A Love Story of Two Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Two small glasses of Italian red, coming up," the redheaded darling told them. She turned, squatted on the floor, and put one of the wine-glasses under her bottom.

"This is her party-trick," Annie informed Hallie as Hallie watched with some bemusement.

The girl squatted before the two teens, relaxed her anus and, soon enough, squirted red wine from her asshole. She shat herself as well. She soon half-filled the glass. She then put the other glass under her bottom and shot more wine and shit from her rectum into it. "Here we are," she said, turning and standing, holding out the glasses.

"Thanks," Hallie and Annie said, taking their wine.

"You're welcome," the girl chirped, and then she strolled off towards a middle-aged woman (who Hallie later found out was the girl's stepmom) who was busy refilling an enema syringe with wine. The girl then bent over a table and her stepmom gave her a fresh enema of wine. Hallie would later see the girl strolling around the place, filling glasses with wine from her rectum and handing them out to the thirsty orgy-goers.

"Now there's a serving suggestion you won't see on a wine label," Hallie joked.

Hallie and Annie giggled, then sipped their drinks. The wine tasted good and Hallie was turned on by the knowledge that it had been injected into and then squirted out of an 18-year-old girl's bum. Hallie soon emptied the glass, as did Annie. Hallie didn't want to get drunk and end up being unable to perform, but the small amount of wine did go straight to her head and made her feel a little light-headed and relaxed.

"Are you going to get back to the humping?" Annie asked Hallie, "You're just about recovered."

She nodded down at Hallie's dick, which was indeed semi-hard and growing in stiffness with every pulse.

"I think I might be ready for another fuck, yes," Hallie told Annie, "Care to join me?"

"Sure," her little sister said. Hallie took Annie's hand and led her into the vast living room, past humping and squirming people. Hallie spied Susan being cunt-fucked by her stepmom and ass-fucked by a teenaged girl Hallie didn't recognize. Hallie caught Susan's eye briefly and they exchanged smiles.

Annie and Hallie soon found a small clear area of floor near the fireplace. They knelt down opposite each other and spent a while just kissing, tonguing one another's mouths, their hands straying over each other's bodies. "Let's sixty-nine," Annie eventually told Hallie.

"Okay, I'll go down below." Hallie replied.

Hallie laid on her back and Annie mounted her. Annie's lovely, lightly-fluffed cunt was soon pressed to Hallie's mouth and she began sucking and slurping on it. Hallie then proceeded to kiss Annie's dick and then sucked it into her mouth.

Meanwhile, the horny girl sucked down deeply on Hallie's cock. It was now fully hard and grew even stiffer, thanks to her skilled blow-job skills.

After about five-minutes, an 18-year-old girl came over. She knelt near Hallie's head, her hairless pecker nodding stiffly and pointing right at Annie's anus. Hallie hoped she would bugger the girl on top of her and, sure enough, she did. As Hallie sucked on Annie's dick, she had a beautiful close-up view of this teenage fucker working her own cock into Annie's anus. The girl sprawled atop Hallie gave a muffled moan of delight but she did not relent in sucking lovingly on Hallie's cock.

The young newcomer began to fuck her cock back and forth in Annie's rectum. Her hairless nutsac was just about bouncing on Hallie's forehead. For some reason, Hallie suddenly felt an urge to suck the teenager's cock. She didn't know why but just as she had felt a previously hidden desire to fuck a little girl earlier - when she sodomized young Christina - she knowingly felt a sudden desire to suck a young girl's cock. Hallie took her mouth from Annie's dick and slipped her mouth over the new young girl's hairless sac. She could hear the little girl moan with delight which encouraged her to suck the 18 year old's balls thirstily, rolling those two tiny plums around in her mouth.

After a few moments of this, Hallie took her mouth from the teen's nutsac and got back to sucking Annie's young dick. Annie was still deep-throating her and Annie's sucking was so intense that it was only her recent orgasm that prevented Hallie from blowing her nuts down Annie's gullet.

"Fancy a suck," the 18-year-old girl said a moment later, taking her slender pecker from Annie's rectum. She pointed it down towards Hallie's face and, without hesitation, Hallie took her own mouth from Annie's dick and sucked on the girl's teen erection. It turned Hallie on to be indulging in such rampant kinkiness, sucking a young girl's dick that had just been up another young girl's rectum. She could taste Annie's shit but that just turned her on even further. After she'd had a good suck, the girl took her prick from Hallie's mouth and plugged Annie's bum up with it once more. Hallie resumed sucking Annie's dick.

The three youngsters indulged in this fun for another ten-minutes, the little girl often giving Hallie her shitty prick to suck upon. As fantastic as Annie's blow-job skills were, Hallie was eager to fuck a different orifice, and she suggested they shift positions.

They moved apart. Annie introduced Hallie formally to the 18-year-old girl whose name was Brenda; she was another cousin, the daughter of Hallie's and Annie's mom's sister.

"What shall we do now then?" Annie asked.

"I want a cock in my ass," Brenda declared, "Hallie's in particular."

"I can satisfy that request," Hallie proudly declared, eager to bugger this darling girl-slut. Brenda had caucasian skin, shoulder length red hair, brown eyes, a soft freckled face, 6 inch long dick, and a average pale body, was 5 feet 8 inches tall, 181 lbs, natural 30H breasts, tattoos of a Heart With Guitar Tuning Knobs On Left Forearm; Swedish Dala Horse On Right Upper Arm Hummingbird On Left Pelvic Area and no piercings.

"I want some more ass-fucking," Annie said, "although I'm in a mood for sucking cocks too."

"Any spare cocks around?" Brenda asked. She looked about, as did Annie.

"Hey, mom!" called Annie, spying her mom, Sophia, nearby and temporarily unoccupied.

"Yes darling," Sophia said, strolling over, her cock wobbling erectly in the air.

"Can I suck your cock?" Annie asked.

"Suck away," Sophia grinned.

Annie took charge of arranging us. She had her mum lay down on her back. Annie then got on her knees and elbows and slipped her mouth elegantly over her mum's long erection. Whilst Annie deep-throated her mum, Brenda got behind the girl and pushed her young cock into Annie's ass once more. Then Hallie got behind Brenda and pushed her pulsing erection deep up into Brenda's ass.

They were soon all humping together as a sordid foursome; Hallie was buggering 18-year-old Brenda, Brenda was buggering 18-year-old Annie, and Annie, finally, was sucking her mum's dick. They were all moaning and groaning with lust. After five-minutes, Hallie could sense Sophia was about to blow her nuts.

"I haven't cum all evening," she declared, her breathing growing rapid, "and I'm about to now!"

"Gimme a facial Auntie Sophia!" cried Brenda, "I'd like a nice gooey facial!"

"Well, Annie might like a drink of cum," Sophia said, "What do you say honey? Do you want to drink my sperm or can Brenda have it?"

"Go for it mom," Annie said, taking her mouth from her mum's prick, "I've drank one load of sperm already this evening, go and give that horny little girl what she wants. Shower her good!"

Sophia got up and stood astride Annie so that her cock was wobbling right in Brenda's face. The horny mum gripped her cock with one hand and vigorously pumped it. Brenda - still eagerly sodomizing Annie whilst Hallie, in turn, sodomized Brenda - tilted her head back and awaited her baptism of sperm from her Aunt. "Here it is Brenda," Sophia soon declared, "I'm gonna cum...right in your face...uuuh...you horny little motherfucker, YES!"

Her fist a blur as she furiously jacked off, Sophia began spurting her hot sperm all over Brenda's cute freckled face. There was a mirror - one of many in the room - nearby, which enabled Hallie to get a view of the cute 18-year-old girl she was busy sodomizing as Brenda got her desired facial. Sophia came in buckets and once she'd finished shooting her load, Brenda's face was utterly pasted. "I'm gonna cum too," Brenda cried, humping Annie's bum with short and fast thrusts, "Uuuuh. I'm gonna cum. Bugger me Hallie, bugger my ass! MPPPPH!"

Brenda was silenced when Sophia rammed her semi-hard, cum-leaking prick into Brenda's mouth. Hallie fucked Brenda's tight girl-bum hard and, dripping with sperm and with a cock in her mouth and another in her ass, Brenda shot her teen sperm into Annie's rectum. Hallie could hear Annie urge Brenda on with lewd cries of pleasure. Brenda's climax lasted a good twenty-seconds and Hallie thought the horny slut would faint. It was only through great willpower that prevented Hallie from losing her sperm in the girl's ass.

When Brenda had finished, they all moved apart. Hallie's cock was pulsing, stiff and unspent when it emerged from Brenda's ravished bumhole. Sophia padded off to the kitchen for a break. Brenda lay on her back, out of breath. The horny youngster was sweaty, dishevelled and her face was dripping with steaming cum.

"Hallie?" Annie said to her, "Could you felch Brenda's cum out of my ass and spit it into my mouth?"

"Of course darling," Hallie said, still surprised at times at the way everyone here could so casually indulge in such rampant sordidness.

Hallie soon sealed her lips to Annie's anus and sucked all of Brenda's teen sperm from her rectum. Hallie did not swallow but instead held it in her cheeks. Annie turned round, tilted her head back and opened her mouth. Hallie spat and dribbled the long oozing gobs of cum into Annie's mouth and the horny slut gulped down the whole lot. Clearly hungry for more sperm, Annie then crawled over to Brenda and lapped her face clean of her own mum's sperm. Hallie spent a moment sucking Brenda's flaccid, cum-and-shit-smeared cock but soon Hallie was eager for fresh partners. It was fun humping teenagers and adults, but she felt that it was time to enjoy an older lady.

Just then, the matriarch of this wonderfully horny extended family, Annie's and Hallie's mother's mother's mother, came over. She was called Helen and for a woman who was a year shy of sixty she was in good shape. She had long red hair, large boobs and a nice hairy snatch. Her dick was the longest, 20 inches. She was caucasian, had brown eyes, was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 110 lbs, had an slim body, natural 34C breasts, and a peirced left nostril.

Obviously there were plenty of indications of her age - she had a few wrinkles around her eyes, her boobs sagged a bit and there was an extra few pounds around her bum and thighs - but otherwise she was fine looking and just as fuckable as the most nubile of girls here.

"Hi Hallie," Helen said, walking up to Hallie just as the 18 year old stood up. She gripped Hallie's cock and lightly masturbated Hallie. "Are you going anywhere in particular? Or just looking for someone to fuck?"

"I was looking for someone to fuck," Hallie told Helen, "but I guess I've found someone."

"Excellent! I love to fuck newcomers to these orgies. Only outsiders we trust are allowed to join us so it's not often we have a newcomer."

"Just tell me how you'd like me to fuck you Helen and I'll do it!"

"My my, you are eager! Tell you what, I want to enjoy your cock in every orifice."

"Sure," Hallie shrugged, "No problem. In what order shall I fuck 'em?"

"Cunt, ass and mouth," Helen replied, "I like sucking cocks but I prefer them to have been in my other two holes first. Just to give them a bit of flavour."

Helen led Hallie to an armchair in the corner of the room. As always, the room was filled with humping people and the incessant noise of flesh-on-flesh and people moaning and crying with pleasure. Hallie was growing used to it and hardly noticed all the activity around us.

Helen sat down on the armchair and spread her legs, her red-furred cunt juicy between her parted thighs. "Fuck me," she urged me, "Fuck me good and hard in the pussy."

Hallie knelt in front of this horny lady and swiftly planted her long cock into Helen's hot cunt. Hallie immediately began to fuck her hard and fast which was evidently what Helen wanted. The older lady moaned and panted with joy. As Hallie cunt-fucked her, Hallie fondled Helen's big soft tits and pinched the old lady's nipples.

Helen's dick was so hard. Hallie then proceeded to suck on it while she fucked the old lady. Hallie felt Helen's hands on the back of her head as she sucked the matriarch off.

The best thing about the orgy, of course, was the sheer variety of things. So far Hallie had ass-fucked a 19-year-old girl (Claire), cunt-fucked a 21-year-old woman (Teri), ass-fucked an 19-year-old girl (Christina), had a sixty-nine with a 18-year-old girl (Annie), sucked the cock and ass-fucked a 18-year-old girl (Brenda) and now, with Helen, she was cunt-fucking a 59-year-old woman. And the evening was barely half-way through!

After fucking Helen's twat for five-minutes, she asked Hallie to pull out. Once Hallie's erection had slid out of her juicy snatch, the middle-aged red-head pulled her legs up to her chest, her hands hooked behind her knees, so that her big bare ass was spread and thrust out over the edge of the armchair. Her anus was dark, puckered and showed signs of heavy use, both in the short and long-term (Helen would later tell Hallie she had been vaginally and anally deflowered by her own mothers when she was 18 and had not stopped fucking in the many years since then.) Her asshole hung open obscenely.

"Stick it up my ass," Helen lewdly demanded, "Right up me! Bugger me you horny slut."

"Right away," Hallie said, and she easily slid her cock-head into Helen's gaping anus. "UUUUH!" Hallie grunted, planting her full length up into Helen's rectum. Despite the ease in which she had anally impaled this veteran sodomite, Helen's shitter offered a fine grip. Hallie began pumping her prick to and fro in Helen's ass, Helen moaning with delight as Hallie pounded her bum.

For another five-minutes, Hallie buggered Helen, after which Hallie pulled out and stood up at her request. Helen then sat forwards and took Hallie's soiled cock in her mouth and deep-throated the young teenager. She gave damn good head and Hallie stood there with her legs shaky as Helen slurped her to heaven.

"Are you about to cum?" Helen asked Hallie shortly, taking her lips from Hallie's dick.

"Almost," Hallie told her, "Not long now. Shall I cum in your mouth?"

"Well, I love the taste of sperm but I like to lick it off of something. Like a cunt or a pair of tits. Here, I've got an idea." Helen then turned and beckoned over a woman nearby. "Come here Zoe honey."

Zoe came over. She was about 35, 5 feet 2 inches tall and slim with a nice pair of firm, juicy, natural 32B breasts, a 17 inch long dick, and a delicious ass. She had long straight red hair with matching cunt-hair, and bright blue eyes that sparkled with lust. She was caucasian, 97 lbs, had tattoos of a Red Bird On Left Hip; Tiara On Back Of Neck; Flower On Right Foot; 'Stay True' Across Knuckles; Diamond Rose On Right Forearm, and piercings on her Navel; Tongue; Dermals.

Helen introduced us both. Zoe was Helen's great granddaughter, meaning Zoe was also Susan's and Sophia's younger sister and Annie's and Hallie's aunt. Taking in all these people's relationships with everyone else was getting difficult to keep track of so Hallie made a mental note to get her mother to draw her up a family tree sometime!

"Now then," Helen said, getting off the armchair once Hallie had been introduced to Zoe, "Hallie? I want you to fuck my great granddaughter's pussy, but pull out at the last minute and sperm up over her cunt and lower belly. Okay?"

"Sure Helen," Hallie said and smiled.

Zoe was eager for this plan as well. She sat on the armchair, leaned back and spread her thighs. "Come and fuck me Hallie," the horny red-head urged me. Her cunt was pink and wet-looking and peeked out from a triangle of ginger pubes.

Hallie knelt down and guided her cock into Zoe's cunt, making the woman moan with pleasure. Like everyone in the room, Zoe, Helen and Hallie were all somewhat slick with sweat as the rampant orgy continued.

Hallie fucked Zoe's tight cunt whilst she panted with joy. "Oh yeah, yeah, I'm gonna cum soon," Hallie grunted, humping the horny slut hard, "Not long now!"

"Fuck me, fuck me, you horny slut," the 35 year old babe urged Hallie, "Oh yes, fuck me!"

Helen was standing nearby, unashamedly masturbating her cunt and stroking her dick as she watched Hallie fuck her great granddaughter. A moment later, a slender red-headed girl, who was about 18 years old with a 10.5 inch dick, came over and pinched Helen's ass, making her giggle. The girl was caucasian, with long red hair, brown eyes, was 5 feet 6 inches tall, 132 lbs, had an slim body, natural 32B breasts, no tattoos or piercings.

"Hi Jessica," Helen said to the girl, "Have you come to watch your mummy being fucked?"

"Sure," Jessica replied, "I wanna fuck you great great grandma."

"Okay honey. Just wait until Hallie has spermed up on your mum," Helen said.

Hallie made another mental note of this branch of the family-tree, that Jessica was Zoe's daughter and therefore Helen's great great granddaughter.

"I'm gonna blow," Hallie gasped as her orgasm suddenly began to grip her, "Oh fuck! FUCK!"

"Pull out and spunk over me!" Zoe begged, "Shower me in sperm!"

Hallie whipped her cock from Zoe's hot cunt and furiously masturbated, pumping her shaft furiously. Zoe, Helen and Jessica all watched as Hallie spurted her cum all over Zoe's slick furry cunt and her lower belly.

"Uuuuh, yeah," Hallie gasped, her cock exploding in her fist, her supply of sperm seemingly endless. After about ten hefty squirts, the flow ended and she wiped her sticky cock-head over Zoe's glistening cunt-lips. Zoe's whole vagina, dick pubic area and lower belly were slashed and dotted with her cream.

"Mmmm, that looks tasty," purred Helen, "Move aside Hallie. I'm going to slurp all the lovely fuck-sauce up. Jessica? Be a darling and fuck your great great grandma's asshole in the meantime."

"Sure," Jessica said. Hallie got up on shaky feet and stood to one-side. Hallie felt like another break but first she wanted to watch the conclusion to this little episode. Zoe remained slumped back on the armchair whilst her great grandmother, Helen, knelt down between her spread thighs. Helen then began eagerly lapping at Zoe's cum-soaked crotch and belly, slurping up Hallie's jism. In the meantime, Jessica got down behind Helen and planted her prick right up that mature slut's rectum. She bum-fucked her great great grandma good and hard.

"Oh yeah baby," Zoe said. "Fuck your great great grandma good and hard. Wreck her ass. Show her rectum no mercy. Sodomize your great great grandma."

Jessica moaned as she pounded her great great grandma's ass hard, fast and deep. Her balls slapped Helen's cunt from behind with each thrust.

Helen then proceeded to suck off Zoe's dick, deepthroating her great granddaughter. Zoe and Jessica moaned and kissed each other as they fucked Helen.

"Oh yeah Mommy," Jessica moaned. "I'm gonna cum." Just before she came, Jessica tugged her prick from Helen's gaping asshole and hurried over to the armchair and masturbated in the face of her own mother, Zoe. The horny youngster spurted a good amount of hot sperm over her delighted mother's face. Having lapped Hallie's cum from Zoe's cunt and belly as well as sucked her off, Helen soon moved up and licked her great granddaughter's face clean of her great great granddaughter's cum.