All Comments on 'A Love to Last Ch. 06'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will Ben get his happy ending and Elena get what she deserves? This has been drawn out way too long!!!!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerover 1 year ago

Now that's a cliff hanger and then some! I don't know what happened or why Jim is bleeding but I'm sure that that bitch Elena is behind it. The good things that came out of this chapter though, David not only saved Ben from being raped, he's also a witness to what went on in that hotel room. And he wants to come clean and tell everyone the truth which should have been done to begin with. There's something I have trouble understanding that you brought up in this chapter. If Ben and his father always did the mother's memorial together, how come he doesn't already know what happened there. As far as Jim is concerned, his character is so self-absorbed, immature and unlikable at this point, I couldn't care less if he gets hurt. This was another ***** chapter for this story, but the unending abuse that Ben has suffered throughout this is starting to get a bit tiresome. It feels like it's time to start bringing Elena's downfall and I hope the bitch falls hard!!!

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

I feel so bad for Ben. He just lost his only brother. But he gained a sole mate and a way out of that toxic house. I just hope the truth comes out about Elena so his Father can finally come to his senses! What that man saw in that shedevil I'll never understand but perhaps that's why Ben exists.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When will Jim realize his mother is so evil? Like wake up!! And then Ben keeps getting the crappy hand. I hope Karma comes for Elena and Jim soon regrets his words.

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerover 1 year ago

My earlier comment should have read that I didn't know why Jim was crying, not bleeding. I've got to stop writing things in the morning before the caffeine kicks in.

Chancem77Chancem77over 1 year ago

Great chapter but way too short for my liking lol. I really want to see what happens next. You have me hooked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Everyone is so cartoonish that it's difficult to take the characters seriously. How many years of physical abuse and trauma, has Jim and the father witnessed just to continuously ignore it and act surprised?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with all the comments, Elena must be caught at some point on her dirty tricks. Thr good thing though her husband Jerome is aware of her dirty tactics but has no idea how severe they are. David needs to tell the whole story how he met Ben because I can tell how this is heading to Ben being blames for everything and yet Claudia and Elena are birds of the same feather they will blame Ben. I am looking forward to your next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hi Vanalas, I saw that you had started working on another story which seemed like a continuation of "Unbroken" but with a new title "Immortal" ? You were on chapter 1 but you also deleted it. I like your angle but why was it deleted? I hope you complete this as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES