A Love Story of Two Sisters Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hallie sauntered over and knelt behind the teenager and stroked her bottom. They were near the crackling fire which cast a beautiful flickering orange light over this girl's behind.

"Mmmmm," she grinned, taking her head from the crotch of her partner, "Am I going to get a nice ass-fucking from this sexy stranger?"

"You sure are," Hallie told her, pleased at the evident friendliness and accommodating atmosphere of all these wonderful people. "I'm Hallie," I added, "Sophia's daughter."

"Nice to finally meet you, Hallie," the girl continued, looking over her shoulder, her face slick with twat-sauce, "I'm Claire, your cousin. And this here, this beautiful horny slut on the sofa, is my mum, Jenna."

"Hi auntie Jenna," Hallie smiled at the older woman.

"Hi there sweetie," she smiled back, then she licked her lips lewdly at me. "Get back to licking mummy's cunt Claire," the older woman then told her daughter, "Lick me out deeply whilst that sexyyyyyyyy Hallie sodomizes you."

"Yes mum," Claire replied. She plunged her face between her mother's spread thighs once again and began slurping at lapping at her cunt. Hallie placed the tip of her cock to Claire's gaping shitter and pushed. Slowly Hallie's cock began to enter Claire. It was tight but did not offer a huge amount of resistance. This girl may have been 19 but she had no doubt been fucked in all her holes for many months. Hallie's cockhead popped into her sphincter after a moment and the nubile young babe shivered with delight. Hallie pushed onwards and her shaft slid deeper and deeper into Claire's rectum until, finally, she was buried to the hilt.

"Oh yeah, that's the spot," Hallie panted, holding Claire's hips and keeping her prick firmly lodged in Claire's rectum, savouring the heat and tightness of her shitter, "Uuuuh!" Hallie held her hips firmly as Hallie began to slide her dick back and forth in Claire's anus, buggering her steadily. Hallie wanted to take things slow because, although she was certain she could manage a good three or four ejaculations tonight, she didn't want to go sperming up in the first person she fucked!

"Fuck her Hallie, fuck her ass," Jenna was urging Hallie whilst her daughter cunt-lapped her, "Fuck my horny motherfucking daughter in her shitter! Deep and hard! The harder you fuck her the better she'll lick my cunt out."

"Yes ma'am," Hallie smirked, increasing her pace just a little. She slammed her prick repeatedly into the depths of Claire's rectum, her pelvis clapping against Claire's buttocks. As Hallie bum-fucked the delicious hottie of her cousin, it occured to Hallie to listen to all the background noise. There were moans, groans, slaps, slurps and even squelching. Quite a few people were fairly talkative too. Some seemed quite lighthearted, laughing merrily as they indulged in some enjoyable sordidness or other, whilst others spluttered out profanity-laden cries ("Fuck me mommy, harder, fuck my cunt, I'm fucking cumming! AAAH!" squealed one 18-year-old girl nearby) whilst some were in such ecstasy they could only splutter and cry out incomprehensible wails of delight. After a few minutes of bum-fucking Claire, the girl's big-titted mother invited Hallie to pull out of her daughter's ass.

"I want to suck that beautiful cock," she told Hallie.

Hallie eagerly complied, popping her prick from Claire's anus and stepping up to the sofa. Whilst her daughter continued to eat her snatch out, Claire's mum sucked deeply on Hallie's cock, moaning happily as Claire's mum no doubt tasted some shit upon Hallie's steel-hard shaft.

Having had a good suck, Claire's mother then invited Hallie to resume buggering her daughter, which Hallie did with great enthusiasm. Hallie fucked Claire good and hard, which inspired Claire to lick her mother's twat out even deeper. Soon enough her mum climaxed, that beautiful redhead yelping with ecstasy as she had a prolonged climax.

Hallie began to feel her orgasm hovering on the horizon so, to cool down, she slipped her cock out of Claire's rectum. Before Hallie could ask Claire's mum if she could sodomize her, Hallie felt an arm reach round her. Hallie turned to her side and saw that a pretty young woman had just slipped up to her and placed an arm around her shoulders.

She was gorgeous; quite average with natural 32H breasts and a beautiful face, with lovely blue eyes and shoulder length, red hair, caucasian skin, was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 161 lbs, and had a 15 inch long dick.

"Hi cutie pie," she smiled at Hallie, eyes twinkling with lust, "You're Hallie yeah? Sophia's daughter."

"That's me," Hallie replied.

"I'm Teri," the newcomer introduced herself as, "I'm one of your cousins. My mum is your mum's sister. How old are you Hallie?"

"18," Hallie replied.

"I'm 21," said Teri, "I must say, you look as if you're just as skilled in giving a woman a fucking as a girl my age. Now that we've got to know each other a bit better," she continued, her face very close to Hallie's, "shall we fuck?"

