All Comments on 'A Love to Last Ch. 07'

by vanalas

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CaramelunicornCaramelunicornabout 1 year ago

Why does Ben keep getting mistreated? Are you a sadist? Why is Ben painted as being so week? I don’t get your angle!! How much more hurt does Ben has to go through? Why isn’t Claudia and Elena getting punished? When will Jim and Jerome get their payback from Ben?

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 1 year ago

Now Jerome grows a backbone!! At least Ben got out of that toxic household! The things said to him by his "family" should never be forgiven. And a 22 year old locked in his room? Not very realistic. All he had to do was to call the police. A wonderful heart wrenching chapter! Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shocking two such awful mothers exist. The father is an ass too. Glad ben left and David grew a pair good job finding ben. Those conniving ladies and the rotten dad and son need to get theirs!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerabout 1 year ago

Straycatndc wrote in his comment, most of what I thought after reading this chapter. I however found this so heart wrenching, I wanted the story to end with Ben and David riding off in the bus, like Ben and Elaine did in the movie "The Graduate". But after some time to reflect, I realized that would cheat us out of seeing Elena, Jim, Jerome and Claudia get the payback they deserve for their cruelty and betrayal. I wonder if Ben wasn't headed off to see the only family member who hadn't disowned him, his aunt, when David found him at the bus station. She would be the only one who could get to Jerome and explain what really happened. Whatever happens in this written telenovela, I'll be here waiting for it, but only because you ended this chapter with Ben and David finally being together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I want Elaine to be exposed when David and Ben returns

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am happy and passed!! Jim is a freaking idiot. Elaine and Claudia need to get what is coming to them real soon. And Jerome needs to wake the freak up. He's so stupid no backbone no sense of reasoning. Nothing and if Jim decides to doing something evil I hope it comes back to bite him in the butt royally.

BarefootmarvellBarefootmarvellabout 1 year ago

Hi Vanalas when can we expect chapter 8?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
uservanalas@vanalas
I have been successful probably because I have always realized that I knew nothing about writing and have merely tried to tell an interesting story entertainingly. My own experience is that once a story has been written, one has to cross out the beginning and the end. It is th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES