallie attacked the buffet table, munching various nibbles whilst chatting with a few other people in there, including Sophia (who looked even prettier given that she had some girl's sperm running down her tits) and Claire, the teenaged girl who had been the first person she'd fucked that evening.

After about ten-minutes of chatter, and with some food down Hallie's mouth, she was feeling revived. Her cock was growing erect once more. Hallie soon fell into conversation with one of her aunts. She was called Sarah and was 36, average height, average body and with big juicy tits (big breasts seemed to run in this family!). Sarah had lovely cropped blonde hair, a seductive and well-proportioned face, a 16 inch long dick, and a thick triangle of blonde pubic hair at her crotch. She was caucasian with blue eyes, was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 110 lbs, had natural 34D breasts, tattoos of a Moon crescent on right flank at boob level; Face of a little bear (in red) on top of right buttock; Palm of right hand, and piercings on her Septum; Left nostril; and Nipples.

She was soon asking Hallie if Hallie ever been fucked in the ass.

"No, never," Hallie told her.

"Wanna try it?" Sarah asked, casually.

"I suppose," Hallie said, "I've not thought about it before. I love giving it up the ass, that's for sure."

"Well, you gotta try taking it in the ass as well, kiddo," Sarah smiled, "Come on, let's go and find my daughter. She's 20 with a cock that's long but reasonably slender. She can bust your anal-cherry. You have to try everything at least once. You can fuck me in the meantime, your cock is nice and stiff again."

They finished our drinks and headed back into the main room. The room was heaving with squirming, humping people, their flesh glistening with sweat in the bright lights. Sarah lead Hallie over to the armchair - on which Hallie had recently fucked Helen and then Zoe, of whom there was no sight - and then she called over her daughter. The daughter was an average and sexy girl with long red hair next to her mother, 12 inch long dick, and a soft, almost effeminate features. They were introduced - the daughter was called Kelly - and then her mother related the plan; that Kelly was to bum-fuck Hallie whilst Hallie fucked her own mum. Kelly was more than happy with this plan but she insisted that Hallie fuck her ass first. Kelly was caucasian with blue eyes, was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 126 lbs, had natural 32B breasts, and no tattoos or piercings.

"Sure," Hallie said. She knew she would always prefer women and girls but she had soon come round to enjoying a girl's ass.

Sarah sat down on the armchair, legs flung apart and hooked over the arm-rests, her furry cunt pink and slick between her spread thighs.

"Fuck my cunt sweetie," she said to Kelly, "whilst Hallie fucks your ass. Then you two sexy young girls can switch over."

Kelly eagerly got down on her knees before her mother. "Let me suck this beautiful pussy mum," she declared, and plunged her head into her mother's crotch and began to lap and slurp away. Hallie decided to take the opportunity to stand next to the armchair and feed her pulsing erection into Sarah's mouth. She sucked Hallie beautifully. After a moment, Kelly knelt up straight and guided her slender twelve-inch prick into her mother's hot twat. Hallie slid her cock from Sarah's mouth and knelt down behind Kelly. Kelly hunched over her mother with her ass thrust out a little. She had firm round cheeks and her anus was pink and hairless, almost like a girl's, which turned Hallie on.

Her slight effeminancy excited Hallie. Hallie guided her saliva-slick cock to Kelly's anus and pushed. Kelly let out a groan as Hallie entered her. "You okay?" Hallie asked her, just the first two-inches of Hallie's prick in Kelly's tight girl-ass.

"Sure," Kelly told Hallie, "I'm cool. I've been taking dicks in my ass since I was 18. Fuck it up me Hallie!" Hallie obliged, pushing her cock further into Kelly's tight ass. Soon she was in all the way and she immediately began to thrust her erection back and forth in the 20-year-old girl's bum. Kelly squirmed with delight as Hallie fucked her and Kelly then began to fuck her own mother, Sarah moaning with delight as her daughter fucked her. The harder Hallie buggered Kelly, the harder she fucked her mother's cunt, and they were soon panting and grunting with lust.

For five-minutes, they screwed together in a train, after which Kelly declared she was about to cum but she wanted to give her sperm to Hallie. Hallie removed her cock from Kelly's bowels and Kelly withdrew from her mother's vagina.

The two young girls switched over. Hallie knelt in front of Sarah and glided her own stiff prick into Sarah's cunt, which was hot and wet. Then Hallie hunched over her, Sarah reaching up and holding Hallie's shoulders firmly, almost as if she were ensuring Hallie didn't get away, which Hallie had no intention of doing!

Kelly got behind Hallie and Hallie soon felt Kelly's cock - slick with cunt-juice - pressing at her virgin 18-year-old asshole. Kelly pressed her way in and Hallie gritted her teeth at the alien sensation. "Almost there," Kelly grunted, and she suddenly popped her cock-head up Hallie's ass.

"Oh yeah," Hallie panted.

"Is it good?" Sarah asked Hallie.

"Yeah," Hallie replied, feeling Kelly working her own shaft up into her bowels, "Yeah, it's cool! Fuck!" The initial discomfort wore off and Hallie felt an incredible feeling of intense pleasure rising from her pierced ass. Kelly soon shoved the remainder of her slim twelve-inch rod up Hallie's ass and Hallie could feel Kelly's cock-head tickling her prostate.

"Now fuck my mum," Kelly ordered Hallie as she began to sodomize Hallie with fairly firm thrusts.

"Yes, fuck me, fuck me," Sarah begged. Hallie began to do just that, sliding her cock back and forth in the mature beauty's gripping cunt.

"Fuck me, that's good," Hallie commented, lustfully. It felt so fantastic to have the familiar feeling of fucking someone whilst simultaneous with the novel and intensely pleasurable sensation of being buggered. They soon established a good rhythm, Kelly pumping Hallie's ass with her prick whilst Hallie slammed her erection repeatedly into Kelly's mother's twat. Sarah soon climaxed, spewing forth obscenities. As Hallie cunt-fucked her hard, Hallie groped her big juicy tits and pinched her stiff red nipples.

"Yes, yes, fuck me, I'm cumming," Sarah wailed, "OH FUCK! Yes!"

Hallie shafted Sarah's hot cunt furiously, inspired to pick up her pace with the vigorous ass-ramming she was getting from Kelly. The energetic youth buggered her with great passion and she swore that, whilst she knew she would always prefer giving rather than receiving, she would undergo this treatment again sometime. Hallie then soon wrapped her lips around Sarah's boner and began to suck on it slowly and deeply.

"Fuck, here's my cum!" Kelly spluttered shortly, "Oh yeah! YEAH! UUUUH!" She shoved her slender teen cock to the root in Hallie's previously virginal ass and spurted her cum into Hallie. Hallie tightened her asshole round Kelly's pumping cock and savoured the sensation as Kelly filled her bowels with Kelly's sperm. Hallie continued to suck and fuck Sarah throughout Kelly's climax, although Hallie was nowhere near cumming yet due to having only recently acquired a fresh hard-on after her second climax.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh baby," Sarah said as she placed her hands on Hallie's head, cramming her dick down the 18 year old's throat. "I'm gonna glaze your throat with my spunk." Sarah then came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Hallie's throat.

"Uuuuuh, yeah," Kelly groaned as she finished off cumming in Hallie, "That was great."

"Fucking fantastic!" Hallie agreed, pulling away.

"It sure was," Sarah grinned. Hallie leaned down and kissed her lewdly. They all moved apart after getting their breath back. Kelly departed for a break whilst her mother lay down on the floor and had Hallie squat over Sarah's face. Hallie did so and underwent the pleasure of having sperm felched from her ass. As Sarah sucked her daughter's jism from Hallie's bum, Hallie played with Sarah's hefty tits. Sarah licked and sucked, tasting Hallie's shit. Hallie's prick was rock-hard and one would not have guessed she had shot two loads already. She felt so damn horny it was like she hadn't cum in weeks!

Sarah soon departed, hungry for new partners. Hallie looked around. She was suddenly desperate to suck a little girl's cock, and ideally have the little girl cum in her mouth. It had been so pleasurable to suck young Brenda's prick earlier and she wanted to repeat it. Naturally, at this orgy, you did not have to look far to get what you wanted, and soon enough she spied a sweet, freckle-faced, long red haired 18-year-old girl who, like Hallie, was idly looking around for a new partner. They made eye-contact and the girl walked over to Hallie. The girl was caucasian, with green eyes, was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 99 lbs, had an slim body, natural 34C breasts, and no tattoos or piercings.

She introduced herself as Sammy or Samantha, another cousin.

"Would you like to fuck my ass?" the girl casually invited Hallie, "That's a nice hard cock and I want it up my bottom."

"Sure kid," Hallie told the adorable teen child, "So long as I can suck your cock. Could you cum in my mouth?"

"Definately!" she giggled, "I'm about to cum I think. I must've fucked a dozen girls without cumming. My nuts are gonna blow!"

"Well, I'll fuck your ass first and then I'll blow you." Hallie said.

Sammy eagerly got down on the floor, on her hands and knees, her delicious pale girl-bum raised and ready to be speared. Her hairless, beautiful little anus hung open, which was not surprising; a sweet little sodomistical girl like this would have a fair number of women and milfs - even ones nominally heterosexual, like Hallie - queueing to bugger her.