"Absolutely," Hallie said, smiling. Hallie felt a bit silly due to her blatant enthusiasm, but Teri seemed quite turned on at Hallie's obvious eagerness to fuck her. Hallie glanced round, hoping that Claire and her mum would not be offended that she was about to depart, but mother and daughter had already moved off; Claire was getting into a sixty-nine with another teenage girl whilst her mum was just going down on a girl who couldn't be more than 18 years old.

"Let's do it on the sofa," Teri said, "Sit down Hallie. I'll ride you." Hallie got onto the leather sofa, just where Claire's mum had been sitting a moment ago. Hallie laid lengthways along the sofa, her prick throbbing and hard as it laid over her belly. Teri knelt astride her, facing Hallie, and reached down to hold Hallie's cock upright. That tasty young lady impaled her shaved snatch onto Hallie's firm erection, her face a picture of joy as she slid down. "Mmmm, what a nice cock," she purred. She placed her hands on Hallie's chest, leaned over the 18 year old and smiled, her face close to Hallie's.

"You're so pretty Teri," Hallie told her, "So hot and with a nice tight cunt too!"

Charmed at Hallie's compliments, Teri planted her lips onto Hallie and started to kiss her. They slid out tongues into one-another's mouths and snogged like passionate lovers, despite having met just thirty-seconds ago. As she tongued Hallie's mouth, Teri began to ride her, lifting herself up and down, up and down. Hallie did not have to do any work, Hallie just lay there whilst Teri rode her cock. Teri's bum-cheeks smacked against her thighs every time Teri dropped down. Hallie reached around and ran her hands over Teri's back. Hallie then looked down upon Teri's dick. She wrapped her hand around it and gave it a light squeeze. "Mmmmmmmmmm," Teri moaned as Hallie stroked her dick.

A moment later, Hallie heard a female voice ask; "Is your ass open for business, Teri?"

Teri took her lips from Hallie's and they both glanced round and saw that there was a sexy woman, aged about 19, standing next to the sofa and stroking her stiff cock. She had caucasian skin, long red hair, blue eyes, was 4 feet 9 inches tall, 86 lbs, an slim body, and natural 28A breasts. Hallie could immediately see the family resemblance between her and Teri. She also had a 15 inch long dick.

"It sure is Shelly," Teri smiled, "Get that big cock up my ass and give me a good bum-fucking whilst this sexy young woman cunt-fucks me."

"Aren't you going to introduce me to the girl you're currently sprawled on top of?" Shelly asked Terri.

"Oh yeah," Teri giggled, "Shelly? This is Hallie, Auntie Sophia's daughter. Hallie? This is Shelly, my younger sister."

"Hi Shelly," Hallie nodded, thinking how surreal it was being introduced to a girl whilst I was fucking that girl's sister's cunt.

"Hi Hallie," Shelly smiled, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"I sure am!" Hallie said.

Shelly then got on the sofa, kneeling astride Hallie's legs and directly behind Teri.

"Up we go," the randy youth declared, and Hallie could see by the way Teri winced that her sister was entering her ass.

"Oh yes, oh yes," Teri gasped as Shelly made progress. She was lying motionless on top of Hallie, hunched over Hallie whilst Hallie's dick remained stuck deep in her cunt. They waited for Shelly to make her way into her sister's rectum. Soon enough she had done so.

"Let's fuck my sister Hallie," she said, "Let's fuck her to orgasm!"

"Yes, yes, fuck me," Teri encouraged the two girls, "Give it to me you horny fuckers! Make me cum! Fuck my fucking holes motherfuckers." Turned on by the sheer filth coming from the mouth of such a pretty and petite young lady, Hallie immediately began to thrust her cock up and down in Teri's tight cunt whilst Teri's sister began to pound Teri's rectum. They soon got into a good rhythm, pumping their pricks into Teri's holes alternately. "Uuuuh, uh, fuck me," the slender beauty sandwiched between them was soon squealing, "Fuck me...fuck me motherfuckers...I'm cumming. Oh fuck, yeah, I'm cumming! AAH! AAAAH! FUCK!" The naked redhead slut descended into wild groans and cries of ecstasy as she came, neither Hallie or Shelly relenting in our hard pounding of her holes. Finally, her orgasm died down, and Shelly and Hallie slowed their humping. "That was great," Teri giggled, her hair stuck to her sweaty face, "Wow! Fantastic! Cheers girls."

"You're welcome sis," Shelly grinned. She pulled her cock from Teri's rectum and then casually strolled off to find someone else to fuck.

"I shall see you later, my dear cousin," Teri said to Hallie. She gave Hallie a kiss then dismounted Hallie's cock. Then, like her sister, Teri went off to find someone else.

Hallie was initially disheartened at the way Teri had abruptly departed, but then she remembered that this was, after all, an orgy. You couldn't stay with one person all night.

She sat up and wondered who to approach next. Her cock was raging hard and she figured it was time to shoot some spunk!

Nearby, on the floor, Hallie spied a cute 19-year-old girl. She was kneeling up and lapping at the hot furry cunt of a big-breasted woman who appeared to be about 47.

The girl was very sweet, had caucasian skin, blue eyes, with shoulder length red hair, was 4 feet 11 inches tall, 103 lbs, had a slim body, natural 34D breasts, and pierced navel and ear. Hallie could see the girl's hairless little prick which was flaccid but slick with something; either cum, saliva, cunt-juice or a combination of all three, the prick was 5 inches long. She had a delicious bottom, round and pale and sweet. Hallie suddenly had an urge to fuck her, despite no previous inclination towards young girls. Hallie figured she should try it at least once. Hallie got up and stepped up to them.

"Lick me, lick my cunt Chris," the big-breasted woman was panting. She had cropped blonde hair and a soft, pleasant face. She was a caucasian woman with blue eyes, was 5 feet 4 inches tall, 99 lbs, had an slim body, natural 34B breasts, various tattoos and piercings. She had a 18 inch long dick.

"Hello," Hallie said, hoping that she didn't sound like an idiot intruding on these two!

"Hi there honey," the woman said, smiling at Hallie. The little girl took her face from the woman's cunt and looked at Hallie.

"I couldn't help but notice that this young girl," Hallie explained to the woman, stroking the girl's hair, "has a delicious bum."

"Will you fuck my bum?" the girl asked Hallie, enthusiastic. She reached out and unashamedly gripped Hallie's dick and stroked it.

"Sure kid," Hallie told her.

Introductions were quickly made. The woman was called Emily and the girl was Chris or Christina. They were aunt and niece. Emily was Sophia's sister.

"Chris has blown her little nuts just recently," Emily explained, "but I'm sure a good ass-pounding will give her a fresh stiffy. Whilst you bugger her, she can continue to eat me out. Or she can suck me off, whatever she prefers." Emily, evidently taking control of the temporary threesome they had formed, sat on the sofa and spread her legs.

Chris obeyed her aunt's instructions to get on her hands and knees before Emily and lapped at her aunt's twat. Finally, Hallie knelt behind the girl and spent a moment admiring her bottom. It was delicious, two firm little round cheeks with a rosy-pink puckered hole in the middle, it's slickness and slight gape indicating that a cock or two had made a journey up there already this evening. Below Chris's asshole hung her tiny hairless nut-sac and her soft prick.

The idea of buggering a child so beautiful was turning Hallie on, and the fact that the girl was of her own sex made it seem even kinkier and therefore even more exciting.

Hallie then tongued Chris's anus for a moment, pushing her tongue past the young girl's sphincter and into Chris's rectum. Chris shivered with delight at this oral attention although by the sounds of slurping and sucking, Hallie could tell Chris was not relenting in the cunt-licking of her lustful auntie Emily.

After licking the girl's bum, Hallie prepared for entry. She knelt up and placed the head of her dick to Chris's anus before pushing. Slowly but firmly, Hallie squeezed her cockhead into the 19 year old's asshole and she heard Chris's muffled cries of pleasure as Hallie entered her.

"Fuck her, fuck her right in the ass," Emily urged Hallie whilst Chris sucked Emily's throbbing boner. Hallie slid her dick further into the teen's ass until she was buried to the hilt. Chris's rectum was heavenly in its tightness and despite her young age, the teen girl-slut had not uttered any cries of discomfort. In fact, as Hallie began to pump her cock back and forth, Chris was soon actively bucking her cheeks up against Hallie's pistoning cock. Hallie fucked the 19 year old faster and harder, knowing that there was no way she could retreat from such a tight bottom without spilling some sperm. Emily was soon spluttering out further lewd cries as her niece's mouth wriggled further down on her cock. Her big tits wobbled as her body shook with a climax from Chris's oral attention.

"Uh, uuuuh, I'm gonna cum," Hallie panted a moment later, holding Chris's narrow hips as she slammed her cock repeatedly into the girl's ass, "Oh yeah! FUCK! NNNNNG!"

Hallie's sperm exploded forth, a supernova of jism. Hallie kept pumping her cock back and forth as she spurted out great wads of slimy jism into the bowels of the beautiful girl she was buggering.

"I can feel it, I can feel all the cum," Chris yelped, raising her head from her Aunt Emily's steaming crotch, "UUUH! Fill my bottom up. Mmmmm."

