All Comments on 'A Love that Lasts Forever Ch. 15'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 1 year ago

Oh boy! Shelby really stepped in it this time

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

What is wrong with Shelby? Doesn’t seem like jealousy. Kill Caleb to protect Quinton? Makes no sense to me but I hope she explains herself…in her dying words.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 1 year ago

Just as Shelby underestimated Caleb, Quin underestimated Shelby. He’ll blame himself for Caleb’s injuries and he’ll be right. He slipped as alpha. Good thing Caleb will forgive him. Killing Shelby before she escapes and makes it to Seth would be a start.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 1 year ago

Just as Shelby underestimated Caleb, Quin underestimated Shelby. He’ll blame himself for Caleb’s injuries and he’ll be right. He slipped as alpha. Good thing Caleb will forgive him. Killing Shelby before she escapes and makes it to Seth would be a start.

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 1 year ago

Fantastic chapter! Shelby just ended her stay at Black River, if not her life. What was she thinking attacking an Alpha mate? Doesn’t make sense. Curious what her end game is. One thing is for sure, Quin is not letting go of Caleb no matter what the counsel decides.

jroseemijroseemiabout 1 year ago

Shelby is screwed now. I can't wait to see what happens when Quin catches up to her.

Chancem77Chancem77about 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you all for the comments. The next chapter is in the works so keep checking back. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope Shelby gets exactly what she came looking for!!!!!

sm1982sm1982about 1 year ago

Goodbye Shelby, you miserable and conniving b*tch!

And hello official forever loving couple, Quinton & Caleb!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So excited for the next chapter!

Chancem77Chancem7712 months agoAuthor

Currently working on the next chapter. I apologize for it having taken so long. I've been sick and have been in and out of the hospital but I'm back and feeling much better. Thank you all for your comments and for following along with this story.

dnsontndnsontn11 months ago

Came back to read the last page to refresh my memory. That fight scene is so darn good. Had to laugh at my previous comment because it reminded me how caught up I was the emotion of this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I need the next chapter! Please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...