Hallie then stuck her finger deep inside Sammy's anus. She felt something wet. She pulled her finger out, it was covered with Sammy's anal juices. She clamped her lips around Sammy's anus and sucked on it. The young 18 year old squirmed in pleasure as Hallie sucked and slurped silently, rimming her ass.

Hallie knelt behind Sammy and guided her cock to Sammy's asshole. Hallie soon squeezed the head into Sammy's rectum then pushed the rest of her shaft in afterwards, planting it to the root in Sammy's hot tight ass in a single, elegant stroke. The dainty 18-year-old girl barely squirmed or moaned. She took Hallie's cock in her bum like the veteran little bugger-fuck she was.

"What a lovely ass you have," Hallie told the 18 year old girl, holding Sammy's narrow hips and lightly thrusting her cock back and forth in Sammy's shitter, "Uuuuh! It's lovely Sammy. What a lovely ass."

"Fuck me hard," Sammy begged in her high little-girl voice, "I love being buggered hard! Don't show me mercy just 'cos I'm little!"

"Okay honey," Hallie told Sammy, and she began to thrust deeper, faster and harder into Sammy. Sammy was soon yelping with delight and bucking her own ass against Hallie's humping cock. Hallie shoved her prick repeatedly into the depths of Sammy's bowels, savouring the heat and tightness of the young girl's rectum. Her own asshole burned pleasurably from her own recent ass-fucking and Hallie vowed to someday have herself buggered by one girl whilst buggering another. After ten-minutes, Hallie felt her orgasm begin to raise it's head, and not wanting to cum just yet (she feared she could only manage one more, and the orgy showed no signs of ending, despite the time approaching midnight) she slid her dong out from Sammy's bowels. It emerged, slick and shitty, with a pop. Sammy turned around and sucked on her prick, lapping it clean. Then it was time for Hallie to suck Sammy off. Sammy stood up, her beautiful hairless pecker sticking straight up, barely three-inches in length but nice and stiff looking. However, Hallie paused before sucking it. It suddenly occurred to her that she had now sodomized three teenage girls so far but not four teenage girls.

"What's up?" Sammy asked, noting Hallie's hesitation.

"I was just wondering if there were any little girls around," Hallie explained, "I haven't fucked a little girl yet, like very young girls this evening, just women and teenaged girls."

"How about my sis?" Sammy chirped, "She just turned 18 last month." She turned and called "Hey! Julia!"

Hallie turned and saw Sammy's little sister, Julia, stroll over. She was a beautiful child, with long blonde hair, a sweet angelic face and, being a young teenager, had a flat chest, a slender body, a 3 inch long dick, and a hairless cunt. It was so excitingly novel to see a girl so young with the unmistakable sweaty and dishevelled look of someone who had been obviously fucked almost constantly for several hours. "This is Hallie," Sammy said to Julia, "She's our cousin. Hallie? This is my sister, Julia."

Julia was a caucasian girl with long blonde hair, blue eyes, was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 116 lbs, had a slim body, natural 36D breasts, and no tattoos or piercings.

"Hi honey," Hallie told her, "Wow, you're a hot little minx aren't you?"

"Thanks," Julia said, quite brazenly slutty for one so young, "Nice to meet you." She gave Hallie a nice kiss, slipping her tongue briefly into Hallie's mouth.

"Hallie wants to fuck you whilst she sucks me off," Sammy explained to her sister.

"Sure," Julia said, "How do you want to fuck me Hallie? Cunt? ass? I could suck you off whilst you suck off my sister."

Hallie almost fainted with sheer joy at this; a 18-year-old girl inviting Hallie to fuck her however Hallie wanted, with her 18-year-old sister ready to let Hallie suck on her beautiful little cock.

"I'll cunt-fuck you doggie-style," Hallie told Julia. Without hesitation, Julia got on her hands and knees on the floor. Hallie knelt behind her and admired her beautiful slender bottom and her delicious bald cunt. Hallie placed her prick to the entrance of Julia's teen cunt and pushed her way in. It was very tight - despite Julia obviously not being a virgin! - and it took a moment to push her whole length into Julia's snatch. Once Hallie was there, she had Sammy stand astride her own sister, facing Hallie.

"What a beautiful cock Sammy," Hallie told her, admiring Sammy's hairless pecker.

Hallie placed her hands to Sammy's hips and slipped her lips over Sammy's little erection. The 18 year old sighed lovingly as Hallie began to suck her off, bathing her cock in Hallie's tongue as Hallie slurped deeply on it. Hallie was able to get all three-inches in her own mouth in one go without gagging.

As Hallie gave Julia's sister a blow-job, she began to fuck Julia's tight teen cunt. Hallie could hear Julia moaning with joy, something her sister did too thanks to Hallie's amateurish but enthusiastic cocksucking.

Hallie could soon hear Sammy breathe deeper as her orgasm approached. Hallie sucked her harder and also fucked Julia harder.

"Uh, uh, uuuh," Sammy groaned a moment later, "Oh yeah...aaah. AAAH!" She thrust her prick into Hallie's mouth and began cumming. Hallie sucked her whole cock into her own mouth and felt it pulse and spurt Sammy's teen sperm. It was warm and salty, but although Hallie did not especially like the taste she was immensely turned on that this was little-girl cum she was drinking. She drank the lot, continuing to slurp Sammy's throbbing pecker as Sammy shot several more squirts of cream down Hallie's throat. The 18 year old was practically crying out with pleasure, her tiny hands resting on Hallie's shoulders and she fired her cum. Throughout this, of course, Hallie fucked Julia deep in her tight little pussy. Even after Sammy had finished cumming, Hallie sucked her dick for another few minutes. Finally, Hallie took her mouth from Sammy's wilting cock and then eased her own throbbing erection from Julia's snatch. "That was fantastic," Sammy grinned, "Thanks Hallie!"

"It was my pleasure," Hallie told her.

"That was a good fuck," Julia added, still on her hands and knees, "Could you fuck me in the ass now Hallie? Please!"

"Sure sweetie." Hallie soon said.

"I'm going to get a drink, I'm thirsty," Sammy told Hallie, "See you later Hallie." She gave Hallie a kiss and then gave another to her sister, saying "Bye sis. Enjoy your ass-fucking!"

Sammy then left. Hallie turned her attention to Julia's lovely bottom. Hallie bent down and stroked it. She kissed it, licked it, stuck her finger up Julia's anus and then her tongue. Having thus displayed her complete devotion to this dainty blonde child's ass, she prepared to sodomize Julia.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh," Julia moaned in pleasure. "Your tongue feels soooooo gooooood inside my ass. Eat me baby."

Hallie placed her hands on Julia's hips and stuck her tongue even deeper into Julia's anus. Julia's dick was getting hard and erect. Hallie soon sealed her lips around Julia's anus and sucked on it. Julia then moaned as she squirted some anal juices into Hallie's mouth.

"Uuuuuh," Hallie groaned, pushing her cock swiftly into Julia's rectum, finding little resistance despite Julia's tender age.

"Oh yes," Julia gasped, arching her back and pushing her bum back onto Hallie's invading weapon, "Oh yes, Hallie, stick it up me! Right up my bottom. Ngggg! Please, violate me. Wreak my ass until I can't stand up by myself."

"Fantastic," Hallie muttered, happily, once she had slid her whole length into Julia's rectum. She was just about to start buggering Julia's cute little ass when Annie abruptly made an appearance.

"Hi Hallie," Annie grinned at her.

"Hi sis," Hallie said to her sexy 18-year-old sister, "Wanna join in the fun? My cock is currently occupied at the moment though."

"Doesn't matter," Annie said, "I've bought my own cock." Hallie then suddenly noticed that Annie had a dick, one that was 14-inches in length. "I saw you getting buggered earlier," she said, "by our cousin Kelly. I want to fuck your ass now. Whilst you fuck Julia's!"

"Go for it," Hallie told her, "Ram it in!"

Annie giggled then got behind Hallie. Hallie hunched over Julia, her cock stuck right up the 18-year-old's tight ass, and then Annie eased her own dick into Hallie. Slowly the dick filled Hallie's rectum. Hallie moaned with pleasure when it was fully buried inside her.

"Fuck me Annie, fuck me," Hallie urged her little sister. Annie held Hallie's shoulders in a firm grip and then began to fuck her dick in and out of Hallie's rectum. Hallie then matched Annie's rhythm as she dished out the same sodomistical treatment to her darling little-girl-slut.

"Yes, yes, harder," Julia squealed, delightfully, "Fuck me harder in the bum!"

Hallie grunted and panted as she deeply bum-fucked the teen, all the while Annie buggering Hallie's ass with her own dick. They formed a compact trio of sweaty young flesh, a train of sordidness and sodomy. The sensation of being assfucked sent pleasurable shocks throughout Julia's body. She then spurted her dick juices as she was being assfucked.

Julia eventually climaxed with Hallie's big cock pounding her little ass, but through an amazing amount of willpower Hallie eventually emerged from the girl-sandwich she had been in with her own sperm unspent. Hallie had been desperate to cum in Julia but she wanted to fuck some more.

"Thanks Annie," Hallie told her sister as Annie had pulled out her own dick from Hallie's ass, "That was great!"

"You're welcome," Annie said.

"Do you want a fuck in return?" Hallie asked.

"Well, normally I wouldn't turn down a fuck from you sis," Annie told Hallie, "but I will now. After all, we can fuck anytime. These orgies are only once a month. Go and find a nice girl - to fuck, and I'll catch you later."