"FUCK!" Hallie spluttered, ramming her cock one last time into the girl's rectal passage and shooting out a final couple of squirts of jism. Hallie felt exhausted but she knew it was only the first of several orgasms she'd have that night.

Hallie eased her prick from Chris's rectum. The girl turned round and gave Hallie a lewd kiss.

"That worked," Chris told Hallie, proudly gripping her re-stiffened cock, "I've got a new hard-on! Hooray!"

"Well done kid," Hallie told her, noting how Emily had drifted off to look for more people to fuck. Hallie was getting used to the way people just departed so abruptly and it no longer had any chance of offending her.

"Is that a river of spunk I see running from my little sister's bottom?" came a girl's voice.

Hallie turned and saw a slim but very pretty girl, age 26, coming up, and a 10 inch long dick. The girl was caucasian with long blonde hair, green eyes, was 5 feet 7 inches tall, 112 lbs, had natural 34C breasts, a tattoo on her left shoulder, and piercings on her navel and tongue. She was obviously Chris's big sister.

"It sure is," Chris told the girl, "Wanna felch it out."

"Mmmm, yes please," the girl said. She gave me a glance and smiled "Hello," before she took her sister to the sofa. She lay down and Chris - now barely acknowledging Hallie - squatted over her sister's face. Hallie watched with amusement as the girl began to noisily slurp Hallie's sperm from her little sister's bum, Chris masturbating her fresh erection during this.

"Hi honey," Hallie's mother, Susan, said as she strolled up to her just as Hallie stood up.

"Hi Mom," Hallie said.

"Having fun?" she asked.

"I sure am!" Hallie said.

"No hard-on?" she asked Hallie, glancing at Hallie's softened cock, "Just blown your nuts darling?"

"Yep! First orgasm of the night! But not the last."

"I should hope not. You got plenty of other people to meet, greet and fuck. Whilst your getting your strength back why not pop into the kitchen for a bite to eat."

"Okay."

"Catch you later honey," Susan said, and after giving her a quick peck on the cheek, the horny mother of the two twins turned and got onto the sofa, evidently eager to indulge in some sordidness with Chris and her sister. Chris's sister, Becky moaned softly as Susan eased her dick into the teen's ass.

Hallie smiled as she watched her mother fucking her two cousins. Susan smiled and grunted as she came, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Becky's and Chris's asses.

Hallie wandered off to the kitchen, her cock showing signs of life already as she glanced around at the acts of depravity taking place all around her.

In the kitchen there were about half-a-dozen people helping themselves to the snacks sitting in elegant dishes on the two buffet tables. Amongst those taking a break in the kitchen was her sister, Annie. Stark naked - like everyone else of course - and with her nubile body glistening with sweat, the 18 year old babe was standing in the corner of the room and munching away at a plate of cocktail sausages.

"Hi Hallie," she said to Hallie, her eyes lighting up as Hallie approached her.

"Hi Annie," Hallie said, pinching a sausage from a plate and popping it into her mouth.

"Having fun?" Annie asked.

"Definately," Hallie replied.

"Blown your nuts yet?" Annie asked, noticing Hallie's flaccid penis.

"Yeah." Hallie replied.

"In who?" Annie inquired.

"In Chris. The 19-year-old girl? She's our cousin isn't she?"

"Yeah, a cousin. One of many! Sometimes I wish I had two sisters, just so I could indulge in a sister/sister/sister/sister combination."

"Well, your mum could still pop a little sister out for you someday. She's not yet past whelping age." Annie giggled.

"I suppose," she smirked, "If not, I'll just content myself with fucking my mom, aunts and cousins. And your mum, my own sister, of course."

"You sure have a lot of choice," Hallie told her.

"Plus if you marry a girl, she'll be my sister-in-law," explained Annie, "Which is like a sister, I guess."

"I guess," Hallie thought. It had not occurred to her whether she would marry a girl; after all, they were only 18 and at school. Now that Annie had bought the subject up, though, it seemed like a good idea. Hallie loved her sister, and she sure loved their family! However, such thoughts of a romantic nature seemed a little out of place in this orgy, so she resolved to consider it later.

"Who wants wine?" asked a pretty 18-year-old girl - another one of Hallie's and Annie's cousins - who came up to them. She was slender, with budding enhanced 34F titties and a hairless cunt, and her long red hair was tied in pig-tails with big silk silver ribbons. Her name was Cherry and she had a 6 inch long dick. She was caucasian, 5 feet 10 inches tall, 127 lbs, had brown eyes, an average body, tattoos on her left hip; upper and lower back; left calf; right wrist; near her crotch, and had her navel, clit, left cartilage and both ears pierced.

"I'll have some," Annie replied, "Just a little bit."

"I'll have a bit too, thanks," Hallie told the pig-tailed girl. Hallie noticed that she held two glasses but no bottle of wine.